Brit Jow Forums Ministry of Information and CyberWarfare

Thread carried from: Official Thread Theme: youtu.be/8DQbZ-dVYTI

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

WARNING: CODE CRIMSON - INTERNET FREEDOM
WARNING: CODE CRIMSON - INTERNET FREEDOM

THIS IS AN URGENT TRANSMISSION BY ARCHIVIST ALEXANDER SANGMOORE OF THE REALITY REPORT

SHARE THIS PIECE AS FAR AND WIDE AS OPPORTUNITY PERMITS YOU TO

THE EUROPEAN UNION YESTERDAY PASSED ARTICLE 13, THE ''COPYRIGHT DIRECTIVE''AND ARTICLE 11 THE ''LINK TAX''

Article 11, is the colloquially dubbed “link tax” that targets aggregator sites, such as the Google News tab, and forces them to pay original content creators to host their link

Article 13 gives sites like YouTube new duties to stop users from uploading copyrighted content NULLIFYING THE 1976 FAIR USE ACT

THE EUROPEAN UNION HAS GONE FULL CYBER-IMPERIALIST TYRANNY
THEY WANT TO RESTRICT THE FREEFLOW OF INFORMATION BECAUSE THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF WHAT IT IS GOING TO DO TO THEM WHEN CITIZENS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING
BOTH ARTICLES ARE GUARANTEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINION
BOTH ARTICLES ARE DESIGNED TO TAX AND FINANCIALLY ASSAULT ALL CONTENT CREATORS ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS
NOW IS THE TIME TO BE FURIOUS WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND THE DIRECTION THE EU HAVE DECIDED TO FORCE NATIONS TO CAPITULATE TO

NOW IS THE TIME TO VOTE OUT AND EJECT EVERY LAST GLOBALIST SOROS-PAID FILTH FROM THE EU THESE COMING MAY EUROPEAN ELECTIONS

MY GENERATION WILL ---NOT--- STAND IDLY BY WHILE GLOBALIST CYBER-IMPERIALIST TYRANNY FESTERS AND MOVES TO IMPOSE INTERNET RESTRICTIONS FAR, FAR WORSE THAN CHINA

ATTENTION ALL EUROPEAN CITIZENS

VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY
VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY
VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY
VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY
VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY

END TRANSMISSION

youtu.be/cyrRH_ZGDC4

Attached: rape_of_europe.jpg (320x373, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKAgIYtaBAE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
youtube.com/watch?v=HGvjGJ9II9Q
amazon.co.uk/Stainless-Rubberized-Anti-Slip-Mechanics-Carpentry/dp/B07C25WQ5D/ref=sr_1_19?crid=ZSIAZ8N68JYI&keywords=bolt cutters&qid=1553772243&s=gateway&sprefix=bolt cutters,aps,182&sr=8-19
mobile.twitter.com/SpongeBob/status/1110907085615697925
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6858133/SARAH-VINE-woman-salute-Mrs-Mays-true-grit-standing-preening-pompous-men.html
hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2019-03-27/division/6F968534-1057-4280-BF3F-3E4C789EDEAA/EUWithdrawalAndFutureRelationshipVotes?outputType=Names
twitter.com/PA/status/1111237650604847106
bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-47718308
youtube.com/watch?v=-IL2XwSkFJQ&
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2019/mar/28/brexit-latest-news-live-no-deal-on-12-april-most-likely-unless-mps-back-mays-deal-or-alternative-says-letwin-politics-live
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ngubu

What you need is a mass grassroots advertising campaign for a protest, starting about two to three weeks in advance.
Plan it for three weeks from now and then start immediately printing leaflets advertising it. Deliver them to every house in your area at least once a week. Get others to do this as well, the more areas the better.
Get shilling online as well. On every website you know that’s remotely even leave. Exponential growth will begin as those who heavily support the movement will start shilling as well, and it’ll filter across.
That way you have maximum exposure, and enough time for people to make travel plans if they want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKAgIYtaBAE

Attached: 13255973_1730736880477843_6283071241287068514_n.jpg (540x960, 80K)

When is the 2nd referendum?

