Do the souls of yet-to-be-born children pick their parents before being born to them...

Do the souls of yet-to-be-born children pick their parents before being born to them? Does a soul pick only parents that have already conceived, or can the soul guide two people together to make their birth possible?

What if the blacks and other less capable races are intentionally selected by some souls to make their lives more challenging, leading to greater spiritual growth?

Attached: Screenshot_233.png (626x810, 823K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saṃsāra_(Buddhism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_(truth)
edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/choosing-our-parents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a shit thread

Nigga are you high

white privilege confirmed

Here's another question; If you're parents experience a miscarriage before you're born, was that you?
Would that child have become "you"? Were you always "next in line"?

Or did you just get lucky that your brother died so you were born instead.

>Do the souls of yet-to-be-born children pick their parents before being born to them?
It depends largely on your definition of what a soul is but IMO it's chosen and neither chosen because it's irrelevant.

>Here's another question; If you're parents experience a miscarriage before you're born, was that you?
ofc you dumbass don't get me wrong I'm pro-abortion but I do acknowledge a fetus being alive. Simply because underdeveloped senses or lack of them doesn't mean you don't exist or the world around you.

>Would that child have become "you"? Were you always "next in line"?
What? If you think about it on a base level our bodies are all connected via electricity. Namely it goes like this Electricity which allows Chemicals to be based around it to which leads to the manifestation of Bone/Flesh and so forth. From an outsider perspective you were predestined with physics to be borned or aborted regardless how random or intentional it was. Such as life. Even if you don't age or are invincible you're bound to experience death in some other way. For instance people that believe in reincarnation. It's not as much as belief than it's instincts that delude people to the point where they can make it "real" for themselves instead of believing it.

Attached: 77e.gif (640x360, 393K)

>Or did you just get lucky that your brother died so you were born instead.
Yea I pretty much got born because of all the people that died in WW1 + 2 coupled with the debauchery that plagued humanity since the dawn of time. So you could say there's cannibalism involved when something is born or to be precise conversion of essence. Obviously a baby doesn't appear out of nowhere. Think of the body of the mother or the father or the enviroment that allowed them to have sex and make said child. It's the same for everyone. There's plenty of factors, thousands of them that define the reason why someone irrelevant or relevant will be born.

Attached: garfield.jpg (960x962, 190K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saṃsāra_(Buddhism)

It's the closest I can think of as a concept but still too distant from the truth

Attached: 16a.png (1352x896, 335K)

>believing in fairytales that were told to you by bunch of pedophile cult followers
the fuck dude? why you waste your time like this?

Attached: 0+0+0+.jpg (592x586, 50K)

Thats actually an interesting point

I suspect the former

He's probably having an existential crisis. There''s no reason to shame him for the most natural thing that could happen to well pretty much anyone.

>having original thoughts means you are in existential crisis

are you a robot

Attached: Screenshot_232.png (1264x860, 460K)

It's not what sort of thoughts you're having it's why you have them. Plus your reaction is a telltale sign.

>Cause being a nigger in 2019 is so difficult

Then my whole life would be one big existential crisis. Are you ready to stand behind this?

Attached: 1553712345818.jpg (912x606, 211K)

Are you okay bro?

>cause being a nigger in America is difficult in 2019

>Are you ready to stand behind this?
Are YOU? The faster you acknowledge it the faster you'll get over it and go on with your life as usual. Other people can't help you maybe prolongue that state but it all depends on your character rather than perspective. It's irrelevant if you want to settle down on some truth or not because you will constantly change just like how you're not kid anymore, you will be mentally and physically hurt and you will someday die regardless how or why. The goal is to find something to justify it.

or not

>Are YOU?
No, because I don't agree with your premise. The extent to which you are reading into the few lines I have written expresses either delusionality or projection on your part. You are a sharpshooter. When you hit the target, you hit it well, This time you miss it by tens of meters: for I am not looking for help. I am looking for interesting thoughts. I have found that sometimes other people have those too. Imagine that.

