WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Someday, I will tell you the secret!
>Someday, I will tell you the secret!
Someday, I will tell you the secret!

Attached: 20190328_060935.png (1563x1144, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
youtube.com/watch?v=t2d0UItIuh0
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
youtube.com/watch?v=NIbXbzK-XIA
youtu.be/IO6VpMYAVms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has a tape of Hillary Clinton fucking a donkey in Cuba when she was selling the country out to the Russians.

He knows his retard base believes in conspiracies so he hypes it up.

The same as Q.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 6 more years faggot

>A secret.

>Jews run the media.

Yeah we know Don.

>retard base believes in conspiracies
i love the smell of irony in the morning

>retard base believes in conspiracies
Like a 2 year span of reeeeeeeing 'Trump-Russia collusion'?

>He has a tape of Hillary Clinton fucking a donkey in Cuba
A video of the Clinton honeymoon?
Yuck.

That doesn't count. That never happened. They never really cared about Trump colluding with Russia. They didn't.

Attached: 1553583703506.jpg (800x544, 364K)

he means he'll sell you The art of the deal 2!

- #101.) Hurts my feefees.

>that pic
The absolute fucking all encompassing ass-blasted cope. Fucking hilarious

>Someday, I will tell you the secret

Attached: jew york times.jpg (782x1200, 335K)

Part II: The Art of the Squeal

youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

It means he suspects some pretty damaging news to come out soon. This is his preemptive damage control

mmm salty

Dream on, le assblasted.

Attached: C805B44C-DA5B-4877-9396-CDAEA22FC733.png (398x562, 209K)

Off on a tangent here but Trump did not write that. An American his age (with the exception of maybe a school English teacher who worked past the age of 65) would not put the comma inside the parenthesis like that on the word "breakdown". He'd do it like I did with that period. The change came much too late for him to know or care.

>parenthesis

What if Putin wrote it for him?

He’s a Zionist agent

тoвapищ влaд

>le assblasted
>"le" unironically
Are you new?

Attached: 1b4f2b104ad778037af7a97510420c222ec3a086_00.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Stop catcalling me.

He funds the “fake news” with propaganda money to make himself look more sympathetic

He’s saying to trust the plan goy

You will be gassed for your memetic misdemeanour.

Attached: 1533743933914.gif (149x181, 836K)

Trump;
I was only pretending to support them so that I could destroy them from the inside.
We can only wish eh?

Attached: 1553541250512.jpg (587x534, 105K)

> Not faggot Zblumpf surrendering

Ok

Attached: 1551970859965.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

Attached: 1553470301249.jpg (699x679, 94K)

>i have learn to live with it
Cries all day on twitter

back to le reddit with you retard

holy shit source please this is great

>the deepstate are totally losing, goys!
>stick to the plan!
>I promise to tell you everything eventually :^)
He really knows how to keep his boomer base hooked.

I didnt like him as a candidate. I liked him as a civilian. Hes absurd and that's entertaining, also our economy, meaning investors and large businesses must feel good about whatever hes doing. He probably has multiple layers of bs for different levels of comprehension in the population.

He is keeping very important information from you. He doesnt have the right to do that. This is your government, not his. His keeping this info from you is the opposite of transparency and a slap in the face to small government, conservative ideals.

But the right loves it when it comes from him. The right is every but as delusional and manipulated as the left.

This. Unironically. Is. The. Secret.

Attached: nInZAaw_1553783679014.jpg (287x263, 48K)

What do you think a "conspiracy" is?

He knows the secret to dealing with fake news.

Can any of you read?

the left seems incapable of dealing with the fact that not a single piece of dirt, not a single fucking piece, was found on trump despite the previous administration illegally wiretapping his building and the national intelligence services committing treasonous acts to entrap his campaign in a situation they completely invented as revealed in the papadopoulous testimony. not a single piece of dirt. keep ignoring reality with your desperate attempt to "win". it's most likely very important for your survival, especially if you own or work at a media company or work in an intelligence agency.

I will tell you what I think the secret is, anons

this:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2d0UItIuh0

>What did he mean by this?

Attached: images(4).jpg (256x197, 2K)

The secret is
>have a billion dollars
And now you know.

the secret is that Trump is a Zionist stooge

>hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

The secret is
>pure accelerationism
Trump is pure orange acceleration on legs. Trump derangement syndrome is juss another way of putting it. Sooo sweeet.

