Help me understand Jow Forumss retarded logic please

Help me understand Jow Forumss retarded logic please

So Israel is defending itself against islamic invaders but Jow Forums hates them for being evil? OK???

Did you know that Israeli army is LITERALLY called IDF- Israel defence force
Not Israel attack force-IAF
Did you know that Hamas shoots MISSILES at INNOCENT israeli CIVILIANS?!??!?
IDF NEVER targets civilians
IDF only targets terrorist groups like Hamas

Israel has a right as any nation to protect them self against terrorists, invaders and other criminals

IDF is actually worlds most moral army
Did you know that IDF warns palestine civilians about upcomming attacks with leaflets and warningbombs?

Attached: 9ba20cc888f81e7a6b69dc469107cdce.jpg (236x284, 17K)

No we hate Israel because they're Jews

Fuck off JIDF

Attached: IsraeliSpecialForces.jpg (2048x1365, 325K)

Attached: GodsChosen.jpg (698x710, 313K)

kek confirms

Attached: digitsnigger.jpg (225x225, 11K)

well trolled user, you almost got me

Attached: ShiksasCantCompeteWithThis.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

the jews are trying to start WW3 to fulfill prophecy

WTF I LOVE JEWS NOW

Did you know that Israel is blockading Gaza which means it will forever be a third world shithole with no sovereignty, and when Gaza tries to bypass the blockade with supply tunnels, the IDF destroys them, calling them “terror tunnels”?

FREE PALESTINE

Attached: honkhonkbitch.png (890x960, 416K)

>Israeli army is LITERALLY called IDF- Israel defence force
And Best Korea is called Democratic.

kek nice one, made me laugh

Israeli "Defense" Force. Is that why you hire people to try to sway public opinions on virtually all social media? Why you condemn whites for rejecting multiculturalism while having an ethnostate of your own? America knows all about jewish word tricks as half of the legislature is jewish. Department of "Defense". "Patriot" Act. etc.

no one:
PragerU:

Fuck off JIDF

fpbp

> IDF warns palestine civilians about upcomming attacks with leaflets and warningbombs?
> warningbombs
That's peak newspeak.

First on the left is a man

I’d be down to double US contributions to Israelis killing sandniggers if they’d stop subverting and destroying everything I love from the inside

Attached: 3EFF99C9-89F6-4D65-91AB-96D4B014EE96.gif (283x230, 760K)

>Israeli army is the Israel Defense Force not Israel Attack Force
see Peoples Republic of China and realize why you are sub zero IQ for basing your opinions on what politicians decide to name something

There are no Islamic invaders, Israel has to constantly piss it’s neighbours off just to keep the facade going and pay Iran millions to periodically threaten them in the media

I’ve been conflicted about Isreal over the years, it’s no secret that they discriminate against Palestinians, but the Palestinians aren’t exactly the most law abiding people either. I do believe in nations and nationalism for everyone but the American Jews promote the complete opposite for every western country while promoting nationalism for Israel. Every country that Jews live in besides Isreal gets liberal capitalism while Isreal promotes nationalism. Jews in America and Europe are for open borders for the west but segregation for Jews in Israel. So a lot of young people in the west are learning this and turning away from supporting Israel. I just wish they weren’t so subversive and anti white, I know some good Jewish people and don’t have a problem with jews but they seem to have a problem with me. So I don’t know what to say. The whole Iran/Israeli war thing is probably gonna happen while trump is in office because nobody is gonna be as big of a shabbos goy as Trump. John Bolton and his whole neoconservative cabinet care far more about Israel than they do America, it’s obvious. Why do have troops on Syria’s border with Israel but not our own with Mexico while we are being invaded by foreigners. It’s almost as if our government, military and media is totally controlled by Jews.

Attached: A3C25E4B-D92F-437B-893D-677EC5F1AF4F.jpg (696x960, 58K)

Based.

Fuck off

Attached: 253D9132-DE04-42DC-B14C-31F5DFAA0A32.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

Does anyone know what these jew letters mean? This guy cut me off in traffic and I'm following him. I'd like to tell something antisemitic when I catch up to him and see if hes down for a roadside fight.

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-072524_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 419K)

do you know Got mit uns is jewish slogan ?

How about you go be retarded somewhere else

>islamic invaders
Palestinians are not invaders in their own country

The jew is an eternal liar who only cares about results, not the truth, and thus is not an European.
Example you:
>israel defends against muslim invaders
>israel literally bombs palestinians it keeps concentration camped in Gaza and West Bank
>sends "settlers" in West Bank and uses roadblocks at every village to make pally life hell on earth
Kys negrito.

Could have at least posted his license plate you simpleton.

Retard. This is post 1984 World. Peace is War. Slavery is Freedom. Evil is Good. And yes, “Offense” has to be called “Defense”.

>muslims fire one shitty rocket
>israelis flatten a bunch of random buildings
>keep the muzzies in a tiny little prison with walls on all sides

how could anyone like the israelis

they should just forcefully deport all the muslims but they themselves got jew'd into thinking that's genocide

Lol quality post nigger kike

but Jow Forums hates them for being evil?

>>what did the Irgun do

Fuck off juden

I mean low

Why? I dont need to read his plate, I need to read jew letters.

Attached: 1552692179002.jpg (604x539, 141K)

Did you know that fascistic communists call themselve anti-fascists?
Did you know OP is a faggot and should kill himself?

Stealing land from Palestine and claiming they’re being invaded.

Classic crying out in pain while they strike you

the biggest redpill is that jews is only hope of this world

/thread

Drit og dra proxyjode.

>File: Screenshot
seems legit