Is it safe for white people to travel to Africa? Which countries evade?

Is it safe for white people to travel to Africa? Which countries evade?

Attached: africa-map.gif (678x750, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsXbMsrwjEQ
msz.gov.pl/pl/informacje_konsularne/ostrzezenia/ostrzezenia_dla_podrozujacych
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/
youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=dsXbMsrwjEQ

Anytime I hear someone saying they want to visit Africa, it lets me know that they are retarded and to avoid them.

North: get beheaded by muslims
Central: contract malaria and die
Far South: alright if you have good security

No, just avoid Africa forever

damn your stupid poland. no wonder you hang out with the EU who actively dislikes you. germany and the UK open;ly admit to not liking you. germany wouldnt let you keep calling it polish sausage FFS and demanded credit for it

msz.gov.pl/pl/informacje_konsularne/ostrzezenia/ostrzezenia_dla_podrozujacych

see what you goverment say about it.
If you do not trust them use the US one

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/

Niggers don't even want to go there.
Niggers are flooding western countries.
Now, what does that tell you?

I know two white guys who went there and lived. One guy went to Kenya for work as an IT guy. Not for to long. A month maybe at the most. Other guy went there as a tourist to see animals on some kinda safari trip which must’ve been expensive.
Also vice did a documentary about cannibals in Liberia awhile ago:
youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo
I don’t think anyone i their crew died. So yeah white people do travel to Africa. Keep in mind that there are a lot of incel losers on Jow Forums who are afraid to leave their parents’ basement.

>Don’t want to go to a disease filled, AIDS ridden hellhole full of warlords?
>Must be an incel loser, heh!
Leafs...every single time.

Avoid the parts occupied by black and brown people and you'll be fine, trust me.

dunno, why would you go in the first place?
i was in south africa in 2001 and i thought holy hell i'm never going back. it's really gone to hell since then so i'm not going back. imagine we could do with that landmass tho

You seem angry. Maybe your hungry. You should yell at your mom to tell her to bring you down some tendies, incel. You’re afraid to leave your house for a job interview and get your entire worldview from Jow Forums so your may not have the best info for OPs question. Fucking neckbeards, I swear.

>travel 8,000 miles to work for a month
bullshit. that was a pajeet no doubt.

visit the coal pay toll

Just watch that shit on nat geo or bbc. Then enjoy your inhome plumbing and no risk of getting your head chopped off.
If you really want to see the animals go to animal kingdom in Disney world.
Nothing there is worth it.

ethiopia

>travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/
A lot of African countries are only a Level 1 travel advisory on that site, so pretty much the same use the same level of caution as a white person traveling to the US.

Safe as long as you're willing to take BBC

Nope very pale white guy. His boss would’ve paid for his travel expenses.

Namibia is safe and there are still some decent regions in South Africa, but you gotta be quick for that. Kenya and Ethiopia are quite peaceful for African countries. If you want to go to an Arab country, they're all relatively safe expect for Libya.

The countries listed can be nice, but only if you have a decent amount of money and avoid certain regions. Be careful or you'll regret it. All other countries are pretty much impossible to travel, the risk is too high. Some of them are making progress though.

ahh africa my favorite country, which city would you like to visit?

Guess avoid south Sudan due to political unstable, Gabon for also political unstable, and south africa for violence.
I wouldn't go to the Muslim ones imo either.

Uganda knows the way