RACISM BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=IuDuKOSQXgk

Watch this. You can't be racist after facing the truth.

Attached: 1548443326876.jpg (670x820, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
auccaravan.com/?p=6734
allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Peter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Peter's_Basilica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47721676
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effi_Eitam
nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html
indiaspend.com/cover-story/5616-indians-turned-slaves-every-day-over-2-years-73912
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
hrw.org/news/2018/02/26/morocco-new-violence-against-women-law
girlsnotbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Child-marriage-in-Africa-A-brief-by-Girls-Not-Brides.pdf
womenintheworld.com/2017/06/06/baby-of-woman-gang-raped-in-india-dies-after-being-thrown-from-rickshaw-by-attackers/
banderasnews.com/0704/edat-mexprostitution.htm
data.worldbank.org/indicator/ER.LND.PTLD.ZS?year_high_desc=true
nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/europe/slovenia/worlds-most-sustainable-eco-green-country/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupid r*cists ignoring the truth when its convenient.

>facing the truth
whats the truth? you are acting as if you're some sort of bringer of light, but there is no light. in other words you're trying to assume responsibilities of "messenger", but instead of information you're carrying around and distributing hearsay, gossip, poison pills, etc.. they don't shoot messengers, but what do you think happens to hacks?

Attached: 15267007527241.png (310x5082, 2.49M)

>We lack funding
And the women who are getting this treatment?

Sorry, wrong version.

Attached: 1526700752724.png (537x8821, 3.56M)

Bla bla bla you print money dumb kike. I won't work for your money, i will kill you and your nigger hordes, now fuck off back to desert.

Attached: Heterozygosity.png (1280x720, 19K)

>stupid meme flags want to occupy my land and destroy me in name of races don't exist
I see monkeys when i see them, they aren't like me.

Get fucked Jewshevik.

Attached: DZGGPAdU0AAIIVX.jpg large.jpg (1709x1312, 446K)

THIS EXISTS:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
>up to 80% of women have been raped
>The use of rape as a weapon of war in the conflict in Darfur, Sudan

tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
>episodes occurred in Rwanda in 1993-94, where 80% of women were raped and resulted HIV positive.

unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
>in Uganda, 70% of the women reported having been raped by combatants

rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
>Democratic Republic of Congo
>Since the conflict began in 1997, hundreds of thousands of women and girls have been brutally raped. In some villages as many as 90 percent of the women have been raped

auccaravan.com/?p=6734
>The 2017 records of Family Courts show that 60 percent of Egyptian women were subjected to marital rape, while 10,000 complained of sexual violence.

allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
>Central African Republic
>90% of women having been raped since the conflict began.

papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
>Rwanda
>approximately 90% of Tutsi women were raped

mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
>During Liberia's recent civil war, 75 percent of the women were raped, most having been gang raped

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
>In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

Attached: nigger food.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

JEWS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian
>Jewish Christians were the original members of the Jewish movement that later became Christianity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus
>Born Judea, Roman Empire
>was a Jewish preacher

Born in Israel:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Peter
>fisherman in Bethsaida
The pillars of your Christianity and Pope are Jewish:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Peter's_Basilica
>is an Italian Renaissance church in Vatican City, the papal enclave within the city of Rome.
>Paul affirms that Peter had the special charge of being apostle to the Jews

Jehovah's Witness aka Yahweh's Witness:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah
>"Jehovah" (also transliterated as "Yehowah"

Original name of Christian god:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
>Yahweh was the national god of the Iron Age kingdoms of Israel (Samaria) and Judah.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47721676
>Four girls, aged between 16 and 17 were in the west African country on a school trip where they were volunteering with a charity

PRODUCE YOUR OWN FOOD, DON'T COME HERE YOU SUBHUMAN RACE.

Attached: Christian god.gif (300x167, 3.78M)

THE REASON FOR WAR IN SYRIA:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy
>a retail energy provider in the United States, and Genie Oil and Gas, which is pursuing a conventional oil project in the Israeli-occupied Syrian Golan Heights.
>board is composed of: Dick Cheney (former vice president of the United States), Rupert Murdoch (media mogul and chairman of News Corp), James Woolsey (former CIA director), Larry Summers (former head of the US Treasury), Bill Richardson, former Governor of New Mexico, an ex-ambassador to the United Nations and United States Energy Secretary.[2], Michael Steinhardt, Jacob Rothschild,[3].[2], and Mary Landrieu. Former United States Senator from Louisiana.
>The president of its Israeli subsidiary is Effie Eitam.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effi_Eitam
>Israeli politician and former military commander.

nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html
>U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid

STOP PRINTING MONEY YOU SUBHUMAN KIKE. RACES ARE REAL, YOU ARE A MONEY, YOUR RELIGION IS RETARD, YOU HAVE LOWEST IQ, GO LIVE IN AFRICA, LEAVE MY SHIT ALONE. GO EXTINCT ALREADY YOU SUBHUMAN, I WON'T SUPPORT YOU!!

