Rammstein's new album portrays history as led by Black Female kings

OoOo sho tolerant

youtube.com/watch?v=YQqcCMm3Za4

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-28 at 10.13.25.png (1066x1010, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/tomserviceblog/2015/jun/09/beethoven-african-roots-beethoven-was-black
youtu.be/sKjNk-sAS7U?t=195
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=cikCze6eqMI
youtube.com/watch?v=RVTvrzjQAGY
instagram.com/specter/
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
youtu.be/lxUzL4EyfI0
youtu.be/ADBU7qNSSaA
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
youtu.be/cvjl1dx7Rno
youtu.be/CO8vBVUaKvk
youtu.be/BGthmYzpGv0
youtu.be/Ph-CA_tu5KA
youtu.be/T69Yk6IccL0
youtu.be/LOFf8iFsYbA
youtu.be/uCEeAn6_QJo
youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U
youtu.be/_sM2sKk4DPM
shop.rammstein.de/en/catalog/Home/Indoors/rammstein-soap-buck-dich.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh shit I thougth this was a good photoshop trying to slander Rammstein

They've always been trolls pushing boundaries.

They're always looking to stir as much of a controversy as they can, not really surprising.

Oy vey goy shut it down NOW

Attached: B6D2AC7E-7472-43AD-9B8D-70BA37EE17C6.jpg (640x875, 125K)

Don't be a bigot - they are exploring the true history of Germany - black history!

Beethoven was black: theguardian.com/music/tomserviceblog/2015/jun/09/beethoven-african-roots-beethoven-was-black

Germany went to shit when the raw chickens took over

Garbage tier band needs attention. Nothing to see here.

I don't think they're being tolerant I think they're being ironic and mocking this new WE WUZ EUROPEANZ mantra

I remember that one music video a while a go where they were like eating an angel or raping it.
I was like 7 when I watched that too. Fuck, literally nothing like that on the radio or MTV today.

Rammstein was always a meme band

I'm not sure the video is a legit Rammstein vid actually.
They have always been bordering on horror and shit.

AMERIKA
ITS WANDERBAR

Always loved rammstein. Both the band and the amerimutt base in goymoney

Attached: IMG_1465.jpg (220x894, 219K)

I mostly listened to Reise Reise, Mein Herz Brennt, Pussy and this other song which I can’t remember the name of but basically the main guy in the video is looking for a girl in red and then finds her, asks for her hand, they have wild sex and he turns into a wolf while fucking her

>washed up nu-metal band tries to claw back shred of relevance by making borderline controversial promo material featuring a nigger dressed as a Teutonic knight to try and scrape some cash from the leftist cultural trough
powerful and brave

This.

They dressed themselves as interment camp inmates who are about to be executed by a black kween. They're having a laugh.

(((rammstein)))
when der jude smells the shekelz, you know the gloves are off. next thing these Germanicucks will do is bend over on the street and get assfucked for freebies.

Attached: wewuzkiiings.png (644x614, 226K)

wtf

Apparently they've always been woke sjw cucks. As they're German it's most likely

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-28 at 10.26.03.png (1866x1194, 103K)

>Du hast nig

Also (((Stein))) so, not surprised.

YASS QUEEN SLAY

First Trent Reznor had to join the dark side now Rammstein?

All of my musical heroes are vanishing ;_;

ironic

>Stein
I should have known

>All of my musical heroes are vanishing ;_;
we'll yea they're becoming old boomers

I think you behemoth. Have never seen a Rammstein vid like that
youtu.be/sKjNk-sAS7U?t=195

>

lol these spineless fucks

Maximum controversy wouldn't be the promotion of black representation in European culture, that's actually what the BBC does regularly.

We all know what would cause real controversy and they would never go there, because Rammstein is a bunch of degenerates.

