AUS/POL GUN SCARE EDITION #2

Evening lads.

Melbourne trains restart after false alarm
unv.is/news.com.au/national/victoria/news/police-incident-at-melbournes-cbd-flagstaff-station/news-story/90b7bbb94148c626d34c64ce24d5d4d5

Australia's recycling crisis deepens as India bans plastic waste imports
unv.is/baka.com.au/environment/sustainability/australia-faces-deepening-recycling-crisis-as-india-bans-plastic-waste-imports-20190327-p5180c.html

How a heavy-breathing busker brought our trains to a halt
unv.is/baka.com.au/national/victoria/city-loop-trains-disrupted-due-to-police-operation-20190328-p518ck.html

Channel 9 burnt The Footy Show to the ground and rebuilt it from scratch, but a historic new low is proof the revamp hasn’t worked.
unv.is/news.com.au/sport/afl/footy-show-ratings-take-a-massive-tumble/news-story/6c5decaa8fbd0fecdc3019d8aea2d478

Anonymous (ID: XU6g1Yj3) 03/28/19(Thu)18:52:07 No.208075173

Attached: 1552595406882.png (800x800, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
conservativenationalparty.org/
legislation.gov.au/Details/C1911A00018
legislation.gov.au/Details/C1945A00013
investopedia.com/terms/r/reserve-bank-of-australia.asp
conservativenationalparty.org/get-involved
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3412.0
youtube.com/watch?v=WvlU6cVw3PY
rba.gov.au/monetary-policy/about.html
tiq.qld.gov.au/download/business-interest/export/free-trade-agreements/China-Australia-Free-Trade-Agreement.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1521/54/1521540663106.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just a friendly reminder that the RBA is owned by the Government of Australia.

Fuck off, we're full

VOTE ANNING

I work at an american globalist multinational company, we have branches all over the world. We focus on forcing our American wageslave ethic upon our foreign vassals. Every month we evaluate the result of each branch based on their adoption of American wageslave standards of labor. White countries always come within the top worst performers. We replace many of the White workers with Indians and chinese, who are happy to work 100hrs per week.

Blame yourselves, lazy white fucks

Greens got under 10% it was in the NSW election
they were pushing about 13% at one stage
greens goin down
because they niggaz

Anning for PM

Attached: 1553765779309.jpg (684x960, 75K)

Cunt Straya is a clone of America already, the amount of utter cunts who say truck instead of ute, gas instead of petrol, buddy instead of mate, raised instead of brought up. Straya had so much fucking American TV in their houses that they are American. It's not Globalism it's fucking Americanism and it's going to be the death of us. Australia not China not America fuck all the other cunts. Straya created a fucking top tier country in 100 years that competed with cunts from well Established countries and countries with 300 million cunts and won, now we're selling out and becoming America for some fuck knows reason.

Thanks mate!

It’s funny how people keep saying Straya is in a bubble. A bubble lasts a few years, maybe a decade. But Vancouver’s housing has been going up in a straight line for 40 years. go back to the early 1980s and see when the boom started. It was due to chinks from HK invading Vancouver in the 80s and 90s.

In the 1970s, Vancouver was Lilly White!!! you’d find an odd Chinese restaurant and that was it as far as diversity went. Today, more than 90% of the population is Chink. And all those Chinks came over with suitcases full of dirty laundered money and bought houses of White people

It is apparent that the housing bubble in North America is from Asian/Spic/Poo locusts

That’s not a bubble. That’s the YELLOW PERIL INVASION. Its the new long term reality. If you want to have a roof over your head, it will cost you dearly.

Nothing sans mass riots will change this

Period.

we already are dead
this is what dead looks like
i doubt it could get much worse

Say what you will about our cultural decline, but we've still got some pretty good points over America.
1. kids can go to school without getting shot
2. if a kid was shot, their family is allowed to
financially exist afterwards

thanks for the spruik you dirty property jew

Wish I could just kill myself and jump dimentions brehs

Attached: 1550312698043.png (762x1048, 1.02M)

im kind of glad the footy show got cucked
how useless are sports chads
the fuck are they doing to fight for this country
fuck all
meathead fucks
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fooooooooooooooooooooteeeeeeeeeee

Here, fren

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods

>make Australia a Republic

>remove the union jack from the flag

>Federal ICAC

>$350 a week Universal base income

>increased awareness of sustainability and help Australians grow their own food

>Advance the implementation of AI and robotics

>increased investment in Australian farms and farming yields

>remove foreign ownership from housing and farming

>remove work visas

>keep illegal immigrants in detention centers where they learn english, study and work offshore to help incorporate them into Australia over a 3-5 year period

>tax organised religion

>Universal free education

>add dental to medicare

>invest in hospitals

>tax rich people more

>fines equivalent to an individuals wealth (homeless speeding fine $50, rich speeding fine $2000)

>dismantle fossil fuel industry, implement stronger renewable infrastructure

>phase out fossil cars and replace with electric cars

>more power to employees

>legal weed

>remove private prisons

>life sentence for wage theft

>life sentence for political corruption (solitary confinement)

>implying you wouldn't vote for me as president

only boomers actually give a fuck about us influence here
its all good
comparing white american influence to any other immigrant group that is non white is top tier retarded and shows you have no idea where you are

>nothing about gun rights

Some friend of the working class people you are!

