German and Irish immigrants

German and Irish immigrants were THE downfall of the United States.
>Let in countless Germans who ethnically, culturally, and linguistically changed the country
>Let in countless Irish who did the same
>Germans kept crying for school to be taught in German
>Irish kept crying for wanting Catholicism to be taught in school
>Germans had the most foreign language newspapers out of any group
>Irish wouldn't shut up about Ireland
>Germans get their wish of German language in school and immediately do everything to make sure Polish, Czech, etc. are not added because they felt German was superior
>The Irish would be used as cheap labor that would push out Native Americans out of the labor market
>Both the Irish and Germans would vote against politicians that wanted to fix this issue
>Both Germans and Irish voted for people that wanted to continue bringing more of them
>Immigrants as a whole, but especially the Germans and Irish benefited from chain migration
>German city-states continuously pushed their criminals onto American shores with some estimates in the tens of thousands
>When Americans were finally waking up and starting to awaken their inner spirit during the 20th century do Germans follow the American way? No, they followed Hitler, who was inspired by the United States (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passing_of_the_Great_Race#Reception_and_influence)
>The Irish Kennedy family was responsible for the most liberal immigration policy in American history
Germans and Irish destroyed the United States before the US could ever grow as a nation. Fuck Germans AND fuck the Irish. Italians too.
Only good immigrants were British, Scandinavians, and Dutch

Attached: Germany-flags1.jpg (251x201, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/why-was-benjamin-franklins-basement-filled-with-skeletons-524521/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes they did technically
but you should phrase it German and catholic immigrants (includes Italians)

>checked
Much of south has historically had scots-irish, but you're right about the catholics
sorry OP
t. potato-american

Northern Irish are good, civilized people. Andrew Jackson was one.

The Germans did nothing wrong

>invite people in to destroy you
>be surprised when they do
Anglos will never learn

nice blog.

No Irish need apply

german immigration to the United States made your country a superpower in the first place. Without the large influx of german migration during the 19th and 20th century you would have lost many bright minds in your country and almost certainly germany would ve won the great war (WW I) thus its actually better and i have to say i agree with you. Germans shouldn't have emigrated to the US and instead built up germany.

but what can we do eh, past is past sadly if i could change it believe my i would do anything that would in the long term benefit the german culture as we are the people who have suffered the most in all history and yet are still hated the most.

>make germans kill germans in all world wars.
they are just another substance to the future slave mutt dna.

True, though the USA itself was also part of the downfall. It began as a masonic republic.

Yeah real masonic of the Founders to want to be anti-war, non-interventionist, anti-nigger, anti-banker, caring for the environment, not wanting women to vote, and trying to remove niggers. Real masonic.

Or creating a government based on actual masonic ideals, liberalism, being pro-jew (even funded by Haym Solomon, himself a jew), having an actual jewish banker in their ranks (Alex Hamilton), etc.?

Or Franklin engaging himself in all kinds of weird fraternities and having a closet in London full of child skulls?

Attached: washingtonmason.jpg (386x461, 136K)

Based, thank you bro

Being liberal back then meant something completely different. The Founders weren't even in favor of the French Revolution except for Jefferson who was a loony after the Revolution. The Founders didn't hate Britain, they praised the country constantly, they just hated the Crown.
>Hamilton is a Jew
No he wasn't but he was a problem in some instances like with the establishment of the First National Bank. But overall he was dealt with swiftly.

LOL your founders were literally members of the Freemasons

Franklin had an anatomy buddy.
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/why-was-benjamin-franklins-basement-filled-with-skeletons-524521/

Being a mason meant something different back then. Andrew Jackson was a mason and removed the Second National Bank. Fuck off.

>>The Irish Kennedy family was responsible for the most liberal immigration policy in American history

True.

JFK dated Marilyn Monroe, original thot
Spread ADL "Nation of Immigrants" Propaganda
Unleashed Identity politics onto USA

Yes, mass migration from one nation to another is a bad thing.
Here's the problem: you are not a nation.
Furthermore, because of WW1 and its sequel, German nationalism inside the US dwindled (you don't want to be constantly called spy), so now there are almost no major German enclaves left inside the US.
But you know who also came into your country, disguised as Germans, with our names and our language, though a different religion?
Tl;dr blame (((them))), not us.

Attached: 1553158702138.jpg (960x638, 127K)

>now there are almost no major German enclaves left inside the US.
Which is good. The language needs to die out. You've done enough damage.
Despite Jews coming here most came from the Pogroms, the original Germans who came here were Protestant and Catholic begging for the things I listed.

