/SCG/ , THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST GENERAL

My Aryan lads,

YOUR DAILY ARYAN WORKSHOP HOW TO LOVE GOD !

There is no way Solomon’s Song of Songs is meant for anyone else but GOD !
BIBLE IS CODED BOOK.

youtu.be/YhHRoHBxb-w
youtu.be/YhHRoHBxb-w
>youtu.be/YhHRoHBxb-w

TULSI 2020

Varnashrama Dharma @
The Second Coming of Christ @
The Law Books for next 10,000 years @
Bhagavad Gita As It Is = Original Testament @
Prabhupadabooks.com
Free book download @
Krishnapath.org

“If you can’t hunt you got no business eating meat.”
“If you can’t slaughter a cow in your kitchen you have no business eating beef.”
“Kike Consciousness means Forgetfulness of God in Total.”

LET THE HOLY NAME RING

BE THE CHANTING YOU WANT TO SEE

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA
KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

#NoMoreChantingStupidities
#NoMoreKikeConsciousness

Attached: 447CB34F-E3E4-4B48-B444-AAB60CCB1E38.jpg (1080x810, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rhWwTfigwHE
iawwai.com/Prophecies.html
thumbnails.trvl-media.com/PovWOnaAO6h-DenQ3WmZJ4unByA=/768x432/images.trvl-media.com/media/content/shared/images/travelguides/destination/1727/Tower-Of-David-Museum-Of-The-History-Of-Jerusalem-292707.jpg
truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/10/more-evidence-that-bipin-bihari-goswami.html
truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/10/bhaktivinod-thakur-was-collaborator.html
truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/08/gaura-kishore-dasa-babaji-never-gave.html
truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/08/mayapur-is-not-real-birthplace-of.html
truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/08/bhaktivinod-was-rejected-by-his-guru.html
truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/08/bhaktivinode-thakur-falsified-evidence.html
truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/08/bhaktivinode-was-eating-meat-and-fish.html
truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/09/gaurkisora-dasa-babaji-never-gave-diksa.html
truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/10/why-real-unbroken-diksa-guru-parampara.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god ain't real

Attached: 1553727023740.jpg (640x788, 82K)

>this thread
yikes. but tulsi is a good girl and practices an actual ethnic religion unlike whatever the hell coped and kiked nonsense you’re selling

Trust me son. Once you get to know GOD you will have NO OBJECTIONS ! No doubt.

youtu.be/rhWwTfigwHE
youtu.be/rhWwTfigwHE
>youtu.be/rhWwTfigwHE

Attached: 40F53876-2592-4314-A710-1DEFED8EB803.jpg (1334x1001, 658K)

I’m trying to teach you that King Solomon is a pure devotee of God and he made a song about Him ! Song of Songs is very camouflaged and is very hard to detect what is he singing about. But it is very easy to see what’s going on if you have complete knowledge of God. Otherwise it is not possible to make sense of that Song.

Attached: CC3E72A8-F040-4158-AD9F-D4CC074DD424.jpg (1023x1428, 484K)

Oh shit, you're still hanging around blaspheming the name of Christ by using it to shill your retarded Hindu gods? I thought you had given up months ago after people kept calling you out on how stupid this shit is.
Seriously, how shitty must your religion be if you have to purposefully misinterpret the holy text of another religion entirely just to back up your claims? Jesus isn't any of your multi-armed, elephant faced 'gods' in disguise, user. Those are all demons.

Yep. Not possible at all to make any sense of that book of Bible.

Attached: D2B1202D-72B0-45B2-82FB-C768F0BB12FA.jpg (999x1382, 436K)

So. You seem an intelligent person. Would you enlighten us what is Solomon singing about ?

Attached: 6F38DC68-3714-4783-916A-13AEF01E662A.jpg (3000x1687, 1.28M)

I’m very eager to learn from you what is SOLOMON singing about ?

Attached: 987FA40D-CFBD-4E41-8604-9602FD59335E.jpg (2000x2500, 1.31M)

>Idols are white
>Krishna was famously dark skinned
Fuck this country

Kindly enlighten me

Attached: 6B27626B-C003-409B-A835-D7150A94C028.jpg (2000x2500, 1.25M)

KRISHNA is not dark skin, poo. Because you are so offensive you are forced to accept body of poo skin.

Attached: 285D754C-762B-4F52-ABC0-3C0E0025F2E9.jpg (1208x1610, 744K)

KRISHNA ‘s Transcendental Body is always Effulgent like bright ivory tinged with color of sapphires . That’s why KRSNA can be sculpted out of both white and black marble.

