Jow Forums‘s opinion on this poster? found it in my school’s halls and i genuinely want to know some opinions on it

Jow Forums‘s opinion on this poster? found it in my school’s halls and i genuinely want to know some opinions on it

Attached: F931F61D-025C-4254-B1C9-5512833A4580.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Nothing to see here, just a child’s fantasy

Nb4 isoteric hitlerism

are you in primary school? wtf

actually no, i am not, why would i post on here if i was in primary school in the first place?

idk but you got 10yo tier posters at your school so let me press (X)

Unachievable as long as Judaism and Islam exist.

it isn’t really my fault that my school’s full of braindead people, is it?

Bruh, kermit has a point. This kinda shit looks like a middle school social studies project that a 12 year old would make. Its like the fucking earth day posters we had to make but even more infantile. I dont know how old the person who made that was but an image of a 40 year old sweaty man hunched over a desk creating that will now haunt me for the rest of my work day.

i’m pretty sure a teacher proposed the idea, and the seniors in my school made it, so i guess you were kind of accurate

I didn't say that but it still weirds me out
it really looks like a kid made it
>an image of a 40 year old sweaty man hunched over a desk creating that will now haunt me for the rest of my work day.
fucking lol

Why is Islam the first and christianity the last?

Print this out and put it next to or over it

Attached: iprXGv3.jpg (800x527, 272K)

So if white nationalism was my religion, would they still be of the mind that all religion and freedom of religion should be tolerated?

Shouldn't you be over 18 to post here kiddo?

theoretically, yes
i am though

Religions cannot all be equal if they all claim to be the one true path.

They literally claim the opposite, Judaism, Islam, and Christianity all claim to be the only true faith.

SPOOKY
P
O
O
K
Y

unknown flag is spooky flag

>equality
haha ok lol

Attached: 1552761464009.jpg (1024x726, 224K)

Satan's one world religion.

Seems gay.

is is gay

Why is it in english and not romanian?