Be french millionaire

>be french millionaire
>build beautiful villa in white renaissance style to honor your ancestors
>neighbours dont like it, say its too much "muh white pride"
>court orders that your house be demolished on spot

such is life in cucked france

Attached: image-1410727-galleryV9-kvfs-1410727.jpg (850x567, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/26/french-court-orders-demolition-chateau
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6853433/Owner-sprawling-48m-palace-French-Riviera-told-18-months-DEMOLISH-IT.html
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne-Marie_Sohn
politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/02/with-n-word-sign-florida-man-tries-to-scuttle-tampa-mayors-gubernatorial-hopes-but-theres-a-twist-109767
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Anthony_Daniel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No matter how much money a frenchman has he is still a serf. Many such cases. Sad!

Attached: image-1410728-galleryV9-ylff-1410728.jpg (850x567, 142K)

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/26/french-court-orders-demolition-chateau

A court has ordered the owner of a €57m (£49m) chateau in the south of France to tear it down after declaring the building illegal.

La Mothe-Chandeniers - the French chateau now with 7,400 owners
Read more
Chateau Diter in Grasse, which began life as a 200 sq metre abandoned country house with snake-infested grounds, has been transformed into a Tuscan-style property with a swimming pool and heliport.

However, court of appeal judges in Aix-en-Provence found the building was built without permission in a protected woodland and said it must be destroyed in the next 18 months.

Its owner, the property developer Patrick Diter, also faces a €450,000 fine to be increased by €500 for every day he does not comply after the 18-month deadline.

At Diter’s trial in January, the assistant public prosecutor, Pierre-Jean Gaury, said the transformation of the property was a “pharaonic project, delusional, totally illegal and built in an illegal manner”.

Attached: 11497528-6853433-image-a-2_1553645416967.jpg (962x742, 213K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6853433/Owner-sprawling-48m-palace-French-Riviera-told-18-months-DEMOLISH-IT.html

Attached: $.jpg (962x542, 127K)

Attached: $ (2).jpg (962x642, 175K)

this will be demolished
how does that make you feel ?

Attached: $ (3).jpg (962x642, 182K)

I’m sure he has enough money to go to marseille and hire a few hitmen, if your villa is gonna get demolished why not also demolish the snitch neighbors and the judge?

Attached: 76D913D0-56EB-4422-87BF-1F0425E3DD47.jpg (1758x1080, 627K)

he is french, what you think? they are absolutely cucked

>ccording to Nice Matin, another neighbour, Anne-Marie (((( Sohn))))), had become aware of the building work in 2005 when construction equipment started hitting against her wall.

She reportedly then investigated the missing building permit and alerted local authorities.

Anne-Marie (((( Sohn)))))

HERE WE GO!!!

In france is a tradition to snitch and compete on nothingburger, while if the dude was arab or a gipsy nobody wont say nuffin.
Pyramidal mentality with the motto be strong with weak and be weak with the strong

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6853433/Owner-sprawling-48m-palace-French-Riviera-told-18-months-DEMOLISH-IT.html

>ctrl+f "racist" "white" "pride" "xenophobe"
>0 results
This post is fake news. Only retards will reply to this garbage.

see here the neighbour who alerted authorities has a jewish name

(((Coincidience))))???

Attached: with-jews-you-lose-save-money-37721967.png (500x621, 144K)

Nothing to do with white pride. Building without permit on France is just retard.

The neighbour who snitched him is a jewish kike (((sohn))) is a kike name

They will demolish this. Meanwhile all those new shoebox houses stay

Attached: $ (5).jpg (962x539, 87K)

>According to Nice Matin, another neighbour, Anne-Marie ((((Sohn)))), had become aware of the building work in 2005 when construction equipment started hitting against her wall.

>She reportedly then investigated the missing building permit and alerted local authorities.

WHEN WAS Jow Forums EVER WRONG????

