James Alex Fields, 25, a professed neo-Nazi, was convicted on 29 of 30 counts in a deal to avoid the death penalty

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47727275

>James Alex Fields, 25, a professed neo-Nazi, was convicted on 29 of 30 counts in a deal to avoid the death penalty.

ADMIT TO THESE THINGS YOU DIDN'T DO OR WE'LL KILL YOU!

america truly is the land of justice...

Attached: _104550044_041087482.jpg (660x371, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsday.com/long-island/crime/turner-murder-trial-1.29025704
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicular_homicide#United_States
casetext.com/statute/consolidated-laws-of-new-york/pen-penal/part-3-specific-offenses/title-h-offenses-against-the-person-involving-physical-injury-sexual-conduct-restraint-and-intimidation/article-125-12500-12527-homicide-and-related-offenses/12514-aggravated-vehicular-homicide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_Grubman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meanwhile Smollett fakes a hate crime and gets off on community service

Welcome to clownworld

I knew his court appointed lawyer wouldn’t do shit, she is a former prosecutor in this corrupt county. I guess don’t go to obvious honeypots though, especially in one of the most liberal counties in America.

This sort of shit is why plea deals should be illegal. All they do is coerce innocent people to plea guilty for fear of harsher sentencing. The law should not operate on this sort of game theory bullshit.

But between this and his previous kangaroo court shoe trial, the narrative is set. The guy who got into a car crash because he was scared and being chased by an antifa mob will now go down in the history books as an evil murderer who conspired to go to a protest rally to kill people with a dodge challenger

Attached: 1553718961075.png (638x641, 840K)

>don't be a fat pudgy larper and then do real world shit and run your car into people who are useless and getting no attention in the first place
>don't go to jail
Wow a real genius for the cause.

ur delusional smollet faked getting beat up. James Alex Fields actually killed someone. there is no equivalence

Yeah, youre right. He attended a rally and wore a white polo shirt. Therefore when he got into a car accident, it was totally justifiable to convict him on first degree murder charges and lock him up for life

>Therefore when he got into a car accident
>car accident
If you were left leaning you'd be all the Russians, I'll leave you to it.

didn't that tub of lard die from a heart attack though

bump

Attached: 246d87fed20ccd601f45ed3d7f75224886a029cc8c9a8a0f8e834ef955a9027e.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

>someday Tarrant will be released by a new sympathetic government
>everybody is just going to forget about this guy

"land of the free hurrr"

Based tyrone gonna go to town on this inbred little butterball

Literally what the fuck is the point of taking a plea deal to get life instead of death? They're essentially the same sentence, you might as well toss the dice and go to trial.

He's unironically a good boy though, on his way home, dindu nothin

>25
He’s 21

The faggot tried to incite more racial division & reinforce a false political narrative at a time of political tension. He should at the very least serve some heavy time. I might understand if you guys weren't simultaneously happy to imprison harmless criminals for life

This is more delusional than people who think Mike Brown had his hands up. At least those idiots have the excuse that the shooting wasn’t on video. You retards have no excuse.

That literal nigger faggot was willing to railroad two innocent white people just because he wanted sympathy and more pay. He should've gotten life in prison without the possibility of parole at the least. Fuck him, I hope he actually gets lynched.

she had a heart attack, she wasn't killed on impact. meanwhile, black guy from new york, was speeding at 150 mph, crashed into a vehicle carrying a family and burned all 5 of them alive, killed his passenger and his dog, gets 27 years.

newsday.com/long-island/crime/turner-murder-trial-1.29025704

REMEMBER. Racism is considered worse than murder in modern day America.

Attached: Jamel-Turner.jpg (768x431, 31K)

Shut the fuck up faggot you're embarrassing yourself retard.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 127K)

We won't forget about him... we'll be right there, calling him a Zionist Controlled OP Plant, just like we do to everyone else who does something.

I honestly would rather take a death penalty. It is a more humane sentence.

Unirronically this

She didn’t die of a heart attack you double nigger. The impact with the car severed her aorta.

Attached: 39663C48-D633-42EB-BF7E-5BC6F103813A.jpg (640x673, 153K)

This. You're fucked anyway, but taking a plea means you've officially admitted your guilt for all of history to remember. The moral high ground doesn't mean much under normal circumstances, but when you have literally nothing left, might as well keep it.