Attached: 930026d9ba4b475b0125d3c6140ee32df9c8fb85b403bf25c81bb4f5ca635411.jpg (255x255, 15K)

tell it them in person and not online

>All of my musical heroes
Try listening to real music then.
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
Classical, or “art” music, is the ideal music for a white man to listen to. It’s not just old shit, the art is ever thriving.
youtube.com/watch?v=cikCze6eqMI

This LMAO

This is not what "woke" means. Caring about the human condition is the opposite of being a progressive, European hating piece of shit. They are a bunch of faggots though.

>time to let the plebeians know how much more cultured than them I am
I bet you sit at home listening to Tchaikovsky LARPing smoking cheap petrol station cigars, drinking ASDA's own brandy in your Matalan making £15 crypto "investments" kek

Yurop music group time?
What are thoughts on Sabaton? I'm always a fan of historical shit, especially WW2 so I enjoy them a lot.

*Matalan suit

You’re so obviously insecure and low IQ, discarded

(((rammstein))) guitarist:
>Kruspe married South African actress Caron Bernstein on 29 October 1999. The ceremony was Jewish and Kruspe composed the music for it.
(((rammstein))) keyboardist
>On 12 September 2008 Flake was remarried to Jenny (((Rosemeyer)))

I know I'm old when a Rammstein music video now looks like a Beyonce music video.

>Germany
No such place until 1871

Attached: 1150805B-1073-46CE-982F-A325D2148956.jpg (450x674, 198K)

What Till did in these years of LINDEMANN was fucking 10/10 tho.

Praise Abort and Fish On were amazing songs and I have no doubt they're pushing the boundaries again. Hyped to see the new album.

They look jewish.

fake as fuck, way too clean to be their style

So brave. So progressive.

Clearly not as insecure as the guy who feels the need to larp as an old-money cultural patrician on Jow Forums kek

The EU have just passed a mandatory Africanization law literally protecting and advancing their hyper aggressive replacement class of Invader-slaves (including compulsory black history month for all EU member states focusing on slavery, no mention of Barbary slave trade lol) this is combination with the Tolerance Laws (look that shit up), Migration Compact, and Replacement migration white paper shows their intent very openly.

I must stress; Things are going to get very bad, very quickly. They want us exterminated, and the Africanization of history as one part of this process which has been going on for a while now is going to ramp up to 9000.

Attached: 1552348452071m.jpg (782x1024, 141K)

that's the official image user. check their instagram.
Also, the song/album will be called "Deutschland"

Das rite Germany

Is eider dis or a Turkish front man singer.
Those are the only Bands you have.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVTvrzjQAGY

Didn’t one of them literally marry a Jew?

Test

fvck it...at least we'll die fightin'

That’s your projection, because you’re dumb and insecure. The reality is merely that I recommended classical music. You’re embarassing.

but i liked rammstein?

and Rammstein instagram doesnt have any notion of her, neither does their YT channel
productionwise it still doesnt fit their style
fake as fuck mate
fake just for sake of talking about it here

Check their subreddit, it's been leaked there and all but confirmed and is all over Twitter. Stop trying to pretend real Germans are White, they are not!

While proclaiming it 'real music' to imply that other's music taste is 'lesser'. I like classical too, I just don't come onto Jow Forums to tell people that fact in the hopes that a stranger might think I'm cultured and intelligent :^)

yes a leak by some literally who redditor who absolutelly couldnt be trolling everyone

This band used to be based abd edgy. They even used 1936 olympics videos in one of their videos.

instagram.com/specter/

you burka wearing anglo sikh
you 'ave a loicence for that stupidity?

Did you not watch the youtube video, it is all about the real German Queens? On Instagram many people are posting these. Don't be offended by the new Europeans!

cringe

Who cares? Really.
Do you think they might be provocative on purpose?
Making a big deal about an album is playing right in to their hands.

I am seeing this more like a warning from them more than anti white.

I could be wrong.

I was into rammstein in the 90s and 00s after that they fell off.

All of these bands putting political stuff in their music kills this.

Its like a new era of the bands that are exactly the opposite of what they used to be and i reject the new era

The old era is close to my heart

Attached: 030.jpg (380x380, 9K)

Mein Teil.