Attached: 2ff.jpg (680x496, 42K)

Found her on wikipedia
>à en classes préparatoires à Aix-en-Provence a

its her

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne-Marie_Sohn

>Sa mère, fille d'immigrés italiens travaille comme secrétaire à la parfumerie Jean Niel, où elle rencontre son père réfugié juif allemand qui y travaille comme ingénieur chimiste.

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

Its the eternal anglo stephen butt who is responsible apparently :(

>Elle est pionnière en histoire des femmes puis qu'elle termine en 1973 une thèse sur Féminisme et syndicalisme : les institutrices de la Fédération unitaire de l'enseignement de 1919 à 1935.
Holy shit

nice country you got there, pierre. Jews are literally cucking you. First she does feminist propaganda and then snitches her neighbour because of too much white pride

Not even french but I'm pretty pissed off.

the neighbour who snitched him is a jew kike teacher who even has a wikipedia entry on her own. Her father was a kike and she used to do feminist publication at the university.

>the building was built without permission in a protected woodland
So it's about the location not the architecture
false flag, sage

thats only an excuse. he can still get the permission

the issue is with the neighbour who got offended by too much french culture

Good house you got there

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

in most EU countries you need your plans (where, how big, layout, etc.) sanctioned by local government, else you have the risk of it being illegal and getting it demolished.
What's new about that?

Send your fucking architect to the mayor, get your plans signed, pay a fee. done.

It may suck that you can't build whatever, but if you have 50 mil for a house, you probably know that you're not allowed to build THIS house on THAT spot.

its very weird he didnt do it

maybe the local mayor is a muslim and wouldnt have accepted that kind of classicist architecture

Yeah he'd better have been prepared before breaking ground

Why not massively fine him and if he doesn't pay, take it away. Destroying this is a massive waste even if he did it without permit

Attached: 1553660400268.jpg (297x365, 43K)

Dude needs to do an Albert Dryden.
In fact, he should one up that and set all his neighbours houses on fire.

he probably thought asking for forgiveness is easier than asking for permission.
Works a lot of times, especially with smaller/normal houses or additions to buildings.
This time it didn't work, don't really have any pity with the guy.

A shame to demolish such a nice house though

they will force-demolish it and fine him for the demolition and rubble

>Kike builds a giant castle to organize commercial events, illegally on restricted land
>Whine like a kike when judges order to destroy it

>illegally built on protected woodland

Attached: guillotine.jpg (346x450, 28K)

Are you fucking dumb? Did you expect us to just blindly believe he had to tear it down bevuase it was too white? You're a fucking retard. It literally says he has to tear it down because it's in a protected woodland. That would be like building a house in a national park and bitching that the government hates you for being white. When in reality it's because you built it in a fucking national park. Jesus you people are professional victims at this point.

>built without permission in a protected woodland

Retarded Frog

see

>protected woodland

who the fuck cares there are so many trees in France already

It must be a Jewish conspiracy. Or maybe it was because he didn't follow the law and now the law is coming back to bite him in the ass. This isn't an issue of race you faggot.

Yeah. Shit thread.

american kikes like you are truly worst

meanwhile this based israeli is at least redpilled

it's just trees fucking moron

And they wonder why yellow vests are 19 weeks into riots over establishment over reach

this. fuck trees. i dont want to look at retarded trees.
i want to look at beautiful paintings and renaissance statues

You're acting like an actual nigger right now.
>muh nigga Tyrone was just selling crack and they locked him up for being black!
No, they locked him up because it's illegal to sell crack. It's against the law.

You are agreeing with a kike and calling everyone else kikes. Get ahold of yourself you fucking retard.

who would win? civilization or a bunch of trees
Amerimutt has the answer apparently

theres difference between a kike and based israeli
i respect based israelis

Maybe he's palestinian and it shows up as Israel. lol

you know there is a law in france against holohoax denial too
would you comply with it?

