Half the posters here play Fortnite. Embarrassing

nytimes.com/2019/03/27/opinion/gaming-new-zealand-shooter.html

Attached: 331E6F18-9D85-4AF6-9B63-218E23C0AA7D.jpg (750x919, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

megancondis.wordpress.com/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wrong

>ms. condis is an assistant professor
>and a gamer
Lmao
Her parents must be so disappointed she squandered their college gibs on gameology or whatever the fuck she studied

fotnite is for degenerates and sodomites

pfft hahahahahaha

Based and PubG.

Attached: youloseswitzer538.png (708x491, 468K)

Only zoomers play that clunky shit. CSGO is for patrician 30yr old boomers

Impossible,you have to be 18 to post here

>from drinking the water to alt right.
i forgot how many concurrent players have this game?

For me personally it was Mario.
>running around collecting coins while killing animals
That made me recognise the jewish influence in the world.

No shit, gamers are rising up?

>Assistant prof. of game studies and a gamer

"Brainless chucklefuck" would be more succinct.

lol who plays FPS battle royal shit? PUBG was fun for like a week before the clones popped up amd ruined everything.

archive link or screencaps? otherwise your just putting out clickbait

>ms. condis is an assistant professor and a gamer
umm...
>be a gamer
>don't rise up
literally pick one

Attached: 1553240335232.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Wrong. We play Apex Legends, grandpa. #bamboozled

>he doesn't have enough neuroplasticity to think in three dimension
You're a failure of human being

Fortnite is unironically a more mechanically complex game with a higher skill cap than most 30 y/o boomer meme fps games

Some of us don’t want any Minecraft in our fps

Minecraft is redpilled

true whites only play clash royale

You were probably a potato who couldn't keep up with your fat sausage fingers that've spent decades scrolling around Jow Forums lmfao

csgo is for dumb zoomers. 1.6 and source were better games

What's Forkknife?

Attached: 1550452128842.gif (480x288, 2.86M)

It's still distilled faggotry.

I'm too poor to play propriety games

half the posters here are trannies and kike shills too, what's your point?

top comment
>I am a white male that has been gaming since I was 10 years old. I can attest to the content of this article, because I grew up in the environment described. I partook in the trolling and baiting described in this article constantly for years. Throwing around racial and homophobic slurs, mostly. For years I saw nothing wrong with it; after all, I "didn't really mean it." It was "just a prank, bro," etc., etc.

>But then I found myself caring less and less about "not really meaning it." After all, it's just a word. Why are you so offended by a word? And then I found myself resenting people that would tell me that I shouldn't say those things. And then I got into chat rooms and commiserated with other young idiots that were also being told that they shouldn't say those things. And for a while, I was convinced that the people that kept telling me I shouldn't say the n-word were trying to "eliminate my free speech." It got pretty dark, honestly.

>Fortunately, I stumbled into a different community--almost purely by coincidence. The Leftist community on Youtube (ContraPoints, PhilosophyTube, Three Arrows, etc) is warm, welcoming, and articulate. I learned that the arguments that had surrounded me were garbage.

>This is about much more than "not saying the n-word," or "not posting edgy memes." This is about preventing people from taking "it's just a prank bro" a few steps too far.

how do you do fellow white males

why is soros shilling that youtube tranny so hard?

Whether that's true or not it still is REDDIT: The Gayme

I will let Battlefront 2 on my hard drive, but fuck this zoomer garbage.

baste alt righters only play timberman

>My son just told me that an hour ago he got a click bait approach on one of his gaming feeds from a "free speech" site that was essentially Alex Jones, Infowars, but relabeled to sneak in.

>He laughed at it, but he just told me that it is everywhere, all the time, just as this author says.

>a click bait approach

>one of his gaming feeds

what even are these phrases?

i'm alt right but i was radicalized by buzzfeed, can we shut it down now?

This blew my mind away

< Jew york times. Suprised? No. Fornite runs like shit. They do update the game frequently but thats like spray painting a piece of shit gold. Only true game wizards know that all games out now are hot trash. I have top of the line computer and it wants to die. Steam is fucking garbage and battle royales are so fucking gay. Fly down, loot, fight, win/die. So fucking thrilling wowwwwww.