Its about the Cannibal of Rotterdam I believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

We wuz

Attached: 1535946453216m.jpg (539x1024, 73K)

Theve always been leftists.

They literally say it, albeit it in a fuck you manner, in Links 2 3 4

I...Didn't expect this from Rammstein
Is it wrong if I continue listening to their old musics?

That's the Du Riechst So Gut video.

Industrial music is a heavily played out meme at this point. I'm becoming a big fan of this new stuff the Nordics are putting out that they're calling "violent pop". It's like Rage Against The Machine if they read Siege instead of the Communist Manifesto.

youtu.be/lxUzL4EyfI0
youtu.be/ADBU7qNSSaA

As a long term fan I am wary and take comfort on how they like to take the piss.
The director of the video is Jonas Akerlund, elite's favorite, so I'm expecting that the video coming out today will be filled of mind control imagery. Open borders is a given by now.

They've stopped being relevant before this millenia even began. They are just trying to become relevant again.

Attached: 1553669595581.png (540x527, 328K)

well, if you want to keep putting shekels in (((their))) hands, then, yeah, keep listening to rammstein

Mr Varg Vikernes aka ThuleanPerspective would like a word.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

Thank you for your opinion on what I should and should not like.

No.
Their old has nothing to do with new
But these old songs have to do with our modern times without knowing about it.

youtu.be/cvjl1dx7Rno
youtu.be/CO8vBVUaKvk
youtu.be/cvjl1dx7Rno

Attached: davis051.jpg (439x600, 44K)

>tfw the 90s rave scene is dead

Attached: 1540483165114.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

lmfao
what kind of nu-cuck my-wife's-son faggotry is this?

youtu.be/BGthmYzpGv0

Till Lindeman is a weird man. He always came across as a based trad bear, albeit degenerate but that comes with the territory of being German. He bangs thots half his age, writes poetry and designs dildos.
Funny story: the classy lady in pic related has his own fucking face tattooed on her arm and name on back of her neck. She is now dating Gavin Rossdale, the latter being retroactively cucked. His ex-wife had a child with the guitarrist and the child got the vocalist's nickname, retroactively cucking the guitarrist too.

Attached: media.media.f59b1a41-74cf-40f8-a238-fdad30b258bd.original1024.jpg (652x1024, 77K)

>No such place until 1871
>

Attached: Imperium_Romanum_Germania.png (700x491, 188K)

This is the easiest way to get 99/100 on Metacritic. They're smart.

>no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.
well..time to make a brexit no?

>We all know what would cause real controversy
Ramstein releases new album titled Heil Hitler

maybe you haven't noticed but niggers are not very organized

>It's like they read Siege
I missed the chapter where Mason encouraged us all to form Enter Shikari tribute bands. I can really see the 6-stone waifs of Blind Channel kicking off RAHOWA

basically what they alluded to here

youtu.be/Ph-CA_tu5KA

Whoops

youtu.be/T69Yk6IccL0
youtu.be/LOFf8iFsYbA

youtu.be/uCEeAn6_QJo

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-180319.png (720x1280, 923K)

nigger bitch with a grill

>Rammstein
>current year
>relevant
Pick two

ram(((stein)))

Attached: 1552856648793.jpg (677x995, 274K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U
Reise reise was their last good album, LIFAD sucks

I never liked anyway that sado-masochist fetish band

youtu.be/_sM2sKk4DPM

>Berlin
but close enough (it was about cutting, cooking and eating a dick)

Attached: 1552020456975.jpg (2176x1676, 2.26M)

shop.rammstein.de/en/catalog/Home/Indoors/rammstein-soap-buck-dich.html

test

But wait, arent they jokingly making it clear whites are the oppressed ones and that we will be purged and exterminated?

Attached: 1537097170979.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Never forget when Rammstein did this cringy SJW anti-German video: youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

It's almost like the band isnt almost 30 years old

Attached: 20e3aDJ.jpg (1921x1027, 217K)

Art doesn't have to be literal