>cause rephrasing what I said in 2019 is difficult

>You are a sharpshooter. When you hit the target, you hit it well, This time you miss it by tens of meters
How would you know I was good shooter if you've never seen me hit anything before? You're only lying to yourself but it's ok. It's your life. Sorry if I butt-in too much.

Attached: 1.jpg (476x477, 22K)

What I could gather so far (but it could be all bullshit since this kind of thing is poisoned by (((them)))):
You can only incarnate in compatible bodies and it has to with your bloodline.
You are forced or tricked to incarnate most times.
I'm not sure if you can choose freely or it has some criteria or it is rigged.
A lot of times it isn't a "spiritual growth" quest.

>How would you know I was good shooter if you've never seen me hit anything before?
Because you shoot with confidence.

>You're only lying to yourself but it's ok.
As you wish.

>You can only incarnate in compatible bodies and it has to with your bloodline.
And what makes you think that incarnation is limited to the species you belong to only?

You're just speculating about complete nonsense that you have no knowledge of. This is mental masturbation the post.

>You're just speculating about complete nonsense that you have no knowledge of.
Imagine coming to Jow Forums and doing just this. The nerve!

>Because you shoot with confidence.
because I never miss

Attached: dab.gif (371x498, 2.57M)

In the end, every bullet hits something.

And that something was you

Unfortunately what you thought of 'me' was not really I, but a mere rock with a passing similarity (both had equally handsome chins). Perks of trying to no-scope the target from miles away.

Tip: if you want to target me, find a circle of philosophers listening intently to someone talking in the midst of them. That someone is me.

>Unfortunately what you thought of 'me' was not really I
Then you admit you're nothing hence proving what I said about you having an existential crisis.

no, a smart soul can easily overcome nigger problems.

real spiritual growth can only be achieved in non-subhuman form

You are giving my sentence an end it was not meant to have, my deceptive friend. This further points to the many layers of delusion behind of which your perception is trapped behind. You are not arguing with me, but the idea of me you have in your mind. Consider that I am still awaiting for your first reply in the real version of this thread. Stop staring at the horizon and converse with me, user.

Is real growth defined by a certain period of the growth, and not by the fact that you are growing? How would you explain this?

yeah so when there are kids being beaten by their dad or starving to death it is what they chose

It is defined by your choices

You are implying that a soul possesses full knowledge of future actions of other souls, instead of just the assurance that the enrivonment the soul is being born in would help them learn whatever the they needed to learn at that period of time?

>Stop staring at the horizon and converse with me, user.
There is no you, user.

literally a piece of doctrine from mormonism except the choosing part is a bit iffy

> instead of just the assurance that the enrivonment the soul is being born in would help them learn whatever the they needed to learn at that period of time?
And can you prove any of that?

I am suggesting any progress in defining one's self can be measured by comparing their choices chronologically.

Attached: tears_of_sadness.jpg (1024x819, 363K)

Hungary user implied nigger problems are small problems and thus not conducive to growth. Surely their lives would entail making choices regardless?

Yes and no. There is the you that is right now. Then there is the not-you that is right now. These summed together are 'you' as in 'you and everything else'.

What would you consider a proof?

>What would you consider as proof?
anything really

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_(truth)

By 'their choices', are you referring to the lives they choose, or the kind of choices they make during their lives?

Consider this: you don't really know exactly what it is that you try to ask for. You only know that you are not convinced. How can I help you? That depends on what in particular you need help with.

>anything really
>you don't know what you're asking
I do. I asked for anything and you gave me nothing. We're done here.

According to Evola, kind of.
Some sort of spiritual entity choses the parents, back in Traditional times, not sure about today. Its fucking chaos, the Kali Yuga.

I'm playing this by your rules, friend. How can you get frustrated?See from your own link:

>Exactly what evidence is sufficient to prove something is also strongly area-dependent, usually with no absolute threshold of sufficiency at which evidence becomes proof.

In other words, unless you specify your definition of proof for the context of our exchange, you are not asking for anything meaningful that I can react to.

