So I guess no saying Japan for the Japanese or Israel for Jews either, right?

archive.is/Q1N1S

Attached: topkike.png (660x667, 273K)

but did they mention white sharia

White nationalists should just make a religion so they are protected

If the team you are fighting for is against you, maybe it's time to join a different team.

>protected
Go ask David Karesh how that worked out.

One of the privileges of power is the ability to be openly, nakedly, unapologetically hypocritical. And others simply have to take the abuse, being powerless to do anything about it other than whine.

You sound like you have a case of White fragility when it comes to checking your White Privilege, sweaty.

> no Israel for Jews
Boomerbook about to become a ghost town

This basically means that advocating for a peaceful secession and establishment of the North American Ethnostate will not be conducted online on conventional platforms.

Let the platforms die. Find new creative means to discuss.

They're getting scared. We are WINNING

can I be Korean?

Attached: 1553004287695.jpg (500x343, 48K)

Not surprising. White people are held on a different standard than other races.

It's okay to be white. Don't listen to that kiked mongrel. Our blood is of the gods and our burden is to rule.

Attached: image.jpg (575x39, 11K)

No.

wh*tes are racist, they need to be segregated from the black community

>FACEBOOK

Facebook practices political correctness separatism to an extreme.

The extreme enforcement of a barrier and super strict adherence to a code and discrimination.
>Shadowbanning, banning, throttling, putting a thumb on the scales for political agenda.
They are completely oblivious to the double standard. They are a parody of what they imagine us to be. All we pretty much want to be is to be able to defend against their lies, manipulation, cheating, stealing our media landscape, right to free speech, free assembly, freedom to have a meritocracy. Freedom to not be replaced by beaner nigger slaves or H1B poo slaves.

#BLAXIT got cancelled lmao
how's it feel to forever be a slave of the system one way or the other, niggers?

>The company said it had deemed white nationalism an acceptable form of expression on a par with "things like American pride and Basque separatism, which are an important part of people's identity".

Wait what?

Meh if I can't LARP as a white nationalist I'll LARP as a Japanese one.

Attached: BANZAI.png (1024x768, 941K)

nobody but poos on facebook now so who gives a fuck

Catalufos btfo

This is the best solution in the short and long term

The religion itself should have a built in goal of a white European living space

They've had one.. Just needs to be recognized as a religion. We view the obvious (death cult theocracy) of Islam passing it's self off as a religion.. Let's do the same.

Attached: image.png (300x300, 16K)

What happens if we embrace this, roll with it and start meme'ing for black separatism and Zionism to be banned too? Just a thought.

Attached: 1496392947345.jpg (300x250, 13K)

It says right there that only white nationalism is not ok

absolutely nothing other than getting b& or v&
you're welcome to try tho

based zuckerburg.

Maybe when talking about white nationalism on Facebook, we should just say "black" or something they can't ban, but given the context, we know what we are really talking about.

David Koresh was a psy-op to lead people away from the Koreshans, and Concave Earth.

Attached: Koreshan.jpg (534x712, 88K)

And this is why we hate Jews.

Fuck you then worst Korea, cunt.

Oo good idea Google.

>What happens if we embrace this

From how their AI and censors work, always the best away around this shit is to keep coming up with new slang. New code words and signs.

Flies under the radar and you can see how something like appropriating the OK sign is like a destructive mind virus to this schizo system.

You can't get into best Korea either. I already tried.

Attached: IMG_3084.jpg (1024x803, 126K)

So Muslims in Israel is okay now? Be a shame to ((( separate ))) them

No sweaty it just says whites

>Concave Earth

How do we have time zones?
What's the sun? What are stars?

>White nationalists should just make a religion so they are protected
>This is the best solution in the short and long term

Nope, (((they))) are very aware of that loophole, WLP and Klassen tried that type of trolling in the 70s and 80s, didn't work then and won't work now.

Nobody cares, stop promoting that failure site, half of it is Jewish bots anyway. Stop using shithole crap sites.

Isn't Flying Spaghetti Monster a ligit "religion"? Protected by laws. Let's take that shit over & write our holy book

time zones aren't real. wake up

Yeah. The press release says that white supremacism is inseparable from white supremacy. So apparently things that are exact opposites are inseparable.
For any kikes reading, this right here is why you get turned into lampshades.

Yeah right. All the jews care about is killing whites and muslims.

They've been attacking Japan for years somehow they stay strong and I commend them for that.

The answer to this is to make white nationalism a religion, because then to ban it would be to be banning freedom of religion, which in most areas is illegal

I've already been banned for 30 days kek

None of us use kikebook, etc.
The point is that most normies do, and their obviously biased and unfair censorship should not be allowed.

Why don’t we have white towns like China towns and everyone has to respect our customs and unique identity when they visit

At least he actually got to take the high road in a way.
Or at least, he caused both himself and the FBI to take the low road together somehow. To this day, Texans cannot get enough of shitting on the FBI and view them as being either corrupt or inept.

Earths flat, sun & moon 3000 miles up 32 miles in diameter. Stars are very close & small lights, zoom in on them with high power cam spooky. #notroll

Nope. It's only for white separatists/nationalists. Meds get to stay.