Attached: 8AF5F10C-3392-4EB5-8178-1175C0B8B77C.jpg (720x718, 198K)

whom is SOLOMON singing to ?

Attached: 49FD2B39-8363-424D-876D-9B3153CEFA02.jpg (798x800, 267K)

Yep.KJV . KING JAMES VERSION !!!

Attached: 12759540-1F8F-4BF0-A218-4CF8CBF69A65.jpg (2000x2500, 1.24M)

No doubt

KING JAMES VERSION

Attached: 0C5A8955-59CB-47B9-A710-57465BD422D4.jpg (2000x2500, 935K)

For sure

Attached: 90EEE9DF-0118-4F2C-963E-E009A691010E.jpg (2000x1595, 832K)

So ?

Who is SOLOMON thinking about ?

Attached: 36C54094-0EC7-4F05-A904-77B65373BEA6.jpg (800x745, 201K)

Attached: C98F9E77-BF8D-46FC-8AF2-DA8D2B304362.jpg (1408x1056, 523K)

Attached: 6964A360-EF22-4426-8D99-0B12B99A7AD5.jpg (1408x1688, 577K)

Attached: D8828022-F33E-4600-A4DF-62B78542DCB9.jpg (1079x1533, 395K)

Yeah, I remember you doing this as well, replying to the same post several times in order to post shit like this. Pasting Bible verses onto pictures of Krishna doesn't magically connect them.
>'3 lines of the tower of David'
There are very clearly 5 lines on that tower.
>trying to attribute Song Of Solomon 4.3 and 4.4 to describe Krishna
For one, 4.3 is describing a feminine, and yet you seem to be saying that 4.4, the very next verse, describes a masculine. And yet, the verse after that is this:
>5 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.
So according to you, it goes from feminine, to masculine, and then back to feminine all within three verses.
If you're claiming that Krishna is both masculine AND feminine, then you can fuck right off an go chat up the Discord trannies, they'll be much more receptive to your hermaphrodite demon.

>There are very clearly 5 lines on that tower.

The extra 2 are not the part of the original structure. They are metal rings to keep the tower standing.

Take a better look.

Attached: 454F2665-8038-4E17-84EF-17CC5C30743F.jpg (720x541, 142K)

Like I said, pasting a Bible verse onto a picture does not make them connected in the slightest. This picture has absolutely no connection at all. Spices are generally red in colour, and lilies are usually white.
If you can't even be bothered to find pictures that match the verses why the fuck should anyone take you seriously?

Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

No it doesn’t

Attached: 277360F0-14F6-459B-BFDC-0132A4748E14.jpg (1079x1573, 586K)

SOLOMON obviously is switching between 3 views. Sometimes he looks from Krishna’s perspective. Sometimes he looks from Hare’s perspective. And yet sometimes he looks from his own perspective.

Attached: 348594E7-6CF8-47EF-9096-D255D5E05F04.jpg (1920x1542, 916K)

That's a fucking arbitrary distinction. But here, a larger image of the tower. I can see four rings built into the tower itself, and three metal rings. People have been studying the stories in the Bible longer than the Bible has even been around, do you seriously believe that you've discovered some sort of hidden code pointing towards the Hindu gods that nobody else had been able to find?

Attached: Tower_of_david_jerusalem.jpg (3008x2000, 658K)

>Pasting Bible verses onto pictures of Krishna doesn't magically connect them.

They illustrate all these amazing COINCIDENCES that they can’t be just neglected as irrelevant.

Attached: 79A16598-953F-42A2-9F1E-F5DBD60C18AD.jpg (600x450, 106K)

I like these threads, thank you for your time.

Bump

If you are interested, here is a nice little website with the similarities in the prophecies of most religions. The native american ones are interesting.

iawwai.com/Prophecies.html

I see only 3 !!!

I don’t get it how you see 4 ?

Attached: 2F6A200C-DF0C-405D-A4D3-783E6ED148E0.jpg (1920x1570, 765K)

Thanks for sharing

That would make the entire Song of Solomon a fucking disjointed mess, then, with each and every line apparently being from a different person perspective. By that logic, any of those verses can be used to describe anyone a person wants them to.
And even if it WERE describing Krishna, Vishnu, Chicken Vindaloo or any other Hindu gods, it's well known that Solomon had seven hundred wives and concubines, who led his heart away from the One True Lord, God of David.
>1 Kings 11
>1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites:

>2 Of the nations concerning which the Lord said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.

>3 And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.

>4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father.

>5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

>6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the Lord, and went not fully after the Lord, as did David his father.

>7 Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.

>8 And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.

>9 And the Lord was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the Lord God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

>10 And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the Lord commanded.

