Secret

what did he mean by this

Attached: secret.png (507x625, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yzXnLiRcqIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably just what he said. Fake news are fake news. Get used to bullshittery.

krassenbros fighting the good fight, speaking truth to power since 2016

funny thing about his base turning. Thats the only correct thing he said. Fuck this zio puppet im sick of it all.

Imagine believing in politics in the year of our lord jesus christ two thousand and nineteen

Krassenstine being Krassenstine there.

The secret is operation mockingbird never ended

youtu.be/yzXnLiRcqIA

Rand Paul fingered Brennon as the one who wanted the Steel Dossier included in the brief for the FISA warrants. I've got a suspicion that people at CNN knew the whole thing was bullshit.
If Trump actually brings down CNN, the salt would flow for weeks.

the secret.
see pic.

Attached: IMG_3234.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Those two are begging for the gas.

Attached: 1553369999054.jpg (1024x602, 99K)

Didnt NYT have some documents that disproved collusion very early on too?

I've seen a bunch of liberals online admit they are grifters. Not many people buy their crap anymore.

maximum keks

its fucking sad tbqfh. id say the last ten years i was 85-90% convinced that it was a matrix but after this clown deepthroated israel and allowed the border to remain open i have lost any shred of doubt. It feels good doesnt it? To fully embrace the collapse knowing that you did all you could by the "rules" and that now it is up to providence to guide us forward.

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x469, 42K)

glad i didnt fucking vote for him my last & only vote was 08 ron paul

enjoy your fucking less of evils newfaggots and dont forget to fucking trust the plan next week goy

i bet seth rich wishes he had to wait until NEXT FUCKING WEEK

he took the honk pill

well you wont get anywhere playing by (((rules))) ill tell you that much.

I don't know, but I could believe it. The mixture of hatred of Trump and the Trump bump in ratings would be enough to get the media to push this story for two years even if they knew it was fake.

>your base will turn on you once you lose
Lose what?

I think the carter page fisa docs... back in 2017 some time.cunts

your fucking salts dont bring back the 60+ dead who crossed the clintons and neither does fucking Q or Trump especially while hes busy with Netanyahus cock balls deep down his fucking throat faggot.

Salts arent going to fucking save this nation its not a laughing matter anymore.

the secret is that Trump can freely access their FBI files

Those krassundstain are so low IQ and low effort ir hurts.

every day i hope a madlad marches into the krassensteins offices and execute them. lying fucking press need to be executed just as much as 99% of our politicians, ceos, and non whites

this