Trump demands Adam Schitt to resign

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1111217169730338816

Attached: IMG_3235.jpg (1194x642, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LUJyzC1aVT4
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/28/trump_disagrees_with_mike_pence_on_gun_confiscation_guns_first_due_process_second.html
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's a cuck and won't go any further

Attached: 1553750761571.gif (1000x546, 412K)

Fuck me, Trump is on a roll!!

I do love this timeline, libtard shills here to say muh wall, muh mexicans flowing in...... BTFO

Already had this post faggot. It's now void.

FINISH HIM

fuck off clown

you are a nigger and if you don't reply to this the same thing will haopen to your family tonight

If it is known he leaked why isn’t he under arrest? Why are they demanding he resign?

Twitter is about to get itself fucked the fuck up.
HEY JACK
WE GOT REAL MAU NUMBERS, NIGGER, IF YOU WANNA KEEP EM SECRET, TURN THE user FEED API BACK ON.

What did he do? Not send his pay to Israel?

Say Yahweh kike

Attached: 1553657484735 (1).jpg (773x935, 47K)

Tfw the absolute madman destroys Schiff and Swalwell by Friday. I have a feeling things are going to get good. We’ve reached the top of the mountain, lads.
>this timeline

Attached: E063CF94-8FDE-420D-9926-B5D7A71C7521.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

MIGA

American exchange student in Edinburgh here.
This man is unhinged and dangerous. This is the first time the executive is so actively and aggressively trying to undermine and interfere in the legislative.
He needs to be impeached!

Rich coming from a faggot that cares more about Israel and appeasing niggers then about America. Maybe Trump should resign for being such a kike shill

Yahweh here, trump is an honorary Israeli

>We’ve reached the top of the mountain, lads.

Attached: 1539121381683.png (225x227, 15K)

Schiff is a known faggot child molester and hes partial to dark meat , JUST like his Serial Killer Best Buddy ED BUCK. You remember Ed Buck the millionaire DNC Fund Raiser/patron that keeps killing young black men with Meth/anal sex/bondage & ROPE ? This guy is Adam Schiffs closest friend. Burbs of a feather.

Attached: just-a-liddel.jpg (800x1000, 646K)

Schiff is a wealthy Jew. I guess you haven’t been paying careful attention. Nothing bad happens to wealthy Jews. Get over it.

Fuck off Canada

don't forget blumenthal

Trump has the power to fire him, he's just too much of a cuck to do it.

Based leaf knows what's up, ignore all the angry magapedes.

retard that gives burgers a bad name, learn some basic civics before posting again

Not to mention Ed has been seen tooling around with more black gay lovers in recent days

Unfortunately I’ve been paying too much attention. I promise Schiff will be immensely BTFO. And I’m not talking about 15 years from now. SOON

Attached: 7B2E2E2C-52A7-4B76-942E-7FA2DEB99618.jpg (906x1458, 1005K)

>learn some basic civics before posting again

Attached: 2vLPKjC.png (629x504, 36K)

Jesus Christ, why are early morning threads so full of shills? This clearly proves it's a bunch of yuropoors, probably balkan so they don't have to pay as much.

>Muh shills
It's almost like Jow Forums has more than one right wing ideology.

Attached: 0399.png (475x476, 278K)

Notice how Smollet just walked away, even proclaiming himself “innocent”. Notice how NO OTHER AUTHORITY stepped in and said, “Not so fast, Jussie, as of NOW you are under arrest for....(other shit we know he did.). Notice how everyone just accepts it? “Oh, well I guess that’s all we can do?” Apparently, they are correct. There is nothing we can do. I’ll beleive it when I see it but I sure as hell ain’t “holding my breath” for it.

You are kidding, right? Obama weaponized it.

funny how all the american's are butt hurt on pointing this out

>he's a cuck and won't go any further
Asshole, he can't go any further. He's made his recommendation, and now it's up to congress, but even congress can do no more than censure him. If he were arrested for his illegal bullshit, he could literally be a congressman from a jail cell.

Elected officials can't be forced to resign.

American citizen here.
Stay out of the country.
Don't come back.
You've been warned.

>Asshole, he can't go any further. He's made his recommendation
Fucking lol, just proves he's even more of a cuck. Imagine defending democracy

Mutts don't want to accept defeat, they're like those Japanese citizens in the Philippines who still think it's WWII.

Attached: 1517290251382.jpg (750x511, 75K)

So you think the highest law enforcement official in the country should break the law?

You're a fucking retard.