Aha. I see the very BOTTOM one now !

Again that one is irrelevant because it is not easy to notice

I counted the bumps along the outside. There are two rings towards the centre of the tower, one near the top, and one near the bottom right before it widens out to a more squareish shape. Here's a link to another image, for some reason I can't save it without it becoming corrupted.
thumbnails.trvl-media.com/PovWOnaAO6h-DenQ3WmZJ4unByA=/768x432/images.trvl-media.com/media/content/shared/images/travelguides/destination/1727/Tower-Of-David-Museum-Of-The-History-Of-Jerusalem-292707.jpg

>Solomon had seven hundred wives and concubines, who led his heart away from the One True Lord, God of David.

You are always neglecting the fact that SOLOMON was the WISEST.

And yet,

He fell for ONLY ONE out of his 700 women so bad it had to be recorded in KJV ?

You son, are LOGIC-LESS

Fuck iskcon tho

This The 4th one on the very button is irrelevant because it is at the very base of the NECK OF THE TOWER

Fuck jesus, he never existed you faggot

Modern indians are mlecchas. You ain't even sudras

I wipe my ass with the kike bible

Yes.

Because JEWS are controlling their guru business.

Milking Indians for a lots of money

Pic JAY ISRAEL SWAMI, CIA Mossad agent

Attached: ECA452AC-482B-4CC5-A918-539EF25D1C66.jpg (702x852, 122K)

Okay, now you're just insulting me. 'Not easy to notice' does not mean 'does not exist'. That isn't an argument, that's an excuse, and a very flimsy one at that.
You're right that it doesn't matter, though. That tower has absolutely nothing to do with King David, and thus nothing to do with Solomon. It was built around the year 2BC, while King Solomon was born close to 1000BC and died in 931BC. There was no possible way for Solomon to be talking about the three rings on Krishna's neck when referring to the Tower of David because the Tower of David that we know about did not exist until nearly a thousand years after his death.

Jesus is fake and ghey

Haha Jay Israel

He is an arrogant asshole in real life

Btw I've met and associated with most of these bogus gurus, they are evil psychopaths

So why Prabbhupadda?

Bhaktisiddhanta was a demon and Bhaktivinode was an illuminati free mason

Read the truth here if you dare, and come to true bhakti, free of prabhupada's bullshit

Www.truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com

Prabhu pada is bogus and if you want true bhakti for radha and krishna, you must reject Prabhu pada

>did not exist until nearly a thousand years after

My theory is lots structures have been destroyed and rebuilt in time. I believe, if Tower of David is not original it can serve as a good honest replica of the original. Now, just try to imagine the splendor of how the original tower looked like ?

Attached: 6B4EDCE5-AA7E-4B6F-9729-33CDF7DB007C.jpg (2000x1411, 843K)

Prabhupada's followers are all demons

Prabhupada's = demon

What do you think about Paramhansa Yogananda?

Prabhupada = a demon and bogus guru

He is not a devotee of krsna so i don't care

I never said that he only fell for one, did you not even read the fucking verses that I posted? According to just those ones, he went after at least four gods that were not the Lord God of Israel.

According to people who actually study this shit, it's a series of love poems spoken between a woman and her lover, with each chapter swapping perspectives. Apparently the name 'Solomon' wasn't even added on to the book until much later, so we don't even know

Fuck off christfag

Www.jesus never existed.com

You have a very narrow view of divinity, you believe krsna is god and no one else.

Son. You are sooooo gone. You literally don’t know. I’m sorry Jews ass raped you so hard from your very childhood.

>so we don't even know

Son. Please kill yourselves

"People who say they will first die and then arise are mistaken. If they do not first receive resurrection while they are alive, once they have died they will receive nothing."

– Gospel of Philip (73.1,4)

CAn you answer?

More evidence that Bipin Bihari Goswami rejected Bhaktivinod as his disciple

truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/10/more-evidence-that-bipin-bihari-goswami.html

Bhaktivinod Thakur was a collaborator with the British

truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/10/bhaktivinod-thakur-was-collaborator.html

>it's a series of love poems spoken between a woman and her lover

Lol.

When I open the BIBLE I want to learn about GOD.

I DONT WANT TO READ SOME FUCKING LOVE POEMS !

Gaura Kishore dasa Babaji never gave diksa to Bhaktisiddhanta

truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/08/gaura-kishore-dasa-babaji-never-gave.html

He only stressed impersonal Brahman concept of the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. His knowledge is not complete.

He is good in yoga thou.

