White People

A West Virginia man who told police he sexually abused a 3-year-old girl by accident must serve at least 50 years in prison before he is eligible for parole.
>Prosecutors said Bennett told detectives that he twice mistook the toddler for his wife after she climbed into his bed.
ktla.com/2019/03/27/west-virginia-man-who-claimed-he-accidentally-sexually-abused-toddler-is-ordered-to-serve-50-years-in-prison/amp/?

Attached: 0ACC9C9E-6308-43EA-A0FC-4DD0E70AA671.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

Yikes

still better track record than shitskins

>mistook toddler for wife
>twice

Attached: 1533637363290.jpg (360x296, 33K)

i can post you a dozen pedo cases over the past week alone in the US, all whites. Nigs do violence and steal, whites rape kids

>Bennett first denied sexually assaulting the 3 year old. He later said that two nighttime incidents in his bedroom, one involving a sex toy and another involving oral sex, happened by accident after the child crawled into the bed while his wife was away in the bathroom. Recordings of the interviews were played during the trial.
This might be the worst lie I've ever seen. Who would believe this?

>what are muslims

because white mothers report it to the police, black mothers beat their own daughters because they're jealous, and that's the end of it.

Pretty sad when the White Man has to do whataboutism with a medieval death cult in order to justify their intergenerational paedophilia problen

Go away nigger.

Fbi statistics show blacks molest kids at the same or higher level as whites, try again.

>i can post
then do nigger you dumb fuck that's what the internets for you stupid fucking stinky nigger.

Attached: 1551791552524.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Can we see the wife?

If he was black or hispanic there would be people rioting in the street for his release

Kek what did he expect?
>Oh shit bro I thought it was on purpose. Everyone chill it was an accident, happens to the best of us
Retard

His wife must be pretty darn smol to confuse her with a toddler.

There's a lot of sexual abuse of minors in black communities. Considering the patterns of behavior among blacks in general (impulsiveness etc.), you have to be either stupid or deluded to believe raping kids is somehow a white thing.

And do you know what nig kids don't do? Report sexual crimes.

Wtf.
How can somebody mistake a toddler with a full developed woman?
TWICE

I must confess chaps, dastardly story and all but i chuckled heartily at the excuse given by the pedo.
It's almost certainly something a Jow Forumsack would say to the police.

I have a dog. He climbs in bed with me sometimes. I accidentally hit him in his balls once. Felt bad for him. How do you accidentally give head to a toddler?

Kiddie fiddlers never admit it, they blame kids for coming on to them and then say stuff like ‘everyone was suspecting me of doing it so i thought I might as well do it’. Their inability to own up compounded with how shitty their crimes are makes them doubly annoying

BUT THAT WOULD MEAN THAT NIGGERS REALLY ARE EVIL AND NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED!!!!

Maybe he's married to a midget?

String him up. Are we really going to pay to feed a toddler rapist for 50 years?

You can't. He's lying of course.

The thing is that if you have enough confidence to tell a brazen lie to people's face without flinching, some people will actually believe it. That's what enables all kinds of absurd cons and pyramid schemes.

Maybe his wife is a midget.