It's Over, the Jew has won

Daily reminder;

The EU have just passed a mandatory Africanization law literally protecting and advancing their hyper aggressive replacement class of Invader-slaves (including compulsory black history month for all EU member states focusing on slavery, no mention of Barbary slave trade lol) this is combination with the Tolerance Laws (look that shit up), Migration Compact, and Replacement migration white paper shows their intent very openly.

I must stress; Things are going to get very bad, very quickly. They want us exterminated, and the Africanization of history as one part of this process which has been going on for a while now is going to ramp up to 9000.

"European Parliament resolution of 26 March 2019 on fundamental rights of people of African descent"
europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=TA&reference=P8-TA-2019-0239&format=XML&language=EN

It's like a nightmare version of the Yamnaya invasion all over again. The redpill is the Jew has been doing his for thousands of years attempting and reattempting to create their Goyim cattle slave caste.

Attached: 81951d02af1dcb2cd3324581b4e424e6.png (1280x720, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P93C-ZW7y4k
youtu.be/vWMt5QHyE1s
youtube.com/watch?v=-YDsWvR6cbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he hasnt

They have

Within 10 years Jewish commissars will be commanding Africans and Muslims to butcher natives in broad daylight in the streets of Europe.

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-181414~2.png (713x865, 219K)

ENGLAND IS AT WAR
THE LOW INTENSITY ETHNIC WARFARE YOUR ELITE HAS WAGED AGAINST YOU ALREADY FOR DECADES HAS NOW REACHED NEW LEVELS…
THIS WAR AGAINST THE ENGLISH PEOPLE WHICH BEGAN AS A COVERT WAR, AS A SECRET WAR AS A WAR THAT WAS NEVER OFFICIALLY DECLARED OR EVEN ADMITTED
This proxy war your elite has fought against you by exploiting the brute force of wild immigrants has now come to a new phase.
Your enemies have become more bold as the system no longer even tries to hide it allegiance to the alien invaders. Your enemies have become more brazen as their numbers have swolen over the decades.
Your enemies have become more fierce as they have accumulated experience and skills of actual warfare in the battlefields outside of europe.
And your enemies have become more confident as they have discovered your weaknesses. As a result the slow burning ethnic conflict which for decades manifested itself as a gradual and deceptively slow deterioration of the position of the english people has now suddenly reached the stage where England and the English people are facing a complete ethnic annihilation with a very short time.
This nation is at war and the sooner you accept this gruesome fact the better are your chances for survival.
Contrary to all wars you have experienced so far this will be the most brutal and vicious war ever.
This will be the first people's war in English history.

youtu.be/P93C-ZW7y4k

Not over till we fight

what incentive is there for white people to even contribute to society and keep their children in schools at this point in time? why not let it all rot and fall?

but muh accelerationism but muh brexit but muh based salvini

The EU Commissar for Migration Dimitris Avramopulous (=son of Abraham in Greek) is a jew.
Coincidence?

It aint over till the fat lady sings

>''considers that if data on ethnic discrimination and hate crime were to be collected, it should be for the sole purpose of identifying the roots of and combating xenophobic and discriminatory discourse and acts''
The evilness is in the details of these laws. Its like saying you can only collect data on racism if it supports our viewpoint and to combat the white man and help the black man.

Again you make a very alarmist post, announcing our defeat, and then posting a link to a very damning document full of incomprehensible Legalese, and padded with filler. How about you tell us exactly how this document proves what you claim it proves? I'm not even a sceptic, just pointing out how weak this comes across.

Someone post the UK Horrorpill

Im a lawyer and law like these are detrimental to the state of ethnic Europeans. Why? Because they work as top-down pressure laws, where local public and private entities gain rights and restrictions and can hold other entities accountable on the basis of these laws.

Color me interested.

It’s not over until the last white man, women and child give their last breath on this earth.
Never give up, march on through the dark night, bring forth the new dawn

But mommy england is leaving the EU right? Or has that been postponed

Guise we need to fill up the lobby

Attached: 4583945793.gif (555x441, 3.97M)

You asked for it bros....

Attached: Crushing Red Pill.png (930x4398, 1005K)

I understand that, but which quotes from the document in particular are damning? For example, this was a good post. I just wish OP could've elaborated a little. I don't want to skim through pages and pages of legislation myself. If you want to spread this, you should elaborate on the specifics.

