Qut taba siz Jow Forums

Alqïş.

Attached: Türük Qağanlığı.png (752x590, 31K)

you missed turkey but nice steppe kebab map tho

This was in the days before Kebab.

turanic pride worldwide!

Attached: turanUHLAN.gif (651x332, 7K)

Attached: eunuch.gif (334x251, 737K)

average hungypsy phenotype in romanistan and hungaristan

Attached: afoldid.jpg (299x403, 15K)

proof hungayrians embrace their central asian ancestry

Attached: sunnetsizkral1.png (1460x675, 132K)

proof almost all romanians have at least one or two cuman turk ancestor by the presence of east asian.

Attached: 001romanian.png (334x470, 21K)

Attached: 002romanian.png (958x597, 86K)

Attached: orospuevladi.jpg (537x353, 21K)

You are Tatar? Or Oğuz? Regardless, praise Teŋri!

Attached: noisuntemturci.png (1024x819, 239K)

No, but we have oguz and tatar ancestors, see here Basarab I was a cuman oguz turk, he was the founder of wallachia.

Hungarians have more turk tatar DNA than us. Hail tengri!

Vlad Tepeş had Magyar and Kuman roots. My roots lie in the Kipçaklar.

He maybe had some magyar uralic in him.

But my best bet he was a khazarian jewish turk. He was also circumcised.

I thought about making pilgrimage to Kuman El (Southern Ukraine) to venerate the Balbals.

I guess you are from Braşov, he doesn't have a good reputation there.

>ukraine
that's a code word for russified turko-romanians that lived outside the Bug river.

southwestern ukraine is romanian and odessa belongs to us. Until crimeea.

This is what I call Greater Romania.

No, I'm from the capital actually.

Romania through marriage is the heir to Kuman El. However Kuman revival is needed.

București? Wallachia is Vlad's country, why abandon him? As a Kipçak I have utmost respect for him.

Bulgaria shares many phenotypes with us and so does Hungary. This does not make them Romania. The east slav element is strong among romanians, there's little variety between Kharkiv and Botoșani despite the very long distance. There has been no stopping element in the wake of the migratory peoples.

Latinity is a lie.

Typical northeastern (not exclusively) romanian look, notice the blend between slavoid grey eyes and an epicanthic fold.

Attached: Stirista-Pro-Tv--Monica-Dascalu--se-marita.jpg (187x280, 10K)

I suppose Vulgar Latin just stuck.

Got nothing on me!

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 89K)

A part of it has been artificially added post-18th century, we're the only eastern european people who have burnt their bridges in an attempt to reach something grander. They couldn't keep the peasant culture at bay, and despite the very strict border control, crossing the border from Ukraine doesn't make too much of a difference. Slavă și mândrie.

Yes, they went all French for a while apparently. Though it makes sense since peasant culture was frowned upon then. Even Türüklar would frown upon the settled ways of the Tat.