What did the Revelation mean by this?

What did the Revelation mean by this?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibleref.com/Revelation/10/Revelation-10-9.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 13K)

gay shit

Remember we have taken back the rainbow

Attached: 1553548473834.png (680x680, 188K)

>caring about a book written by cavemen
I'm good

sage

we angels now
honk

Attached: 1553631866989.png (644x942, 97K)

>caring about books written by 20th century kikes
look out folks, this kid is inhuman!

It doesn't refer to the Shriner shill meme that is Honk Pepe.

Attached: shrinerclowns.jpg (432x288, 31K)

>written by cavemen
Too modern to be cavemen still false tho

Attached: 1552149356911.png (220x220, 40K)

>What did the Revelation mean
It meant John was stoned out of his mind on desert plants when he wrote it.

the rainbow is a symbol of Gods promise to Noah to never again senda flood
>12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come:
>13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
>14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,
>15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.
It basically means "All will be well"
The rainbow is associated with the promise of God to not send another flood because of the evil and degeneracy
And they use that symbol encoding this promise exactly for the degeneracy which brought us the flood, mocking God, basically trying to say "NANANANANA we fuck up your creation and you cant do anything! HAHAHAHA"

you can live forever if you dont believe in Jesus Christ user please I beg of you to consider my Lord and Savior Jesus

John's eating of the scroll, then, carries the same symbolism as it
did for Ezekiel. John is "taking on" the message of God in order to
carry it to others. This is a "sweet" experience at first, but the aftermath
brings pain and heartache. Communication with God—especially in
such an overt way—would certainly be uplifting. Knowing that the
message is one of judgment and destruction, however, is gut-wrenching.
bibleref.com/Revelation/10/Revelation-10-9.html
why do you help the jesuits hide messiah?

Attached: iesous.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Their god literally lived in a cave.

Interpret it as you would any other dream.
What's so hard about that?

The cloud is a great army, the rainbow is the covenant of God, the little book is one of elect knowledge.

That part is about the bible it was first sweet the reformation and the word of God was brought back to its people . Then it became bitter because of the 30 year war .

>. 9And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

>. 11And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

Under the holy roman empire people did not read Johns prophecy anymore . Now that scripture was returned to the common folk he could prophecy again

Clearly it relates to the gays. The cloud is a cloud of AIDS. The mighty angel is a hairy bear. The rainbow speaks for itself and ties everything together. God is telling you that in the end days you're all gonna get fucked in the arse by a holy queer and get the AIDS. Only with the AIDS will you be able to die and go to heaven. The more dilated your ringpiece the closer to God you'll be.

meth is a hell of a drug

This clearly means that sucking the holy cock is a good thing. Cock got changed in translation to book. Easily done. Sweet as honey is the magical spunk as Jesus jizzs in your gob. A good Christian should prepare themselves by sucking off random beardy men. The prevalence of bearded hipsters is proof that real Christians have taken this message on board and men have grown beards to get a guaranteed gobbled. God is wise.