Watcha reading Jow Forums?

Looking for some books that will help me go to the next level. I just finished The 10,000 Year Explosion by Gregory Cochran. I started Imperium by Francis Parker Yockey last night but got turned off by his disbelief in evolution. Maybe I should keep going? So what are you reading, ya faggots?

Attached: 1500067101572.jpg (4063x6565, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jomsvikings.com/system/files/Havamal-Chisholm.pdf
uncensoredopinion.co.za/we-remember-stephen-goodson-died-last-week/
wikivisually.com/wiki/Stephen_Goodson
christianlibertybooks.co.za/news/message_at_the_funeral_of_stephen_mitford_goodson
christianlibertybooks.co.za
christianlibertybooks.co.za/item/a_history_of_central_banking_and_enslavement_of_man
christianlibertybooks.co.za/item/genocide_of_the_boers
christianlibertybooks.co.za/item/inside_the_south_african_reserve_bank
christianlibertybooks.co.za/item/hendrik_frensch_verwoerd
eurofolkradio.com/2018/09/09/the-andrew-carrington-hitchcock-show-775-paul-english-stephen-mitford-goodsons-a-history-of-central-banking-and-the-enslavement-of-mankind/
youtube.com/watch?v=K2up9W0YPkM&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thinking about starting this tonight.

Attached: raceormon.png (315x540, 93K)

the only thing i read are the labels of hand sanitizers while im taking a shit. you faggot reader

non-fictions

Attached: 220px-TheCampOfTheSaints.jpg (220x316, 27K)

Read the Havamal, a Norse text on how Odin thinks men should live. It gets a lot of shit for being "pagan larp lmao" but there's legitimately good advice in there and you can read it in an hour for free online.

Things like:
>Never go anywhere unarmed because you never know when foes will find you
>Don't run away from a fight, because old age will kill you anyway and its better to die fighting
>Seek out friends and treat them well, see them often and enjoy their presence because a friendless life kills the soul
Etc.

I want to read this but I think it will only depress me.

Ok, I'm going to find a pdf of it. Does this look like a good translation?
jomsvikings.com/system/files/Havamal-Chisholm.pdf

It also follows the story of a secretary of state and a rogue colonel heading south to contain the invasion while the whites are fleeing. They loose more and more men when they slowly realize what they are about to do until the final apocalyptic scene. A bunch of old and weak monks left their monastry to hold a giant cross on a beach trying to call for a miracle, the few elit soldiers left open fire on wave after wave of migrants, aiming first for the disabled.
>because they are ugly, I don't like them

Attached: 1545386935565.png (1013x846, 187K)

Yeah that's probably the easiest to read and understand. Theres another translation by Olive Bray that is my personal favourite because it straddles the line between fully understandable and esoteric so I find myself meditating more on the passages to discover deeper meaning, much like the Bible

>open fire on wave after wave of migrants

Attached: 1412359713100.jpg (490x497, 63K)

Bump for books

There is also some iconic fight between antias throwing molotov on a tank column.

Two more great books taken off Amazon and one of the most important ones you will ever read.
These two books were written by the former Executive Director of the South African Reserve Bank - Stephen Mitford Goodson.
He quit the S.A. Federal Reserve to name the Jew. Here is a short synopsis of who he was.
uncensoredopinion.co.za/we-remember-stephen-goodson-died-last-week/
and a longer one with tons of videos etc.
wikivisually.com/wiki/Stephen_Goodson
Here is his Euology at his funeral.
christianlibertybooks.co.za/news/message_at_the_funeral_of_stephen_mitford_goodson

He was poisoned and died on August 4th 2018.
If you like the books please go and buy them at christianlibertybooks.co.za
His wife and family have not been able to get at any of his money. They are having a VERY rough time of it.
All the money from his book sales goes to them.

