Asian Men BTFO by new German DIY company advert

>twitter.com/Hornbach_tweets/status/1106528102799290368
>theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/28/german-diy-chain-hornbach-racist-advert-provokes-anger-south-korea

The company got called out on twitter by South Korean women self-conscious about their pro-white bias, and they just double down'd, kek. Seems like not all Germans are cuked.

I'd seriously kill myself or transition if I was an Asian male. You're somewhere between male and female. As the world becomes more vain, narcissistic and based on hook-up culture...Asian men's lives will get worse and worse. All they can do is make money, and women don't need money in this day and age. They need thick white cock so they can breed half-caste kids and ascend.
Asian women are the biggest white supremacists on earth. And they hate being called out for it hahaha.

Attached: beggingfortheBWC.jpg (852x480, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3iNXwHBKoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are you acting like such a Jew?

Don't care about any of that, I do know that Hornbach is the best DIY store here.

Angry Chang detected

Attached: 4inchesisntenough.png (1818x1762, 2.71M)

Hm, yeah, not sure how that is going to help sell more products.

>that guardian address
>racist advert
lmao this is the press on anglo

white man/asian woman = RACIST
black man/white women = I sleep
JFL at the Jewish press.

It's irrelevant how masculine or feminine they are compared to other races because they keep other races out of their homeland (pretty masculine thing to do).

Meanwhile in England...

I'd hazard a guess that there are probably 100 times as many white mothers with mixed children than yellow mothers with mixed children in the world.

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (384x253, 20K)

Its actually funny, because they did studies on this and found that women find men with higher testosterone smell better.

>A million triggered gooks
can't make this shit up
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3iNXwHBKoI

Attached: 1515883361783.jpg (394x473, 61K)

I have a Japanese girlfriend and can confirm
She loves my big dick
My double eyelids
My "high" nose
And everything hahah

This is why no one feels bad when your kids get fucked in the streets by Arab Muslims, Richard. The Jews and the brown hordes of non-Whites will eat you alive and Nature will remain indifferent.

The White race will go extinct by the year 2100, what are you laughing at? your whole world is doomed and there's nothing you can do about it.

What was that?

based german BVLLS cucking disgusting k*reans

I'm contributing to it cause it's fucking hot to cum inside her
Don't act like I'm against it or anything lol

Fuck off retard, asians are based

I want your entire line to not only be desecrated and humilliated, but to die out. I'm a friend of all peoples.

why are koreans mad? looks like a jab at the japs for having those worn schoolgirl panty vending machines

>50 years ago it would've been illegal for us to marry
Literally no it wouldn't have. Why do liberals need to live through mythology?

English and Japanese are maybe the only 2 ubermensch in the world

No we'll just become halfbreeds like everyone in south america

>I'd hazard a guess that there are probably 100 times as many white mothers with mixed children than yellow mothers with mixed children in the world.
probably but Asia hasn't been targeted for multiculti and evil yellow men agendas. They don't get pushed into liking black guys.

I think it's because

>she

Hopefully the entire world will die in a nuclear holocaust but you know, unironically. I'm not joking.

Yadda yadda, have fun going extinct.

Disgusting. This is newsworthy and the thousands of ads with white women/niggers aren't? I hope the next shooter goes after the (((press)))

What???

Put those asian men in dresses, they make nice trannies.
LOL

a parody to used school girl panties vending machines that exist (or not) in Japan.

Attached: 1542283533411.jpg (680x900, 67K)

MUH DICK MUH YELLOW PUSSAY U MAD YELLOW BOY

Literally white niggers

No, that was The All Consuming Void giving exactly zero shits about your agony, kid. That's what that was.

Why are korean penises so ridiculously small? they are almost clit sized

>ad referencing used underwear vending machines in japan
>south koreans get mad
huh?

>all that butthurt in comments
ok you're pretty based Hans

Attached: 1545476089921.jpg (480x640, 12K)

I am mostly German and a bit Norwegian living in Europe. I work in a STEM field and thus have some Asians around. Most Asian women will not care. Those that care are angry feminists. And exactly those are the ones that try to end up with White men. She is very likely angry that she cannot get a "Thor" for herself. My sister in law is Japanese and she also used to complain about discrimination a lot (I knew her before my brother got to know her by overlapping work circles). As soon as she was with my brother who is tall and attractive (moreso than I) the complaints stopped. Now she always looks with a cunning smirk to White women.

Asian women are a trap and procreating with them will result in your downfall. Pump and dump. Exception maybe for 1/2 and less Asians If they are Whitepassing. Personally I think that non-White women want to replace White women if given the chance. Asian women are not unique in this behavior, they are just more attractive to Whites by being smarter and more feminine. Black women or Arab women have little appeal to most Whites. If they could they would jump ship in a heartbeat.

We are all petty malicious narcissists, don't be so naive/pretentious.

What a good fucking argument
Lmao. Get laid、dumbass

>Hopefully the entire world will die in a nuclear holocaust but you know, unironically. I'm not joking.
I was just about to post that either we'll figure out genetic manipulation/designer babies to the point where racial survival will be a non issue because all the asians will want to be whites, or the world will end in a horrific nuclear/biological disaster.

>English
>ubermensch
Lol

South Korea is becoming the Sweden of Asia senpai

Posted a comment falseflagging as a bleached korean woman, time to get easy replies.

>It is true as korean woman I love white guy smell all my friend love white guy too have many half babies korean guy so lame smell like sadness

Attached: reimudab.png (190x184, 7K)

how they shriek when found out

Attached: 641212112.jpg (1200x885, 79K)

Fry rice, so nice.

