I can't tell what's a psyop or not anymore

I can't tell what's a psyop or not anymore

Attached: FB_IMG_1553770507833.jpg (735x584, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/432375-russia-south-africa-farmers/
reddit.com/r/The_Mueller/comments/b5fde1/if_you_werent_convinced_that_russia_is_a_nazi/
thedailybell.com/all-articles/news-analysis/on-this-atom-bomb-anniversary-youre-being-lied-to-about-hiroshima-and-much-more-to-make-you-fearful/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What would be the psyop? This is from last year by the way.

Link to thread?

Russia, which explicitly supported the African National Congress and especially the South African Communist Party, supplying them with arms and funding and assisting the niggers in anti-apartheid liberation that led directly to these White South Africans getting massacred and losing all their property.

Of course this is a psyop, and it works on gullible retards.

Russian goberment doesnt care about 250 million whites that live in russia worst than niggers in africa but takes care of 15000 south africans.

Attached: IMG_1468.jpg (496x776, 84K)

Why do you erase their name? Why are you protecting human trash from deserved harassment?

They are bringing money

rt.com/business/432375-russia-south-africa-farmers/

I fucking wish

You fucking wish you lived in another country.

>Russian goberment doesnt care about 250 million whites that live in russia
Ofcourse they dont, why would they care about imaginary people invented by retarded kike on a iranian uranium refinement forum

top bantz

Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa

>says an increasingly nervous man living in the middle east as he keeps building a wall around his house

I like didn't understand at first I was looking all over the picture for swastikas. Jesus these people are delusional shitheads

What sort of clown conspiracy is this? Are you talking about the Russian Federation? Or the Soviet Union?

You wish your country was 1/10th the size of moscow oblast at least

heres a hint. the US are the luciferian worshipping bad guys, and Russia are the OrthodoxChristian good guys. The end.

You'd better hope there isn't another worldwide recession/ depression otherwise you kikes are finished. Muslims are used to living like that and will overrun you when America can't afford to step up anymore

Meant for

>they're totally different goy!

The same leaders, the same people trained in propaganda and disinformation, the same boomers in charge of foreign policy which is literally just supporting their old commie or commie-aligned allies like Cuba and Venezuela, Russia's second most popular party after Putin being the literal Communist party, the same interests in mind.

But of course Russia is an entirely new nation, they killed off all the commie sympathizers in government and replaced them with fresh 18 year old neo-nationalists. Kys you faggot.

Attached: Russian presidential elections results 2018.jpg (1015x448, 159K)

I didn't think Russia was that bad, Shlomo

Attached: Capture.png (819x333, 14K)

found someone who's never been to Russia

snow nigger pidor vatnik

The Soviet Union and Russia are two different things

>accepting refugees is good
>unless they're white

So they're supposed to die because they're white? they don't see how they too can hold bad beliefs.

When are you guys getting your islands back?

reddit is dumb nvm them

Aren’t most Israelis Russian mutts?

That was the soviet union
Your country did the same and worse by the way so STFU

I don't think you understand. Of course they support any country that is not aligned with Anglozionists. Syria, Venezuela, Cuba. And making good progress turning India and Turkey. It has nothing to do with ideology. Just normal 1D chess.

y would we care about shithole? its been spoiled by snow niggers, faggot
we better ask burgers to just nuke it

Must hurt a bit though. You seem upset about it.

Attached: Demis-kurils-russian_names.png (663x462, 70K)

Link that thread from reddit, doesnt exist

So youre now a Nazi shithole if you accept white refugees? LMao, bro I HATE shitskins soo much. why I don't fucking help any of them with anything

yes

Found it
reddit.com/r/The_Mueller/comments/b5fde1/if_you_werent_convinced_that_russia_is_a_nazi/

WELCOME TO CLOWNWORLD
HONK HONK!!

Attached: 1553540983217.gif (511x512, 106K)

20% of all white men in SA actually fought the nazis, so now thier kids and grandkids are nazis?
Ilhan Omars people actually fought for the nazis in somolia (with Italian forces)
but she the one protecting us from nazis.

is all so confusing

FUCK YOU IM NOT UPSET WHITE MONKEY NIGGER MY GRANDGRANDDAD WAS A SAMURAI HE WOULDVE FUCKING KILLED YOUR FAMILY AND RAPED YOUR FUCKING MOMA FUCKING WHITE NIGGER BITCH
U THINK UR SMART? SAYS A FUCKING HOBO FROM A COUNTRY WHICH GAVE NOTHING TO THE WORLD
WE JAPANESE HAVE 4000 YEARS OF CULTURE NINJAS SAMURAIS BUSHIDO AND EMPEROR WHILE ALL YOU HAVE IS FUCKING WATCHES STUPID WHITE CUNT
ILL RAPE UR ASSHOLE GAY NIGGER JUST LIKE WE RAPED CHING CHONGS
KYS

why you naming all the accomplishments you stole from the chinese?

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

sorry, dont understand burgerspeak, speak a proper language, cunt

That was the USSR, which is like saying modern Germany is Nazi Germany, Turkey is the Ottoman Empire, or Mexico is under the rule of Montezuma.