After you called deliberately driving into a crowd of shitcunts an accident you call me a retard. Well pic related you win.

Attached: 1486287523804.gif (480x238, 443K)

point still stands, literal nigger. double standard.

oh and i forgot to mention he tried to LIE to the police and convince them that the guy who was pleading for him to pull over and ended up dead on the concrete was the actual driver.

That nigger commited manslaughter, not murder.

yeah it's so hard to not go to a liberal hellhole to attend a honey pot event and ram your car into a crowd...

WRONG you filthy kike, vehicular homicide.

Manslaughter is not the same as first degree murder you fucking low IQ nigger. When did Jow Forums start becoming filled with leftists and niggers?

This kid is just a working class simp who supported a cause that they made an example of. The elites got what they wanted : someone they could make an example of.

Homicide covers both murder and manslaughter. Hell, read the article linked in the post:
>He ultimately pleaded guilty to five counts of first-degree assault and five counts of aggravated vehicular homicide for each of those killed, another count of first-degree assault for another motorist whose spine was broken in the crash, driving while ability impaired by marijuana, and cocaine possession from a separate incident.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicular_homicide#United_States

And here it details how aggravated vehicular homicide is one special kind of manslaughter:
casetext.com/statute/consolidated-laws-of-new-york/pen-penal/part-3-specific-offenses/title-h-offenses-against-the-person-involving-physical-injury-sexual-conduct-restraint-and-intimidation/article-125-12500-12527-homicide-and-related-offenses/12514-aggravated-vehicular-homicide

One life = Life sentence
6 lives & an animal = 27 years
explain that schlomo.

God I wish I could smack this idiot in the face and tell him to not take that deal. if your too dumb and poor to get an actual lawyer then I truly do feel bad for you.

This. It’s just being memory holed that this was a white supremacist rally and it was a free speech rally.

Intention matters.
That said I'm not sure Fields really commited murder, pic related.

Attached: flagboy.jpg (1019x580, 164K)

The prison phone call made it murder

Can I get a quick rundown (pun not intended)?

Attached: 1487131797609.jpg (602x986, 39K)

He said she was the enemy and deserved to die and that they should be afraid of him

Oh, full retard then. How stupid does one have to be to think a prison phone is private?

>a professed neo-Nazi

She was never struck by the vehicle. She overexerted herself in the crowd and died.

Obama and (((journalists))) incited racial tension, not some fat kid in a polo shirt

Reminder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_Grubman
>On July 7, 2001, after being asked by security guards to remove her Mercedes from a fire lane, Grubman intentionally drove her father´s Mercedes Benz SUV[12] into a crowd of people outside of the Conscience Point Inn at 1976 North Sea Road in the Hamptons, injuring 16 people. Grubman was later charged in a 26-count indictment with felony crimes including second-degree assault, driving while intoxicated, and reckless endangerment.[13]
>...
>In the criminal trial, Grubman faced up to eight years in prison, but served only thirty-eight days in jail and received five years' probation after reaching a plea bargain for leaving the scene of a car accident.[21]

should have gotten the chair

Oh, and also
>Grubman was alleged to have made an inflammatory statement before striking her victims with her vehicle: "F*** you, white trash."[17]
So it was an intentional car crash based on hate towards another race (and class), served a few months.

Fatty died of a heart attack, no?

If Fatty weren't so fat, she would have lived and Fields would be free, or at least serving only a short time.
Fields is literally being punished because Fatty was fat.

The genius also had his nazi girlfriend testify on his behalf at the trial.

The perks of being a kike.

Yep, that's murder.

Intoxicated, that's double edged. On one hand, it's DUI. On the other hand, it's a extenuatory to any hate charges, or diminishes them at the very least.

>ADMIT TO THESE THINGS YOU DIDN'T DO OR WE'LL KILL YOU!
america is sweden tier

This might buy him enough time. 20-40 years in the future, the political landscape may be completely different, and there might be some rights lawyers than can reopen his case and eventully set him free with compensation. But this will only be possible if as much evidence as possible is preserved, so its important to preserve the video footage that literally straight up shows that the car never struck Heather Hayes, the tweet that talked about chasing him with an AR-15 and the footage of antifa smashing his windows in with a bat.