Libgen should have them

To buy them
christianlibertybooks.co.za/item/a_history_of_central_banking_and_enslavement_of_man
christianlibertybooks.co.za/item/genocide_of_the_boers
christianlibertybooks.co.za/item/inside_the_south_african_reserve_bank
christianlibertybooks.co.za/item/hendrik_frensch_verwoerd

Everyone listen to a couple minutes of this.
We are so indoctrinated, that we don't even know what normal is anymore. ALL of us, right, left, everyone in the US, Canada, Europe, Oz

eurofolkradio.com/2018/09/09/the-andrew-carrington-hitchcock-show-775-paul-english-stephen-mitford-goodsons-a-history-of-central-banking-and-the-enslavement-of-mankind/

Goto 22 mins and 52 seconds and listen for a few minutes. Horrible what has been done to all of us with usury. Listen to the statistics on the working lives of peasants in the middle ages. He starts of with the usury of the Jews and thier being kicked out of England. You only need to listen to about 3 minutes.

Attached: Stephen Goodson (1948-2018).jpg (480x360, 27K)

Attached: 182136[1].jpg (317x475, 25K)

You guys ever read any Goethe? I'm not sure where to start.

Attached: Goethe_(Stieler_1828).jpg (1972x2432, 743K)

from A history of central banking and the enslavement of man

Attached: Jews in England.png (1892x816, 90K)

>A history of central banking and the enslavement of man
Is this his greatest work? I'm going to look for a pdf so I can convert it into an audiobook.

Yes it is. Look on libgen

It had a listing for it but I couldn't find a pdf download.

Faust

Ragnar Redbeard

ITT pseud "literature"

I've been mainly listen to audiobooks; more convenient because I travel far to work. Currently slugging through tier 2 in this list, just finished "The City of God" recently. Waiting for Discourses on Livy audiobook version to finish so I'm going to start "Institutes of the Christian Religion" soon. I don't want to overload my brain too much.
If anyone wants audiobook versions I recommend finding them on Librivox.org, archive.org or even youtube. Also Alex Linder narrates some books as well.

Attached: 1510832853847.png (2392x3348, 3.36M)

>Alex Linder
read to me Fame of a dead mans deads, about William Pierce. I've got a program that converts text to speech. The Vocals might not suit everyone but I went all the way through The decline of the west with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=K2up9W0YPkM&t=3s

Blood Meridian is pretty hilarious

Attached: 1520196078410.jpg (2248x3442, 3.29M)

That collection should be more orderly and more diverse, perhaps. It has way too many ''white identity'' shit. Let's be honest, once you get race realism and the problem with mass immigration you don't need to read a fucking book on ''whiteness''. That's gay.

A lack of transhumanist and deep ecology literature is bothering me. Both are needed to get the two perspectives: to stay human and learn to live with the nature that nourishes us, or transform into something un-human. It has at least Unaboomer manifesto but it should have a few books more.

Why do Ameriburgers pronounce him GÖRTE? It took me several years to connect ''Görte'' with Goethe and I always wondered who the fuck this Görte guy is.

I dunno I always pronounced it "Go-eth" because I'm even more burger. But I suppose "Ger-ta" is the less burger form?

Also, isn't there a happy medium between becoming machines and rejecting technology? Why not utilize our tools without becoming them?

GLAMORAMA by Bret Easton Ellis. Not his best work, but still enjoyable.

CAN SOMEBODY PUT THE PDFS FOR POORFAGS?

Attached: uehehei.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

THIS

>btfos your philosophy
>start crying for your favorite spook
>become a radical individualist übermensch
>???
>profit

Attached: 31Anl6OH8PL.jpg (313x500, 13K)

Come on fags answer us

Next level

Attached: IMG_1393.jpg (725x850, 134K)

Dr. Pierce - The Turner Diaries
Dr. Pierce - Hunter
Evola - Ride the Tiger
Nietzche - Antichrist
Mc Donald - Culture of Critique
Solzhenitsyn - 200 years together
Ernst Junger - forest passage
René Guénon - The Crisis of the Modern World

Attached: invasive-species-comic.png (625x390, 34K)

yous a fucking nerd nibba lol

Varg Vikernes - Paganism explained

Attached: 20190323_211519.jpg (4128x3096, 3.56M)