Is this an Albanian spaceship dropping bombs?

I remember having a dream that I chose my parents when I was really young. Now I wonder if it was a memory, rather than a dream. If it was a memory, then I chose wrongish? Idk....

Anything that could be called soul probably has access to full memories of each of their Earthly lives. Considering this, it's unlikely that you would choose a 'wrong' life. Imagine living hundreds of lives and viewing them all in retrospect. Surely some patterns would emerge? It would likely be clear what you needed to grow in. Then you'd just search for relevant circumstances to be born in in order to enable such growth.

I didn't explain what "compatible" means...

Souls are already racialized before they incarnate and it takes a lot for a soul to change races between incarnations. Incarnating as an inferior race is a sign of inferior spiritual development. You have to live through a hundred lives as a good nigger before you get to be even the most mixed of mutts. Whiter skin and blonder hair is a direct sign of spiritual advancement. Once you've reached that point, it isn't really possible to opt in for a go round as a nigger, the karmic alignment just doesn't work trying to stuff a noble soul in an ignoble vessel.

It's pretty obvious what it means.

All souls come from the sea of souls. Assuming reincarnation and karma are real, there's some judgement involved, but there's probably some influence on your part too within the judgement. As to when the soul enters the body, who knows, maybe around the first cell division of the zygote.

real growth is not defined by the length, it's defined by variety. You need to experience and endure various types of problems, the more complex the better.

You don't need to be reincarnated to various races to experience it all, since all the races share similar problems. Niggers experience easy problems that are magnified by their primitive nature: They don't have "Weltschmerz", they are unable to practice abstract thinking, plan for the future, see and calculate their future and humanities future generally.

Even their language is more primitive, making them unable to read and learn from the signs, to properly understand their plight.

Length of period is unimportant, although you might have a cycle where you must endure something bad for a long time, but most of the rebirth cycles are about variety, and see human existence in a complex manner

You don't think that people of higher spiritual development step down to spend a life or two among people of lower spiritual development, in a selfless attempt to elevate the former?

If niggers experience problems that are unique to their race, would it not then mean that living as a nigger was an important step along the path of real growth, if defined by variety? To me, the way you put these two sentences seems contradictory:

>Niggers experience easy problems >>that are magnified by their primitive nature

>Would that child have become "you"? Were you always "next in line"?
This one is variable. Sometimes that miscarriage is a direct result of you or your parents determining that it isn't the proper time yet and you go back into the rinne. Other times you are shit out of luck and lose your spot by dying in the womb.

Incarnation is a result of karmic interaction. Once you reach a higher level of spiritual development, you simply don't have the karma required to incarnate as a lesser being. You can't build a nigger with an Aryan blueprint.

I wouldn't think that the souls in this case chose, because there doesn't seem to be any reason to believe that becoming a nigger grows your soul. I think that souls have different ranges of experience though and there were only a handful in the beginning being reassigned and growing, but as population globally expands, fresh inexperienced souls are assigned to bodies, and the unfortunate "newsouls" are stuck with niggers, spics and pajeets because those are responsible for most of the population increase worldwide, then more fortunate ones become asian, possibly assigned via a spiritual hiearchy.

ok, let's dissect this shall we.

What are nigger-specific problems? Famine? poverty? tribal hierarchy?
All of these can be experienced in white civlizations, even Germany has 20 million poor people.

The problem with niggers is, that the nigger mind is a very bad vessel for spiritual experience. They are very shallow and don't even understand the basics of religion. They think that "pray - you get stuff" is what religion is about.

You need to have a basic standard vessel for your soul to properly advance, niggers are just not cutting it.

What specific nigger experience is there to learn? That is different from something you can learn in the poor parts of.. for instance Russia?

I'm not saying that every single white mind is a genious, but whites have millenia worth of advancements, war, hardships or plagues encoded in their DNA. This DNA might very well be the one Tesla has been talking about, or perhaps the Akashic records with the key to them encoded in your DNA. Niggers don't have access to that.