Because that's racist LOL honk honk

Yes, normies do, they don't care anyway about news, even less violent news or censure. All normies care about is their nonsense talk that won't change anything anywhere on planet.

>time zones aren't real

So how come that time I drove from NYC to LA and didn't change my clock the sun was, what was it? Three or four hours earlier and darker?
Flew to Italy to.

I'm supposed to agree because you said 'wake up'?

>Flying Spaghetti Monster
That shit takes advantage of the loophole but (((((they)))) allow it because it has been a very good attack vector against white Christians.

Fuck Facebook take the NaN3 pill

>mug flat earth

Hello glownigger.
Sun is the same apparent size all day so can't be flat earth model.

Thread derail attempts.

Anonymously write "Jews are pedophiles" on the back of bathroom stall doors with a sharpie all over the world. Eventually, through repetition, people will associate Jews with pedophiles, and perhaps look into their religion. Just don't sperg like how boomers bring up Muslims using play-on words.

White nationalism doesn't exist. White is a race, not a nation. Japanese aren't Asian nationalists, they are Japanese nationalists. Fuck Germans, fuck Italians, fuck Swedes. I'm American. I want all foreigners out of my country.

>whites dont even exist goy you're all unique and have no european links to eachother relative to billions of brown people
the absolute state of reddit

Well if enough people are in it & ligit (commandments/tenants) are established how could they argue against it without being obviously hypocritical? Won't be long before trannys come up with some bs belief system that'll be religiously protected.. If it hasn't been enacted already through sjw-ism/Pc.

kill yourself

I like this plan

I agree with this. Whites are awful and oppressive. So much so that we should be removed from the rest of society and quarantined in our own areas of land so that we can no longer oppress poor colored "people."

So just create tongue in cheek “black” nationalism groups and pages? or better yet, don’t use Facebook

This is a good idea, my bathroom doesn't have a stall but I wrote it anyway, fuck my parents lol

Psst. That place exists... , on the other side of the south pole from middle America. Land as big as US never seen by ((human)) eyes.

To celebrate this new law. Lets create a group that demands more foreign people and refugees to israel

Green nationalists? Would be linked to weed lol

Make it mainstream like "It's okay to be white" but the best part is, nobody knows the race of the people who write them. Could be from anyone.

OR

You can always frame it on the Chinese by putting a Chinese character/letter at the end as a signature.

Who the fuck uses public forums anymore? Facebook is basically dead outside of idiots of old faggots propping it up
Geb xyza gone to dm apps

I guess if I was a bloodsucking parasite and my host wanted to separate himself physically from me, I too would protest.

Attached: clown pepe nigger.gif (607x609, 754K)

peace train lol

Attached: peace train.jpg (458x594, 46K)

>Who the fuck uses public forums anymore?

About 2 billion people who are not you.

Hypocrisy of creating a world view around identities and saying one identity is socially constructed AND not allowed to identify like the rest of them... It's the kind of Jew hypocrisy that's so entertaining to poke at.

That's only 1/4 of the population dude
That means 3/4 don't use this gay shit

Facebook needs to burn 750 acres isn’t enough to hide zuck

Because 3/4 don't have fucking Internet and live in huts you dumb ass

Please do that tired of fucking sheboobs and spooks

OY VEY, you can't be a nationalist..FACEBOOK SAID SO!!!
OY VEY, SHUT THEM DOWN!

Attached: shakey.gif (282x318, 70K)

Good. Double down and found black nationalist groups, spread extreme pro-black rhetoric etc...

Lucky them

Attached: 1551369933716.png (339x255, 6K)

>giving a shit about a soccer mom chatroom
Wew lad

Attached: th (1).gif (400x226, 1.72M)

jews have to go.there's no other way and they never learn and they never stop

Attached: 1549526300405.png (645x773, 49K)

Just go report Jewish groups as white supremacists.

Its obvious blood is in the water.

Attached: too far boner.jpg (324x557, 28K)

Everyone should go and write Israel is for the Jews and dare them to ban you

It never ends

Attached: fed jew.jpg (960x960, 116K)

Attached: 58EC2250-5450-4E69-9823-3B5C5D75293C.png (1022x1264, 372K)

This will be the excuse for banning every conservative group on social media.
True conservative is to conserve.

Attached: 1553368947746.jpg (1024x892, 312K)

Make Facebook shareholders and management honorary Jews and murder them.
Lets get genocide 2.0 started.

Your kids could be Polish. Probably not an upgrade but at least they'd be wh*te

>White separatism
American-centric cunts. No wonder we need Article 13.

Who is on Facebook anyways?

do you know how many admissions of guilt I've seen from them..and yet it's like everyone is walking around deaf and blind and suicidal

Could we turn "Japan is for the Japanese" or something related into a pro-white dogwhistle?

Christianity is actually that if you don't use a jew corrupted Bible.
The KJV Bible is good.
>Do not open your doors to them (homes, jews)
>Do not open your gates to them (nations, jews)
>Do not do business with them (jews)
>Do not give your daughters for their sons
>Do not take their daughters for your sons
>Jews are the followers of satan the children of lies
The real bible is rather clear on race mixing, not accepting degeneracy, and jews.

Attached: 1553276065806.jpg (736x576, 81K)