Attached: 306C78E9-DA8D-4A6A-A8D8-E1FE4644BC73.jpg (960x1440, 230K)

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me

gaffe

Smith-mundt act repealed by Obama

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY

Get , comfy and redpilled

limited hangout - the president

Yes. You were made to cry for two years solid by retards, you hysterical chump.
Hoode hoode hoo & fuck you.

That's not a secret though

Yes it's pure accelerationism toward the 40% face

ever since the bush administration the msms is paid by the government to report on things and told how to report on them by the white house

bush wanted 2 different sides of the war on terror coverage to cover for a failing economy. consumption dropped in 2001 and it was endless coverage of the war on terror nothing economic. obama wanted niggergedon and knew whites wouldnt buy the bullshit and allowed fox news to cover it the other way and trump paid cnn to shill for israel which is the least believable which means kang nigger and retard and chief were smarter than trump

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED.

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

it reads more like a Trump advertisement yeah i'm not seeing a problem here.

The secret is Trump knows who the Muslims are.
>Je..
Muslim.

Dont come here and say shit that makes sense. This is a fun club where people hype eachothers delusions.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

President Trump is trying to right the ship with minimal loss of life. I personally would prefer to see every communist and jew keelhauled then thrown to the sharks, but Trump is doing things his way.
All the jewish agitation for a civil war, the extreme behavior of the democrats, the shrillness of the shills, everything points to the jews being on the losing side of this.
Our only concerns are demographics and the removal of non-whites from white countries, and the best way to deal with it in the interim is to have as many white babies as possible.
(((Tarrant))) never reproduced, and the muslims shit out more than replacement numbers just in the time it took for that jew to shoot a handful of Palestinians.

oohhhhh snapppppp

>Abrahamic mental illness
jews are a cosmic mistake

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

6?

>He has a tape of Hillary Clinton fucking a donkey in Cuba when she was selling the country out to the Russians.

I'd fap to it

This, I can't wait for the meltdown next election

what did he mean by posting and reposting this old copypasta over and over?

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

the sheer quantity of lies.

It’s derailing the thread by making it unreadable

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

The secret of how he lives with fake news, dum-dums! He is planning to write a self-help book after he retires, and this is advance spamming...

Attached: images.jpg (218x231, 11K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Smith-Mundt Modernization Act.

Good catch. We need to check his older tweets to see if they do the same.

spbp

One day he will let us know the
secrets

But only after we depart from this devil world

Trust God

Trust the plan

Only the afterlife matters now

You will learn all once you enter the gates of heaven

Stay vigilant

Keep waiting

Q

Yeah, just because it is written in a book means that it is true? I don't think so...

Attached: 1536936451498.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Mfw He will soon reveal the ((((((secret))))

>6 more years faggot

Of what? Orange man tweeting, and doing nothing else.

You must be so proud.

Ok, I just checked a few. He puts the period inside the quotes in his "Nuclear Button" tweet, and in another one about Roger Stone not testifying against him.

Who taught him to do this? How is he able to get this obscure grammar rule right every time, but misspell "hamberders?"

Pillars of Marxism is to delegitimize the news and Government, Trump is doing his part. There is a fine line he is walking. Draining the swamp is not his goal, he only wants to expose just enough for people to lose faith in the Government.

>If only you knew how bad things really are.
youtube.com/watch?v=NIbXbzK-XIA

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

the butthurt leftists assblasted through the fucking moon today.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

>trump shitposting as he always has.
>thinking this time we got him and can tell from his shitposting
Being this retarded. wow

Attached: 9c2e5cb95f19c5c2344defa34f4750b3cbd195cef9cbf67c74f675b147139e40.jpg (400x257, 16K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Hahaha holy shit!

You seem nervous, cuck.

You won’t have time to flee once “it” starts. They will come for you in the middle of the night.

It would be best to flee back to Israel NOW.

you are retarded. did you know most of the verses used to point to the end times have been reused for decades & centuries now, each time the end being just as close as before.....
>b-but this time it's for real!
k.

That the media is....

JEWISH?

Attached: elon media.jpg (1125x1111, 250K)

Attached: media.webm (485x274, 2.84M)

> CNN: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE'S GOING TO REVEAL STATE SECRETS

R U S S I A N H A C K S

Attached: 45EF0E53-B520-410B-A02E-8E4617712A38.jpg (233x497, 28K)

FUCK OFF with your (((evangelical))) cuckoldery.

WE KNOW ZIONISTS hijacked the Scofield bible
PROVEN
>youtu.be/IO6VpMYAVms

Attached: Church cucked to JEWS.png (751x931, 959K)

Attached: jesus on jews.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Attached: jesus banksters temple.jpg (720x628, 55K)