Wishing won't help but actions will.

Nah I mean hypothetically hahha
Been rewatching the oa past couple of weeks for some reason

Attached: oldknight.png (2070x1380, 1.86M)

No it is not at the moment.
NSW is the largest electorate in Australia 10 % is pretty large that is over 700,000 people

Attached: Greens.jpg (474x296, 18K)

>keeping illegal immigrants
Hahahaha no thanks
You first fren

Attached: 200w.gif (200x281, 2.24M)

Lol not gonna happen ever.
>not building your own weapons

ASIO please.... we're trying to have a civil discussion here.

>not making illegal immigrants build the machines

Once the machines are built, we will either be the most free people in the world or we will all die.

It is inevitable one way or the other, so we may as well try and make them for our benefit.

Attached: ASIO Glow.png (1110x579, 631K)

Bill Shorten appeases the Chinese colonists

Silly alt right anonymous gamer gate kids your all banned off here anyway haha
What machines? Everything comes from chinkshit land

Attached: 74674765653663.png (1110x590, 621K)

>>fines equivalent to an individuals wealth (homeless speeding fine $50, rich speeding fine $2000)
WHAT A STUPID CUNT YOU ARE.
How many people are caught driving without a licence? The figure is horrific.
How many of them are wealthy? NONE.
Fucking dickwad.
>$350 a week Universal base income
They can't afford the welfare budget now and you want to increase it and pay EVERYONE. I can see that working.
>keep illegal immigrants in detention centers where they learn english, study and work offshore to help incorporate them into Australia over a 3-5 year period
Labor and the greens will NEVER allow it. Detention centres are for holidays until you can get a housing commission home and a nice juicy centrelink benefit. Why the fuck do you think Centrelink has EVERY SINGLE LANGUAGE ON EARTH covered??????
>dismantle fossil fuel industry
What will the people in mining do? Where are you going to magic up the jobs?
>>phase out fossil cars and replace with electric cars
75% of base load power is coal. Cars suck it down like an alcoholic on a bender. I can see this working.
>legal weed
I can't wait to drive on the road when that happens.
>remove private prisons
We should build MORE prisons. Too many of these cunts just walk.
What a fucking moron.

I know this is a troll but a white man working for 25 hours gets the same amount of shit done as an indian or chink working for 100 hrs, particularly in areas like computer programming which require brainpower. Fucking retard executives think they can just replace all their white workers and get work done at the same standard. Hence why Windows™ 10™ is dogshit.

the percentage is still going down tho
greens will go the way of the democrats

Geoff whitlam and krudd are the original glow in the dark yellow gook plants senpai
Silly troll I am from the nvftsp
Neet Virgin Fat Thicc Shitposting Police
I'll drag you to my mums basement

Your sending your trash to India what the hell dude, just let them fall to space

>your all banned

I wish, get a better ISP lad.

Attached: Greens!!.jpg (600x600, 341K)

All of this
I get 500 a week and it's barely enough
More homeless and jobless than ever before where I live it's 25%+ and wages are going down everything else going up

We don't even get the good parts of American culture like freedom and guns, just the pozzed parts.

like the niggers

you seem slightly offended, as evident by how mad your comments are. Are you frustrated by the current system? I would respond indivdually to each of your "concerns", but in lieu of that I will tell you that you are wrong.

When I save this country, you will thank me brother.

Sweet, we do we start?

b-but amerishart culture is inferior to abo culture

how has YOUR life changed now that mobile is ded?

Attached: 1531150690852.jpg (641x800, 62K)

what immigration rate
aside from that omission
that simple list is literally 1000% better than current green pr

He has an official party website now...

conservativenationalparty.org/

Can't sign up for official membership yet though.

>let's make all this worse by flooding aus with 15 million immigrants over the last 50 years it's not like that will have any effect on the environment we care so much about
Ffs we have had 6 million since 2013
Those greenie fucktards don't give a flying fuck about the (environment)
Right now post bobs
What's that?
Hasn't changed at all ipv4 dns brainlet

Employment in Australia is changing rapidly. Some of us are stuck working too many hours, while many of us can’t find enough work. Jobs are less secure, wages are flatlining and small businesses are getting squeezed by big business and their mates in the government.

