Who do street gangs and prison gangs get divided by race like MS-13, Aryan Brotherhood and Crips and Bloods?

Who do street gangs and prison gangs get divided by race like MS-13, Aryan Brotherhood and Crips and Bloods?

Attached: MS-13-Gang-Members-Getty-640x480.png (640x480, 617K)

Tribalism I guess

Do you post here often Pedro? They don't "get divided" They divide themselves.

Survival instinct

Socio-economic factors.

Nice bait.

It's done by the bigoted white supremacist prison guards, as ordered by Drumpf

I didn't imply they were divided by an external agent, you absolutely fucking retarded burger.

Yeah, I figured, but why does skin color or other bodily features come into play?

Our gang called the scientists and we are multi cultural. We even have a Jewish and an Indian guy in our midst. We are real bad-asses sometimes we go out at night to spray-paint mathematical equations on abandoned buildings.

Don't you have some niggers cock to be sucking, Pedro?

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up, you lard tub and go smear shit on another thread. Useless motherfucker.

What are getting mad at me for? Everytime I shitpost on you're thread, I bump it. You should be thanking me Pedro.

Your*, you dumb peckerwood.

It's sort of a case of "too dumb to fool". They exist outside the system, with its indoctrination and its social standards. Without these things, they simply exist in the natural state of mankind, which is wanting to with others who are similar, and rid of those who aren't.

Im curious what peckerwood even means

You think they should organise themselves by dick sizes or something?

It means our south American nigger thinks I have a big dick and he wants to wrap his nigger lips around them and suck my seed out.

Isn't that how the lads over there in bongland decided their soccer teams, you poof?

lol no wonder almost every public white nationalist is a fucking faggot

So you are a nigger then? You know bolsonaro is sending you fuckers back to Africa?

Diversity is strength, if they got together in one big happy gang we’d all be fucked

Just like every other grouping of humans one word fear but the man who believes GOD died for him doesn't fear any human.A man who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ fears all men and takes his orders from other men.

Attached: Armor-En.jpg (1920x1063, 840K)

Why do those shitskins always use that old English font? They should be using arial.

I'm a proud caboclo. Bolsonaro will only strengthen my nation and one day we'll be coming for you, your women and your children.

That guy in the back is too white to be there lmao.

Attached: 849562F6-C68C-464F-8B50-C10942C3F81A.png (750x1334, 1.43M)

Football is pretty gay.