Attached: 1466054109410.png (439x252, 29K)

This is fake news

Reagan ended the arms embargo on Angola and armed UNITA to fight a costly war with SA. Globalist miners operate there for little in tax now.

yes

They let kikes teach english in nipland huh?

baste nippon

So what? The USSR was against western imperialism world wide
The IRA supported the ANC too

Дa, paнджиит

>smacks proxy
nigasaki

>RAPED YOUR FUCKING MOMA
she would complain about getting poked with a pushpin.

Problem with you people (and many others since this sickness affects all of humanity) is that you believe that providing for material needs is caring for people.
There is something more valuable than money and I believe that Russia tries to do that within its means quite successfully.

post katana pics with timestamp, niggertoes.

Attached: 1534589529048.png (400x333, 91K)

I believe they must assure that they convert to Orthodoxy or at least not enable them to build churches which aren't Orthodox.
Heresy and fracturing of the church must be prevented at all costs.

Sounds like hohol public toilet cleaner in japan

russia financed the niggers in sa.
now the sucker white farmers pay money to move to russia, lmao.

They would probably move to Romania if there was something worth moving for there?

So do you

we don't need them

Attached: 121212.png (1280x868, 1.35M)

feels good man

America (the same country that NUKED Japan) is today closely allied with Japan. You can't explain that.

The trams were running again three days in Hiroshima. Some magic clown nuke.

*three days later*

>nuked Japan
It was out of respect.

Attached: goodfellas.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>nuking was an inside job

Post the link to the Russian doc about South African boers being victims of Br*tish and SA niggers released earlier this year. Russia is also giving discounted far east and Siberian lands to the other white minorities, such as the old schism victims known as old believers (staroverushii) that migrated to South America many years ago, basically the orthodox amish version. Some Russian Germans are also returning to Russia but still face some problems with documents and the never ending Russian bureaucracy. Feels good, at least the will pay taxes and have lands free GMO stuff, will supply the market with local products too since both communities are mostly farmers, some actual enterpreneurs like the boers. The Boers are also seeking new lands in USA and Europe too.

BUT I THOUGHT RACES DON'T EXIST, WHICH IS IT NOW?

Attached: nigger cancer USA.jpg (1134x850, 207K)

No central point of destruction. Glass in buildings left unbroken. Fire resistant buildings survived, some with minor damage. Very few Japanese left blinded by this supposed brighter than a thousand suns flash. No increase of cancer above the normal for Japan. Lush plant growth within one month of bombing. No mutations. The near impossibility of dropping an unguided bomb within 600 feet of the target with 1945 technology, and through a jet stream.

Are you saying the Earth is flat?

Attached: 1553482973267.png (300x300, 80K)

Based.

Russian quality of life is only so bad because Jews such as yourself forced it upon them.

This whole timeline is a psyop, my tranny

based russia

God bless them

No. Just that the nukes on Japan were not nukes.

The warheads were detonated above the cities so the radiation/fallout was minimal.

Have a link.
thedailybell.com/all-articles/news-analysis/on-this-atom-bomb-anniversary-youre-being-lied-to-about-hiroshima-and-much-more-to-make-you-fearful/

i thought russian soil was shit

wat

lel
>be russia
>send whites to subvert white south africans
>wait until job is done
>bring whites home and act like the savior of the white race

ohhhh you fools are so naive

I would add it is why it is so difficult to take in refugees from south africa, they might be marxist sleeper cells as well

Attached: bbc.png (593x631, 197K)

Russia inherited the legal persona of the USSR which is why they kept the nukes and the UNSC seat you fucking zoomer, it is the same country by a different name and this is recognized by most nations worldwide

Reagan also vetoed sanctions against South Africa, and MPLA was the communist front in Angola not UNITA- UNITA was an ally of South Africa in the Border War

>your country did worse

Kill yourself, melbourne

I like how he blew you the fuck out and you keep being a fucking retard repeating the same shit. Truly russians and their frens on the internet are the most retarded bydlo scum around.

>white boers are marxist
Honk Honk

>every white in sa is a boer

hehehe

>The ones going farming in Russia are office workers from Cape Town

Clown car has arrived

Fucking moron

Why Russia, don't they read Siener van Rensburg

Sure, Jaswinder.

When was that?

Cheap fertile land

They are Italian mutts

Also no nigs

/Thread
very few intelligent post here on Jow Forums

Instead you have muslim mongols

>Everest poster
Never seen that flag here

that's because you are a literal newfag, unofficial rule here is that you need to lurk for at least 2 years before making your first post.
but I like Swiss people so I forgive you.

Most are ok actually, they tend to work hard because they can earn themselves 200k per year here with the same effort as making 20k in Turkey.

Thanks based Tenzing Norgay

Why is it easier for muslims to get your visa but hard as fuck for us to get it? Explain it.

>posts on a nepalese incense manufacturing blog
>doesn't know nepalese people post here

my man, pull your head out of your ass