I guess that's why some rice farmers in Vietnam beat you?

Cringe...

>Fuck me, Trump is on a roll!!
Trump is anti-liberal jews
But hes PRO Zionist jews
Thus,
Trump is NOT /OurGuy/

Vote PRO WHITE
Vote PRO GUN
Vote Jwoke (anti Globalist anti Zionist)

Vote Patrick Little - Save America.
> youtu.be/LUJyzC1aVT4

Spot that blackpill out, user. Smollett will be federally indicted. The fbi is investigating the prosecutors offering Che right now and the police our working with the feds. It’s extremely difficult to be patient right now, I know, but we’ve waited a long time for justice and it’s goingnto happen quick. Trump is now vindicated and will go full throttle on Comey, McCabe et al. Try not to go full defeatist just yet.

Attached: 6C3E25B8-6F88-4D41-A90E-888CA2620163.gif (512x288, 471K)

he has been on the fucking war path for the last 3 hours on twitter

Oh wow, Trump said something something on Twitter.

Fuck

How UnAmerican of you.

Why do you think people voted for him? So he could break the system. Not work amongst it

>imagine following the law

Where is the Mueller Report?

You're basically this thing at this point. You guys get so upset when Trump is mentioned lol

Attached: 1484937006168.png (651x386, 363K)

>You guys get so upset
I get upset when he doesn't do shit but cry on twitter, stop telling me what he tweeted and start telling me what the fuck he's done
>pro tip, MIGA doesn't count

its complicated with a sitting member of Congress. technically they have immunity from prosecution while they have their seat. they can be impeached and censured while holding office, and can be arrested the second their term ends, but they like POTUS can't be tried by a state federal or local court while seated.

>Vote Patrick Little - Save America.
Patrick Little IS a Jew.

Attached: PatLittleWasAJew.jpg (3000x3278, 938K)

>should

Attached: FD609F91-F734-49A0-BC6A-DA7962ACFE64.jpg (250x241, 7K)

To put pressure on him. He keeps doubling down and digging the hole deeper. When they finally nail him he will be desperate and ready to roll on everyone he knows. He's not the ultimate target, just one of the pieces.

FUCK

He's literally killing leftists every day. They're having heart attacks left and right, ODing on heroine, and much more.

Attached: 1541690581980.png (777x571, 488K)

>implying that it isn't Trump country that has mostly suffers from opioid addiction

TIM APPLE
ELON TESLA
MARILLYIN LOCKHEED
BILL MICROSOFT
SUNDAR GOOGLE
DENNIS BOEING
KEVIN STARBUCKS
STEVE MCDONALDS
DAN PIZZA-HUT

there are a couple exceptions, treason being one of them.

adam ohshit

Everyone who deserves to live has a job now.

>They're having heart attacks left and right,
oh ...thats so it's funny. While the left is having temper tantrums Trump made 500,000 gun owners felons and pushing red flag confiscation laws, while pushing more gun control than Obama ever did but it's cool because he's so funny on twitter..

lol that's not true at all you little faggot

Bump stocks are retarded, you should be taken out of the gene pool for spending money on that shit.

those cases are tried by the UCMJ, not civvie courts.

>implying employed jews deserve to live.

also.. this is why kav was railroaded so hard... his chat with Graham about who and what constitutes an enemy combatant and how UCMJ applies to citizens in wartime

>;)

>being employed means you're jewish

You are the untermensch. Stop being a neet you degenerate.

The beauty of our system is that we get the very leaders we deserve.

>Bump stocks are retarded, you should be taken out of the gene pool for spending money on that shit.
Im a member of FPC, if you knew anything about our case and why we are suing his retarded ass you may change your tune, as a member, if I had a bump stock I would't have to turn mine in right now, thats not the fucking point. His retarded as has sent gun rights back 20 fucking years

Trump On Gun Confiscation

President Trump appeared to disagree with Vice President Mike Pence on the issue of due process before confiscating guns from people found to be mentally unfit. The vice president said that they would have to "allow due process, so that no one's rights are trampled," but in the case of a gun violence restraining order government needs "the ability to go to court, obtain an order, and then collect not only the firearms, but any weapons in the possession of that individual."

Trump interrupted: "Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court. Because that's another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures -- I like taking the guns early."

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/28/trump_disagrees_with_mike_pence_on_gun_confiscation_guns_first_due_process_second.html

Take the firearms first due process second
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

Attached: mockup-eb03b3cd_2048x.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

that certaintly applies to europeans

So what the fuck has he done besides cry on twitter?

