The npc meme is actually over 30 years old

>the npc meme is actually over 30 years old
what the fuck /pol?

Attached: npc hunter.png (697x485, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208085342/the-npc-meme-is-actually-over-30-years-old
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>50 KB, 697x485)
source??

>source??

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208085342/the-npc-meme-is-actually-over-30-years-old

hunter by 'andrew macdonald' (1989)

He's just talking about normies in general.

its far older than that
the idea that some humans dont have a "soul" or smth like that isnt new

Attached: mr. everyman.jpg (490x586, 19K)

thx

It is thousands of years old...

50% of humans do not have a soul and this ties into why Gang Stalking is real. All Gang Stalkers are "soulless ones". When a person they foresee (they can partly extrapolate future events) will do something or spread beliefs to others that will propagate to harm the path they have predetermined for humanity they will take actions to stop that person. They are the guards and this is the prison and they are not self aware as they do not have a soul and are a literal hivemind.

The reason people don't think Gang Stalking is real is because they think "Why would regular people take time out of their day to fuck with some random nobody? The amount of time, funding, and manpower it would take renders it impossible" But no, that would be true if they were in fact regular people, but they are more like Agents from The Matrix, they can possess any empty shell nearby and use it to fuck with you. There is one mind behind it all, a hive mind. Not individuals coordinating. No coordination is needed. It's millions of avatars controlled by a central program.

The system is cyclical

That's why one random granny in a supermarket can suddenly become your gangstalker and the moment you leave that supermarket she goes back to being someones dumb ass granny. They're possessed.

And they have no memory of gangstalking you in the first place once it is over. Because they're not humans like you to begin with. No soul, no consciousness. Just a program.

You mean WLP

>ITT
>Anons figuring out that they're not as original as they thought
>Anons realizing that the battlle they're fighting is as old as mankind

Normies only switch sides when there is a great collapse and the gibs stop flowing. They look around and think "My daily life sucks, I have nothing. This is shit. Who is to blame?" Then they will readily switch sides to anyone who offers a plausible villain to blame.

Hitler would have never risen to power without The Great Depression at the same time.

Sometimes the person is so shitty they do it consciously, it happens a lot with mutts, thots and jews.

Back to x schizo.

Attached: 1553366066684.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

Not really sure you can be absolutely certain of that. What was Zersetzung? I'll tell you what that shit is: it's a fucking choice.

You're fighting no battle. The movement is almost completely controlled opposition.

Attached: chanculturesatanic.png (1336x590, 180K)

Yes, because I called the guy who believes half of people don't have souls and that makes them gangstalkers a schizo, I must be a kike. Clearly it can't be that gangstalking as seen on YouTube is just a bunch of schizos yelling at random people who coughed or crossed their arms and therefore must be stalking them.

Ok. Whatever you say. Me and other people posted enough books, testimonials, patents, FOIA requests, leaks, job ads, court documents, congress and city council hearings and medical opinions to fill an entire building if printed but normies will always go "ur schizo lol".

Sweet, produce them now so I can peruse them and then come back and laugh at you for the schizo enhanced version of pareidolia.

You're always right sir, don't think for yourself. Oppose all positions counter to your narrative as they come conspiratorial forces to squash your imaginary rebellion!