I'm I the only who thinks the left will win the civil war if it ever happens?

Their organization skills, their slogans, their ability to proselytize, their sheer numbers, ownership of press and social media.
You have guns, they have guns(antifa). You brag about physical prowess, they have niggers who are on average stronger than you.
You believe that the armed forces will be on your side, but army is 50% nonwhite.
How can the rightwing even compete?

Attached: wallhaven-483686.jpg (1612x2048, 148K)

people who own guns vs people who can't decide which bathroom to use. yeah, you're the only one.

nigger

This is the redpill and the left won't win because of what you said
The left has the support of the United States Government

Attached: CqB1SdqWYAE_oUj.jpg (618x332, 49K)

I'm like 3% bosniak brother
how goes it

Good morning German user

>organizational skills
You must be joking

OP is a faggot. Pic related from OPs kindergarten graduation. He was held back a couple years.

Attached: 47E042F8-C2E5-44D5-9DD4-DAFD248768D4.gif (152x150, 1.3M)

Niggers in general are pussies. The moment they encounter real resistance or think they will, they flee or back down.

Red States have all the nukes, retard

>press and social media
they will be locked away in their happening bunkers. they know they spread lies and they're always waiting for someone to deliver their comeuppance. they're the most paranoid and afraid people in the world. if a civil war starts they will vanish and you will not hear from them again.

An artificially inflated social media presence isn’t numbers

southern states are like 50% black, 20% latino and 30% white though, guy

Niggers are strong but they’re also stupid. Blame the Jews, nigger.

>organization skills
paid and inorganic
>slogans
weak and gay
>ability to proselytize
no, the left is loosing
>sheer numbers
sheer numbers of niggers, trannies and retards
>ownership of press and social media
is slowly crumbling
leftists should start the civil war sooner rather than later, if they wish to have any chance at all

The fuck are you smoking Tyrone?

Did you mix battery acid in with your weed again?
>niggers who are on average stronger
look at who wins the StrongMan competition everyyear. And being able to run fast and dribble a ball does not make one strong

> armed forces will be on your side
The majority of the infantry MOS are white, the service units are majority nonwhite.

>guns(antifa)
They cherish their commie moist nuggets and actually believe that one moist nugget will take down a squad armed with AR-15s.

>numbers
Dont mean shit, Look up Chosin Valley. 100k gooks armed with sticks and knives charge 5k Marines with .30cal machine guns. 90k dead gooks. Fast forward today and 100k beta soibois armed with dragon dildos charge 5k rednecks with AR-15s. Result is 99.999 dead beta soibois, one left alive to bury the bodies.

>Organizational skills
Just like with OWS and BLM, just call out wypipo leading and you can fracture the entire movement for not having enough POC LGBTEW)FJ*$T(*$FEOIHRF on the leadership boards. Movement is dead before even happening

>Slogans
"More unskilled labor will help the economy! Only the police and military needs guns, and the police and military are racist fascist natzeeh! We are all equal, but Tyrone and Jamal and Shaniqua are too dumb to make it into college like normal people, so lets lower the standards for them! Dont deport Jose and Paco for gangraping that 4yr old, its inhumane and they vote D all the time! "
Those slogans wont work with normal people with IQ above potato..

Long story short.. youre a cuck.

>How can the rightwing even compete?

Guns. Military Training (most vets are right wing) and actual combat experience.

>the left
>fighting
Yeah I don’t recall any basedboy liberals fighting any war at any time in history. Every great battle involved the kind of men who would slap the shit out of some whiny, self-righteous faggot virtue-signaling outside Whole Foods.

and it's greatest ally

the major population centers will war between themselves before getting masacred by the country folk when they wander into god fearing towns

>I'm I the only who thinks
dafuq is wrong with you

most truckers are right winged
truckers boycott liberals
left dies out within a month

Most of them them would be waving the white flag the second a shot got close to them. They'd capitulate and fold like graham crackers.

Who do you think will give the media marching orders if the left forces martial law? President & The military. The first thing that will happen is the media will be required to stop lying. If this happens, the left will be powerless and gunless. The left produces nothing and will lose.

Of course we will. The right can only organize against common enemy, once the enemy is gone, they start fighting each other again, so they can never win permanently, once they win, there is a new war ahead. Once the left wins, it wins. The left only need to defend themselves and let the right destroy each other.

