Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=5XI1TdauYAo

There is a growing amount of content on youtube by people who have realised what self-validating, destructive bullshit flies on Jow Forums and the alt-right web.

If you are a depressed, angry, young male that feels disenfranchised with society and is obsessed with 'redpills' and toxic 'self-improvement', I implore you to watch this testimony, of a guy who is easily the key demographic of Jow Forums.

Also, to re-iterate:
>White replacement is a lie
>Feminism is valid
>Civilisation is not collapsing
>Western culture is a meaningless concept, and includes self-critiquing modern philosophies like Marxism
>Most ideas on Jow Forums are just regurgitated classic nazi propaganda, such as 'cultural marxism' (=jewish Bolshevism), Jewish lobby (=Protocols of Elders of Zion), violent, dumb, rapey blacks & muslims (=classic racist trope)

Again, please watch the video fully, and learn from this guy's experiences.

Attached: queen.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vqN09FTdAyQ
dailydot.com/unclick/user-Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats a man

Attached: 1551880631976.png (816x458, 608K)

What is with the huge fucking influx of leftie shills recently? I mean you do realise that literally no-one on this website gives a fuck about what some tranny faggot who doesn't understand either genetics or population statistics has to say?
I hope these are trolls but at the same time, its pretty fucking relentless.

Attached: Contrapoints rollercoaster.jpg (911x988, 360K)

>alt right hate "the west"
communist faggots shitting on eachother in public while holding gay pride flags isn't "the west"

get an education moron

Same thread every single day... Same easily disproved talking points every single day...

Attached: kill_yourself.jpg (390x376, 27K)

Stop posting this tranny you faggot.

Sage

It’s scared

Attached: 51D955CB-19C2-4C7F-851F-ED640C017198.jpg (329x346, 12K)

damn, he's STACKED

anyone got any dirt on contrapionts? old pics/, acebook, yearbook?

The yang gang discord tranny failed miserably, now they are trying to "raid Jow Forums and /v/.

Attached: 1534851465301.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

Sage

Look, contra. You've been shown up time and time again. I've seen pictures of you before you started larping as a woman. You were pretty good-looking, you could have gotten a gf easily. Why not ditch the wig, ditch the Luxemburg tier literature, wipe off all the makeup and try going outside a little more. No hormones, no nothing. Just walk outside as the man you are, maybe go to a place where people socialize and make some acquaintances.

Fuck off libtard

Eat shit. You got any facts? You know things that can be empirically validated through repeted experimentation? Or is some fucked up trannies opinion all the information you need to lead a fulfilling life? Simple things for simple mids, keep turning bread into shit, the one thing people like the asshole in your pic is good for.

Yes good job converting the weak into your personal validation slaves. This tranny did a hell of a good job spotting the weak that is to be purged anyways

>White replacement is a lie

It's literally happening. How it can be a lie?

>Feminism is valid

Not really, women's suffrage have caused the greatest birthrates declined ever recorded in Western history

>Civilisation is not collapsing

It's only in full decline in terms of economy, military and population

>Western culture is a meaningless concept, and includes self-critiquing modern philosophies like Marxism

If it's meaningless how can it include Marxism?

>Most ideas on Jow Forums are just regurgitated classic nazi propaganda, such as 'cultural marxism' (=jewish Bolshevism), Jewish lobby (=Protocols of Elders of Zion), violent, dumb, rapey blacks & muslims (=classic racist trope)

Apparently the nazis were right about many things

There's a growing amount of this exact thread being spammed & its causing me to become erect.

These bullshitters like contra-fag are all just trying to imobilize white men from dismantling the systemic causes of our rage. They just want white men to stick their heads in the sand and go out quiet in the night while we get genocided.

But we wont go quiet, DOTR is a holy thing gents.

youtu.be/vqN09FTdAyQ

Attached: 1553693307926m.jpg (827x1024, 148K)

Fuck off faggot. Reported for spamming/flooding.

this retarded bullshit again?

Attached: 1553207191847.jpg (788x604, 67K)

Never gonna pass.

He should make like the 40% and kill himself, fucking freak.

Stop shilling this tranny. He makes enough money without your marketing.

That lady looks like a dude.

nigga built like a construction worker

typical right-wing projection. You're just a sad loser

a-hole bigot loser beta male

It is a dood nordmann-user

How many times a day must this thread be made? I assume you really hate contrapoints and those trap fags cos this is just gonna make them into memes as more people look into their retarded videos and shit on them.

Tranny fetishist

Attached: 63EF0A45-787B-4628-A283-65353192AC19.jpg (720x838, 69K)

>everyone I disagree with is an a pathetic failure

Truly a profound and insightful analysis that could only come from the mind of a nasally limp-wristed kike.

>1 post by this ID
stop getting baited niggers

Yes, unfortunately retarded shit is the best the left can do...

Attached: checkin765.gif (225x96, 2.03M)

there's always been losers who can't handle the truth. or other mentally ill whack jobs. I mean take your pic related a fucking man who can't even handle being a man but somehow thinks he's good enough to give advice on other issues? the left is truly deranged. also this is a slide thread the slight rewording doesn't make it any less so

>mfw faggot normies think they have the key to "de-radicalizing" the "ait-right"
o i am laffin
how can they de-radicalize something that doesn't exist?
gas yourself OP

>What is with the huge fucking influx of leftie shills recently?

They're scared so they're going all out.

Attached: 1550930000687m.jpg (1024x911, 148K)

No, I'm pretty content in my life. I'm just warning you so you don't do anything you might regret.

