Why do Trump supporters reject reality?

Why do Trump supporters reject reality?

Attached: 53745109_10157023347778744_1341189325852770304_n.jpg (720x651, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rothkopf
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/05/trumps-unfitness/526677/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the most blatant quote of projection I have ever seen.

Attached: 34565.jpg (476x477, 22K)

The answer is in the quote. "What they don't understand is almost everything." Almost everything being reality.

This shit right here is why dems will continue losing.

Trump thinks exercising uses up your finite body energy and makes your die sooner. Does he understand?

Lots of hyperbole in there. Lots of pidgeon holed nonsense.

Nice troll though

Vaccines? Skim media?

uuurgh

He's not wrong. Lotts of joggers die off early. Stay mad.

>Rothkopf

Red head? Why do Jews steal German names?

> Indeed, from evolution to data about our economy to science of vaccines to the threats we face in the world
> Elites have created to keep power for the average man and woman
So he accepts the official word on EVERYTHING, but talks about the elites being bad at the same time. Who controls the narrative of everything? Who told him all this shit? The elites? Yea i think so.
I mean what the fuck?

Attached: 1518918156649.jpg (385x385, 27K)

0 of ten on the meme review
(

Attached: 58e.jpg (480x272, 23K)

eleventy/10 dtroll bost

bee tee wubyu; i now identify as a transracial black, who is a bi-male
white ppl so racist.... baka

Attached: 32654437068043.jpg (614x960, 58K)

I thought Robert Di Niro and Jim Carrey were anti-vax?

joggers, or long distance marathon runners (in a disputed singular study)?

There was a point in central-european history when they were forced to take on surnames. That’s why many of them have these made up german names

Again I just want to understand, by any liberal lurking in this thread, how the FUCK you believe everything the establishment tells you but ELITES ARE BAD.
How's this work exactly? I want you fuckers to explain it to me. Really.
Everything elites say is true.
Elites are bad.
Hello?

You are asking them to commit thoughtcrime. They believe they will hurt someone's feelings if they think this way. Loony Lefties find it very difficult to understand your position, understanding your position is a form of thoughtcrime for them as well.

>Posting a quote from a literal conniving kike on pol
We will hang these thiefs one by one

>quoting some random professor
I had a PoliSci professor who was involved in the Cato Institute, so ha. You've just been outsmarted, OP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rothkopf

KIKE

Your Limbaugh speak betrays your boomer.

>(((Rothkopf)))
>talking about rejecting reality

The pilpulfags have got a lot of chutzpah, I give em that.

Attached: pilpul..jpg (781x896, 138K)

It is a small point in history offered to not-particularly-critical audience, but the surnames were assigned by state empowered agents not 'taken' by the Jewish people.

What david is saying is all good and well, until we start talking facts about jews and what it says in the Talmud.
Like for example the fact it says to kill goy who talk about what is inside the Talmud.

The jews tie themselves up in knots and then claim it's everyone else ''doing it too them''.

This is typical of criminals in every class and every race. It is common and predictable.

''the bitch struggled when I gave her muh dick''
'' all I wanted was her wallet I didn't mean to stab her to death , I aimed for the leg! "
" The goy won't let us rule, we just want to rule the world and impose our religion''.

Blah blah. Same scum same shit.

Is there anything wrong with being a boomer, or are you some kinda poorfag?

Oh, I see - I was always taught that they had a list to pick from, not directly assigned one.

I hope. Obama sucked

I'm surprised niggas on Jow Forums need to look up Wikipedia on obvious kikes.

>nose
>lips
>slimy smile
>turbokike name and surname
>anti-Trump, anti-nationalist

Every fucking time.

Attached: Every Time.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

Being a boomer means you are, at a minimum, 55 years old. It's not wrong, just sad.

A (((narcissistic psychopath))) is projecting...color me surprised.

I think all those generations of being part of a pedophile mind control cult warped their minds.

Attached: 1514254919047.jpg (970x647, 211K)

Does that mean any sort of bodybuilding causes you to die early too? Is this an excuse to be a s 0 y b o i?

Attached: 1553663457137.jpg (882x900, 198K)

>you are, at a minimum, 55 years old
I don't believe you. It seems that your notion of word choice indicating a minimum age is a very stupid notion. You should focus harder when you post, dingbat.

this is the most 115 IQ dunning kruger effect drivel I've ever read

He not wrong tho.

Attached: 149o3vc.jpg (468x532, 76K)

wait. Jews actually THINK theyre the good guys?

If by "official word" you mean getting an education and actually using critical thinking skills to figure out the world, then yes. Back to facebook with you, Cletus

Attached: 1346147482561.jpg (400x300, 14K)

>Rothkopf was born to a Jewish family.[2] His father survived the Holocaust while three dozen of his relatives did not.[2] Rothkopf is a 1977 graduate of Columbia College and attended Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism. He has two daughters, Joanna and Laura Rothkopf.
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

>Defer to authority goyim
I can hear your ancestors spitting.