In a high pressure situation your average white is worth 10 times what a nigger is worth. Hispanics will side with whitey if it comes down to it.

>Once the left wins, it wins
Stalin purged his own ranks
Lenin got rid of Trovtsky
Mao enacted Cultural Revolution to rid the country of possible opposition.
Look at how commie China invaded Commie Vietnam. Commie Cambodia invaded commie Vietnam. etc...
The left needs constant purges because no one can challenge their ideals.

Memeflag gay boy

Based and red-pilled. Kek at battery acid in weed.

>Hispanics will side with whitey if it comes down to it.
this is true for southern hispanics but not west coast/coastal hisanpics
If right wing sqauds goes after all nonwhites,
California, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, Nevada will become Nuevo Mehico

The power and internet will be shut down and the press murdered.

The left is dying all over the world, Its obvious that lefty agenda COULD Have been optimal, but in todays world, its juat too naive, blind and weak.

No one cares about their organisation skills.
It's about the fact that the armed forces are largely on their side.
And as you said there is also a large amount of non-Whites in the armed forces and their share will only increase as time goes by.

Nuke your own people.
I like it.

Attached: CA0CE7F0-1BD8-4AEB-A5D8-754526A738B5.jpg (983x654, 93K)

They do have low birth rates.
But, they have access to a lot of minorities that they can use as canonn fodder.
Besides it's not just the left, it's the whole neo-liberal establishment.

>their slogans
this is what determines the victory in every war

>Lenin got rid of Trovtsky
Trotsky was also asassinated by Stalin, and Stalin was more fascist than leftist. Not everybody who calls themselves leftist is actually leftist. Antifa also seems to have adopted many fascist ideas.

What you retards fail to realize we are right atm missing a fucking Golden Opportunity. The libtards are abandoning the Jews. This is our chance to have all the wealth and power of the world on our side for a change. Sure it means being Goyim Cattle but how fucking bad can that be? Being the White Mercenary Army of the Jews is going to have perks far beyond those we currently enjoy. Just imagine being a Sgt Major in the Zionist Army! You could walk up to any cutie pie you wanted and she would pretty much have to come along or her entire goddam family would suffer. You would give that up just because you don’t want to take orders from Jews? How fucking retarded is that? Go ahead and fight Jews believing you are going to “Save the White Race”. You are going to end up destroying the White Race you fucking retards. How hard can it be to just kiss a little Jew ass? Face it, they have all the power and money. Get over it. Jews can do more to save the White Race than we ever could. Wake the fuck up.

Heh, its even easier if the red states had their endless flow of free money cut off. They talk a big game about personal responsibility but they sure love their free stuff that blue states pay for.

Attached: redniggers.png (602x442, 303K)

"They" who?
I guess that depends on where ur from

You do realize once we Nazis align with the Jews you libtards are all going to end up in “Re-education Camps”?

Hey user stop your posts. Let the fools believe they have hope
Let them perish on the losing side
muahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahhahah

I for one, have always supported liberals and "globalism". I'm like 1.5% jewish, kinda, maybe

Attached: ..jpg (400x400, 91K)

Think about it. Soon all the wealth and power in the world is going to turn against you and have a White Nationalist Army as foot soldiers. You fuckers are going to get raped.

but for real though. It will be fun to see their posts before the Day of The Nestle' Vanilla Swirl
"NOO NOO NOO, THE ARMY IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON OURSIDE NOOO DEUS VULT KUCKS FAILED US"

>basedboy
found the newfag

I’m zero percent Jewish but am eager to be on the winning side. If that means kissing a little Jew ass how is that worse than me ending up in a re-education camp?

Really. How retarded do you have to be to continue to rail and struggle against all the wealth and power of the world?

It will be the end of our dear /pol tho

But we’ll have something even better. We will have an “in the clear” no need for encryption media that is provided by you guys whose message to the world is “Don’t fuck with our White Mercs.”

it doesn't matter if they aren't determined, and have no military experience.
90% of the left will quit the second they watch one of their friends heads get blown off.
There's a reason why they become pacifists, and want big daddy government to take care of them
They are incompetent.
They won't stand a chance.

This.
10 years in the infantry from private to Staff Sergeant, and out of all the people I served with only 2 were black.