Attached: 89511861-20D5-4ACE-9802-2EF5A06A3BC0.jpg (1408x1056, 376K)

So now that I've disproven your theory, you simply dismiss the things that we actually know, and simply replace the Tower with a completely hypothetical one of your own creation. Good to know that you are totally intellectually dishonest.
And let me guess, this imaginary original Tower of David of yours, which is apparently much grander than the one we have now, still has only three rings along it, right?
And then there's this little gremlin, pissing about in incoherent rage because someone mentioned his trigger word.
This entire thread is full of idiots, and the largest one is me for trying to actually meet you fucks on an intellectual level. I've proven that your claims are full of shit, my job is done, I'm gone.

Do you realize how stupid you are ?

Is it you Bodhi ?

Long time no chit chat ?

Mayapur is not the real birthplace of Caitanya Mahaprabhu

truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/08/mayapur-is-not-real-birthplace-of.html

Thanks for stopping by. I do appreciate your endeavor in this regard.

Also, your saying “disproven your theory” I don’t think you understand what it actually means.

Your theory is that the Bible writers wanted to enrich the book by inserting some mundane love poems.

>combining the Bible with streetshitter religion

>Guest (4): How about... Do you know about Paramahaṁsa Yogānanda? Have you heard of Paramahaṁsa...?
Prabhupāda: Yes, I have heard about him. But I say the real yogis, they do not come out. Because that will fail. It is clearly stated that he must live in a secluded place alone. Then yoga practice perfection is possible.
Guest (2): In other words, he has no public ministry of any kind.
Prabhupāda: No. It is not like that. He must be alone and in a secluded place and a sacred place, and the process is to sit... (aside:) Thank you very much. You should sit like this, you should eat like this, you should sleep like this. There are so many... They, they gave up... There were many yogis in the history. Just like Viśvāmitra. He was a great king. He gave up everything for practicing yoga. Why? He was king. He could practice yoga. Now, the yoga practice was recommended to Arjuna. He said, "Oh, it is not possible for me." So it is not possible... Even five thousand years ago a person like Arjuna, he refused: "Oh, it is not possible for me." How ordinary man who has not practiced even controlling the senses and other things? No. It is not possible. The yoga practice is accepted as a standard way of self-realization. That is all right, provided it is cent percent properly executed. That is... Cent percent properly executed. Yes. But that is not possible in this age. Nobody can do that.

Bhaktivinod was rejected by his guru Bipin Bihari Goswami for falsifying evidence about Caitanya Mahaprabhu's real birthplace

truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/08/bhaktivinod-was-rejected-by-his-guru.html

I would really like to know who is your guru ?
Is there anyone in this world ,presently, that you can put your trust in a fully self realized soul /person ?

Bhaktivinode Thakur falsified evidence in order to claim that Mayapur was the real birthplace of Caitanya Mahaprabhu

truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/08/bhaktivinode-thakur-falsified-evidence.html

nice try idiot. Yes, let me tell you who i am, so you prabhupada psychos can hunt me down and blow my brains out

Prabhupada is a demon as was Bhaktisiddhanta and Bhaktivinode

Bhaktivinode was eating meat and fish, and Bhaktisiddhanta as a young boy also ate meat and fish

truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/08/bhaktivinode-was-eating-meat-and-fish.html

Came to say
>Christ?
>You mean Kalki, right?
Was not disappoint

Prabhupada was a neophyte devotee, a kanistha.

This idea he turned westerners into devotees is a material idea.

If your KARMA is to become a vaisnava, it does not matter WHERE you were born. You WILL become a devotee with or without the help of the Freemasonic iskcon and gaudiya math pedophiles

You are lost

Prabhupada is a pedophile. Bhavananda das was caught molesting young boys while Prabhupada was still alive but Prabhupada did not ban him.

Meanwhile, Nitai das merely suggested that Prabhupada's guru Bhaktisiddhanta never took diksa, and Prabhupada BANNED him forever, in a great rage.

I think it's safe to conclude that Prabhupada himself is a homosexual pedophile. This also explains why his followers are all pedophiles, criminals, and psychopaths.

Prabhupada is not even a vaisnava. A pedophile cannot be a vaisnava.

dumping 2 more articles that exposes Prabhupada and ISKCON as false vaisnava Krsna devotee organizations

Gaurkisora dasa Babaji never gave diksa to Bhaktisiddhanta
truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/09/gaurkisora-dasa-babaji-never-gave-diksa.html

Why a real unbroken diksa guru-parampara is absolutely necessary
truehistoryofbhaktisiddhanta.blogspot.com/2014/10/why-real-unbroken-diksa-guru-parampara.html

don't worry OP, i'll be back. I ain't letting your thread die.