I honestly dont understand. Even if I was a kike that weazled my way into power at the top of the EU, I wouldnt want to visit the moat beautiful parts of europe on vacation and have those destinations dotted with thousands of murderous african niggers. It makes no sense. Not only are they destroying white people but they are also devaluing the land, the physical land, of europe

Every time I post something like this on Jow Forums I get bombarded with replies boiling down to "this is a defeatist attitude" or "get lost shill" but these people, noble though their causes may be, simply don't understand the A) the numbers and B) how little of a shit most people actually give about this stuff. It's like another poster here said, each year life will get 1% worse, it will not be noticeable, until you look back after 20 years and realize your country has become completely different.

Good thing Eastern Europe didn't have oversea colonies! ;-)

Attached: what started racism.jpg (750x1039, 161K)

hopefully everyone leaves the eu cept the british.
they deserve muslim rapes. fuck you redcoat
faggots.

they will never understand, their density is to perish. We will not be contesting the civic space with them, only their replacements.

That's exactly what happened to us. One day we're 85% white then 30 years later we're 56%. Don't think it can't happen to you, the plan is already in place and events are set in motion

It doesn't matter, they will force you to have your ghoul month and your millions of invaders and you will like it.

For the Greeks, a small penis was ideal because a big dick would get in the way when you're fighting. Also, David's Michelangelo is supposed to be afraid (look up a zoom-in on his face) which causes his dick to shrink.

>David's Michelangelo
Other way around of course

You people are going to have to fight, that's all there is to it.

Already 1/4 of children born in Belgium are from non-Belgian immigrants. Officially, this also includes other white nations such as Poles and Romanians etc. But the writing on the wall is there. In 20 years, all the boomers (who are like 99% white) will have died off, while the children now have become (voting age) adults. It will seem like overnight, the percentage of whites has dropped significantly. Because of course it has, we're only still majority white because of 60+ year old boomers who will die off soon. The youth isn't white.

>(including compulsory black history month for all EU member states focusing on slavery, no mention of Barbary slave trade lolya
the purpose of the EU is to make Europe like america
something this ridiculous would not otherwise be seen here

>supposed to be afraid (look up a zoom-in on his face) which causes his dick to shrink.
Is that something that actually happens to guys?

I don't know if we have the numbers to to against the invaders and the white traitors. This is my blackpill. Even if just 0.1% of the population was on our side it would be a sweeping victory but I'm afraid were a few orders of magnitude below that

Attached: 1523253234556.jpg (900x1532, 577K)

Yeah it's an evolutionary adaptation. Shrink your dick so you can run away more efficiently from the tiger looking to eat you

Wasn't the best example France? Hundreds of dead from islamist terror attacks in the last few years, and then they choose NOT to elect Marine Le Pen. Doesn't that tell you enough? People don't want to be saved.

Boomers think everything is fine and dandy because they hang out with their white boomer friends. I wouldn't even know where to start on the day of the rope

>It doesn't matter, they will force you to have your ghoul month and your millions of invaders and you will like it.
I'm afraid it will be so, but Eastern Europeans have a good argument nevertheless

Attached: 1510017820454.gif (207x207, 808K)

:'(

Attached: readsargonbyakkad.jpg (640x1136, 93K)

We dont care about that snowy shithole called Evropa anymore we got our own place now so leave us the fk alone already

Incremental goyim boiling happened to English-educated former British colony.

Attached: badgoys.jpg (654x1217, 299K)

I agree. If pic related wasn't enough there is not and never will be any one single event that will light the fire in them. They are a lost cause

Attached: Bataclan.png (471x312, 233K)

I don't see how it would help.

Yeah the Bataclan attacks is when I thought "surely people will wake up now." But they didn't, and then you had the Nice truck with 80 dead, the multiple shootings on the Champs-Elysées etc... Still nothing. If the French people themselves don't care, fine, then I don't care.

"muh I's gots a dicks"

Yes, but you also have a small brain. Vril energy comes from the nutsack. Each time you nut, you squirt Vril energy into the toilet. White man is superior because he does not fuck everything he sees like an animal. Instead, White man uses that energy to built rocket ships and computers.

Attached: 123465798.jpg (829x403, 74K)

Jesus Christ. Saved.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 431K)

>Vril energy comes from the nutsack.
Got any good book recs on Vril?

Big dick gets in the way. Simple as that.

The same thing is happening in your country too though. Youre probably being replaced even faster than us.

I am not a black dude you idiot

Attached: american imperialism.gif (670x750, 741K)

The perspective they have is just so fucking dense.

thank you my german overlords
need more africans.wav

well the thread makes me want to kill myself
so what do we do exactly

Attached: ccc.png (804x453, 208K)

>WTF ID
Suiting

Attached: 3A983713-B276-463E-8D99-573A71F4C76D.jpg (986x841, 111K)

Sigh its sucks being an animal but we have to be ruled by them I'm white by the way can't allow them to kill me. Don't cry I will be in a better place.