Attached: 1553770045053.gif (600x800, 170K)

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.png (352x390, 359K)

archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety

Attached: READ THIS.jpg (204x346, 19K)

There's not, last night government again voted against another one.

Nice

is yall niggas plotting regime change round here?

Attached: RegimeChange.jpg (210x240, 15K)

Reposting here...

The only right wing group which has ever managed to do something like this was the Countryside Alliance in 2002 before Blair banned fox hunting.

They had 500,000 people (I was there) and people were polite, took their hats off when we walked past the Cenotaph in silence with our hats off.

There was no litter, compare this to other protests in London where they have near enough trashed the place.

Why do Whites do it lads?

Attached: wytpeepo.png (671x515, 348K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
>im mad as hell, and im not going to take this anymore!
say it with me lads

Attached: 1549347332560.jpg (665x768, 84K)

Troll remainer cunts by posting mild nationalistic messages, music etc in places like r/unitedkingdom also in real life

And who will you vote in in their stead, you fucking idiot? Even if by some miracle there was a party or a politician who had the intention of actually trying to fix things, and even if by some miracle they actually were democratically elected, as soon as they got to power they would be handicapped and nullified by the conflict of wills of self-propagating systems and their subsystems and the requirements of the global industrial-technological system.

Voting is fucking useless. Reformation is impossible. Educate yourself.

See

OP here, the KeKinatim Digit and Reality-Weavers are out in full force.

44Our77 Success is guaranteed

Attached: exp.png (2048x1152, 3.74M)

You're shit at your job as a Disinformation/Demoralisation agent

Neck yourself

Attached: 1552090513068.gif (720x780, 712K)

Then make it not right wing. The basic fundamentals of the anger is “our votes have been ignored”. Amplify that. Show everyone that they don’t really live in a democracy. This is a cause that transcends left or right.
I’m sure you’d manage to get a few people on board if they realise Parliament doesn’t actually act in their interests.

Does anyone have the breakdown on how different races voted in the Brexit vote?
If I recall correctly, it was blacks who voted most strongly in favour of remaining.

Attached: s300_Windrush.jpg (300x195, 25K)

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT
FUCK PARLIAMENT
FUCK REMAINERS
AND FUCK THE EU

Attached: Spurdo144.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Shut the fuck up you retard. You're a complete and utter idiot if you think voting is going to solve anything. And no, I'm not a demoralisation agent. I'm calling for the only remaining possible solution: REVOLUTION.

Reformation is impossible. LARPing about fighting to protect individual liberties like "internet freedom" is a joke. You will never fix all of the problems we face---and we face far more serious ones---individually one at a time.

You haven't thought any of this through and you have no idea as to the extent of the problem if "voting them out" is what you recommend. See and Your campaign is laughably futile.

EDUCATE YOURSELF!

youtube.com/watch?v=HGvjGJ9II9Q
Imagine the reaction on twitter and from the media if this ad campaign came out now.

Attached: 14_2000_c.jpg (2000x1474, 322K)

If you haven't read Anti-Tech Revolution: Why And How (2016) then your opinion is almost irrelevant.

And this ain't a LARP.

I reckon purely from baseless speculation that they voted 90% remain but their turnout was really low.

There would be no way luton and birmingham went leave if darkies voted in any real number

Based

Attached: yorkie-600x404-600x404.jpg (600x404, 136K)

See how far you can get them to ban things. See just how weak the “British pride” message can be before they ban it.

Fucking based Yorkie. They need to start that up again. The controversy alone would provide excellent marketing

A relic of the pre-Twitter era...

fuck aslef

Is there a way to region lock, or rather, region exclude internet traffic?

I'm thinking, as a way for the rest of the world to protect their assets on the internet, if we can deliberately exclude any ISP's in europe from gaining access to content provided outside of europe, we can protect the rest of the world.

We might have to fiddle with the system a bit to make it work... like add blacklists to DNS servers, anyone from ISP's inside europe are denied DNS queries.

Turn your speakers up and blast british grenadiers out your window, extra points if you live in a metropolitan area

Any ideas how much a decent road bike costs lads, doesn't have to be new?

