Welcome to the new Germany

The future ist wunderbar. Try not to cringe challenge

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-28 at 11.28.45.png (1654x908, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3iNXwHBKoI
youtube.com/watch?v=klqLltzC3pw
youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
lmgtfy.com/?q=translate DU HAST VIEL GEWEINT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well at least this time Weimar will be recorded in full HD for anyone who questions the coming cleansing.

I know most people are leftists but I'm surprised at how many likes it has, its more cringy than regular propaganda. It makes white people look more pathetic than they've ever been

That's the one white pill from all of this. Our downfall will be so well recorded. Hopefully future generations can learn. I thoroughly believe history books will call this the age of madness.

hopefully they try to expel the kikes again.

Reading the comments filled me with a painful rage. To think that these people call themselves German. Despicable and disgusting.

Attached: 1537730468956.jpg (473x473, 28K)

It seems like the criminal zionists are on some Men Who Stare At Goats tier level of psychological propaganda. Its just bad. Cargo cult type shit.

That might be the way to break the Jewish cycle desu. Only with proof of what has happened can we save future generations

We have a shitload of proof in the past. Just look of the Jew and their lie from Luther. The big book from a German forgot the name which was ban by the Austrian emperor because of Jewish money. The fact that Jew were banned trought all century. The New Testament and the Old Testament. The point is that people forgot them.

Where the hell are the Krauts on Jow Forums right now? Explain yourselves. What the hell is this?

Oh boy here we go again. Tarrant was right, why having kids when this exist.

Attached: 1546549120192.png (1393x2412, 1.32M)

Krauts are truly the biggest joke of Europe, not only did they fuck up two World Wars but now they're eaten up guilt so much that they would publicly shove a Quran up their arse if they were told to just so they don't seem intolerant.
Imagine actually looking up or adoring anything that ever came out of this shithole. These cunts were actually too dumb to even copy USA's constitution when they founded Weimar. I'm genuinely dumbfounded when anyone ever praises this shithole now or in the past, they were always someone elses bitch, Rome's, Napoleons, not only that but while these fucktards were busy being autistic, Slavs who supposedly aren't white according to some of you spastics, were too busy saving Europe's ass from Muzzie invaders and for what? Krauts opened the door to them with open arms and once again succesfully managed to fuck over Europe once more.
The best to hope for right now is that Krauts become minority in their own country and at last the whole world will how much of a fucktard every one of them is.

Attached: polite.png (128x126, 21K)

Cope

Attached: file.png (1246x659, 539K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3iNXwHBKoI

> What the hell is this?
State funded propaganda. Literally. And the worst thing about this? I am forced to pay for this shit, everyone is. Otherwise shit like that wouldn't happen because no one wathes it anyway.

as bad as this is, you have allied propaganda to blame. They wanted to destroy prussian-german culture to prevent a third world war and in the end they succeded without having to genozide germans out of existence themselves. Looking at germany today cheering its own demise, it'll only be a matter of years, at the most decades until the last bit of german culture and the german people are gone forever.

What a shame.

the fuck is this?

A comercial. Leftys are furious.

I get that. But what are they selling?

Jan Böhmermann is a cancer, that's it. Ask any German if they like (or even know) him. If they say yes, you know they're scum. I'm sorry you had to see this. Our media is filled to the brim with smug leftist wannabe-intellectuals like him, but he's arguably the worst.

We have proof too but no one cares

Attached: jewlist.png (928x8800, 1005K)

This shit even got the AfD more votes.

The mainstream has no idea what they are doing with peoples mind with this kind of "propaganda".

It's some kind of DIY-superstore.

this is what the german people repeatedly voted for, and even worse, they want this in all of their gay little union
if germany didnt exist, europe would be amazing

You really shouldn't pretend that you are so much better, or that this isn't the *direct* result of America.

> "We are proud of being not proud"
The fuck?

Attached: 1553614134744.jpg (847x960, 68K)

That's Jan Böhmermann
Imagine John Oliver, but you are forced by law to pay for him or go to jail.
Also he unironically calls for doxxing "nazis" on state television (pic related)

Attached: 3757074146.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

get me off of this planet please

Attached: nooseontheloose.jpg (474x266, 26K)

Please make me hopefull Boche : how's the AFD going?

Attached: xhwuiwjzyfw01.png (480x454, 307K)

Double plus good an example of new speak fren

Doing*

My petite waifu on the far right.

Cringe and embarassing.

I can only take solace in the fact that collapse of inevitable at this point. I'll enjoy watching pro refugee gays be thrown off rooftops by Muslims

>Hopefully future generations can learn
What did most people take from syria/iraq Burgerbuddy?

Doubt 4k hdr or surround sound will make much of a difference.

i just wanna go the day we se all these kikes get gassed

Attached: 1533744118998.jpg (552x503, 261K)

Fpbp

retard, this is ancient by a government-paid shill called Jan Böhmermann which is the german equivelant to John Oliver.

Lol whateva nadsi, what's it to you if your neighbor wants to cut off his dick? its not like it interferes with your life, lol.
you also better call him by his prefered pronound and name or we'll get the police, and also we'll teach your kid this is perfectly normal, bigot.

ha ha, me smart.

I like the production and the guy Bohmermann but that's cringe

Around 12% but don't get you hopes up. The AfD is just the equivalent of the CDU (Merkels party) from 10 years ago, and yet most normies consider them to be extreme right-wing.

> I like the production and the guy Bohmermann

You really are a braindead faggot, aren't you?

Did we learn from Rome?

"You are the past"

Don't want a 4th Reich? Don't make a 2nd Weimar. Simple as, these fucking clowns need to learn some real history.

literally no words to describe how I'm feeling
the experiment is over
press reset

The AfD is quite neoliberal, which wouldn't be any improvement of the current state of the world. We need someone from Braunau.

Hitler was the bad guy
youtube.com/watch?v=klqLltzC3pw

Attached: illustration_magazine_cover_by_kuvshinov_ilya_dbsclkv-pre.jpg (894x894, 64K)

>Heiliger Erzengel Michael, mit Deiner edlen Schönheit
erneuere unser deutsches Volk und Vaterland!
germany has forgotten his patron saint st. Michael
it is a godless place and even proud to be.
this is why you have the grimy priest in the thot hose smiling like a pedo and nobody gave a fuck.
how many germans do even know about the invocation to the german patron saint anymore?
it goes down like all societys who have no true moral principles anymore.

Attached: 132512131.jpg (474x697, 69K)

>If they say yes, you know they're scum.
a rule you can truly apply

Attached: 1323611.jpg (828x540, 73K)

the age of deceit

Attached: 134212121.jpg (644x942, 57K)

Attached: 1552644994979.jpg (600x450, 63K)

Ayy

Attached: 01_-_fejlec_0.png (262x277, 137K)

Welcome to the Weimar republic, because one shoah wasn't enough and we're trying to piss people off enough a second time.

the entire west is weimar now

Attached: 101111021.jpg (533x1199, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE

Attached: 1553614016893.jpg (423x408, 43K)

>self diagnosed and proud
Damn... when can we finally hunt these things?

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY

Get comfy and redpilled......,,,,,

german-speaking anons, please translate what this means exactly:
DU HAST VIEL GEWEINT