No worries, Americans will volunteer to fight for Europe.

There are methods of resistance.

The biggest problem is that society is now divided between those who are allowed to act, and those who are not. Native Europeans are banned in most nations from acting as a group, while the Invaders are not (UK Charity law shows this). One way to get around this is implicitly native ethnofaiths.

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-144603~2.png (720x894, 308K)

Stop posting here on your censored internet in your fake democracy/union and force them to play their hand. Stop being so worried about ruining your life or losing it, doesn't seem like you Euros have much of a life to begin with. Your children will surely have a future worse than your present, if you even have children. How long before the EU takes that away from you too? Have far do you have to pushed, how much do you need to be abused before you lash out? Like Jesus Christ man. Euro posters are pathetic.

Can't wait for the racewar and mass extermination events.
It's literally evolution in motion.
Mammals were weaker than dinosaurs when dinosaurs died out.
If white people are truly superior they will prevail. It not then we didn't earn it.

But whites are already minorities here

rage against the dying of the light

>compulsory black history month for all EU member states focusing on slavery
But it's illegal in the EU to speak ill of the jew, how can they accurately teach about the blacks being enslaved?
so the jews have decided to go full out now eh?
The time is near.

Attached: juden slave 12.jpg (1295x598, 211K)

Commonwealth migration (Africans/Asians) is already skyrocketing

This is a problem with whites. We argue too much against each other, left vs right, democrat vs republican, country vs country. We need to stand together to overcome this

We invented aids. Looks at them browns dying in Africa because of it. win for White man

The most brazen thing about it is the fact its specifically the Africans. Like how obvious do they want to get they want use replaced with Africans, this is very alarming because it means they think there is enough invaders here already to carry elections and get away with this.

Attached: Screenshot_20181222-172353~3.png (681x1024, 362K)

>left vs right

guess (((who))) created that team vs. team paradigm?

it's all part of the plan.

HAIL ACCELERATIONISM !

WE MARCH EVER FORWARDS.

Attached: brenton_tarrant.jpg (832x400, 31K)

>The difference with this dark age is there is no end to it; you can't bounce back if you're replaced
the crushing realization of this concept hits hard. Even if UK would close borders right now there are still millions of africans and middle easterners in uk and they breed fast. It's not pleasant to think about it but the only way to prevent whites from going extinct in the west (and then eventually everywhere else) is through genocide or mass deportation

Attached: 1553368947746.jpg (1024x892, 312K)

The jews truly are making us pay for trying to get rid of them. I hope god returns to this earth or else there will be many brenton tarrants im afraid

Attached: 1553177224132.png (618x797, 483K)

Have you met a French person? Caring and French do not even belong in the same sentence.

Same in Canada. Not even 20 years ago, you wouldnt see a minority, even in the big cities expect maybe vancouver

Europeans will go to their grave arguing over who is more/not white even as Mhamoud rapes his female relatives and cuts his throat

serious though, is there any saving it?

these people are all old as fuck and dying, i haven't heard of any younger jewish people in on the globalist thing

they are calling for macrons head by the 10s of thousands mate.

El juden no a ganado nada todavía,por gracia o por desgracia habrán más Tarrant,el caso es que la guerra racial está a la vuelta y los diarios de Turner se harán realidad

>specifically targeting african races
>not covering all races
That's actually pretty fucked up.

Attached: 1514391058792.jpg (600x576, 22K)

Most people are awake, the problem is that they waiting for a leader. People need leadership

can we north africans, take france and civilise it? fucking barbaric gauls

The satanic kike UN has been planning this shit since the end of ww2

– having regard to General Recommendation No 34 of the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination of 3 October 2011 on racial discrimination against people of African descent,

– having regard to UN General Assembly Resolution 68/237 of 23 December 2013 proclaiming 2015-2024 the International Decade for People of African Descent,

>– having regard to UN General Assembly Resolution 69/16 of 18 November 2014 containing the programme of activities for the implementation of the International Decade for People of African Descent,

Attached: 1552514235165m.jpg (587x1024, 76K)

>white people will end up like the Keidran
Wait, worse actually. At least they still had their homelands.

Attached: Laura's favorite passtime - being sad.png (139x245, 66K)

> whereas histories of injustices against Africans and people of African descent, including enslavement, forced labour, racial apartheid, massacres, and genocides in the context of European colonialism and the transatlantic slave trade, remain largely unrecognised and unaccounted for at an institutional level in the Member States;

Are they about to do what I think they're about to do?
When are we going to force arab states to apologise for the Barbary Piracy/enslavement of white people then?
You know.. the Barbary pirates based on AFRICA.