How in the name of fuck does any of this matter now?
Do you expect Jow Forums to approve open borders and mass migration?
You've got a whole bunch of problems currently, all of them caused by (((you know whom))).
You know what would be cool? A "law of return", but for Germans. Our leaders say we need more workers. So let's open the gates for our forgotten brothers.

Attached: 1553155667524.jpg (960x691, 55K)

>How in the name of fuck does any of this matter now?
Because the reasons we're flooding ourselves with chinks and spics is because idiots are making the argument that Germans and Irish were good immigrants. You weren't. and yes, it does matter to my nation. It's fucking dead because of your people. I have no hate for Germans in Germany, I only have disdain. I want nothing to do with you. Just trade and if you end up being fucked by France again I don't want it stopped.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree dude

Attached: 170522092440-02-trump-western-wall-0522-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 78K)

>Fucked by France again
Wtf? Maybe you mean Russia? Very similar flag. They're ok now.
Tell me this: whom do you descend from?

Attached: 1549520840988m.jpg (1024x682, 119K)

Bump

I'm so sorry that the most white immigrants are germans. How could they ask to speak and learn German in the schools. Just unconscionable...

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-152846__01.jpg (1080x682, 126K)

>>Let in countless Germans who ethnically, culturally, and linguistically changed the country
how
I complain about fellow germans that they integrate too well. They quickly forget their identity. They rank behind jews italians english or french or spanish in how well they preserve their identity
how have they 'changed' america not even in the slightest

>Who is Napoleon?
Extremely
Yeah now maybe. It took centuries for them to stop

Yep, 15% of the total population in the US is German (or has german ancestry). However the US fought 2 world wars against them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-214050__01__01.jpg (1048x820, 168K)

Based and Anglopilled

Attached: 43C7A8A1-9E66-452E-A4BC-C562645E0E0A.jpg (652x353, 107K)

>German immigrants were THE downfall of the United States
Based.
Get fucked lmoa.

Attached: eternal kraut.png (490x714, 128K)

this was true 200 years ago but due to immigration and globalisation local race realities have changed

Those Germans didn’t feel German retard

The most germans came in the 1800s, because the economical Situation of the german states was not that good.

How have we ruined your country? You ruined ours, with fighting against us in ww1 and doing shit in iraq, afghanistan, Iraq and Iran. You literally turned these states into even bigger shitholes then they were before. And now all the rapefuges are coming to us and this slut Merkel lets them in.

Germany is fucked. Don't blame us for such a retarded claim.

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-154318__01.jpg (1080x626, 72K)

>doesn't name the actually cause whilst spreading Hollykike anti-German propaganda

Attached: noseberg.png (600x555, 281K)

henry ford

john d rockefeller

levi strau...alright fuck it

“It took centuries but look, three good Americans of German descent. Checkmate.”
Nice non-argument

>Dumb Anglo nigger can't comprehend how liberalism is doomed to fail
You loose you unaware faggot!

Your pathetic culture built upon muh selfishness and muh greed destroyed everything. Anglo capitalism is DOOMED to fail. Traditionalism was destroyed during 20tg by dumb globalist anglos, not by Germans or Irish you dumb fuck.

Let that sink in you stupid anglo faggot, you have no one to blame but yourself. You destroyed everything and now you scapegoat like the Jewish cucks you are.

>something something beaner
I'm an American you dumb fuck.

What can I say except your welcome

lmaoing at this mutt, german immigrants built america, it is why the rust belt was the most important economic region for our country. Germans also built up other countries and made them great, like Peru which has some 300.000 german migrants and brazil but the brazilians are more mixed now. reguardless germans build civilizations and anglos destroy em'

The entire midwest is the German Enclave, plus you Know the 'Amish'? their primary language is German.

Attached: german-americans-map.jpg (750x390, 156K)

they don't speak german anymore. The weird german thats spoken in the us has been heavily bastardised by english

I mean if you're talking about Amish, yeah technically they speak Pennsilfaanisch-Deitsch. But the average midwest German speaks generic High-German

Attached: GermanAmericans.png (1190x810, 664K)

I want your Irish cock in me.

This is a totally moot point now. We’re all mixed up now.

Interested in how you claim Germans have suffered the most throughout history

Fear the Eternal Gael

The Irish did nothing wrong.