I present to you the alpha male cat for discerning men. The Siamese. Intelligent, loyal, and assasin

I present to you the alpha male cat for discerning men. The Siamese. Intelligent, loyal, and assasin.

Attached: IMG_4094.jpg (750x649, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2m56tTGxr4
youtube.com/watch?v=AYYwM6aNegs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cats are cuck tier pets. Real men own a fucking dog.

Real men? You mean the type who will lick your ass?

Nigger jew detected.

Attached: 1550508831927.jpg (790x675, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-2m56tTGxr4

orange tabby:

>most (70%+) are male
>cute
>orange
> dog-like

youtube.com/watch?v=AYYwM6aNegs

I can haz kitteh?

Orange tabbies are awesome. Best cats I've ever lived with. Tuxedo cats being a close second.

Attached: Business Cat.jpg (187x250, 6K)

Cat vs dog threads are absolute cringe tier. TRUE men respect both animals and treat both with respect.

Siamese are needy assholes.

Maine Coon are the gentle giants.

They're super friendly but they do need a lot of brushing.
I hear Savannah cats are really good pets if you get an F2 or later, but they require a pretty expensive diet for them to really be healthy.

Attached: savannah cat.jpg (700x350, 22K)

Cats are stealth. Especially the Siamese.

Attached: IMG_4095.jpg (708x289, 76K)

my orange tabby was an unneutered feral that showed up on my property one freezing winter. i felt bad and let him stay in my garage.

despite being completely wild, he got domesticated and is a good boy.

orange tabbies are just super friendly and trusting.

I think they prefer to be called "conjoined cats" now.

Dogs literally eat cat shit because they are retarded and will also lick your butt hole if you present it to them. Dogs are meme pets nowadays unless you are a hunter. They slobber everywhere, smell and bark at leaves falling.

Yeah, mostly same story, here.
Our young adult tuxedo brought a little kitten just before winter set in. They'd hang out together every day and after a few days of deliberating we decided to take him in... and then his brother showed up, too, lol.
They've always been super chill and really smart. Taught them to come when we whistle using a few pieces of cheese as a treat.

DELET

Attached: 1547829856991.jpg (307x309, 18K)

Attached: 747.jpg (400x300, 26K)

Fucking Siamese have the funniest sounding calls of any house cat.
But the greatest of all house cats are of course the Maine Coons.

Attached: 1552978083827.jpg (345x458, 23K)

Dont put stupid clothes on cats you fucking cretin
they dont like it

Hairless cats don't mind clothes.

You are absolutely correct. Main Coons are general giants. I've had two. But they are a little too gentle. Siamese are forboding and competitive.

You're right. It was the one and only time.

I really want a savana cat. Someday.

My Maine Coon is getting up there (13 years) and I don't know what I'll do once he's gone.

Next you'll be saying put your cats on cold wash only.

Attached: 1535532586722.jpg (343x481, 44K)

Get a kitten once he's gone. From my experience, the younger the kitten, the most protective and loyal he will be to you. But not necessarily. I've seen some rescue/strays be fiercely protective of young children.