Are there any famous people on Jow Forums?

Are there any famous people on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1553719194362.jpg (1242x931, 923K)

idk but there are on other boards

yes

I'm pretty famous but my career would be over in an instant if anyone found out I post in /ptg/, please don't ask for proofs.

Yes

t. Bill Wilson

Any examples?

Bernie?

>being a /ptg/oy
gsa yourself

don jr browses Jow Forums occasionally

Fucking robocop

Don Trump jr.

OP

Known world wide for his extreme faggotry.

Attached: Xmd2h5y.png (1280x720, 845K)

Yes, we have Hollywood people visit from time to time dropping red pills on the paedophile ring and the cult surrounding the industry.

Oh also Tila Tequila posts on Jow Forums. So does the entire Infowars team (when Alex bitches about Neonazi boards attacking him for his love of Israel he's talking about us). A lot of E-Celebs post on Jow Forums such as Tim Pool, Lauren Southern and Mike Cernovich. Every blue checkmark on Twitter lurks Jow Forums for some post to put on their feed. Ben Garrison goes to 8pol. Taylor Swift is heavily rumored to lurk /b/, so maybe she comes to Jow Forums

Me. Check the news. It's happening.

Did we ever figure our who Hollywood user was?

This

I was popular in the 80s

Hi Chris.

And you did some fine work in the early 2000s.

Is that the president of England?

Attached: notchchan17.png (615x388, 66K)

>gsa
don't you have some toilets to plunge, peroginigger?

>England
>President

>UK as a whole
>President

Attached: 1524648347512.png (600x514, 132K)

I'm Donald Duck.

lmao, Notch have really gone of the deep end.

pewdiepie sam hyde and mister metokur

your mom on /hc/

I'm pretty famous in Germany but my career would be over in an instant if anyone found out I post in /ptg/, please don't ask for proofs.

Morrisey?

Aside from you?

based celebrity

Yes, yes it is. Well done!
You get a reward of tendies.

Don't worry David, we won't say a thing.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

I appreciate you words, John

I would speculate that William Shatner shitposts on Jow Forums. He's admitted on Twitter that he shitposts on /tv/ and it's his favorite board. Based on some of the shit he says on Twitter I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't spent some time here.

Attached: 1525169820680.jpg (768x433, 39K)

Post those pictures of your politicians doing that retarded power stances

Probably more than you realise. The chance to talk to real people and not be "that famous guy" for once or generally not currently have an image to uphold while you vent your true beliefs is something many of them value.

tay swift used to be a /b/tard

Hadn't really thought of it that way. Makes perfect sense.

Jow Forums is some strange kind of psychic nexus that brings all the best minds of the world together so I'd say yes