Attached: Capitalist.jpg (1200x1423, 445K)

If races aren't real then why do you care if things are diverse or not? Without clear races and categories of people then there is no such thing as diversity. So a room filled with old white straight men is no different then a room filled with people of every marginalized group you could think of.

YOUR DEBT ALSO DOESN'T EXISTS, IT DOESN'T MATTERS? NAH, NOTHING EXISTS BESIDES ME HAVING TO SUPPLY YOU WITH RESOURCES AND WORK FOR YOU, RIGHT? YOU HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY, NO RACE WHEN YOU RAPE CHILDREN OF ALL RACES AND ARE BEING RACIST AGAINST WHITES. GO FUCK OFF BACK TO SAND LAND MORON!!
YOU SHOULD BE EXECUTED FOR HAVING DEBT! UNLIMITED MONEY AND UNLIMITED CHEAP LABOR MY ASS, GO DIE!!

Attached: USA DEBT.png (1395x846, 636K)

THIS ALSO DOESN'T EXISTS? LIKE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT COMMENTS DON'T EXIST. RIGHT? YOUR CRIME DOESN'T EXISTS EITHER?

Attached: Zionism AIPAC Donald Trump Barack Obama Nancy Pelosi Joe Biden George Bush Ted Cruz John McCain Hill (2000x4972, 1.62M)

Jew isn't a race. Hebrew, Edomite, Israeli, these are ethnic heritages. Anyone can be full jew, or even a little bit, jewish. Most Christians and Muslims overcome their jewish tendancies.

HELP ME, HELP ME, MY MOMMY WAS A SUBHUMAN WHORE AND MY RACE IS MADE OF SUBHUMANS, THEY ATE UP ALL THE LAND, TURNED IT INTO DESERT, STILL RAPING AROUND AND CREATING MORE SUBHUMAN RACES AKA NIGGERS. NO JUDE, I WON'T WORK FOR YOUR LAZY FAT ASS TO FEED THESE GOBLINS.

Attached: African culture, clothing made in Europe, begging for food from Europe, having AIDS.jpg (1247x884, 247K)

(a note on language, for lurkers)

Pay attention to the fact that communists/leftists/other scum will always talk about how words change in meaning, but depending on use they may suddenly remain rigid in their definition of a word and export a tense of it's meaning from the present, into the past and say "see? they always said it like this"

Eg: children could be called "girl" in the past as a term devoid of sex/gender connotations, but now we don't do that. But they'll say "See we called them girls!" using the meaning of the present to project it onto the past.

They are fucking lying scum.

Attached: 1486873436999.jpg (500x358, 30K)

NO RULES APPLY TO YOUR MONEY? THEN WHY SHOULD I WORK BY THE RULES? GO EXTINCT!! Races exist and you are the subhuman. No matter how much you are envy of superior white race, you are the subhuman. Everything you do is subhuman, i won't support you ass destroying me. GO FIX YOUR OWN SHIT! I will print money and you will work, ok maggot?

Attached: Africa capitalism.jpg (2289x2277, 2.06M)

Gorria is a gorilla. You have bigger dick you anti-racist? How come, aren't we all the same?

Attached: Amazon Facial Detection Software Identifies Dark-Skinned Females as Male nigger gorilla.png (865x2630, 1.06M)

This is same race as me? Race exist, i am not a gorilla nigger. Gorillas have a home in Africa and your shit capitalistic burgers are garbage, no matter to how many subhuman IQs you sell it to. You are garbage, you are subhuman, you don't know shit about anything.

Attached: Gorilla twerking.gif (244x200, 1.42M)

THESE ARE SAME AS ME??

indiaspend.com/cover-story/5616-indians-turned-slaves-every-day-over-2-years-73912
>On an average, 51 out of every 100 people are vulnerable to modern slavery–bonded labour, forced begging, forced marriage, domestic services and commercial sex work–in India, according to the Global Slavery Index 2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
>Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision
>removal of the clitoral hood and clitoral glans; removal of the inner labia; and removal of the inner and outer labia and closure of the vulva. In this last procedure, known as infibulation, a small hole is left for the passage of urine and menstrual fluid

hrw.org/news/2018/02/26/morocco-new-violence-against-women-law
>Morocco
>new law
>definition of domestic violence and does not explicitly criminalize marital rape.

girlsnotbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Child-marriage-in-Africa-A-brief-by-Girls-Not-Brides.pdf
>In sub-Saharan Africa, 40% of women are married as children.
>Child marriage is widespread in West and Central Africa, where 42% of women are married as children, and in East and Southern Africa, where child marriage afects 37% of girls.
>high child marriage prevalence, such as Niger (76%)

womenintheworld.com/2017/06/06/baby-of-woman-gang-raped-in-india-dies-after-being-thrown-from-rickshaw-by-attackers/
>The 9-month-old baby of a young woman who was allegedly gang-raped by three unidentified assailants in an auto rickshaw in Gurgaon, India

banderasnews.com/0704/edat-mexprostitution.htm
>Mexico has no laws defining or sanctioning child prostitution as criminal activity.