Not a sports one, just one that I can use to cycle down to Tesco to get my weekly order.

amazon.co.uk/Stainless-Rubberized-Anti-Slip-Mechanics-Carpentry/dp/B07C25WQ5D/ref=sr_1_19?crid=ZSIAZ8N68JYI&keywords=bolt cutters&qid=1553772243&s=gateway&sprefix=bolt cutters,aps,182&sr=8-19

Order your food to the door

This is why we want to leave the EU.

Attached: Diversity.jpg (620x813, 63K)

Poland! No!!

Decent ones start at about £300 new, plenty of stuff online. Used ones vary obviously, maybe £100.

Leaving the EU won't stop migrants getting to Britain

Christ, never knew bikes cost £300.

For reference, I'm after something like this.

Attached: larkin.jpg (533x743, 79K)

you can get new bikes from halfords for £100, their pretty heavy but a bikes a bike

oooh it's a good start

mobile.twitter.com/SpongeBob/status/1110907085615697925

Will have to pop down and have a look, thank you. I'm just after something as simple as possible, no gears, off-road wheels, etc. Just a light little road bike to carry my tins of soup back from the supermarket.

Yes, they go up to about £10,000. For something like that you might pay less than £100, have a look on Ebay and filter for your geographical area. Or if you go to Decathlon you can pick up a basic hybrid bike for about £130.

Nobody believes that anymore. You sound like a cop. You don’t want Romanians and Bulgarians, because they don’t groom-rape your little girls as well as the Pakistani and Afghani ghouls you import by the hundreds of thousands. Try harder.

Asked too late in prior thread:
I'm not trying to invalidate/attack you but why are you so certain that this one book/author is "it"? what makes you think you're different to one of these people who reads one particular book then swears that Das Kapital, or the Koran, or Siege, or the Turner Diaries, or the SCUM Manifesto, or The Ego and Its Own and decides that THEY alone have the answers that everyone on Earth requires? I don't even necessarily disagree with you or Ted, I just wonder what makes you so certain

What a lovely morning it is, time to see whats going on in the world today... ah, here it is, my favorite site, looks exactly like all the other sites.

Attached: DjtT2JWXgAElJIB.jpg (861x1200, 109K)

Holy shit, you fucking autist, why are you asking that here? Go on ebay, freecycle or equivalents; read the classifieds section in the paper. For fuck's sake, lad, if you need advice about buying a pedaltron in this thread of all places, I'm not sure there's hope for you.

Also, tinned soup? Enjoy your BPA contamination; no wonder your brain is barely functioning.

Good, hope every white bitch in euroland gets raped by every brown and black cock that comes into their counties!

This what you allowed to happen. So reap what you sow.

Attached: 1551418266312.jpg (564x400, 47K)

I don't know much about the current situation in the UK, friend. It's you why has to try harder to convince people in your deluded point of view.

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6858133/SARAH-VINE-woman-salute-Mrs-Mays-true-grit-standing-preening-pompous-men.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (695x669, 462K)

They haven't, the UK has a strong migration policy for non-EU citizens.

Considering wearing a pol patch tomorrow lads. Reckon that's a hate crime / arrestable course of action?

>every woman
If I were a woman I might be quite annoyed at Sarah Vine claiming to speak for me, especially when she is spitting out such blatant propaganda, and one of the "preening, pompous men" she refers to is her own husband.

No, you might not. This propaganda gives women more leverage in society and they perfectly understand that.

Just thought folk here would own a bike is all.

>Morning after the night before
Feeling pretty rough lads after last night. It's enough to drive you to drink.

this fucking country

Attached: ha.jpg (436x356, 14K)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.03.28-11-55-02.png (596x659, 359K)

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

The reason why the USA IS the smartest and best at everything is because we are a combination of all the best things in the world. A homogeneous multicultural society.

More freedom, better quality of life, and more family oriented than Europeans, despite not even being 250 years old.

As a result, we work hard, don't have sex before marriage, and we get down and dirty building things in our garages.

As the saying goes: all social movements begin in Europe, and technological movements begin in America. Get fucked off your social movement (aka Brexit) while we continue to grow and prosper.

Rule Americanna, not Britannia, bitches.

A bottle of beer as a hair of the dog, chicken broth and bed may help if it's a heavy hangover. But it is better to be careful.