Stop trying to gaslight us

Jow Forums is a big, popular place. Outrage marketing works. Put the two together and you will always find someone trying to make their shekels. Add in the retards who think they'll actually win over with their lefty shit, and you've got yourself a stew going.

Contra points is de-radicalizing men of Jow Forums. Y'all need to disfranchise this fucking tranny asap. Or there will none like us.

Another lazy attack on the board. They see all the ironic trap posters and conclude we all must be tranny loving degenerates who would even consider to listen to this walking insult to God and his ear cancer inducing fag voice.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Attached: 1552698215276.jpg (600x539, 135K)

>these guys are always gonna break up and hate each other and put toward more venom towards one another because the fundamental fact about these guys is that they fucking hate themselves because they are complete fucking failures in life

>of course they've coded it 500 layers of lacquer irony to cope with the essential self hatred

really makes you think

how to spot if someone is a shill
1. they pretend alt-right is an actual thing and not something invented by soros & friends

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1731x540, 184K)

>They're scared so they're going all out.
they are going for distance...they're going for speed...

akl;sjdjf;lkasjdf;lkajdflk;asjfdl nigger
stop shilling this fucking tranny dicksucking nigger

Imagine being contrapoints. Now imagine living in an all white area in Baltimore. No replacement it seems like, until that is the whites move out and he does too for safety reasons. Leftists are retarded. The UN even states it on their website about replacement migration for Europe

>Most ideas on Jow Forums are just regurgitated classic nazi propaganda

you're saying that as if they're were wrong

>t. Retard discord tranny who thinks pol is the boogeyman
Maybe if you actually present a political or philosophical topic to discuss, people will actually have unique opinions on the matter. Almost as if people have their own beliefs, crazy, right?

Yeah but that's not even true is the irony - earlier there was a discussion about communism and pretty much everyone in the thread, except the OP, gave valid economic based arguments. It's not just muh nazism, even though that's a fun meme.

we all know that already fren. only literal mongs think you can be part of the alt right and losers like that caleb kid with his 'I'm no longer alt right, media please give me attention' video

Attached: honk9.png (424x531, 210K)

You did the same post ten hours ago, go sleep you fucking shill.

Expect much more of this behavior soon. Appeals to in-group popularity and social shaming is the only tool the oversocialized have. Read Uncle Ted for insight into how their psyche works in regards to this. And they literally can't understand that other people's brains don't work like theirs, because at it's root is a neurological condition. As long as the leftists were moderate no one gave a fuck, but now that they start demanding the deconstruction of whites openly even normalfags are starting to build up resistance to the shaming memes. The leftists have no choice but to double down, because it's their only tool.

>they literally can't understand that other people's brains don't work like theirs
>The leftists have no choice but to double down, because it's their only tool.
this breddy much

>that they fucking hate themselves because they are complete fucking failures in life
I wonder who wrote that, I'm not bragging here but I have a quarter million dollar 3600 sq ft house, drive a Volvo, and make pretty good money between my job and my one man cryptocurrency op, easily over 120,000 last year. The only thing that sucks is it's tax season and I have to subsidize my own destruction. THAT'S why I'm pissed, that and the leftist coalition of hatred Obama put together creating the most divisive era in race relations since 1964.

Jow Forums user kicked out of Hillary’s alt-right speech for yelling about Pepe the Frog

dailydot.com/unclick/user-Jow Forums-pepe-hillary-clinton-speech/

Attached: hrc99.jpg (2048x1032, 134K)

>There is a growing amount of content on youtube by people who have realised what self-validating, destructive bullshit flies on Jow Forums and the alt-right web.
YOU WISH KIKE X10 THREADPOSTER

>Feminism is valid
Despite the facts
>Western culture is a meaningless concept
Despite that it exists
>Most ideas on Jow Forums are just regurgitated classic nazi propaganda
Yes

I've watched it all before. Until you stop assuming that people are inherently equal in capability, you will continue with your assumption based "institutionalised power" models, which simply aren't true.
Occam's razor makes it that women are just less capable than men, and some races are better than others. You have to censor these ideas to protect your flawed models.

More of this shit. Sage

>toxic 'self-improvement'
yes goyim just get fat from curry and falafel and laze around bingewatching the latest netflix series about gay black people teaching white kids to convert to islam if you don't like this you hate the west

Attached: repostervery2h.png (756x509, 32K)

Kuso thread. Sage

This is like the 3rd time I've seen you post the exact same thread. Give up

Slide thread, sage and move on frens

Find me evidence of a uk grooming gang that wasn’t “Asian” and I might listen.

>HONK HONK HONK!

Attached: 1_z5Z6AB8LVAtFVPCTZS-d9w.jpg (1024x574, 161K)

>toxic self-improvement
>toxic
>self-improvement
You can't make this shit up

Attached: 1511800697155.png (409x392, 119K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=5XI1TdauYAo
>hurr durr, why are people who are aggrieved by society most opposed to society?

Well done detectives, you've really cracked the code!

>alt-right controlled opposition strawman
Quit falling for this shit daytime Jow Forums. Whenever you align yourself with someone you are judged by what they do. Align with ideas. NOT labels. When you align with a label you are judged collectively by whatever any person affiliated with that label does. How many fucking times does it have to happen before you learn??

How dare you want to be a better man than you yesterday, you nazi!

Honk honk

I wonder WHO could be behind this post?

Attached: hmmmmmmmm.png (1280x428, 433K)

Really gets that noggin joggin

Attached: 004f83a8790485544e93b9d1e0993a144495b81c.jpg (225x239, 12K)