Theory about EU migration from an Ex Elite soldier

so there's an ex Bundeswehr soldier who makes youtube videos about what's happening in Germany, Europe and the rest of the world. And also about prepping and survival. Channel name SURVIVAL COMBAT Der Breakout Kanal

I've written him a message on yt and talked a bit.
He told me he know some high ranking people who know about all of this and he said that migrants or refugees get distributed according to their ethicy. Because when war or chaos break out, everybody knows who to target. People who look like they don't belong to your "tribe".
The don't or hardly put Syrians etc. to Italy because Italians and Syrians look too similar on the fisrt gaze. They mainly put Africans to Italy on purpose.
While people with black hair and olive skin are easy to differenciate from a Swede oder a German.
could this be true?
When I thought about it there are Blacks in Northern Europe too but not nearly as much as in South Italy. But in Italy you don't find many Syrians and other Arabs it seems.

Attached: IMG_6349_edited1.jpg (1473x1696, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCDSPYNYpE1sy-yag9sHa16g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice link

there is not link. I'm just telling you his theory or what he claims ABC agencies have told him.

if you want to visit his channel youtube.com/channel/UCDSPYNYpE1sy-yag9sHa16g

but it's in German

ethicy???

Doesn't it make more sense that there are Niggers in Italy because it's the first destination and niggers are the least favored in anything so the other Governments rather get semi human arabs than niggers?

I don't know if that is true but i know that the reason for immigration is to have a civil war.

Yup, I thought about that too.

So it's all about skin color to the power that be. They don't put similar looking people together, because they want a uniform 'brownish' type of slave population.

So the EU is playing 4D chess and WANTS a race war? I don't get it.

This is what I thought too. Pic related for illustration.

Attached: migration.jpg (1294x941, 316K)

If you cannot figure that word out with just one missing letter that barely makes a difference then you need to go back to the Pole internet.

Fuck off faggot white knight, the kraut can speak for himself if he chooses to reply to me.

So they pick immigrants that look different just so it's easier to revert the situation once shit hits the fan? Sounds insane but would kinda makes sense that they tend to pick those who look different AND segregate themselves based on their culture & religion.

JUST

another uneducated amateur spewing easy bullshit for dumb Jow Forums white trash users to swallow

God it would suck to be in the German special forces, or any elite force.

You *know* their lives are monitored 24/7 and in autistic German detail for fear they'll wake up and realize how fucking shitty and evil the system they're a part of is and take justice into their own hands.

Says a whole fucking lot that their army has to have political officers.

Attached: 1457168913499.jpg (468x466, 70K)

In a few years there will be 100s of millions of niggers escaping africa due to climate change. If they arrive all at once, Europe dies, but because we got a taste of these monkeys now, Europe will go full 1488 soon and will be prepared to genocide 100s of millions of subhumans.
Soros was /ourguy/ all along.

the (((freemasons))) want the masses to be weak and for that any conflict even civil war might be necessary eventually. The only integration they truly care about is abandoning (Islamic) conservative values, so they try to group immigrants with gays, radical feminists and other funny people and force them into one front against white hetero males. The left wing pretends to protect one group and the right wing the other while both step by step only push for the interests of the group mentioned in the beginning of this post.

>climate change

Attached: Blick.png (466x586, 103K)

>niggers escaping africa due to climate change
more like due to dindu wants his gibs

Yes..

It is very funny seeing the right Jow Forums etc being duped into this. It's all moving too a radical roman catholic system.

They are already crusading islam, and they put alot of them in europe becuase they know they will be killed when civil war starts (which it will 100000000000000%) the question is just when.

And there will be no order and satan will come in and say "peace and safety" And establish the NWO THROUGH chaos.

Haven't you ver heard it? Order out of chaos?

Ordo ab chaos?

It's they're motto idoits.

Divide and conqueer, order out of chaos.....................They want all this conflict idiots dont you see??

>BUT IT'S DA JOOS N STUFF

Lol think that if you want. You will see in the future who really controlls.

The jews have alot of power no doubt. But the drivers of the NWO is and will always be Roman catholics.

They want order out of chaos.

How is it moving towards a catholicism ?
Where do you see that?

>They want all this conflict idiots dont you see??
very possible. That's maybe the reason they hardly persecute migrants compared to locals.

Yeah, they keep poking at the right to make them angry. But when you take a step back and look from a 3rd person view the picture is very clear.

Most of the people running the scene are very right extremist themselves, but again....Order out of chaos. These aren't dumb people you are dealing with.

Satan will come in as a saviour in all the chaos.

I do like your graphic my man, but it also makes me feel bad for all you brothers out there.

Attached: merica.jpg (736x565, 44K)

lefty subverted shizo thread
Kill traitors and shizos first

based, imagine having something like that in every room
(toilet too, you're vulnerable in there)

Nah.

Its so that you have to acquiesce. You become complicit. And a nation of emasculated liars is easy to control.

>In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.
Theodore Dalrymple

This. They don’t deliberately create massive contrast between the host population and the immigrants for some sort of strategic reason that will become relevant during some civil war that will never happen, they do it so you’ll notice, and so that their lies are all the more obvious and therefore all the more dehumanizing to people who notice and say nothing.