>we
>cringe

For edumacational minecraft purposes only:

hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2019-03-27/division/6F968534-1057-4280-BF3F-3E4C789EDEAA/EUWithdrawalAndFutureRelationshipVotes?outputType=Names

The USA is successful solely due to Jewish economists, lawyers and scientists. The other is secondary.

>got lost on country roads not big enough for an LGV
Check
>drive for over an hour with the back doors open
Check
>not realise the fridge wasn’t on
Check
>loose paper work
Check
>spill red bull over the rest of the paper work
Check
>get away with everything
Check

Based first solo day

Meaningful Vote 3 confirmed for tomorrow.

Attached: 69D5CB64-C6CA-4C9D-8882-F9E201FC074F.jpg (640x480, 72K)

Based.

What was an excuse for Bercow to pass the vote?

I'm glad there's no way in hell this cunt will get a second term as mayor

I'm not sure, to be honest. It's really hazy on details. Could turn out that Bercow wouldn't allow it despite it being called.
twitter.com/PA/status/1111237650604847106

Attached: 1516001712247.jpg (770x1000, 119K)

/b/lackup confirmed.
Sons of Patriots.

Hopefully the DUP reaffirming their lack of support will get others who were thinking of going for it to back out like Mogg has.

>Hair of the dog
I couldn't face another set of votes but I'll give it a go. Thanks fren.

guys I'm scared , I've been trying to get on /pol all morning but I keep getting a content blocked screen.
are the gubberment trying to get us?

bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-47718308

This image really made me think....

Attached: SmartSelect_20190328-121215_Chrome.jpg (1080x883, 467K)

>representative democracy

Attached: 1544310942449.jpg (316x316, 20K)

>My car is English
lol

Morning from the states mates
You know what to do if voting doesn't work

Attached: download (9).jpg (293x172, 7K)

Attached: landrover.jpg (310x162, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-IL2XwSkFJQ&

K I N O

BREXIT is CANCELLED!
You are paying £40 billion to STAY IN.

Maybot has fooled you silly goyim, you cant just vote in a majority to change anything.

You're shit at your job of weaving the narrative.

This is why we laugh at you

Attached: 1553581675679.jpg (631x631, 65K)

Attached: 1523712369542.jpg (800x820, 257K)

The Guardian has just reported that Bercow has told the Attorney General that there is a way he will accept it. Not sure what that is, the AG is speaking to Number 10 about it now.
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2019/mar/28/brexit-latest-news-live-no-deal-on-12-april-most-likely-unless-mps-back-mays-deal-or-alternative-says-letwin-politics-live

I sure do mr LARPtard!

Attached: E0BFE4FD-F103-4B60-AE85-2C7F73F68188.png (947x920, 882K)

Fair
Though I was imagining him driving around in a Morris Marina

>Its a something I don't like is reddit post
K I N O

Attached: iF3TGXQ.gif (312x250, 1.9M)

Are you on your phone? A lot of public wi-fi blocks Jow Forums.

What would realistically be on a second referendum ballot paper?

If there was Leave with deal, Leave with No Deal, and Remain, with preferential voting, could Leave stand a chance of winning?

it is the 28th a march....

I say 29th we fucking riot since the government ignores the consitutional rights of all citizens of the ~UK

>Had a direct democratic vote with a clear result
>Representatives do their best to ignore, sabotage, or outright overturn it

Attached: GIVE UP.jpg (213x237, 8K)

Owned by Tata

>THE EUROPEAN UNION YESTERDAY PASSED ARTICLE 13, THE ''COPYRIGHT DIRECTIVE''AND ARTICLE 11 THE ''LINK TAX''

We are not the EU as of 29th march.

Why was National Action banned?
It looks like it was just a bunch of kids with edgy tastes in memorabilia.
Was it just edgy words and thought crimes?

It would be difficult with the Leave vote split. Part of the problem with a second referendum is that it would be very hard for people to agree on a fair question. It is being touted as a solution, in fact it throws up a whole new set of problems.

>Had a direct democratic vote
No, it was an opinion poll with no legal weight
>with a clear result
No, only 37% of the electorate voted to leave the EU

>We are not the EU as of 29th march.
Its cute you think that'll happen.

exactly my point, the only thing I can think of that isn't biased against Brexit is using preferential voting