Attached: 1553772713072.png (638x641, 840K)

*flosses over piles of burning kikes*

>The Leftist community on Youtube (ContraPoints, PhilosophyTube, Three Arrows, etc) is warm, welcoming, and articulate.
lmao the tolerant left

That is the most kiked comment I have ever seen, it has everything. Not yours - I mean the greentext of course

>toady pozzed dorfs by putting in trans and homos
there is no refuge anywhere in gaming at all anymore, the only hobby left is shooting up mosques

I don't know what the fuck she's talking about. The only thing that kind of makes sense was he was watching Twitch and someone posted a link the the chatroom or something.

>MFW all I have is the trash which is GT Sport and RDR2 Cowboy RPG grind

Attached: 134877253228.jpg (251x242, 11K)

>they dont know the game of true white nationalism

Attached: ft8c3wq82z521.jpg (1920x1080, 679K)

The Left is going to make sure every conceivable thing you could do with your time is full of people saying FUCK WHYPIPO.

slow and steady

>assistant professor of game studies
Burn it all down. Christ.

And 99.99% of the faggy playerbase will never reach it, yet they play it anyway.

Well, that's bullshit. Everybody with even two braincells to rub together is currently boycotting the fuck out of Epic. So you got that fuckin wrong mate.

>Half the posters here play Fortnite
Have you ever clicked on /ptg/? No shit. I've unironically played Apex despite the rampant SJW shit, but stick to Rust for the most part--makes everything else seem boring.

Fuck man its so sad to the state of video games 2019. You dont wanna play battle royale/ shooty games aka lowest tier of games? Too bad thats all there is.

Attached: 1553237091417.gif (1000x748, 238K)

Most of the Fortnite player base are kids.
If you're over 18 and still play video games you are a degenerate.

Bf4 only here

nigger I was playing games where you had to build fast before you were born, look up netstorm. Fact is Fortnite is a clunky playing shooter.

CS source was garbage, gtfo

they shouldn't have fucked with our video games

>yfw NFSU2 cars will soon be considered old timers

Attached: serveimage[1].jpg (225x225, 12K)

I don't even PC game. At all.

Fortnitefags, pubgfags, apexfags and other battle royale niggers, deserves to get the rope.

Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense.
1.6 is only considered better because you got your nostalgia goggles on. And there is no way in hell source is better than GO.

There's literally nothing wrong with white nationalism. Jews are actually implying it is morally wrong for white nations to exist. You should very obviously resist that notion. We're not slaves. We're human beings and we deserve agency and self-determination.

Wisdom. Inform these retards

Thank goodness I only stick to Skyrim. This battle royale shit is fucking cringe.

Thinking anyone who isn't a faggot bitch follower plays that shit.

Attached: new_usmc_kit_geometries.jpg (1024x768, 780K)

They are getting desperate

Attached: C6487535-AB22-4686-B74A-A33E077C5AAE.jpg (1200x1307, 399K)

Rust is the true game of the Ethnostate

Attached: dhmis6.png (1021x668, 448K)

>what even are these phrases?
The ones Facebook is going to censor.

White genocide is one and the great replacement is another.

Attached: christchurch manifesto.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

>everything popular we can't control is evil

very "progressive"

This. Got raided last night though, looking for a weekly server that wipes today.

Attached: rust_chart.png (672x715, 120K)

Fuck off cunt, Halo 3 MP is Jow Forumss choice in game. Cunt.

You haven't tacticool'd until you've commanded a squad of 8 armchair-warriors in team-based strategic combat on 100v100 player servers.
This was the only "video game" I played for 10 years growing up.

Attached: pr-3.jpg (1024x768, 555K)

Nigger kike, we play hunt showdown

>and a gamer
RISE UP

Attached: 65fbfce9399631cc7e69a7e93a937a6d161c49ea8345d993bc2d6043c898872c.jpg (500x500, 42K)

csgo is an abomination, the game is still 32 bit and the mouse feels like ass if you go under 150fps

Lol no. You just suck fag.

Cs slow

It's just so damn transparent. Do they actually think people are falling for their astroturfing?

This isnt Spyro 3.

>people who play PC games probably tend to be smarter people, especially those who built their own PCS
>people who are intellegent tend to notice patterns better
>hears about 13% of the population commits 50% of the violent crime
>hmmm...

Ya GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: clown art.jpg (600x800, 80K)

>Do they actually think people are falling for their astroturfing?
They only need to get the ones that pay for it to think that it is working, for the show to go on.

