Why did JBP stop getting shilled so hard here?

Did all the plebbit faggots and shills finally fuck off, or was it you gullible Jow Forums regulars who fell for his disingenuous pseudo-intellectual drivel all along? I wouldn't be surprised since you fell for Trump, Milo and all the other shabbos-goy, too at one point or another. Be honest Jow Forums, how much did you donate to his patreon? This is probably why the kikes will win in the end, the average white person these days is a bona-fide and easily lead idiot, they'll just keep grinding us down until we're no more, they're playing the long game.

hooktube.com/watch?v=5ty7WOrIgSQ

>"I don't think that Caucasians let's say, should revert to being 'WHITE', I think that's a bad idea, it's a DANGEROUS idea! And it is coming fast, and I don't like to see that." JBP, 10:00

How do you fall so easily for these good goys, Jow Forums? If any of you shilled for this obvious plant faggot then you deserve to get replaced you dumb niggers. I hope you've learnt your lesson, but probably not. MIGA.

Attached: 1.6983935.1261074027.jpg (609x343, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=5ty7WOrIgSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xRfV6qsvlUA
youtube.com/watch?v=buD2RM0xChM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he is a cuck

I like Jordan Peterson. He's got a lot of good shit. But he's against tribalism.
Not a huge deal to me because I'm not retarded. I take what I like and ignore the rest.

Juden peterstein

Attached: 1552136054654.jpg (545x478, 39K)

>I'm not retarded.
You sure about that, Tyrone? You probably donated to this Marxist crypto kike faggot didn't you? He must be laughing all the way to the bank cause of simps like you oh nonono LOL!

>humble shilling this hard

Jbp/milo/etc. were all shilled and accepted because at face value when they first came on the scene they talked like a Jow Forumsack hiding their power level but hinting at their true beliefs in subtle phrases. When it became apparent they weren't actually like the average Jow Forumsack is when they got dumped.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=5ty7WOrIgSQ

Pfff lolol. It's you that's the rube if you believe all this shit.

Person IS white. Based, and makes more money, sells now books, gives now lectures and reaches more ppl than you can ever dream.

Keep posting on here if it makes you feel better you fucking queer.

What ever helps you sleep at night. You pathetic, pathetic loser.

Now clean your gosh darn room.

remember /sort/ general?

He only appeared "super duper smurt" to the average joe
The rest of the humans knew he was more of just a pseudo-intellectual type.
I mean what college degrees or qualifications did he ACTUALLY have? What proof did he ACTUALLY HAVE of being truly high IQ?

Find another site to sully, you evil coward.

Seriously, these shills are insufferable.

I guess the Mueller report really threw their panties in a bunch.

He's a psychologist...

He's an author...

He's a professor...

He stands his ground and sticks up for white ppl and men when everyone including news and Hollywood won't.

Proof - that you can't make some retards in Jow Forums happy no matter what you do to stand up for them. Unless it's shooting up a mosque.

Retards in Jow Forums with autism only understand extremes.

Peterson is great for Jow Forums wether ppl see it or not. He became popular so a few idiots on Jow Forums are like waaaaaaaaaaaa... Peterson... Waaaa...

lurk more

What is it like to have a mind in which it believes everything is calculated, everything is planned, just one big giant plan. Does it endlessly think to itself "heh, by thinking this way I am smarter than the average person, I know about how this all works, how it all plans & shills"
I mean, in reality, things are sometimes chaos, sometimes. To keep thinking otherwise is hot glue the entire picture, sure you hit some of the truth, but most of it misses.
Basically, you're wrong more often than you're right with this one track mind style thinking.
Interesting, it really is like a deep programming, like how religion works, or other things in society.
Can't always uninstall it, once it is applied to the mind, it is there to stay.
Sad.
Deeply programmed thinking causes so many problems in the world.

Attached: 1547940853765.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

boomers are incapable of not being lead astray its truly a phenomenon. no one gives a flying fuck about the 2 year long circus designed to keep you retards distracted while israel made powermoves.

milo came out the gate a black cocking sucking jew who liked pedo shit. how was he ever accpeted in the first place

>Seething JBP paypig
Yikers, bet it stings to get duped this easily again and again. You'd have to be a serious brainlet to fall for a charlatan like JBP though, everything he says is tepid, recycled, egalitarianian Marxist drool. Literally married to a kike, all these planted e-celebs are essentially just a litmus test for dummies like you, if any of you are white and fall for this shit you deserve to get replaced, you're literally too stupid to call yourself European. Woah look out, here come the radicals!

Attached: 1_hsPpHXE2ycW53RWGn1vTeQ.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

The virulent anti peterson shilling never stopped though.
Even though he cucks on some subjects he's still a positive influence on culture, if he wasnt we wouldnt have paid haters trying to derail every thread about him from the beginning.