Attached: Greens.jpg (474x266, 35K)

>I would respond indivdually to each of your "concerns", but in lieu of that I will tell you that you are wrong.
You won't respond because you can't give a reasonable response, just like the watermelon greens.

Bill of rights is the greatest human achievement and to be influenced by that culture is a point of pride, nothing more

The greens are corrupt and won't restrict international shipping even though it's responsible for a shitload of pollution. If manufacturing was brought back to Australia it would be much better for the environment.

and nigger jungle beats

I will increase wages. You will not be homeless comrade

$350 is a bit low sure, I mean its higher than Newstart though

He is openly courting the votes of the Chinese colonists

It's less than the pension, or do pensioners (age/dsp/carers) get that on top of their pension?

>gets day release from Jow Forums
>could smell the roses
>cheats to get back

>PART II.—ESTABLISHMENT OF THE BANK.
>Establishment of Bank.
>5. A Commonwealth Bank, to be called the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, is hereby established.
>Incorporation of Bank.
>6. The Bank shall be a body corporate with perpetual succession and a common seal, and may hold land, and may sue and be sued in its corporate name.
legislation.gov.au/Details/C1911A00018

>Part II.—Constitution of the Commonwealth Bank.
>The Commonwealth Bank.
>7. Notwithstanding the repeal effected by section four of this Act, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia established under the Commonwealth Bank Act 1911-1943—
>(a) shall be preserved and continue in existence under and subject to the provisions of this Act, so that the corporate identity of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia shall not be affected: and
>(b) shall continue to be a body corporate with perpetual succession and a common seal, and shall continue to have power to hold land, and to sue or be sued in its corporate name

>General functions of Commonwealth Bank
>8. It shall be the duty of the Commonwealth Bank, within the limits of its powers, to pursue a monetary and banking policy directed to the greatest advantage of the people of Australia, and to exercise its powers under this Act and the Banking Act 1945 in such a manner as, in the opinion of the Bank, will best contribute to—
>(a) the stability of the currency of Australia;
>(b) the maintenance of full employment in Australia; and
>(c) the economic prosperity and welfare of the people of Australia.
Bank guaranteed by Commonwealth.
>10. The Commonwealth shall be responsible for the payment of all moneys due by the Bank but nothing in this section shall authorize any creditor or other person claiming against the Bank to sue the Commonwealth in respect of his claim.

legislation.gov.au/Details/C1945A00013

HomeAboutBlogPoliciesDonateMembershipGet Involved

PARTY OBJECTS

Notbadm8.cunt

i) the vision of Sir Henry Parkes of Australia as an English speaking, predominantly European Christian Commonwealth, as originally described in 1901 when Australia as a nation was founded;

ii) social cohesion by an immigration program that gives preference to those best able to integrate and assimilate;

iii) traditional family values, including recognising marriage as only the union of a man and a woman and the sanctity of human life at all ages, including both the unborn and the elderly;

iv) government through the democratic consent of the governed;

v) individual freedom, including unrestricted freedom of speech, association and belief;

vi) private enterprise;

vii) private property as an inviolable natural right;

viii) universal home-ownership as a national objective;

ix) Australian ownership of our infrastructure, manufacturing and agriculture;

x) widely distributed ownership of the means of production, distribution and exchange through owner operated farms, small business and co-operatives;

xi) collective bargaining in agriculture and industry;

xii) orderly marketing of agricultural products;

xiii) the development of rural and regional infrastructure and the re-industrialisation of Australia;

xiv) an end to usury through the establishment of a not-for-profit government bank;

xv) the right to own firearms and use them in self-defence;

xvi) welfare as a safety net but restricted to citizens;

xvii) citizens initiated referenda and voluntary voting;

xviii) decentralisation of power and competitive federalism;

xix) a fair taxation system that encourages productivity and savings and rewards hard work;

xx) the restoration of Australia’s national sovereignty through repudiation of coercive international treaties and a foreign policy that puts Australia first;

xxi) a capable and well-resourced military and strong support for our veterans

Attached: 1552668797332.jpg (250x219, 46K)

>the bank, entirely owned by the Australian government
investopedia.com/terms/r/reserve-bank-of-australia.asp

conservativenationalparty.org/get-involved

Now you

Attached: 8763452657734.jpg (366x442, 16K)

>nothing that will crash the fuck out of house prices
meh

pensioners get shot

who else /cenkuygur/ here?

Smell what roses? This country has been in steep decline since the 1970s
I side with the gooks over the muzzies reee
It's not enough dumb arse
350 a week doesn't even pay rent let alone bills food disposable income is basically non existent unless u make 2k+ a week these days and eve then people just buy everything on credit
We have the most debt and gambling addicts in the world and meth use

who else /genocidet*rks/ here?