>Then my whole life would be one big existential crisis
Well, isn't it? Its kind of part of the whole 'mortal' thing.

edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/choosing-our-parents/

I'll ask, then: you claim to possess knowledge of pre-life/post-life states, which are unobservable for anyone alive. You claim to have violated a rule of existence and to have stored knowledge in a way unknown to any other living being, since for pre/post life observations there is no living brain on which to store memory. Yet you claim to possess the knowledge.
Either you are capable of miracles beyond comprehension (an incredible claim requiring incredible proof) or have used the rules of formal logic to deduce knowledge unattainable to the senses, such as a mathematical proof.
Tell us the way you claim to have acquired this alleged knowledge, and then prove by demonstration or mathematics that it is possible.

>>/x/

>Anything that could be called soul probably has access to full memories of each of their Earthly lives
[CITATION NEEDED]
We have every reason to assume all memories are lost upon death since their storage device (the brain) is likewise destroyed. Brain death is the clinical definition of death.

It is more likely that you start to create your soul after you are born. Its up to you if you create a good soul or a bad soul by your actions and decisions.

/x/ is full of retards, pol needs some more spiritualism

>You claim to have violated a rule of existence and to have stored knowledge in a way unknown to any other living being, since for pre/post life observations there is no living brain on which to store memory.
Your assumptions are flawed

Attached: 41ctDwJL0eL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 33K)

Some souls are also actually forced or summoned into the womb by evil witches for sacrifice purposes. Right then & there or latee on in life.

Yeah, you look back on your life and see some shit.
Then you choose a new vessel. Look at how many people are punishing themselves or using the experience to fuck around.
There is something advising you. In the "in-between" it's felt as thoughts entering your mind. Similar to someone whispering in your ear. You have to really work at it to understand them in 3D.
From what I understand, The soul is choosing it's own direction. Some people aren't choosing spiritual growth because they don't know what that is yet, or have forgotten.
Can't really speak for other individuated pieces of God, but I'm on a path to purify my heart.
I dk if I would choose to ascend if I'm successful. I think I would just keep playing again and again to help other people. But that's just my thoughts now. I may realize that no one actually wants help and we really are tricked into reincarnating.
Really didn't feel like a trick. I was chomping at the bit to get back here.

Attached: 2eafac4d98479ed0ff61b667891e4f9f.jpg (735x989, 68K)

Or you chose a brainlet-tier vessel and can't understand.
This kid is what a left-brain imbalance looks like.

Attached: ye.jpg (300x168, 9K)

We are tricked imo. We are farm animals for other entities.

Then get out.

Attached: kys333.gif (2034x1491, 48K)

Depends on the arrangement made and whos involved in the 'cheese smuggling ring' since there are very few transition people around that can facilitate the...ummm...planting of natural seed.

Feel free to correct them. We all know you won't.

Right. Tell us how you can recall memories from events you experienced before your birth, user.

Feel free to familiarize yourself with the literature relating to this topic instead of applying your worthless, uninformed opinions as if they matter. We all know you won't.

Doesn't the baby take like a year to progress beyond what animals are capable of? Wouldn't that be around the time when the soul enters the brain?

And about 6 years for a black baby but I'm not here to talk about racial differences

The more evil souls have an easier time being born in spiritually weaker bodies, such as Bantu Africans, for example.
The purer the parents, the purer the soul that can be conceived through them.

Are you the guy that has seen the earth destroyed several times and you know how to leave this hell/prison? He was posting last night

Thank you for proving my point by sidestepping the question. That user above claims to remember things from past lives and insulted two other anons for questioning his clearly dogmatic opinion. You, likewise, fail to explain how a person could have first person information from a non living state and accuse others of not having read enough on the topic. I have, from the midrashim, the vedic texts, the Pythagorean philosophers, the Hermetica, Zoroaster, Gautama, Lao Tzu, Confuscius, St Thomas of Aquinas, St Augustine, the Holy Bible, the Quran, the Bar Dos Thodol, the Egyptian BOTD, etc.
Many claim existence of states beyond life - which are neither taken as true or false since they have been, so far, not confirmed in a replicatable way by anyone in the entire human history.
So tell us, what proof can you show us all that confirms the existence of this heaven or the non existence of that hell? What proof do you have to either reincarnation or the total destruction of the existence of the individual?

