What's your opinion on Chinese diaspora in your country?

What's your opinion on Chinese diaspora in your country?

Attached: Le Korean Gurl 2.jpg (2047x1697, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/romania-honduras-recognize-jerusalem-as-israels-capital
straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-must-stay-open-to-talent-and-ideas-heng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I married one of them and will make babies with her soon.

Attached: 1552907076333.jpg (488x1024, 77K)

I don't like insects.

SEX CRUSADE

The younger generations are too uppity. At least the ones that integrated in the host society. They joined the SJW wagon hitting the turbo to catch up.

I'm impregnating as much chinkapoos as possible so their unstable hapa kids will kill their own people. Have fun Hongcouver, you crafty insect jews

Chinese are the burgers of asia

Idk there's only like 5 Sami left

>unstable hapa
Elliot Rodger was a kike

Brazilians are so shitty even haitian and cuban migrants surpass the local subhumans...

all hapas are honorary kikes

The best thing I can say about Chinese immigrants is that they are not as bad as Indians.

Younger Chinese are fucking annoying and brainless, they stick to their cliques and go on spending frenzies with their parent's credit. These are the most materialistic drones in the planet, extremely disrespectful and impatient. Whenever they're out of their bubble, they panic.
Older Chinese are imperialistic and get around the city like they own it, expect to be treated like royalty and going out of their way to annoy or offend people. I've see an old Chinese guy take up 6 seats on a train with his belongings (shoes, papers, suitcase etc.) whilst other people, including old women had to stand.

Chinese born in Australia in mostly Aussie towns assimilate and are pretty great but it's getting harder to assimilate with their incoming rates going through the roof, at this rate we'll have chinese language public schools.

Attached: immigrant rating.png (650x468, 94K)

Were those chinese come from Philippines?

i don't care at this point, we have so much worse that i would be ready to take in millions of chineses to stop sand-niggers and niggers from entering

Get them the fuck out.

Get off your VPN, CHINK.

Attached: 1434514164195.jpg (778x682, 136K)

Rude and crude

The Chinese are exploiting the liberal immigration policies of AUS, CAN and NZ to colonise the strategic coastal cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Vancouver so as to deny these cities as anchorages and bases for USN operations in the Pacific Ocean. They’ve achieved this in Australia and NZ by exploiting the unregulated student visa program. The Chinese Govt are funding the operation of Chinese owned and managed private colleges that exclusively enrol and employ Chinese, they’re creating a parallel society and these colleges will not only allow China to colonise Australia and NZ by stealth, they will also allow it to create a parallel society that is self-sufficient in all the services for such a society to function. To give you an example of how far China has infiltrated Australian society, the Victorian State Govt to which Melbourne is the capital city, has just signed onto the One-Belt One-Road initiative in complete defiance of the Federal Govt.

4chans not banned. you just need a Jow Forums gold account.

VPN TEST

Hahaha the chinkshits I know who went to paris said they would never go back to France because there are too many niggers harassing them. You're out of luck

VPN TEST 2

VPN TEST 3

VPN TEST 4

Not sure, didn't ask them that much. All I know is a lot of parents are in conflict with their kids, probably because they rebel against their parents' education due to the school indoctrination.
Chinese used to have a microcosm of their own, never bothering anyone. Then the ones that are adults today and run the businesses of their parents are pairing up with gyppos for some under the table businesses. But their kids are even worse because they're pairing up with the muslims to join radical movements like "feminist colored spaces" and crazy shit like that.

VPN TEST 5

Positive. Their presence helps to cancel out the "refugees" forced upon us.

have fun mutt boy

Attached: hapa371.jpg (480x640, 37K)

They're kind of rude.

pakis are virus level way below awful.

Fucking traitorous cunts. The media are currently attacking one nation and united australia for exposing this fucking bullshit. FUCKING LEFTIST COMMIE CUNTS.
The military needs to stage a coup and get rid of these fucking useless cunts in government.
Yes, I'm fucking angry.

fucked-up Boston worse than the niggers, Irish and the Russians combined.

>picture
yeah feel free to delete this trash post

That's just my personal experience with immigrants, the Pakis I have met here have actually been pretty great. We get the 1% though, they look heavily bleached and are married to supermodels. Pretty courteous and mind their own business. I'm sure there are a lot of shitters but I haven't met them yet
ching chong bing bong

Not bad like your ones

In Commiefornia, there's tons of smoking hot chink girls here, but they come in two unpalatable types
>Crazy Rich Asian types that spend their parents' ill-gotten real estate money like water
>2nd-gen that go to uni (just what their parents wanted) and only end up getting brainwashed into SJW garbage
I also notice Korean-american girls fall victim to the 2nd type as well
>tfw I still want to try Chinese pussy

Attached: vsktbm.jpg (197x251, 12K)

The Chinese from the People Republic of China are your stereotypical Chinese tourists. Obnocious, noisy, rude, though I think they've been behaving better.
The Chinese from overseas like those in Singapore or SEA are completely on different level.

