Dawn is Coming

The Great Democrat Awakening will be biggest cultural shift in a century.

Feels good, peeps.

Attached: F634D6CC-7BDC-4240-AE9F-E9967D159C1F.jpg (660x764, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/cps/aa2016/cpsaat06.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t03.htm
sexbox690.net/video_archives/userpermissionXT=%€898/dickpics_adjacent
youtu.be/QhwwCWkmYoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2018 was just a taste.

Attached: 18E4FE6E-FEA2-42AF-B074-F9A033631C0E.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Trump wont win because he didnt do the shit he was supposed to do: wall and deportations.

Attached: 1517168669488.jpg (246x371, 23K)

Boomers voting for ass! 2020 will be hard for you lol!!

Are they cooking up a new dossier? Gonna read Trump tweets backwards looking for secret signals to the Kremlin?

>implying legitimate elections still exist

I seen what happened in milwaukee

Like if it makes any difference who you elect.

Trump added 3 million more legal Mexicans to job market and probably 5 million or more altogether since he took office.
LEGALS:
>Employment status of the Hispanic or Latino population by sex and age
>[Numbers in thousands]

>2016
>40,697
bls.gov/cps/aa2016/cpsaat06.pdf

>Feb. 2019
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t03.htm
>43,127

Attached: Zionism AIPAC Donald Trump Barack Obama Nancy Pelosi Joe Biden George Bush Ted Cruz John McCain Hill (2000x4972, 1.62M)

Two millionaire white people really going to hit it off with the intersectionals. The problem isn't Trump or the republicans the dems need to worry about. Trump is a rock and the dems are about to split each others ass open with identity politics.

The only thing you're going to be shifting is your pants.
It must be nice living in a delusional world every fucking day.
Also,sage.

But the repubs are running on cutting SS and medicare and killling obamacare. Less healthcare and retirement benefits for all and more tax cuts for the rich! It's a winning platform!

How's that need 90% of the black vote to be relevant working out for you when you ditched all of your white working class vote? I hope black come out strong for black woman, white guy/woman the dems are offering. Corey Booker is too weak to appeal to black men.

i'm dizzy andd feverish
some1 help

You don't get it
This is like the end of winter where everyone wants to go outside and enjoy the sun, but you're that one left who wishes it would snow again.
Seasons change friend

kek, if it's half as good as his attempt to shit on trump in 2016 maybe he can win another one for him

Michael Moore knew the elections were supposed to rigged. That’s why he made that speech about the vote of joe blow blue collar being worth the same as a billionaire’s. Everyone in the know could have a chuckle and when Hillary won he would safely be aligned with the underdog as usual

Michael Moore, what a total faggot

Attached: 1539785999820.jpg (205x192, 18K)

>employers do thing
>Trump is to blame while trying to fix thing, because employers fighting to prevent thing from being fixed have slowed him down

In the 2016 release it indicates that most Hispanic employment growth came from Puerto Ricans, not mexicans. This was under Obongo.

The only blue collar he knows about is the one on his custom tailored fat Armani dress shirt he wears with Antifa cufflinks to Whole Foods, he should buy his muppet ass a new hat

Wow I'm sure all the unemployed factory workers in the Rust Belt really care what these 2 California millionaires think.

It's cute to see Democrats so hopeful. Keep larping.

They've got all the tapes goys ..
Its over
Kek

Attached: 87B72BBB-BD4C-4E75-8ADA-B9ED96512C70.jpg (589x453, 105K)

Even if your blue wave FINALLY fucking materialises it will be too late, the Supreme court is Conservative for a generation, with at least one more pick likely to land with Trump, and the more whites get pushed into a corner and marginalised by Democrat politicking the more there are that find there way into our open arms

Just let them play in the corner. They are still BTFO by the Mueller investigation being completely fraudulent. The trannies need this to keep their mental health intact.

So the people who voted for Trumps cos WALL, will vote Democrat despite OPEN BORDERS.

I mean look at his face, the man's torso is an abomination and he hasn't had sex since 2003, not to mention he's behind on his mortgage payments and the shylocks are parked outside his house - he can't afford to NOT swing for the fences

lmao, anyone got the "electing Trump would be the biggest fuck you ever recorded in human history" Moore interview link?

We need to declare open season on Democrats. It is a crime to charge someone for murder if the dead body is a Democrat. In other words, make it legal to murder Democrats.

The Democrats are Nazis and I want them dead.

I want the military to plan a civil war that cuts supplies (food, water, electricity, gas) to democrats. I'm serious. I want dead democrats in the USA. I'm sick of them and those fucking nazis need to die.

I gotcha:

sexbox690.net/video_archives/userpermissionXT=%€898/dickpics_adjacent

I want democrats ineligible for military service. Zero democrats in the military. The democrats are a pest and we need to control it.

I want the communication systems of democrats taken down. No more late night comedy show, no more morning show. If you're looking at someone on TV, that person is not a democrat.

This is war. The democrats have been getting away with waging an illegal war on the American people. The democrats need to die.

Cut him a little slack, those alimony payments aren't going to take care of themselves and he got ran into County last week when they caught him in the Shankelberg Public Park with a hooker

Every time I see that fat parkinsons addled sack of shit I get so angry I start shaking violently and fantasize about how much relief I'd get from carving a swastika into the lifeless corpse of a millennial liberal faggot

I have three words for you:

MURDER THE DEMOCRATS

this is why i don't go to the movies or give my advertising dollars to actors any more. i ditched cable completely.
fuck these scumbags.

Now he's got some wet flapjack in a silk suit for a public defender who's jonesing to get him time, it's going to be real easy for Del Vepetraika to collect if he's on the inside

I mean he's been ducking the collectors for six weeks, living in his Subaru down by the teen center

...tell me more about this subaru and this teen center

Attached: v1.jpg (300x300, 43K)

Ask old Mikey Moore, he's been squatting down there for over a month

literally a russian agent shitting on trump

Gonna have to concern troll a bit on this one. It seems inevitable. There was no reason for R's to lose the house in 2018. White men just didn't get the racism and homophobia they voted for, so now ever day it's 'Trump sucks kike cock'. MIGA.

I think he got too big for his britches, when all that Bowling for Columbine money was rolling in he was flying pretty high - running up $700 bar tabs, wearing custom made Chinese suits, the gambling... but it's a different world now and he just can't face facts, he's a beaten-down old fatback crying into a tin cup

the problem with moore is that youtube now exists, and people like contrapoints and philosophytube have more talent than him

so now nobody goes see his movies

he also jumped the shark with his love letter to Hillary, he used to hate her guts but i guess orange man badder

lol the left is fucking dead

He's old hat, all washed up, no more white horses or pretty ladies at his door - night night Mikey, I guess all we can do is play you a song....

youtu.be/QhwwCWkmYoc

Trump must be shitting his pants right about now.

Attached: Happening_Swaps.png (283x297, 91K)

This. I supported Trump all the way in 2016 but since there's no wall, I'm voting for Bernie in 2020.

>Thinking the GOP cares about what Hollywood pushes
>Thinking the target audience will vote in the first place
>Thinking Moore is still relevant
I'm left of center but this shit's retarded, yo.

I feel such fucking anger towards this guy.

Give me some Smollett hate.

Attached: Jussie_Obamas.jpg (416x639, 86K)

Surely people like Moore realize how off-putting they are to most people including a considerable portion of the democrat party base.
We call this sort of individual a "lead life jacket" or a "lead lifesaver" in Argentina.