Go into division HQ, finance, supply shops, or any other REMF MOS and it’s all niggers.

The combat MOS’s were all middle class white kids who wanted adventure and to serve their country.

Combat MOS’s will be on our side, as are most of the combat vets of recent wars.

The support side will all suck the states dick.

You do see what I’m saying? An alliance between White Nationalists and all the wealth and power of the world is going to be unstoppable. We cannot allow this opportunity to slip through our grasp.

Do you know how many actual psycho soldiers are white gamers. They are all right wing and are sociopaths not fearing death or moral reciprocity. Metal gear is not fiction

pathetic

Im all in bro. Preach.

T. some one who doesn't live in any of the states he mentioned.

See what I’m saying? An alliance between White Nationalists and the Jews is unstoppable. They are running things now, all we have to do is become their “enforcers”. Sure we will be technically “Second Class” but the entire rest of the world will be Third Class.

Another onepoast success story

Attached: 1F51BC74-5345-4968-8006-9D110A64C60B.jpg (484x417, 45K)

Really! Can you just imagine. All of your guy’s wealth and power behind us and all the Organized Brutality of Whites? Who could stand up to us? No one. Ideology is just excuses. Power is all that matters.

This. Which is the reason they started trying to create a casus belli from since Trump won and their power faltered all across the western sphere of influence.
Wait some more till they're weaker.
Then genocide.

Ohio btfo by Michigan once again

Attached: ec4c6cbb5267c8c9b05e0dca28313bee.gif (619x463, 1.08M)

What's funny is it's literally the otherway around.

If we make an alliance with the Jews they won’t even be able to call it genocide. We could just do it and tell the world to get over it. Lern 2 code.

You're hot fucked

>I'm I the only who thinks the left will win the civil war if it ever happens?

hahahah get the fuck out pussy, the left can't win when the forces that have checked the planet's ego back the winning side unconditionally

Kys before we get to you, best advice

But then what will be the fate of black jews?

You forget that the left hates eachother.

Non-lefties hunker down with their guns and families.

Lefties kill 50% of their own forces en route to the battlefield because someone accidentally misgendered them.

Sent to the back of the oven.

Why not start it then? Kek

That's our strength. Why do you think there is so much hatespeech, and your food is designed to make people agressive? War in Syria? Agressive people will kill each other while the pacifists wil watch.

If American leftists thought they had a realistic chance of winning a civil war they would have started it already.

Dude. We are currently vilified by the media, literally every world government, even “our” politicians despise us. All it would take to turn that all around is an alliance with the Jews. We could have all that influence, all that wealth and power working for us. Just because we don’t want to kiss a little Jew ass? We’ll end up kissing a lot more if we don’t grab this opportunity while it’s hot. If we let the libtards wake up we may not get this chance again.

>they have niggers who are on average stronger than you.

Attached: 1544251093662.jpg (1021x734, 105K)

You know there is no such thing.

The last right winger who fought back had a 50-0 kill/death ratio. Let that sink in.

They wont. Half of the left are closeted conservatives, and I don't mean generic republican versus democrat nonsense. For example, many lefties secretly hate niggers, but merely put on an act because they're afraid of chimpouts.

Also, the left's only strong soldiers would be criminals, and possibly foreign mercenaries that hate whites.

You ask any Jewish grandmother if there is such a thing. She will tell you.

Nice pic

I really hope you have a vpn. You are only ensuring torture as well as death. Not ours btw ;) tho we dont fear it quite the opposite

>I believe the people living predominately in cities that are fed by the other side will win
Give it 72 hours and the niggers will have done the work for us in the cities

Why do i need my granny when theres the ethiopian neighborhood just down the street? There are enough black jewish grannys there that will be happy to tell me their story

Most red states dont have coastal ports to set up trade with and many blue states rely on the materials and products of red states to consume and use for manufacturing and trade

They will win for sure. The have NUMBERS.

Everyone in the world has been stewing in resentment with white people for ages. The hostility has been fanned by the media who play up every white misdeed as if it was unique and not done by virtually everyone.

The USA is GENUINLY acting like a crazed zombie nation now... scrambling to hold on to its dwindling power... it's like the nation has rabies ...the Jews say it's because white Americans are retarded cowboys... when in reality it's the jews themselves who are doing and causing the sickness.