Attached: Yingluck.jpg (639x426, 55K)

Yea SEA Chinese hate China Chinese

not shitters, but rapists and jihadists.
thank your lucky star Australia is not in Europe

There are barely any actual chinese, mostly second or third generation and they are into normal stuff up here. You know, degenerate stuff. Otherwise they seem to have a nose for business and have good cuisine.
I give them 4/10

i taught ESL to international chink students, this is what i noticed

mainland china
>either incredibly rich or poor
>rich ones are obnoxious as they usually are and waste lots of money, poor ones tend to hang around the rich ones to make connections
>a trend i notice is the rich ones like to start businesses or buy property and the poor ones are desperate for permanent residency
>always speak chink among themselves

indonesia/phillipines
>generally rich and obnoxious
>look down on chinks from other nations, especially mainland china, barely hear them speak chink
>middle class ones are like the malaysian chinks
>they tend to fail the most out of the bunch and drop out

malaysia
>mostly middle class
>they go overseas to study because local universities are racially biased towards the majority populace, and see it as a way to get permanent residency in a non-shithole
>most don't know a lick of mandarin
>probably the nicest of the bunch and integrates the best with everyone

singapore/taiwan/hong kong
>mostly upper middle class
>they treat studying overseas as a life experience/long holiday
>get along okay with everyone, but tend to hang around their own countrymen exclusively (although singapore kids do hang out with malaysians quite a bit)

She's ugly.

Had that shit going on here for a few years around 1950-60. Hasn't been a thing for decades now, though.

>would rather have pakis over chinese
what a garbage opinion, but i guess that's normal for your kind

You better hope its a girl, they do better in life than the boys.

Most Flip hapas that I know tend to act like niggers (if you watched that trash show married at first night with Cyrell's brother Ivan a few weeks back you'll understand better). Either: liking their music, playing basketball or like (and do) hip hop dancing. Yet their cars are precious to them like Viet-niggers or Leb's, I don't understand their fascination for material things; and this is coming from another Flip hapa.
But the above mainly comes from those that grew up around Lebs or Vietnamese. A few hapas, I know from my childhood, we grew up around other white Aussie kids so we adopted their mannerisms. I almost don't even relate to the negro-type Flip hapas.

we get the top Indians here too and they look like cave trolls and still rape and molest wherever they can. Worst thing is, they are fucking up our national statistics by doing this and our government is using the perceived average rise in domestic abuse and sexual assault to punish native citizens with wacky nanny state laws. Fuck curries

Did you see the Australian today??? Bill Shorten is openly appeasing the Chinese colonists so as to obtain their vote in the upcoming Federal election.

Indian Chinese are the weirdest phenomenon. I had one at my school, was one of the funniest teachers, could cook curry and make naan like a boss. Also spoke English with an Indian accent. Pretty cool.

Like they can displace the eternal anglo...

>filipino
>ok
LOL fucking kill yourself pinoy

Rude, impolite, insensitive, loudmouthed.

Why are Jow Forumstards like this shit?
They are Asian jews.

Attached: 35.jpg (1000x614, 157K)

How bad must China be for them to come to our shithole?

Bill Shorten needs to have an unfortunate accident at the beach

I worked and grew up with a lot of Flips, they're pretty normal culture-wise. Talk like Americans, work hard and like to play/watch sport and have a drink when they have spare time. Barely a menace to society, you don't see many Flips studying and partying like other Asians, they're a humble bunch.
Shorten has still refused to say he won't sign One Belt, One Road and he congratulated Daniel Andrews for signing it on behalf of Victoria which means almost nothing state-wise that we know of.

I live in a really white place. I only see Asians on TV, so all I know about them is what I learned from Apocalypse Now and Platoon

Bitch I will cut you. We are nothing like kikes. Say that shit to my face and I'll make you regret it.

Well better live in designated prison than dystopian prison

Says the english teacher jew. How dare you try to false flag Koreans as not only Chinese but kikes too. You and I both know that they have very little Han genetics and mostly Manchurian, Mongol, and Siberian genetics. Keep doing what you do and you will be cut down.

Just as bad as blacks, they are the quiet conquers.

They all need to be sent back to Asia & all the harps sterilised.

Attached: my red line.jpg (1010x1024, 538K)

>Well better live in designated prison
Don't we send our migrants to Indonesia. I forget.

There really are none. But hard working Asians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shitskins

>jap hating koreans
>false flag
Sounds about right though

Mostly accurate, although i havent met many Indon/Malay/Singa etc Chinese. Mostly Mainland/HongKong so i cant have an opinion

Almost all of them are pretty well-off and run a restaurant or a shop where they sell some cheap shit. They are barely visible though, there are only a few places in the entire country where there is more than a handful of chinks.

fucking hate this fucking rat people, we should gass them all. They come in droves and open their shitty restaurants and breed like rabbits. They are better than salvadorANOS and nicaramierdeneses though.

they are invading Algeria, nearly 2 million chinks in Algeria on work contract while we have above 25% unemployment in the youth, fucking ridiculous

undercover agents of the insectoid Chinese government.

bacot cina

Can confirm, chinks from China can't assimilate well into the multicultural environment of USA because they live in an ethnostate.
>t. SEA chink

I know I can't really talk as a burger, but your country has bigger problems

foxnews.com/world/romania-honduras-recognize-jerusalem-as-israels-capital

They're pretty chill, they just run Chinese restaurants and stuff like that.