People didn't complain because it was "too white" you swamp retard, the guy just thought he could extend his property without respecting the law. Him being a basted millionaire doesn't change the fact that he can't do whatever the fuck he wants
Beside the house won't be demolished, only the illegal extensions that he made will

Who would win, one gas chamber or 100 Jews. The nazis had the answer apparently.

>he believes the gas chamber meme
lol ok fucking retard
keep paying reparations btw

Seeing how I don't live in France, the laws of France aren't really my concern. If I were going to build a house in Feance, the law would be an issue. Room temp IQ sand nigger.

Fuck french law. Fuck the trees and woodland. I prefer the renaissance style.

t. lawnigger

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29K)

>t. Tyrone.

makes you wonder if he is so rich why he did not bribe some local bureaucrat to give him all the permits?
Thats how most rich people get away with building Fuck huge mansions.

if the first american settlers would have had your mindset, there would have never been a great american empire. You are a disgrace to your ancestors.
The french guy follows the spirit of your ancestors. Build WHITE buildings in the middle of nowhere.

this. you can still plant trees if you want, like Napoléon did, but you don't get to see such architecture every day.

>the issue is with the neighbour who got offended by too much french culture
Source on the neighbor?

Oh really? What American laws existed pre-america? Idiot. Keep being a nigger tier professional victim.

i posted all the info in the thread, here and here

>Beside the house won't be demolished, only the illegal extensions that he made will
If the French government really wanted to show how progressive they are and also impress their EU overlords, then they would've forced him to house refugees.

Nature is much more part of france's tradition than a renaissance inspired shit house build to illegally make shekels by a millionnaire (who might have jewish ancestry too by the way considering his grandfather was deported to germany)

this, actually refugees would love to live in that castle

Thanks for bringing some clarification. OP's story smelled of clickbait.

>be american
>build beautiful mansion on your property
>Tampa city officials don't like it since you never got permits to build
>Start putting fines on your house
>Refuse to pay them since the government can't legally force you to pay them
>Print out a picture of the mayor next to three blacks getting lynched
>Put it on your car and drive it around town everyday
>Government can't stop you because of first amendment

Attached: download (1).jpg (900x489, 100K)

It probably didn't work.

I wish I was this free
Perhaps one day I will be

>>Print out a picture of the mayor next to three blacks getting lynched
holy shit kek lmfao

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

this is the most based thing i have ever seen
americans still are free

He should have got planning permission first

or he was too much of a cheapskate in his bribes.

politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/02/with-n-word-sign-florida-man-tries-to-scuttle-tampa-mayors-gubernatorial-hopes-but-theres-a-twist-109767

this made my day, laughing like a retard right now

He can't be stopped. Some woman stole his sign a few months ago and he beat the shit out of her with a megaphone. He got arrested and as soon as he got bailed out he went back to his signs.

Attached: DSC_0756.jpg (1600x1064, 478K)

The man who owns the truck and sign, Anthony Daniel, is African-American.

WTF LMFAO

How stupid must you be to build without a permit

You've actually sold me on the US, user
I hate councils and their power trips quite a lot

i bet the woman was a white leftist

I doubt that, considering what the thing cost. You always need a permit to build something, but this was on land not even designated for building anything on it, which is probably why extra money didn't work.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Anthony_Daniel

Anthony M. Daniel is a professional old black man from Florida who, along with his daughter, Fulani Daniel, regularly cruises the streets of Tampa with his personal Nigger Monster Truck to spread awareness about one of the most important issues of our time – HOME DEPOT NIGGER RACING.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 13K)

>unironically defending this tacky nouveau riche piece of shit
y i k e s

Even if it's illegal, the chataeu isn't even kitch and looks absolutely nice, such a waste.

Good. Rich parasites will be forced to make a choice: support SJWs or support their own people again.
Cunts brought this shit on all of us.

Attached: slave technocracy.jpg (860x788, 149K)