Can you defeat the mgrant?

youtube.com/watch?v=q9ffYlipLH8

You are walking down your street and one block away this exact guy from the video shows up. He yells "WHAT'S UP GIVE ME MONEY MONEY MONEY OR I TAKE YOUR LIFE!" and charges you.

Conditions:
1. No help
2. You cannot run, you have to run
3. Fight lasts until you incapacitate him (he wants to kill you tho)
4. You cannot pick up anything from the street, it's a man vs. man fist fight
5. NO WEAPONS - BURGERS PAY ATTENTION - I understand you may have 100 guns and carry them everywhere, but in this scenario, for some reason, you have no weapons on you

Can you defeat the migrant?

Attached: Capture.jpg (679x568, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDJzclnzXA
youtu.be/Ll0GCPFpNQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we don't hate migrants over on /leftypol/
come and join us!

Attached: bed92bc7f883113d8a33573b7d579b4319851ea9520f2ae9351de4deb002b337.png (3000x3000, 1.1M)

>2. You cannot run, you have to run

YOU HAVE TO FIGHT I MEAN FFS

Useless eaters. Africa, India, China. Billions of useless "humans".

if he just springs on you like that then probably not. You'd have to see him coming to have a chance at all.

>allowing a nig to get close to you
>relaxing around blacks, ever

One block away is plenty of space between you, no?

Yes. Do you guys not have street fights over there? Niggers are idiots who can't fight, they just swing wildly. If you lose to one (instead of the huge gaggle they usually run around with), honestly you deserve to get mugged.

ok so I just read that you have one block of distance between you and him. I think I could probably fight him off, but probably not to the point where I can detain him or incapacitate him. If he keeps coming until that happens then I'd probably lose. He looks like he's just too crazy

Good thing migrants hate you.

Attached: islam homosexuality.png (500x361, 78K)

You pretend your scared and give him everything you have, then you suckerpunch him while his guard is down. You dont stop there and try to grab his head while he is still dazed, get behind him and snap his neck.. too easy.

Something along the lines of tackling, gouging his eyes out while trying to sever the common carotid artery with my teeth.

Attached: 14762884.jpg (400x333, 25K)

I will win the battle with jewjitsew skills.
But AIDS will win the war.
Weak skin Bois, shoulda gotta get those vitamins.

Jesus did you never learn how to apply an arm-bar? The "crazier" he is, the easier he will be to take down.

>preface:don't go to prison because this is not an exaggeration or an edgy joke it's just the crap you have to do to get by
I've raped scarier niggers than him

Homosexuality is legal in India now. Jow Forums shares a lot of fake data on India.

punch him in the throat as hard as i can as long as it needs to to kill this nigger

Don't know but would go all out on him.

>Think of my lovely blonde, blue-eyed gf for motivation
>Let out war cry as if qualifying for the Führers personal bodyguard
>Make an effort to look as mad and threatening as possible whilst sprinting towards the assailant
>Jump and turn in order to torpedo my feet into his chest
>Finish him off whilst he's laying on the ground
>Break his neck when he's unconscious just for good measure
Don't be a fucking jew

#5 is unrealistic. we do have guns everywhere.

having said that, maybe if I was able to take him down first, I'd have a chance. I'm not a big guy.

Disappointing. But also not my point. It was to point out the migrants lefty pol loves will eat them alive and screaming given the chance.

Attached: fag gets enriched.jpg (1176x2360, 1.13M)

I'm 6'2, 200 lbs and boxed now for over 10 years since I'm 12. Never lost a fight outside the ring. I've beaten up grown men since 14. I've been in fights since then with up to 8 oppenents at once. I will kick this nigs ass to Amanda.

>5. NO WEAPONS - BURGERS PAY ATTENTION - I understand you may have 100 guns and carry them everywhere, but in this scenario, for some reason, you have no weapons on you
system32.error

>Don't be a fucking jew
A lot of whites do this mistake when fighting blacks. Don't have the expectation of honor or of a fair fight. They certainly don't. The usual route is one big one getting your attention then his friends jumping you.