Basically the jews destroy everything and provoke massive grievance, resentment and unrest... and the white guy with no say in the matter becomes the villain.

The elites have weapons that will wipe out massive amounts of white people should the ever have the ability to gather in a single place.... and they have zero qualms about using them against Amelek... they feel it is thier duty.

it will be euro-industrialized north vs freedom loving south all over again with the same results.

Nice spacing reddit. You will HAVE TO GO BACK tho.

This is only partially true. Wetbacks/Mojados not so much, but ALOT of 2nd/3rd/4th gen spics (Mexican decent) are generally cool with whites.

>they have guns
But no ability, as evidenced by the GOP baseball game. The left is a joke. Ignore them until it comes time to kill them. They literally don't have the gun skills to prevent it.

Kylie Minogue wore that dress in the video for 'Cant Get You Out of My Head'

The left won’t win, because their intersectional coalition of minorities will turn on them as soon as shit hits the fan.

You think niggers, spics and Muslims really give a shit about dialectical materialism and lgbt rights? You think they’re gonna willingly take orders from white leftists? They just want to kill white people, and that includes white leftists.

The white left will be crushed inbetween bloodthirsty minorities who hate them for being white, and angry white right wingers who hate them for being traitors.

> Align with the group responsible for causing this shit-show, Goy.
You blatant fucking shill.

Yeah but most shitskins in the military are reserves or stupid shit like cooks,
Intel and infantry (stuff that will matter in wars)

If the civil war happened today the left would win.
We need to organize but we are not organizing.

"The Left" is nothing more than a loose coalition of competing (and often times adversarial) groups competing for victimhood status whose only commonality is WHITE MAN BAD.

If Occupy Wallstreet showed us anything it's that identity politics are far more destructive than constructive. The only reason "the Left" exists as a voting block is because of a non-stop diet of brainwashing propaganda from the (((media))). They have no message, no alignment, no unity beyond that.

If the bullets start flying they'll collapse like the house of cards they are.

Im white living in el paso. I know for a fact mexicans hate blacks and would side with whites. Now he is right about the left coast though, they are thoroughly brainwashed and would be against whites.

How does it feel to be this retarded?

Didn't Russia or China state a while back if the USA had a civil war they'd supply the rebels?

Then again, the USA having a civil war (and we're talking fully blown) basically changes world history completely. It's like how the French revolution was arguably the *actual* first world war, it would be fucking humongous.

(and that's a good thing!)

Attached: 1468828965325.png (666x666, 14K)

This is so fucking fake, biggers will eat up welfare in most of these states, but the states themselves don't have federal debts. Our state literally has an amendment making it illegal to spend more than we have.
t. Tennesseean.

>Their organization skills, their slogans, their ability to proselytize, their sheer numbers, ownership of press and social media.

Most of these won’t matter once shit kicks off and the power grid goes down

>You have guns, they have guns(antifa).

And the right side actually knows how to use them. The right side has combat vets and hunters. The right side gets out and trains. The left side magdumps at Pepe paper targets and misses at close range

>You brag about physical prowess, they have niggers who are on average stronger than you.

But can they fight? I’d take 5 pissed off white guys over 20 hood rat gangbangers any day. Especially if it’s a gunfight.

>You believe that the armed forces will be on your side, but army is 50% nonwhite.
Most of the trigger pullers in infantry, rangers, and SF units are either super right wing, white, or both. Nobody cares about TraDrevon the truck driver or LaQuenisha the logistics clerk when they’re likely gonna go “fuck this” and desert anyways

Kek. How can they win? They're already devouring each other?

What does the officer corps look like? What about all the noncoms? They're majority white in case you were wondering. The ones who aren't are mostly token and incompetent.

Then there's the fact that left-wing civilians are emotional fragile and weak. Sure they can probably kill us without worrying too much about it, but what about when their friends intestines are spilling out? How many times can they deal with that or similar before they crack? Not very many unless I miss my guess. They're weak minded and too emotional. A large portion of think eating meat is immoral. I mean come on.

Finally, as mentioned above, they aren't coherent enough. Look what happened in the Soviet Union or the Spanish Republic. They started killing anyone who wasn't exactly the same as them in there ideology. This will happen again, only worse as it will be exacerbated by race and class.

They simply cannot win.