>Everyone who deserves to live has a job now.

Many Jews have jobs now, ergo you are saying those Jews deserve life.

>>being employed means you're jewish
Is a logical abortion. How do you get through the day brainlet?

You just shareblue article posted at me. Holy fuck. Yeah we all remember that round table after parkland. He changed his tune immediately after that and started talking about giving teachers guns instead.

>Notice how NO OTHER AUTHORITY stepped in and said
The chief of police got on television immediately to tell the prosecution they had better be shitting themselves.

This is you.

Attached: 1495724209083.jpg (404x415, 16K)

I bet you drink the caffeinated jew don't you chaim

Attached: Jew-post.jpg (491x491, 44K)

>oh fuck I'm retarded.
>better accuse the guy advocation for Jewish genocide of being a jew

>Trump makes a strongly worded tweet

It's nothing

Attached: videoblocks-preety-cute-teenager-girl-laughing-and-looking-at-camera-isolated-on-white-background_hg (1920x1080, 656K)

well, it is possible that Schiff was elected to lie and leak
in that case it is the will of the voters Trump must attack
if Schiff goes and someone worse replaces him and the voters are happy then Trump obviously didn't attack the voters enough for electing Schiff in the first place
how are you going to get change if you don't attack the voters

I don't support gun grabbers, it's not my problem he decided to be one

Attached: 1552007266907.jpg (1198x534, 144K)

Hi

>gun rights back 20 years
No he hasn't.
youre the gayest variety of misinfo shill there is.
The bumpstock ban enforces the National Firearms Act provision stating people can't turn semi autos into full autos (you know, the loopholes you liberal brainlets are always screeching about?).

How can it possibly stand that a fucking retard like you can just buy a 100$ piece of plastic to have a full auto, instead of the actual, non-brokedick way of going about getting a class 3 firearm (extended background check, tax stamp, fingerprint cards, waiting period, engraving) that doesn't make people laugh at you when you take it out at the range

In other words, there's no gun ban, no confiscation, you can still buy class 3 weapons, the sky isnt falling, and you can still fire up Grindr and take multiple loads up your ass at the truckstop down the street from your house.
>posting the feinsteinberg roundtable as evidence that drumpfs a gun grabber
lmao, Just kill yourself bruh

>He changed his tune immediately after that and started talking about giving teachers guns instead.
by making 500,000 law abiding gun owners felons and pushing unconstitutional confiscation laws, I would hate to see him do any worse

You are a Mossad Agent.

but #YangGang 2020 am I right?

Attached: A0FE630E-E760-42CA-8ECD-2791C824F3E2.png (350x144, 10K)

>the loopholes
laws are not loopholes, he went behind crongres to avoid a vote and amend the NFA even obama never tried this kind of shit, He didnt ban bump stocks, he changed the definition of what a machine gun is, wake the fuck up, Clinton banned AR15 and see how that worked out, it' not even in the same ball game

Arrest the nigger.

Adam Schmidt didn't make me a felon for owning a bump stock

>$100
I can print out a 3D bump stock for pennies and you niggers can't stop me.

Attached: checkem quads.jpg (500x385, 41K)

no u

I want to make it known in advance to everyone and the glow niggers that these red flag laws are an absolute red line for me. They haven't passed one in my state yet so I have had no reason to sperg. However, if they pass one in my state or on the national level then everything changes. It will become absolute war at that point as I will never surrender my guns and anyone involved in enforcing these laws will become my enemy and target. The power, infrastructure and comms will also become fair game. I will bring this country to it's knees before I ever surrender to tyrants and I sure as shit ain't gonna sit around waiting for them to come and take it. This is my warning of open insurrection.

Attached: large.png (216x216, 22K)

So when did we suddenly get the constitutional right to drive cars?

He is no uing your no u faggot

There's no further he CAN go you dumb fucking leaf, the President can't fire congressmen.

Learn to shoot faggots. Bump stocks are useless to trained seal team fingered incels. Now the amount of guns in American homes are nearly doubled for each AR. Seems like it would be a lot harder to take guns. Lots of confusion. And you can no longer blame Trump if someone falseflags again... you can still blame jew nationalist
>comped steve must be ratting

It's called the Right to Travel

Thank you for my morning guffaw.

the reality is law-abiding white people need to have any type of gun we want we are the ones that are the arbiters of civilization.

if you own land or if you've held down a job for certain amount of years and you are white you should be able to buy whatever the hell you want.

Attached: photo4960947175936862257.jpg (1280x566, 171K)