Do whatever you have to win. Save your honor when fighting other whites.

take a look at mister big boy pants over here a real big boy with real big pants who also wears a big boy belt

>Can you defeat the migrant?
I train fighting multiple times a week and I'm big and strong so probably yes.

Exactly. Niggers might look tough when they chimp out but there's enough videos of then getting scared away by a cat or other stupid little animal. They're cowards; if you appear fearless and having nothing to lose, they'll get scared and you can beat them. Do exactly what they don't expect you to do.

Look up fighting compilations etc. Blacks win over whites because they punch first. That's the sole reason. Never take a chance, always punch first. Since you're white you can get away with it anyway!

Since I carry it end like the scene in raiderss of the lost ark with the idiot getting a sucking chest wound. Only an idiot fights fair.

Damn it user

I'd welcome my brother and we'd defeat these native cucks

>poopoof

Attached: pooinloo.jpg (490x768, 53K)

grab him by the nutz and squeeze real tight that his unborn children feel it also theres a place inbetween the shoulder and neck that sunken use ur elbow or fist and hit it as many times or push ur thumb into it find pressure points but manly go for the nutz and squeeze tightly or kick in the nutz if your in a hurry to get somewhere.

You're the kind of person that would get sucker punched in an alley by an immigrant.

I think that I'd take that guy down if I attended 2 months of boxing classes.

this! niggers never fight fair anyway

We should help the poor soul.

>flag

He's the kind of person that'd just suck a migrant in an alley.

>Can you defeat the migrant?
yes, because I lift heavy, run, and practice kickboxing
he's fucked

kick him in the balls as hard as i can and knee him in the throat

>Since you're white you can get away with it anyway!
True. Telling the police "I feared for my life" does wonders. The cops hate niggers and will generally believe they are the guilty party.

this. I would exlain to him that it's the porkys oppressing him, and that I am a proud member of the proletariat just like him. He would let me go for sure

Can I use pocket sand ?

>BJJ
>Break him or choke him
>hes out of comission
>i snap all his fingers
>stomp his elbows
>smash in his knee caps
>crippled nigger

one less nigger threat to society.

i mean if you have sand in your pockets its at your disposal i guess

Eat shit, kike, I’m shooting him. I’m always armed. We allow self defense here.

Yeah, I shoot him.
Dumb eurocuck thinking I go anywhere without my EDC.

yEES NOSE NECK NADS KNESS AND HE IS MY BITCH

ur conditions are retarded go back to Jow Forums

Been trying to find the original for years.
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDJzclnzXA

I’ve been doing Muay Thai kickboxing for almost a decade now I would absolutely win

Ill introduce them to our White women, then they will have sex with them and both the migrants and the roasties will die of AIDs.

>>kill two birds with one stone

They don't get treatment for free?

>tf
>tp

Attached: F329E113-58E5-431E-8749-D1DF40AE3BCE.jpg (1024x683, 112K)

Homosexuality should be pushed heavily onto India and other neighbouring countries in order to stagger their ever increasing population rates
I bet they themselves are sick of living in overcrowded shitholes and would agree with this

When he attempts to spear me, slide in the guillotine. Easy. It's my go to for bar fights since 90% of the time it ends up on the ground.
I do prefer a rear naked if given the opportunity though.
In addition, if he's willing to kill, so am i. Throat and ears are no longer off limits.
Rip and tear.

Attached: 1488208104434.jpg (591x615, 38K)

I've been lifting for years, and have been training JKD and kali for over 7. That nigger has his head on a stick, one hand down, the other flailing. I would fucking destroy that retarded nigger.

4. You cannot pick up anything from the street, it's a man vs. man fist fight
man vs ape you mean.
No race but whites believes in that stupid "honor" shit anyway. That is why you will lose. You kill the demon by any means necessary. A demon does not have honor.