Attached: adolf-hitler-913178.jpg (640x948, 160K)

Singaporean chink females are goddamn awful. Extreme materialism and narcissism.

>Chinese
Want to win
>Blacks
Want to win
>Muslims
Want to win
>Whites
Want to lose and probably will due to usury

Might need to pick a side lads

Barely noticeable outside of universities, we mostly have Mongols (don't know how or why) and Thais (mostly bride imports) and Flips.

I watched my hometown get overrun in half a generation.

The old Asian lady at the local chink store has good recipes.

To be honest, even a lot of mainland chinese hate the mainland chinese. There’s a growing self-awareness of how nigger-like they can be and it’s very embarrassing to the well behaved ones.

Whenever I see a girl wearing a skirt around here and being feminine, she is always Asian
Also none of them are fat.

White roasties are trash
Gooks are the future

Never had any problem with Chinese.
But man they keep themselves on their own little social island and never venture out of it.

The men and children should be executed and the women turned into sexual slaves

straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-must-stay-open-to-talent-and-ideas-heng
Don't worry, our up and coming central banker will ensure that diversity and globalist neoliberalism are pushed by pain of fines, caning, prison, hanging and kerja sampai mati

Attached: 54pfV.gif (450x217, 1.04M)

Let me fix that for you, you god damn moron

>Okay
Japan, S. Korea, Cambodia, Hong Kong
>Mixed bag
Vietnam, Thailand, Nepal, Singapore, Malaysia
>Shit
Everything else

They're fine, but most of the first generation, in my experience, didn't learn Finnish and instead communicate in (broken) English. But in general I have nothing bad to say about them.

Like every other immigrant group, they're a 5th column.

SEA born Chinese are indeed the best.

Maybe the fact that they aren't white, you fucking halfwit

Do you have shitton of vietnamese as a leftover from gommunism too?

t. večerka-pro

Depends on generation, daw a chinese girl at the post office speaking better Italian than terroni, they study and so.
Sometimes I see the chinese lady in charge of the close restaurant at the market, but in general they are rarely seen in the town, also mandatory chinese mafia with their brothel massage centers, same offer chinese restaurants all over the town even if those are middle-small size cities, chinese hair saloon, chinese cheap stores featuring some known brands and shameless bootlegs at the same time including perfumes with tags that explain what brand perfume it imitates. People often shop there to buy kids some cheap clothes they have no worry to get dirty or ripped, elder people, daily tools and such, brought earphones (that usually last 6 months at best) and a quiet sturdy luggage there. Mixed feels between alright goods and poison chink ones, been at another one of their stores named Ecomarket (>eco LMAO) and it smelled like a chemical plant, my eyes hurt. Also the exploited chinese working force either doesn't talk the local language or lnows a little but avoids using it in front of you which I find rude if these people are supposed to offer you services. The mafia shit is undeniable since they fight for the transporting truck control among them and the food and store influence. Can be worse in places like Milan when they have machete attacks and do financial frauds, they won't even give you a check in Sarpi St. Chinatown in Milan.
The Italy born chinese are nice and honestly better than any nigger or muzzie, even the foreigner Chinese students in the unis. As for the Chinese tourists they come in both versions, the infamous rude one and the spending new riches ones or just genuine interest in the Western culture, oddly the average Asian tourist especially the Japanese, Koreans,HK, Taiwan ones also dress better than locals and this makes me angry about how lazy the West has gotten with selfcare.

t. Italian currently traveling in Ireland

My opinion?
>tfw no qt asian gf
I'll get there one day, lads.

Yeah. Communism really had a boner for that shit. Same reason there’s a bunch of north koreans living in kazakhstan.

Last time i was in prague i bought a lovely pair of brass knuckles from a vietnamese fellow who ran a souvenier shop.

Interesting take

> nothing like kikes

You people literally proudly call yourselves

东方犹太人
>Oriental Jews.

See, you are so used to and couldn't help to deny and lie just like Jews.

Also Singapore, they are nice and basically a Japanese DLC.

based, they work, make money and rarely commit any serious crime

diaspora is the wrong word, that suggests that the Chinese were kicked out of China and spread around before being repeatedly kicked out of subsequent countries because of their perchant for coin shaving, blood drinking and other nefarious activities.

It is a chink invasion, and I mostly don't mind chinks because they usually don't act like niggers.

Thanks for calling me a fucking halfwit. It is really heart-warming.

The fuck is going on?

Communism will win