Boomer appreciation Thread

Boomers were taken advantage of and betrayed by the people they trusted the most. Don't betray them too. Stand up for them and show them love! They can be your most trusted friend and greatest ally!

youtube.com/watch?v=Es4U9ckGjdM

Attached: Untitled.png (626x437, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynKdtya4rjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the SADDEST thing about BETRAYAL is that it NEVER cames from ENEMIES it comes from those you TRUST the MOST

death to leafs
death to boomers

Everyone posting on Jow Forums is old enough to have boomers as parents. Instead of blaming themselves for their personal shortcomings, it's easier to blame Mom and Dad. You're never going to get support for the post-war generation here.

You make a lot of friends in their 60s and 70s?

Actually, yes. I have friends of all ages. I tend to get along well with everyone because I treat them with respect.

youtube.com/watch?v=ynKdtya4rjw

Attached: zxczxcxzcxz.png (380x349, 206K)

The boomer aware of the danger now tries to cry out. Not happening old man you gotta pay

thanks to the boomers my country is now realistically 30% white and no longer my country

but us millennials and our entitled avocado toast, right?

some boomers tried to escape the system via hippydom and communal living.
some tried to escape via motorcycle gangs etc.

Its easy to laugh at them with the world of information a few keytaps away now, but back then it wasn't easy to find stuff out.

Day of the Pillow is coming you piece of shit

Day of the Rake too.

Attached: boomers2.jpg (1000x643, 82K)

Ya sure you betcha.

All these 2016 newfags shitting on boomers makes me sad. I dont understand where it all came from

Attached: 1538164392546.png (1100x600, 407K)

They need some reason to cover the fact they are useless wastes of space

Honour your father and mother.
It's one of the 10 commandments

you're not getting off that easy boomer bitch, there's going to be severe repercussions

2 more boomer shills

you're only making things worse for yourself

Exactly what the fuck do you retards think “boomer” means?

In my discussions with them, boomers are red-pilled and can be cold-hearted af. They don't care at all who they offend and aren't shackled by social media or trapped in modern society's box. Considering they have a lot of wealth and influence, they are an incredibly powerful ally in whatever endeavor you set out on.

Befriend them. Listen to them. Try and understand them. If revolution ever happens, they'll be the ones to fund it.

I tried. Imho they are retarded and have nothing meaningful to say except leftist bullshit.

STFU 30 year old boomer

Attached: 194E18D0-623B-4CDD-AD28-51E8A55C20AE.jpg (250x188, 12K)

Jow Forums's future if everyone got their shit together

Might be because you're in Germany. I've met many many boomers who absolutely hate the way the world is going.

The congealed wad of jism you use for a brain is dried out fucktard. “boomer” is short for “baby boomer”. The fucking people born after WWII. I’m in my 40s and I’m not even old enough to be one. My fucking parens were you cheese faced penis fish.

maybe you should use knowyourmeme normiefag.

>I’m not a retarded dickshit
>it’s a meme
>I TROLOLOLOLLOLOLOO YOUUUU

hello newfrien, you should post less and lurkmoar

Cringe

>be 30yo boomer
>zoomers are all retarded faggots
>real boomers are all old retarded faggots
MR BONES I DEMAND YOU CEASE AND DESIST

Attached: HOAGIE.png (917x1544, 3.43M)