I posted modern academic research into reincarnation, you're simply a nigger who claims to have read a list of impressive sounding texts in order to avoid doing any actual reading. I don't intend to put any more effort into contending with a shitposter of your low stature.

Nice post user. I'd like to screen cap it if I can figure how on this gay tablet

>I posted modern academic research
No, you posted a book that talks about subjective experiences of children. In that same book the author makes no attempt of explaining the process by which memories of past lives could be conserved. It's dogmatic. And your attempt of shutting down discussion because you're too uninformed is the ultimate cop out. Admit that you believe in reincarnation because you like it, not because it is logical or provable. There is no shame in this, I believe in some kind of reincarnation but I don't go around insulting anyone for refusing to share in my beliefs - because that's what they are, a belief, not a fact. Your attitude is extremely demonic. Not only you have no love of truth, you actually seek to avoid it. For someone who believes in reincarnation, you're going down a path of ignorance, not enlightenment.

I always considered the sperm was the soul and the egg was the body.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-191604_Chrome~2.jpg (539x728, 107K)

So when you masturbate, you believe you're comitting genocide? Hardcore.

Some more questions. Do souls reincarnate in the same racial group? Would you have your negroid, caucasian, mongoloid "soul groups"? Why can I imagine Injuns, for example being proud of their "souls" sticking together but if you bring up a Faustian spirit or "white" soul group you'd be the slayer of six gorillion?

>What if the blacks and other less capable races are intentionally selected by some souls to make their lives more challenging, leading to greater spiritual growth?

I can see this being used as an argument for diversity. The kalergi race of the future will be overall good for the spiritual development, they would say. Harder lives equal more growth.

I like the thread but pic related triggered me and now I'm having a visually induced autism panic attack. Thanks user.

You're certainly wasting life force and potential.

Attached: 1552588521790.jpg (832x960, 179K)

Every time you breathe, a million bacteria die, and the conditions for the birth of a few million more are met. Some oxygen is consumed, and carbon dioxide is released, stealing energy from aerobic beings and feeding those who photosynthesize, respectively (plants, for example, do both). The non expulsion of semen will simply make it lie on your epididimus where it will lose motility over time. When the sperms is old, it is phagocyted (devoured) to make room for more, just like with every non functioning parts of bodily fluids (like red blood cells with low functioning haemoglobin concentration in their membrane).
Every time you act, every time you believe you lie still, a trillion beings wink in and out of existence in your immediate location. You are a dynamic force. The greatest misunderstanding by people in this thread is to assume this force ever began or will ever stop. From the perspective of Objective Reality (God, for the believers such as myself) there is no motion or change of physical events.
It is not the wind that moves the flag.
It is not the flag that moves the wind.
It is your mind that moves and gives you the illusion of motion of all that which is material.

>Do souls reincarnate in the same racial group?
Research indicates that this is so, at least for a certain period. One of the most common reports of past life experience is that of children explaining details of the lives of their deceased grandparents, great grandparents, or aunts/uncles of similar generations. These cases are important because there are often other, still living relatives who can confirm this information. Similarly, another common type of report is children who describe the life of someone from another village in the region, which can sometimes be confirmed by finding the relatives of such an individual in order to compare the details given by the child to the facts of that person's life. The most compelling examples come from instances of sudden, traumatic deaths where a child is born with birthmarks corresponding to the fatal wounds of the deceased and/or experiencing unexplained phobias relating to the manner of death.

However, there are cases of past life reports crossing racial boundaries and from outside a specific family group. When you look at the religious texts for comparison, the most obvious theory is that souls eventually ascend through a hierarchy of existences meaning that you stick to the same group for awhile before moving on to the next tier. This also explains the numerous reports of animal past life experiences.