NO, you are the evil, not me.

The jew attempts at Jow Forums videowatching against being against them are hilarious, and stem from their own misguided view that everything is ann appearance without any grain of truth in it

jews=truthless= liars

Who ran slavery? Again not me, subhuman niggers and Jews. I won't support your modern slavery to import subhuman race niggers and print unlimited Jewish anus money. I surely won't support lowering my salaries for some shit quality burger dog food nigger workers. GO DIE SUBHUMAN!! DROP DEAD, YOU AREN'T LIKE WHITES. WE ARE SUPERIOR.

Attached: Jews slave owners 1860.jpg (1200x986, 165K)

YOU LIBERAL MANIPULATIVE ASS OF NIGGER ENABLING ARE GOING TO CRY ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING, TAX THE WHITES?
GO TAX NIGGERS, NIGGERS NEED TO DIE, THEY ARE CANCER VIRUS.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/ER.LND.PTLD.ZS?year_high_desc=true
>Terrestrial protected areas (% of total land area)
>2016
>Canada 9.69
>China 17.08
>Slovenia 53.64
>Arab World 4.94
>Hong Kong SAR, China 41.90
>United States 12.97
>Israel 19.94
>Germany 37.68
>Norway 16.97
>Turkey 0.22
>Haiti 0.27
>Hungary 22.60
>Slovak Republic 37.28
>Iceland 17.44

nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/europe/slovenia/worlds-most-sustainable-eco-green-country/
>Slovenia
>2018
>This Is the World's Most Sustainable Country

We don't pollute. IT'S YOUR CORPORATE JEW INDUSTRY, NIGGERS AND INDIAN SHIT POLLUTION THIS PLANET. WHITES HAVE THE MOST PRISTINE NATURE. YOU ARE SUBHUMAN!!

Attached: feces map India poo bomb.png (1208x620, 213K)

THIS IS SAME AS ME ENGLISH CAPITALIST THAT PRINTS UNLIMITED MONEY OUT OF ASS AND WANT TO ENSLAVE ME TO PRODUCE FOR YOUR LOW IQ ECONOMIC MODEL OF COMPUTER NUMBER GROWTH? DO YOU WANT NIGGERS TO TONGUE YOUR ANUS FOR MONEY? I WON'T TONGUE SHIT, GO DIE IN FLAMES!!

Attached: nigger cancer USA.jpg (1134x850, 207K)

I WONT WORK FOR YOU SUBHUMAN, WON'T GIVE YOU MY RESOURCES YOU SUBHUMAN RACE AND I WON'T WORK FOR YOUR SHIT WORTHLESS PAPER. GO DIE LIKE YOUR GAWD INTENDED, YOU USED UP YOUR RESOURCES, TIME TO DROP DEAD, OK EVOLUTION GUY.

Attached: Haiti-Dominican-Republic-Border.jpg (1296x849, 235K)

I think you are the one using a convenient argument. The video you link clearly disproves the assumptions of some scientists in the olden days, absolutely. But that is about it.

Gravity can be demonstrated, but not substantialized, not yet proven you could say, although we know it's there. I dont think race is any different. there are many many indicators, among the most important are language, science and culture.

The idea that that European's have somehow held other peoples back is as retarded as mesuring sculls, why? Well because the age of white dominance has not lasted that long at all in an historical context, however; whites showed up in Sub-Sahara with guns whilst the natives had yet to discover the wheel. This can be applied to almost everything. Most subsaharan languages are very primitive compared to others, often feauturing clicking noises and such which is an element in the Bantu language which is supposed to be the ancestor of all human languages today.

Having been to Africa and having family who have worked, lived and grown up in countries the likes of Rhodesia seubsequently Zimbawe and Kenya i coult tell you exactly why most of Africa is a shithole. I think the lack of a concept of maintainance in subsaharan languages goes a long way to explain alot of the cultural retardations of many African countries and i can sum it up in a joke my uncle told me after they were banished from Zimbabwe along with the other whites causing a famine, caus, you expect the locals to grow food?

joke following. To be continued....

You have 3 concrete cages with only a small hole from where you can look inside. Within the cages in this order you have; a Russian, an American and an African (subsaharan). All three are given 3 iron balls in their cages.

You get curious and want to take a look, first you come to the Russians cage, inside you see the man juggeling the balls to entertain himself.

Nest you visit the American, he is put one of the balls on one side of the cage and is using the two other to as bocha balls, entertaining himself with the game.

Lastly you walk by the African's cage and when you look inside you see that he has broken two of the balls and lost the last on.

Stop funding Israel and use that liquidity to engineer cat-girls which will increase birthrates.

We'll have way too many babies nationally... and less terrorism internationally !!

???

Maybe even a little government support in the form of a sponsor to breed your cat-girl in peace.

Attached: test-sample3.jpg (900x1240, 262K)