>has fuelled anger in Seoul
>online petition ... secured almost 1,000 signatures by Thursday afternoon
more quality journalism from the guardian

What the fuck am i watching

Attached: kaz.jpg (250x214, 24K)

Probably 60% of the signatories were white liberals and Jews.

fukken based, keep us posted

Attached: 1518034660341s.jpg (125x118, 4K)

It's kinda hard with my inferior genes lack of money and moralfags caring what holes i fuck, you know.

I wish you all the worst and that all your hopes and dreams be shattered, i'm rooting for the Jews. Actually.

Why are koreans angry about used pantsu from japanese vending machines?

I google translated the top voted comments and more than half of them are talking about Hitler or Nazis.. so based

funny how inter racial advertising is all the rage until white men are the point of desire

The sleeping south Asian tiger has awkoken!

999 were angry Western men and ugly hapas. Especially Eurasiantiger Multiaccounting. I can see him Multitasking between spamming Yang gang (in hope it will make him more appealling to White women which it wont) and this

AWKOKEN lol

Heydrich gets them wet

Attached: jewnose.jpg (1180x787, 116K)

50 years ago, huh? 1969, the same year John Lennon married Yoko Ono.

Attached: 1546806822455.jpg (600x445, 55K)

This cant be true, I’m a manlet and 6.5”.

I am asian. And I will never transition. I will never give in. I will never throw away the identity I’m born with. If I’m going to suffer in this earth then so be it, 100 years of hell is nothing to me.

Based

Is this the "make men with small penises feel good" chart?

Well then you are lucky bro. I am 189cm and have 19.5 cm to work with. Huge but still not atrociously huge hence German / Norwegian master race

I admire your courage in the face of extreme adversity. May Allah grant you a gookess.

You guys are talking about how Asian men are BTFO or getting chins over Asian women, but am I the only one seeing how leftist Korea has become?
I get liking Japan for being woke, but people who lust after plastic Koreans that produced the most psychotic feminists yet (Megalia) and elected a literal commie among other things...

The country and the women are poisoned. If you racemix, I understand Japan, but that's it. This happened because Korea became too aligned with the US. Maybe it was better if they never got the bug from us.

Let's hope your line dies out along with your entire people, no hard feelings, yes? it's all good.

But that's just bullshit, deep down you know you're not "cool with it".

Allah isn't real.

Lol what have I done to you to deserve that? Also my wife and I have 3 children, so not gonna happen

All race mixing is evil.

Attached: R9MRqQu.jpg (900x926, 147K)

I'm hapa but I agree. Asian and hapa men can do nothing except make money. Money has no purchasing power anymore and women don't need it.

You're not so very innocent, white boy. Wipe that thought from your mind. And hey, good job on the three little cunts, won't do nothing. You're all going to die.

No such a thing as good or evil.

>almost 1000 signatures
wow it's fucking nothing
how does such trivial shit get to be international news

because OP is a faggot

His genes will pass though. So who really loses?

The white race by the year 2100, perhaps sooner than that.

What ethnicity are you?

white men are to confident. if you go to east asia you will be turned away by the women and beat up by the men. every couple of years japan has to send back a few planes full of people with broken arms and americas to ashamed to admit it wont do anything. the last time they really tried to do something japan sunk a us naval vessel 14 miles off their coast and that was under obama. the first time was wimbledon

and s korea doesnt give a fuck about whites after the EU actually trieds to brag about member states militarys being beat up and routed after attacking a ally (s korea) after only managing to gun down 30 unarmed civilians

I'm totally white fellow kafir.

Is this what asian fragility smells like?

Doesnt make any sense. Looks more like an Asian to me.

>They don't get pushed into liking black guys.

They don't tolerate that faggotry, unlike wh*Toids.

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

I think you're over estimating the amount of wmaf

Do the world a favor and kill your entire family then yourself.

Doesn't matter, your race is doomed by all measurable measures of measurment.

It's too bad you aren't that then, because your weak willed ass would have checked out a long time ago, huh? Just goes to show God's mercy on fools like you, knowing that you're so weak minded and hearted that He was kind enough to give you a racial body where you'd feel more secure in your ego.
Act like a nigger, bong, get treated like one.
Act like a kike, bong, get treated like one.
You should be grateful for your life and what you have, but you should not penalize others for something they had no control of and you shouldn't buy into the nigger behavior either.
Like I said, when the times comes, you'll get treated according to how you act.

>anymore
this has been a thing forever. the cause of the trojan war was chad stealing away a literal king's wife

Nope but I found you puny men really entertaining

There is no god you dumb fuck, grow up.

if you are a home depo store you can't afford to cuck because white men are your ONLY customer group.
Chinks, Niggers, Broads don't buy at home depo. And the only thing the muslims buy is thngs like hydrogen peroxide and nails.

Oh really? nice kids you have there. I'm sure the Jewish run goverment is going to do a lot to protect them from the evul monsters.

Kys you shitty kike

Listen, screech all you want, but don't expect any sympathy when your country gets destroyed by brown people from within.

Absolutely degenerate.
As expected from Germany.
Not even Japan airs such ads smdespite having same fetish bullshit and legalized filth.

ITT: prime example of Asian fragility.
All the /YangGang/ shills are LOSING THEIR MINDS hahahaha

There simply isn't a god, grow the fuck up.

got any replies yet?

Attached: 1550600988324.png (800x900, 685K)

Have fun turning into an Islamic caliphate.

Japan is letting in Indians and Filipinos. You know what that means

I wonder if my wife would like this commercial.

Kid looks alright at least, lucky he had a good genes mix.