They understand the most important thing, recognizing the Jew.
This is why they must be destroyed.

yes, Muhammad allows you 2 billion heartbeats. Running and excessive jihad will lead to a shorter lifespan

Google Boomer brainlet. Or buy a dictionary!

people who project have no comprehension of projection
and kikes don't actually care that they are devil-worshiping parasites

its pointless to moralize anything, victory is the only reality

>Be leftist
>think that transgenders are normal

wew lad

Attached: homos.jpg (1158x722, 184K)

>Why do people who disagree with me believe what they believe?
>uuuummm they're dumb lol
Literal 60 IQ argument from an empathy-lacking child. I think leftism is an evil ideology but I can at least see why it appeals to people.

Attached: 1552922436911.jpg (474x379, 20K)

Why are you so insistent on this boomer label? Are you proud of it, or is your boss telling you to do this? It's a common shilling tactic meant to get young readers avoiding 'wise anons' I'm selecting my words to bait you into that reaction. The whole point of my pilpul is to illustrate your tactics, which are only as good as they are obscure.
Dark to Light
[Gas yourself, shill]
You do know your daily briefings are leaking to us right?

Attached: 1537750751209.jpg (632x630, 103K)

>maybe a total of 8000 people actually survived the death camps
>somehow every jew is related to a survivor
Big think

Because they've just been exposed to te lies of the msm and unfortunately someone was there to spread missinformation and craft their world view that happen to just be the opposite side of the kosher sandwich.

Attached: 1551621763289.jpg (1024x779, 86K)

Because elites are using the pretense ot knowledge, not as a tool in service to humanity, but as a barrier to preserve their power and prerogatives. The last few years have been instructive.

(((David Rothkopf)))

lol, when did he say that?

>If you're tired of trump lying or twisting the truth you have to be a liberal snowflake es jahy dubya

Attached: 17dfd1caa1555641a0145782d3a32a0714bb83d44d7c9d6e6c100dbcb230b91d.jpg (600x600, 41K)

(((Rothkopf))). As if someone is keeping wealth and power from him. Please.

social constructs are in itself not real -so deriving law and policy from such clout is completely asinine and weird.

>Is there anything wrong with being a boomer
You asked, I answered.
What's ironic is I'm very chinky. Minus accusations of Jewish shilling, your post is nonexistent

>He doesn't know the maga movement and the American "right wing" is actually left wing.

Attached: 1551931370703.png (958x658, 920K)

>That's what I love about these Holocaust survivors.
>I get older, they stay the same age.

Attached: 1552246572305.png (879x813, 374K)

fpbp

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/05/trumps-unfitness/526677/

>His father survived the Holocaust while three dozen of his relatives did not.
I'm sure those dozens of relatives really existed. No one would be evil enough to claim that he escaped from the gas chamber while dozens of his relatives got gassed. How coincidental that this one guy out of 36 survived and didn't end up being poor but rather is a super elite and his son is anti white and has no love for the Americans who saved his father from that horrible fate that killed 6 million.

Mengele was a helluva doctor.

Chinks are proxies for the Jew. Are you new?

Well fuck my Mongolian ass. Lotsa Jews out there in the steppes

Good one.
getting pretty Bored of the generational divisiveness.
It has become gay.

>what would be good for Jow Forums? More 63 year olds!
2nd boomer spotted

Yes, that must be it. 50 million people must be brainwashed losers and not average people seeing their country go to shit.

Haha. Good point.

I love how extremely nonspecific it is. You could just swap references to Trump or his supporters with anyone else and not know the difference.

>rothkopf
>projection
>bait

A book says.....

A biographer reports on a conversation held with Trump. Any refutation?
Skepticism is good, but you have to have some framework to live by.

>A few paragraphs from a book without any context that quote a few sentences allegedly said by Trump
>We now know his entire world view on a subject

>A few paragraphs from a document without any context that quote a few sentences allegedly said by Madison
>We now know how to set up political power in a country
The Constitution is Fake News.

>(((((((((((David Rothkopf)))))))))))))
>(((Professor)))
>(((International Relations and Political Science)))
It's these fuckers who don't understand how the world actually works, that's why they lost in 2016. This projection of theirs is laughable, and sad!

>David Rothkopf
>oy vey goy trump supporters are so stupid goy look here I have all the answers goy

Informal discussion vs formal document retard

This guy is literally a few words shy of saying
>Everyone is stupid except for jews

>implying it was an informal discussion
Oh, were you there?

Maybe it is you who just don't understand Trump and his supporters and feel threatened by them for that reason.