It's not about honour lol

In you conditions I will lose 100% of the time. In my conditions I stand a chance because I am going to fight with any weapon around me.

Too bad they hate you, the only they have in common with us.

He's walking bow legged=genitals exposed. Hands not up=eyes, nose, and chin exposed.

The reason I can not win is because I have been inside for 7 months straight (due to winter, I fucking hate going outside in winter) and on the computer like 12 hours a day.

I have become super weak. I am nothing but a nerdy pussy now.

Did you take your Poo 2 the Loo today?

youtu.be/Ll0GCPFpNQs

I poke him in the eye with one finger and take his wallet.

And this probably describes 90% of Jow Forums. We would fucking lose because we are computer addicted weaklings.

:(

also checked

Just fight. If a monkey attacked you, you would not ask it to leave you alone.

>Let out war cry as if qualifying for the Führers personal bodyguard
Won't have any effect. Negroes are immune to this tactic.
>Make an effort to look as mad and threatening as possible whilst sprinting towards the assailant
They're fearless. Their brains are not like ours. It will not scare him at all.

kek never change

I always carry, nigger dies

>there's enough videos of then getting scared away by a cat or other stupid little animal. They're cowards;
They only fear cats and dogs only because their African brains are wired differently than ours. To them a cat is a lion subconsciously. And niggers are 90% subconscious operators. They do not fear another human at all, no matter what you do.

I’ll just show him a job application

>we are computer addicted weaklings
No, you are cunt. You.
Fix yourself or else you deserve to have your bloodline die out

Yes. Always be willing to go 10 levels beyond your opponent and you’ll beat them physically as well as mentally

>tranq him with a blowdart
>tourniquets
>cut off his genitals, hand, and feet to sell to the chinks for "medicine"
>wake him up with smelling salts and record his last moments as I disembowel him and make a street art piece with his intestines

>They're fearless.

Only in groups when they outnumber you 20 to 1

>niggers
>fearless
What planet do you live on

Attached: A47EE7BA-254F-4730-983C-F4B3B841962E.png (632x734, 16K)

>They're fearless
...no. They are the biggest pussies on the planet outside a jew. Have you really never fought one?

Yes

Well I live in the center of 90% black city and you live in Europe. I think I have more experience than any European. Their brains are not wired the same as us. They fear no man. The blacks in Europe seem to be different than our blacks anyway.

Too late, we're going to ask endless autistic questions about this.

No European can tell me shit about blacks. You are in Europe ffs. I live in a 90% black city.

No European can't tell me shit about blacks. You are in Europe ffs. I live in a 90% black city.

We have gypsies, same thing

Me and my friends fight with refugees every weekend, a guy like him has definitely heart but if you are training some full contact martial art then its not a big deal. they arent fighters they fight without any technique. It would be a nice fight.

>2. You cannot run, you have to run

Attached: Screamcover.jpg (220x284, 20K)

I lived in Florida for almost a decade, I know what niggers are like. I know what actual Africans are like too.

kek

WHAT A GREAT SHORT STORY THO

I've spent over two years in Africa. I lived in a 99.9% black city. Blacks are pussies the moment they are confronted with actual resistance.

Oh they will front and strut when they have their whole extended gang with them, but 20 niggers jumping you doesn't speak to their fearlessness, it speaks to their weakness.

They also can't fight, if you have basic training you should win 10 times out of 10

Reach for my revolver

Did a cartoon cigar explode in his face?

This, fresh off the boat brown people are the weakest cunts on the planet too.
All th Americans ITT already submitting kek

Thats why I always take my guitar with me, hell of a weapon. do not underestimate.(from my experience)

>Kebab has been neutralized

Yes.

The fuck happened with your post number? Anywho

Poo in loo please

Dejen estúpidas preguntas autistas la solución a todo esto es la guerra racial

I shoot him because I’m legally open carrying a 44 magnum.
The police arrive and admire my piece while the coroners tag the nigger.

Attached: C5112028-544C-492D-B115-BED90303477B.jpg (1024x1013, 162K)