No one is shilling you paranoid retard, I couldn't give a shit about your gay report, fuck off out of my thread you r_thedonald queer.

Sure, some of his ideas & ways of thinking about certain issues were worth spreading, and a step forward, but we're not talking about his few steps forward in society, we're talking about him as a whole, in which case, he had more shitty ideas & advice than good.
At what cost does a few steps forward come? I his case the cost was high, I saw was because he is now fading.
Also, pic related, kek

Attached: reddit spacing.jpg (1141x656, 189K)

Because he's not very prominent in popular culture now

Attached: Capture.jpg (1216x616, 43K)

>repackaged Marxist trash
No thanks Moshe.

I didn't read what you said because I don't care but you have a question mark for a flag.
Just sayin'

>I his case the cost was high, I saw was because he is now fading.
*In his case the cost was high, I say was because he is now fading.
some slight post corrections

Attached: 1513217611721.jpg (500x733, 117K)

His science and teachings are his stronger points, he has 100's of hours of his UofT lectures online for free where you can learn a lot of really interest stuff.

He's not a pseudo-intellectual he's got 2 degrees and a Phd, taught at Harvard and UofT has done extensive primary research which is publish and peer reviewed, he's in the top 0.5% of most cited scientists. If you think he's a pseudo-intellectual then you're an idiot and you're just spinning ideological nonsense.

As always go back to the primary source of data, the science and the research to see if what is being said is correct and that's one of his big strength is that that his volume of intellectual work is published and peer reviewed.

Real criticism of Peterson would come in the form of papers published that demonstrated why is him primary research fails to replicate or has methodological flaws. And such criticisms themselves would need to be published in a respected journal and reproduced to be taken seriously. This is how science works.

How much you getting paid to shill against the SAVIOR of western civilization? You better answer me, bucko or I'll send my lobsters after you.

>embrace individualism while your country is flooded with sub humans that act as a collective & want you dead, that's science goy, peer reviewed

He doesn’t call out Jewish tribalism and go so far as to being a free speech hypocrite and deplatforms white tribalism

He’s let money go to his head

Sitting at work phoneposting after a JBP video popped up on my recommended on my lunch break, then I remembered all the gay shilling for him months ago and wanted you faggots to explain your dumbassery.

>science and research
>psychology degree
Pick one

Bucko you haven't cleaned your penis, how are you going to accomplish anything with a dirty penis? You don't even know who you are, your room is in disorder & your penis is dirty!
Go take my $10 personality test, buy my $2000 rug to spruce up your room & let the mohel suck blood out of your penis to get it clean, get your life together, bucko.

money ran out, it's gonna pick up again by april 4th

His plan of “radical individuals” is just tanking hold in Eastern Australia. Give him some more time, fellow anons.

Because nobody fuckin likes him.

>If you think he's a pseudo-intellectual then you're an idiot and you're just spinning ideological nonsense.
Clean your room, take your anti-depressants *Cries on stream* don't be a Nationalist, goy, white man bad! *sniff*

Sorry you didn't have a father figure in your life and you went looking for one in merchant e-celebs instead, brainlet. Yep pseudo-intellectual tier shit.

Agreed man.

>milo came out the gate a black cocking sucking jew who liked pedo shit. how was he ever accpeted in the first place
people were deserpate
civic cucks also wanted to weaponize his degeneracy on the libs
>look we're not hateful cuz we like degeneracy too

Based and shillpilled.

Dick goes in, baby comes out.
Two words.
PEER REVIEWED

hes doing good, helping people out and educating for free, dont be a dick

Which is stark contrast to a few months back when everyone on Jow Forums without a father figure couldn't suck his dick any harder, I wonder who the next e-celeb to profit off of the gullible nature of this board will be, hmm.

>t. Double digit IQ

>99% of material is totally based and extremely helpful to the modern white male
>1% of material does not fit the desired "white nationalist terrorist" narrative that the kikes desperately need in order to contain him and dispose of him.
SEE! WE (((fellow white people))) SHOULD SHUN JUDEN PETERSTEIN!!!

Attached: hey-rabbi-what-you-doing.jpg (184x211, 10K)

>Did all the plebbit faggots and shills finally fuck off
No they're still here. They're just focused on pushing (((Joe Rogan))) right now.

-> You're literally too stupid to have opinions worth reading. About one step above an amoeba.

YOU GOT HIM! BTFO

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 18K)

I gave Mark Dice $1 once because he's hilarious. If that makes you jealous that I didn't give you or your favorite e-thot that $1 then that's your problem buddy. If you look closely you'll notice the bitter taste of jealousy at all the lefties who say they want to abolish $ but then get $ signs in their eyes at any ecelebs making a profit.

