You can't kill ideology

You can't kill ideology.

Attached: isis-flag.jpg (2000x1333, 174K)

'fuck up bosnian.
youre just mad your bearded homo friends get thrown off cliffs before faceing a judge lmao.
get bummed kid

Sure about that? Just you wait ;) .

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

ISIS practices the purest form of Islam. They're just following the quran word-for-word.

uhhhhh... monarchism, nationalism?

but you can kill everyone who follows it dumbass

Nazism died

Doesnt matter only need to get rid of the shitskins

>falling for propaganda
ask yourself, what would a wahhabi do?

No, but you can point and laugh, which gets the job done quite nicely.

Attached: wfg.jpg (640x626, 21K)

Sure u can

Yeah. You can.

ISIS?
More like WASWAS.

That's right, so why bother. While you're at it, why not leave us right wingers in peace as well?

So if I posted Third Reich flag you wouldn't disagree and call me bosnian? You are cretin or autist.

Actually you can .

Killing a virus , means killing the host .

Isis isnt an ideology. They are paid mercenaries. Just stop paying them.

Whenever I see flag that's known for promoting liberal cuckoldry and then acting all tough on chan site I kek. I only give kudos to posters like Brenton who actually do something. Until then you are just a clown posting.

ISIS is a direct result of US foreign policy

It's a clown world after all

I feel like the brutal, iron-handed dictators are necessary. Arabs have to be forced to behave.

How ethonocentric to think what works for the West will also work for other people.

this but unironically

>false equivalency this hard
ok i'll bite, roomtemperature IQ snake.
No.
Religion is a subset of an ideology based on suprahuman (that is above human, deitical usually) laws.
That simple reason alone and you calling ISIS wahhabism an ideology warrants all the above.
Allow me to call you a Bosnain nigger one more time.
okay turkic rapespawn. i'm finished. look forward to your reply.

Not sure if bait or truth

>addendum
>wich in turn is a result of Israeli foreign policy. After all, the enemy of my enemy is my friend

>ok i'll bite, roomtemperature IQ snake.
Your great great great grandchildren will have that IQ (if you ever impregnate woman that is) but whatever act smart since they won't.
>Religion is a subset of an ideology based on suprahuman (that is above human, deitical usually) laws.That simple reason alone and you calling ISIS wahhabism an ideology warrants all the above.
Big boy words and acting strong again. Saud's are just British product and they are degenerate monkeys who use given power to indulge in hedonism while keeping some kind of islam for interests as they are core of it. Religion is just product of human trying to make sense of world and make society better maintained through it. Science is filling up certain voids maybe it can't fill morals nearly as good as religion but it's there. Also you are cretin who knows his lineage will get rekt.

holy shit you actually replied and managed to show me a real life example of the dunning kruger effect irl. What you are speaking of has a word and it's called morality. you are simply stating the function religion used to have on society but fail to adress the dissonance between ideology and religion. You stated correctly the raison d'etre for religion as is theorized but have, again, used unrelated theory as an argument to, i assume, invalidate my comments somehow.
also since you haven't denied you being a bosniak. allow me to once more call you a turkic rapespawn.
S

You can kill all the people believing in some ideology.

No but you can kill the cousin fucking 65IQ double thumb inbred dune coons that propagate it.

big boy words again and you didn't respond to lineage getting rekt cause you know it can't be stopped. and also you are certified cretin and this catholic will give you one last fuck you before you go on using your big boy brain realizing your descendants are 100% getting mixed with non whites sooner or later. adios.

Attached: 347453543.png (764x651, 891K)

Abit, but Daesh itself is just a new name for the same shit thats called - SUNNI ISLAM.
It is an idiology.

After the troopers of IS would be gone the world would still be as it is. New pepe clan would form

Attached: 1553631250532.gif (348x550, 3.77M)

i dont have to since it doesn't concern the argument now does it? you chucking in random things and expecting me to adress them isn't how this works.
What's the new testament supposed to prove exactly? that religionfags are after all low IQ?

So we just render it irrelevant