Why Does Demi Lovato Keep Overdosing? This is like the 6th time

youtube.com/watch?v=bx2-N-bq-HM&t=11s

Attached: 1bbaff71f0c9c1ca0f3acf1019cefcef.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v9uDwppN5-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"rehab" more like sex kitten therapy.

She's hot af and I'd help her out. anyone that's just an effect of living in hollywood
taking all those drugs to cope
with the fucked up shit they see

Whoa. Take it easy guy. Jow Forums is anti-redpill board now

Attached: 1538193179494.png (1222x736, 38K)

because she is nuts

anyways*

I mean if I were Demi I’d overdose as much as I could too.

jews

Attached: SGcgONu.jpg (618x599, 74K)

fuck off yang tranny discord

attention seeking behavior
hey look at me, I'm famous and I'm unhappy, feel bad about me, I have social status I deserve your sympathy, fuck this nazi pewdaipai he makes me look bad
famous people always do what's trendy even if it's harmful for them

Attached: takeshi69_INSTAGRAM_230718_1120.jpg (1120x640, 124K)

she probably realizes shes nearing the end of her “useful life”

Opium addiction sounds terrifying.

I've heard it permanently changes you. You're incapable of feeling joy. You always feel bored. Life's simple pleasures are nothing compared to nodding off on heroin.

You can be 15 years clean, but you'll still think about heroin every waking moment. You're always a hair away from a relapse.

Heroin > being a millionaire pop star with millions of adoring fans

it is as i can attest to the veracity of your post

Sounds super duper comfy desu

That's a shame. I'd plow her in all three holes.

15 years clean and you don't even think about it.
I've known people clean since 1980 after a 3-4 year addiction.

Not many people can break any addiction though. Weed, food, soda etc.

Dirty med keeps cheating death.

Bowl of eggs and all?

She realizes the Jew is finished with her and has moved in to the next whore...

What about her eyes vag and cornhole?

How bad is it that’s how I feel all the time never having done heroin or been addicted to any opiates?

makes you a total faggot larper desu

You know I watch modern day hip hop and am baffled by the lollipop rainbow world they always present, you can see the disconnect in their eyes and actions. Anyway she's a druggy because she sacrificed all her worth for the adorement of people she doesn't even know. Sucking one jew cock while taking another in the ass so you can perform for people that only see you as entertainment...any wonder why they use drugs? This story has been told throughout all recorded history and people still haven't learned.

youtu.be/v9uDwppN5-w

Like look at this shit. I feel like they wish this was the world and somehow could manifest this...style of living I guess? Sunshine and rainbows for adults. Contrast that with people here and constantly abusing ourselves about how shit the world is. Huge contrast of mental toughness.

Kek. I don’t mean I sit and think about heroin, just that I find no enjoyment or fulfilment in life and am perpetually bored.

She’s an addict

Get to the gym and learn how to fight faggot.

It's called depression. Get some serotonin flowing.

Great ass. Shame about the tattoos though

Attached: Demi-Lovato-–-Nude-in-Vanity-Fair-2.jpg (1251x1855, 261K)

Can you not post this dumb shit? Where the fuck are the mods

>Demi Lovato
you americans and your celeb culture is so pathetic

>that
>great ass
lmao

Attached: 1552839047121.jpg (564x1002, 92K)

Addiction is hard to stop. The only way you can truly ever quit addiction is to find a reason to live. Rehab is fucking bullshit. It's 30 days of people telling you that you have to find God and telling you what a piece of shit you are for doing this to yourself. Detox is also bullshit. You go into an uncomfortable hospitable bed for 3 days and are pumped full of drugs to be kept alive. AA is one of the worst ones for numerous reasons.

You can't quit addiction unless you find a reason to stop doing the shit you're doing. Just because you have money doesn't mean you have a life you want to life. I drink socially now compared to when I tried to kill myself Leaving Las Vegas style drinking but it took a lot of finding what I wanted from life and finding a reason to live.

AA, rehab, prescriptions and none of that shit give you that.

you are boring.
that's why you're bored.

go do something with yourself ffs stop wasting time

She's quite pretty, nothing special though, and she's slept with niggers, so that's a no for me.

gebaseerde boer

> Why Does Demi Lovato Keep Overdosing?
That faggot Simon Cowell has ordered her back into rehab to get her social media hits up into profitable territory.
>/thread

Attached: 1506242671905.png (1365x1024, 87K)

I do quite a lot of shit through the day burger chads including the gym. I just don’t get enjoyment from anything or any kinds of feelings apart from sex or something that gets your adrenaline going because it’s a risky or scary situation. I feel pretty numb otherwise without sounding like a pretentious faggot.

Probably lad. I think I’ve been blackpilled into oblivion. The world is a mess.

She's pretty but heroin deformed her body like most other junkies.

14 credits have been deducted from your account.
-57 to your fiscal credit score.
Deliver one (1) pink slip to your inbox

user stop downing AA you are literally killing people. Stop, just stop, you have no right to say anything about that den of faggotry.

Attached: 1550572234739.jpg (493x449, 187K)

Nobody asked for your opinion, better popping pills rather than bullets like y'all do

Best way to cure addiction is to find a way to distract yourself.
I guess detox is bullshit myth too.

Because my dick isn't in her.

literally who?

>brown eyes

wouldnt touch this mutt with a ten feet pole

Because she is washed up & irrelevant and drowns the pain the only way she knows how

>I've heard it permanently changes you. You're incapable of feeling joy. You always feel bored.
thats me without heroin

i wanna fuck her so hard mami

Cause shit is fucked m8. We all have to deal with shit. She deals with it with the narcotic jew

Daddy issues and no willpower.

>celebrity bullshit
>Jow Forums

fucking wage slaves lol!

She's fundamentally unhappy and a drug addict. Ultimately it's her own fault. Like Philip K. Dick pointed out from his own experience of drug culture that wrecked the lives of many of his friends:
>Drug misuse is not a disease, it is a decision, like the decision to step out in front of a moving car.

Celeboos are low iq people.

what the fuck is that video.

she should get back on drugs, she's a fucking tank now

Attached: 11498824-6853955-image-a-5_1553642569764.jpg (634x951, 116K)

Absolutus Unitus

Next time she better OD on dis muthafuckin dick cuh