Yeah you're talking about things like his self help work or commentary on individualism. That's mostly just his opinion, some of the self help suff is based in good science. But the bulk of his work that's what people respect him for is the video lectures on youtube, filmed out of the UofT.

You actually have the opportunity to learn a bunch of interesting things backed by good science and instead you're just talking shit because you don't like his stance on individualism. It's not like the white enthostate is booming right now, al that nationalistic shit is going no where because it has no real appeal to people, it's too extreme. This is why the white nationalists are so dead set against Peterson and trying do discredit him, he's preventing disaffected white guys from going to the extreme and starving those groups of any power. It's just kinda pathetic really, an entire movement impeded by a single guy.

k

Attached: 1550084292448.jpg (960x926, 52K)

Milo was pure astroturf, just like Richard Spencer. The movement was purely organic, and shills simply supplied false leaders for the press to identify as speaking for all of /pol. In both cases, it was painfully transparent how subversive they were to anyone reading /pol because they actually fit in and identify with the movement.

Shills will be shills.

It doesn't matter if they are astroturfed so long as they provide us with ammo. They can not astroturf something that is obviously fake. So they have to toss us some bones with their subversion attempts.

Someday they may realize that their is no "group" to disperse, and all of their efforts are for nothing. Until then, I like having this supply of shill puppets as our useful idiots to ultimately help our cause.

He contradicts himself time and time again. And in his attempt to seem un biased in partisan politics, he sounds like a broken record.
Right wing shills only liked him when he was criticizing identity politics and he was rather harsh on the left. Now hes critical of the right and has been dumped because he hurt their feelings.

It's called the Holy Spirit. Leads you to the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=xRfV6qsvlUA

He's in steep decline , just objectively . The book thing is over, a lot of ppl across politics know he's dumb, so there's no interest

Attached: D2P6LTLXgAA-s5a.jpg (2048x1365, 523K)

People are finally waking up to the fact he is mentally ill and full of shit.

From Jordan Peterson's Book "Maps of Meaning":
>I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, which was also a river. Her genital region was exposed dimly. It had the appearance of a thick mane of hair. She was stroking herself absentmindedly. She walked over to me with a handful of pubic hair compacted into something resembling a large artist's paintbrush. She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm several times to deflect her hand. Finally, unwilling to hurt her or interfere with her any further, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush gently and said, like a child, isn't it soft?

Attached: 1527876249699.jpg (1200x1200, 217K)

Dumb af tweet. Hes like Dr oz or dr Phil now (although not as successful) so you don't treat him like a scientist but as a media personality, then in his new career you can see he sucks ass on most topics

Are we sure JBP isn't a kike himself? Yikes.

KEK

He's married to one, therefore he's the only non-jewish person in his immediate family.

His wife is a fucking ogre.

Attached: 1534079704919.jpg (642x750, 64K)

>t. Yawntext
TL;DR, go donate to his patreon fag.

She looks like a legit goblin LOL, fucking wewwwww. Surely he could have done better than that?

I've learned everything I need to know about him. He just keeps repeating the same "you're an individual!" line over and over again.
youtube.com/watch?v=buD2RM0xChM

Attached: 1552018981119.png (448x450, 31K)

because he's a dumb retard that couldn't milk anymore retards retard bucks

he's clearly not anti white
if you claim that you're wrong
end of story

BP did a radio interview early on were he said he's afraid of the right organising 'cause if they do they use theor fists and they know how to maintain control. It's clear he's trying to control 'the young angry white male.'

he worked for Soros' biggest henchman at the UN

Split split split. I wonder what he'd be doing that for? Also, he has a backstory... he was always going to be brought into play if needed. He's about as organic as paint stripper.

True. Fuck JP. He's a piece of shit and fuck him fuck him fuck him. He worked on a piece of shit paper about equality of outcomes. Hey, fuck you JP Fuck you in the ass you fucking piece of shit.

Peterson's biblical lectures are really good.

>Memeflag
Wow what a convincing argument, totally based. He's anti white collectivism, thus he is anti white. If a people cannot assert itself as a group to arrest their decline then they will cease to exist as a people. For this reason and others, he is fundamentally anti-white.

Does he even mention the bible? You know what? You should suck the milk from his dick.

>1 post by this ID
>plebbit spacing
>MIGA
gas yourself you faggot bong
>in all fields

Everyone that takes his advice leaves Jow Forums.

Most of his followers are young white males that he tells, 'you have no right to be proud about the things before you, wash your dick, be an individual, clean your room, white IS WRONGG REEEEEE!'