Attached: t*rk homo wrestling.jpg (1281x718, 70K)

Mate if you are for the major 2 then i want you to check this out

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3412.0

In 2016-17, net overseas migration (NOM) reflected an annual gain of 262,500 persons, 27.3% (56,300) more than in 2015-16.

Attached: Greens.jpg (474x267, 46K)

Attached: AIU Forever.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

OF COURSE

Someone prolly just lit some firecrikeys

They could be literal roses, I assume you're more likely to be looking at your phone than stopping and literally smelling roses am I right?

> It's not enough dumb arse
Yeah well I expect you to work on top of it m8

House rental prices will lower under my leadership regardless.

for the past few years I wished that the internet had never existed but now that (((they're))) taking it down, I'm afraid.

you’re still not going to get any Asian pussy

who here /alt-hype/?

youtube.com/watch?v=WvlU6cVw3PY

Psyche I'm not gaye

Attached: 58423512698545448552.gif (480x272, 1.72M)

*****REMINDER******
Over regulation has raised power prices and raised the cost of living for all Australian's.

Big Government shills need to fuck off

****REMINDER****

One Bill-o-Rights with a side of White Genocide coming right up.

That will be 20 billion chink/poo/spic invaders plus $30 trillion TIP

> nationalism
> ignores becoming a republic
> has time to worry about traditional marriage
Yeah, that's a nah from me, mate. Your America-lite bullshit doesn't even have the good bits.

He better fucking not shill that fake mossad "muh socks" shit!

fuck that guy he doxxes people

Jesus Christ, do you lactate?

Whats with all the fucking English expats moving here? Seems like we're being flooded with these disgusting foul teethed inbreds. Fuck off and fix your own country Cunts

Attached: images (4).png (413x549, 23K)

You were saying mate?

rba.gov.au/monetary-policy/about.html

The Bank subscribes to tenders when necessary for its own portfolio management purposes and provides registry services, but since October 2006 the Bank no longer acts as The Reserve Bank Board makes decisions about interest rates independently of the political process – that is, it does not accept instruction from the Government of the day on interest rates. This principle of central bank independence in the operation of monetary policy, in pursuit of accepted goals, is the international norm. It prevents manipulation of interest rates for political ends, and keeps monetary policy focused on its long-term goals.

Attached: Healthy.jpg (474x289, 22K)

And do what irl.
I have no friends Job gf or shit to do
Too broke
I'd work gladly but I gave up as I said literally 25% unemployment
Hopefully moving soon
Meh I'll bang some 2nd gen oppai Thiccfu
Which big government? We are shadow puppets for us eu Israel and china
Yeah it's kinda shit I hope egg boomer drops the pretense political correctness
Same thing happening here tho
Tonnes of white flight from aus

Naaaa not at all, watch it.
Meh, fuck your mother
Mumma milkies

>In 2016-17, net overseas migration (NOM) reflected an annual gain of 262,500 persons, 27.3% (56,300) more than in 2015-16.
and labor and the greens still want more.

>Reinstate the white australia policy

>Promote large white families

>Promote family values and traditional gender roles

>Ban ownership of national assets by foreign nationals

>Remove foreign influence in politics

>Revoke citizenship of current non-integrated residents (must pass english language test, cultural and historical knowledge test, be employed by an australian business and not reside in an ethnic enclave)

>Break up non-white ethnic enclaves

>deport all asiatics, locusts, and assorted shitskins.

>Remove unaustralian influence from culture, language, media, education and academia

>Ban sale of university positions to foreign nationals

>Prohibit foreign financing of australian media

>Promote australian art that inspires and encourages national strength and pride, as a counterpoint to our overly americanised culture

>Revitalise australian national spirit

>Destroy Americanisation, corporatisation, globalisation

>Reshore all industries and manufacturing. Become independent

>The China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA)
>Pronounced SHAFTA
>SHAFT A(ustralia)

Shaft Australian pooftas

tiq.qld.gov.au/download/business-interest/export/free-trade-agreements/China-Australia-Free-Trade-Agreement.pdf
>entered into force on 20 December 2015.
>China is a major source of foreign investment in the Australia resources, property and agriculture sectors. Purely capitalistic problem.
>picture related your private right-wing Christian schools who import foreigners

archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1521/54/1521540663106.jpg

Yep sounds good.

If it wasn't for the redit spacing and the septic flag I'd think you were serious.

700 000 useful idiot dumb cunts that deserve death

I bet you're from Melbourne too.

Military coup d'etat when? Situation CRITICAL

Dont bring this up on facebook

Cronulla 2.0

Why? I hate green voters, like I just said.

Nah. Holocaust 2.0

>no taxation without representation
>lets tax religion!

Policy is not ownership. You were wrong, just admit it.

WHEN?????????????

but the Holocaust never happened