If the political landscape has changed, showing this evidence will make the case extremely easy to beat.

For his own survival, this was probably the smartest move.

The video shows he struck her and her blood was on the hood of the car. Stop repeating bullshit that was debunked months ago.

The reason I doubted it is because it could be reasonably argued that he panicked after his car was struck with the flagpole.
Jesus Christ. I didn't follow the case much other than save a bunch of memes made during the aftermath of the event itself, but this sounds like a trainwreck. Was his gf a skingirl or something or did she just have NS ideals?

puffy faced faggot deserves it

>>someday Tarrant will be released by a new sympathetic government
How I understand it, there's a 30yr cap on "life" sentences in NZ anyway

I think if you really examine the evidence, you'll find that tubby mclandwhale's diet killed her rather than the kinetic impact of a dodge.

At the bare minimum it prevented her survival.

>being so fat a fall severs your aorta

He was all that though.
His legacy is a disarmed New Zealand and people getting killed if they don't hand over their guns.

Attached: thanks tarrant.png (640x885, 312K)

This is completely false. There was several severly obese women in the crowd, which is typical of a general American crowd. The women that hit the hood and got flung around was not Heather Heyer, but a different woman.

There is video of the car hitting the crowd, and you can see Heather not getting struck, then she falls over on the commotion after the impact.

Any decent attorney should have found some bullshit criminal psychologist to testify that those communicated sentiments are coping mechanisms utilized to dismiss the shock, horror and self-loathing of an unintentional killing.

>I knew his court appointed lawyer wouldn’t do shit,
He could have gotten a pro-white one, but refused the help. Like the lawyer said, some people can't be helped.

I don't mind as much, because how Whitey are forbidden to protest our own genocide is what makes it a genocide, and not just idiocy enacted by deluded gutmenchen.

He wasn't even the guy who did the "crime" FFS. He just pleaded guilty to everything and then some because he was a massive soiboi who got intimidated (possibly blackmailed) by the authorities.

His attorney was a publicly appointed shitlib thot who was fired on ethnics violations for rigging a case.
It was a kangaroo court through and through.

>The faggot tried to incite more racial division
The US elite managa that on their own, since showing that whitey have no right to protest our own genocide, is what really fan the flames.

Attached: never let them take your smile.png (400x688, 423K)

>His legacy is a disarmed New Zealand
Being this paranoid.

NZ was all but disarmed anyway, he covered this in the manifesto.

Source?

>paranoid
lol
New Zealand is going the way of Australia

He knew it would get disarmed and decided to carry his useless, random act of violence anyways. I still am on the fence of whether he was a fool who thought of himself as more intelligent than he was (he's not accelerating anything other than the gov's agenda) or a plain false flag operative.

James Fields was the only victim in that case.

Fake and gay

He deserves it for destroying the dissident right's gains.
Spencer too.

>sweden
it's FAR worse than sweden

Attached: AMERICA.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

>He knew it would get disarmed
Yeah, that was part of the plan.
>random act of violence
He also covers this in the manifesto.

It's like you've either not read it or you're purposely spreading bullshit. Show flag.

It's happening though.
I don't know about you, but I'm planning an "unfortunate boating accident" in the future. Just in case.

Pay denbts, potorro scum

Attached: C8D4F1C9-B674-4FE1-B362-B33EA7301120.jpg (640x686, 152K)

I read it. It's like you don't realize that the manifesto isn't gospel. You fags eat it up because it has a bunch of memes so it makes it /ourguy/ in your eyes. Wake up.
Plus it's written like shit.
What a moron.

I wanted to compliment your sweet digits but you wasted the by being a faggot.

Fields went full retard

Attached: BFE85AAD-3CA7-48BE-B488-D0A69D532935.jpg (640x493, 92K)

You can post this but Jow Forums will either forget it or keep deliberately lying about it

Holy shit.
Rockwell talked a lot about having radical optics but what I see is that it attracts retards more than anything else.

We told people not to go to that rally. It was a Jewish glownigger trap.

He deserves it for not knowing the rules of clown world.