Where were you on 9/11?

Where were you on 9/11?

Attached: 8476552385.jpg (686x908, 818K)

not being faggot OP

Shut the fuck up and stop asking, Alan.

Taking pics of the dude from Workaholics standing in front of some buildings.

Hanging out with a friend. We seen the towers on fire in a row of TVs in an appliance store. I went home and watched the coverage by the time they both collapsed.

It was an awful loss of life, but couldn't shake the feeling that the Americans had it coming. Sadly, they doubled down on foreign wars, which puts the entire West in danger from these shitskin muslim vermin.

Being driven to school by my mom.
Not sure why I was leaving that late. I heard the events happening live on the radio, though.

Guys guys guys don't look at the threads about Bronfman or Trump BTFO the deep state!!! Post in this thread we have every week instead!

I live in Queens NY, I was in middle school when my dad came to pick me up. I saw the smoke clouds as we drove back home. My parents wanted my and my siblings home so if we die, we all die together.

OP was in Virginia trying to explain Spurdo to a pudgy balding mid 50’s man from San Diego who JUST wants to know if it’s indicative of Turkish Citizens losing faith in Ankara

I was in school and they made us go on lockdown because they were worried Chicago was next

Yeah but did you die?

Pretty sure Chicago’s been on fire for the past 18 years all on its own tbqh

morbidly wholesome, did people really think that 100 planes were going to come down or a nuke or something? why would you be in danger over in queens? I get that people panic and have fear on the unknown but surely people didn't think it would be THAT bad.

I was in my second class of the day and you were just on your way to school? wtf... community college?

We consume alot of movies. People probably thought the pres was taking back the white house from terrorists while the buildings were on fire

on IRC it was a primo happening

Ditching my 4th day of high school.

Watching spongebob and crying when my dad switched to the news channel and didn't let me watch the episode to the end...

My age would have put me in middle school. Home schooled some days, and went to a school about three days a week with other home schoolers. So it was an unusual arrangement. Not entirely surprised it started late. My memory is a bit fuzzy on the specifics at this point.

I was in art class at the time which was in a separate building without a phone or connection to the PA system. Didn't find out until we went back to the main school building for Religion class and we watched it on an old TV with knobs.

A doctors appointment

I'm White.
I was at work.

>did people really think that 100 planes were going to come down
Dude nobody knew what the fuck was going on for like 2 hours after the first plane struck, lots of planes had gone missing in the scramble. It was totally feasible that dozens of planes had been hijacked.

In the same room I'm in right now.

Stationed at Ft. Banning. Got the biggest boner I had in a while because I knew we were finally going to have the opportunity to kill some mother fuckers.

*benning

Based.

At home eating pizza
I was sick that day and something in my mind said that i should bake a frozen pizza and turn on the TV, the first plane hit about 5 mins after starting to eat my pizza

The real pizza gate.

I had Fox and Friends on when that shit was happening

i was sleeping, but now i am home. i can't wait
for them to take revenge on us for their attack on
us, that'll be super sweet/evil. /sarcasm

Small town Kentucky and I've never felt more proud to call that place home. Even though we were a backwoods town at least a day away from NYC, everyone dropped what they were doing and came together. I saw grown men crying together and others working them selves into furious anger. I saw the town pastor ringing a bell in the street trying to get people in the church. Parents all picked up their kids from the school without prompting. A decent sized group of the men grabbed their guns and with the sheriff set up positions around town and patrols. No one knew what was going on but we're in it together and we were ready to fight for our community in a matter of hours. God bless those people.

no that's the south park guy

Lol after the Marines you fucking Lawn Dart