Attached: 1518275445405.jpg (407x379, 19K)

Exactly, we need a champion. America thought trump could be that, but he’s just a pause on our collapse.

Attached: 1553620480459.png (833x785, 861K)

It's sad that after all that has happened and all that has come to light within these past few years people still deny there is a replacement/genocide happening. Even when they proudly claim it right in our faces the masses still deny, deny, deny.

Attached: 1550636179099.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

It was obvious from the beginning. If a guys daughter is married to Jared fucking Kushner, you know that Trump isnt the guy. The leader we need wont be elected.

>;-)

Attached: 36 - alfkurT.jpg (480x360, 8K)

There's more lads....

A. whereas the term ‘people of African descent’ may also be used with ‘Afro-European’, ‘African European’, ‘Black European’, ‘Afro-Caribbean’ or ‘Black-Caribbean’, and refers to people of African ancestry or descent who are born in, citizens of, or living in Europe;

>B. whereas the terms ‘Afrophobia’, ‘Afri-phobia’ and ‘anti-black racism’ refer to a specific form of racism, including any act of violence or discrimination, fuelled by historical abuses and negative stereotyping, and leading to the exclusion and dehumanisation of people of African descent

Attached: giphy.gif (320x180, 1.55M)

ACCELERATION

Arabs hate blacks as much as any Jow Forumslack does.
>what is Darfur
We need a white Janjaweed

>5. Encourages the EU institutions and the Member States to officially acknowledge and mark the histories of people of African descent in Europe, including of past and ongoing injustices and crimes against humanity, such as slavery and the transatlantic slave trade, or those committed under European colonialism, as well as the vast achievements and positive contributions of people of African descent, through both the official recognition at EU and national level of the International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade and through establishing Black History Months;

While I don't support these cucked laws, please stop lying, its not mandatory.

Two white pills, my British Friend.
1. The boiling frog meme is not true. Frogs will jump out the moment it becomes too uncomfortable, and white people will respond explosively when the situation becomes to intolerable. youtu.be/vWMt5QHyE1s
2. The history of European conquest has always included mass migration. This is nothing new, it's just been forgotten, possibly deliberately by the way we teach history, but the muslim conquests of the medieval period were accompanied by an influx of "migrants".
That's not meant to lull you into inaction or a promise that everything will be okay, but to give you a glimmer of hope that all is not hopeless. Whites have always been the minority in the world, but we conquered it anyway.

It's just women, senpai. Please guys, listen and understand. Women are the only ones too dumb/emotional/feely/idealistic to understand what's happening. You take their rights away, and you will have your civilization back. I fucking guarantee it. Then we can go clean up those kikes, too.

Elections are pointless now. We need to organize separate from government entities. We need a first step as a collective. Individually, many are turning to self improvement, whether that be training, exercising, self defense, even religious and philosophy, but now we need a collective first step. Once the boomers die out it’ll turn quickly.

"Encourages" to the EU meands mandatory for the jews. Trust me

...but I remember the bong threads before this one: "why do Americans need guns anyway?"
Fucking kek

It gets worse.

The Jew is devouring us.

>16. Calls on the Member States to effectively respond to hate crime, including the investigation of bias motivation for crimes based on race, national or ethnic origin, and to ensure that hate crimes against people of African descent are recorded, investigated, prosecuted and sanctioned;

>17. Calls on the Member States to end racial or ethnic profiling in all forms in criminal law enforcement, counter-terrorism measures and immigration controls, and to officially recognise and combat practices of unlawful discrimination and violence through anti-racism and anti-bias training for the authorities;

>18. Calls on the Member States to denounce and discourage racist and Afrophobic traditions;

>19. Calls on the Member States to monitor racial bias in their criminal justice and education systems and in their social services, and to take proactive steps to ensure equal justice and improve relations between the law enforcement authorities and minority communities, to ensure equal education and improve relations between the education authorities and minority communities, and to ensure equal social services and improve relations between the social service authorities and minority communities, in particular Black communities and people of African descent;

>20. Calls on the Member States to ensure that adults and children of African descent have equal access to quality education and care free from discrimination and segregation, and to provide adequate learning support measures when necessary; encourages the Member States to make the history of people of African descent part of their curricula and to present a comprehensive perspective on colonialism and slavery which recognises their historical and contemporary adverse effects on people of African descent, and to ensure that teachers are adequately trained for this task and properly equipped to address diversity in the classroom;

Attached: NT9t.gif (400x216, 777K)

Ganaremos esta guerra racial,solo hace falta un líder

youtube.com/watch?v=-YDsWvR6cbI
Why is this cunt still alive?

Attached: cunt.jpg (350x440, 62K)