We are not winning because we are so god damn good (although we are god damn good), but because the anti-whites suck so much.

does that mean you guys have the most fortnite
players?

Attached: Tel Aviv stages largest ever pride parade.jpg (800x600, 183K)

>Theres no single demographuc of gamers
Oh what a load of fucking bullshit, mobile games and little piddly shit is the only genre of games that its not a vast majority of white males. Trying to elevate some whore who plays Candy Crush on her phone to someone whos grinding away at far more substantial games is only showing how little they know about the community as a whole.

>TFW you built a dropbox vault and now raiders HAVE to go through 2 sheet metal walls and 1 armored wall to get near your juice

Attached: come closer small one.png (681x613, 625K)

That comment could have branched into
>and let me tell you why I think the media has greatly overstated the effects of glyphosate has on human health
at any point and feel completely natural.

>Hello fellow white goyim. You should definitely 'deradicalize' from having white self-interests and become an atomized hyper-individual depressed non-threatening consumer slave to the establishment again, just like me! Here, check out these links to a tranny and a communist. They definitely have a lot in common with your every day life.

Attached: 1552704727726.gif (400x288, 1.49M)

BR in arma 2

>dropbox vault
Wouldn't you just hit the wall the drop box is on or you have layers of them with bags in the sealed rooms and multiple players to help depot process? Was really into the design aspect at first, liked the stability exploit a lot but spent too much time building. Now just build a 2x1 or 3x1 with a single airlock to stay low key and try to hit mil tunnels with m92 purchased from opening spawn/run.

Attached: 1535642284960.gif (728x426, 128K)

They actually think this kind of shilling is working, yes. They assumed that Trump won and that nationalism is on the march solely because of unchecked free speech on the internet. So they went about "deplatforming" everyone on the right that they could possible get their hands on from every single platform. Then, without competition remaining, they created these (((organic))) entities with bot followers to try and fill in the gap while spamming on every libshit blog-zine "The alt-right is dead! Check out these good goy pages to see the people who defeated them!" And now they're on their final stage of agitprop where they proclaim the aforementioned actually 'converted' people away from white self-interests, and that other white goyim need to fall in line and do the same.

It's transparent and incredibly pathetic. What they do not understand is that any right-winger will be innoculated to such schemes because they'll see right through them. There's no reason any self-respecting white person is going to listen to a fucking tranny or some communists regurgitating the same debunked and dead talking points for the 92837459832754th time and suddenly become convinced by them.

These tactics don't work because mass-immigration is putting white people in direct threat of annihilation, and they're increasingly noticing. There's no amount of astroturf going to override people's survival instincts.

>TFW my mains are either a badass emo chick who can jump timelines or "Literally Hitler" with the ability to gas other players, many of whom are alleged degenerates
>There are pol gamers not playing this

the game itself is great. but it runs terrible

Video games and violence. Whoa,, dena vu

The last game I played was assassin's creed 2

I play games rarely. No multiplayer. I mostly read books but if a quality game is released (like Sekiro) I buy and play

Sekiro just came out you plebe

megancondis.wordpress.com/about/
>I am available for freelance writing projects and speaking appearances upon request. Send me an email to discuss scheduling and rates.

Lel. Literally a paid shill.

Nope i played Unreal world.
Like a true Finnish autismo

Attached: fug.jpg (267x200, 6K)

>.wordpress.com/about/

Attached: 1416251161581.jpg (398x500, 23K)

Any time someone use the word (((radical))) you know you're being gaslighted

I've never played that game.
The first battle royal I ever played is Apex Legends.
Video games aren't worth the money. I only play free ones.

>Not playing Counter Strike

BAKA desu

Every Alt-Right person ate food before they became Alt-Right.
Dare I say the food to Alt-Right pipeline?
There's over 250 million registered Fortnite players.

True, you need actual skills and analyzing to win the games, especially in the ranked mode. Faggots hate it for no reason but it's a pretty good game.
I also love how all of their last tier battle pass skins were white males but then retarded autists started screeching about it and they changed it in the last season.
Haven't played it for like a month though, gladly I started working and doing other activities.

I like how video game journalists are the gateway drug to young people before they move on to hard fake news like CNN, WApo, MSNBC and NYT.