Does our guy stand any chance?

Does our guy stand any chance?

Attached: primary.png (323x1323, 286K)

If you mean Biden, then yes. More so than Trump.

I don't think so unfortunately

Biden is not our guy

Sadly Patrick little 2020 seems like a far fetched reality

Based biden

>Pocahontas 3.3%

Attached: 51B6079D-D4FE-44F8-9A80-BCA75DD1C63A.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Biden was just out campaigning against “the rule of thumb”. Let that sink in.

Attached: F068BEC3-CE06-4714-8678-012A6F301F3E.png (299x323, 164K)

>a literal pedophile stands a better chance than Trump

Attached: 1512717073420.png (645x729, 62K)

I meant Yang. This "Butt" guy is taking all our upstart momentum.

Anybody believes that? I know Biden is popular, but he instantly jumped high without a reason.

>Buttigieg
is that a joke name?

80% of Americans are circumcised, maybe even Patrick Little, so they won't vote for him, they have ties to chosen.

Attached: circumcision USA 1900 to 2000.png (800x1376, 334K)

Well, he's the guy that all the people who don't really care either way will vote for, since he's the "default" choice by being the previous VP.

Anyway Sanders would win against Biden. When all the fringe candidates drop out their supporters will more likely go to Sanders than Biden.

Biden? He's leading the polls. So yea he has a chance.

Attached: mmmm.jpg (533x751, 61K)

our guy? trump? yeah based on that he has a good chance

Isn't Hillary running?

h-hot

Attached: c4yaxp52nilz.jpg (604x613, 71K)

He's gay too. A gay democratic candidate, and he has "butt" in his name. I swear that's the only reason he's popular.

>Warren 3.3%
What the fuck happened?

>Yang
His policies are all extremely short sighted and rely on a strong labor market that he wants to automate. The math makes zero sense and he's a corporate lackey in disguise.

Who the fuck is our guy? I’m not supporting any of these fucking idiots.

Buttgei for the nomination. Cap this.

DESU I lost steam with Andrew yang. He hasn't done anything to wow me lately. He burned too bright too fast. While I do want him to win the Democrats primary. I'm just no longer up to yangposting

Biden is going to be like Jeb. He might win the primary, depending on how smart his opponents are (they aren't very), but will fizzle in the general as soon as he becomes Creepy Joe when facing off against Trump.

O'Rourke, Booker and Kamala are actually too stupid to win a general election. Bernie's supporters are burnt out at this point, and could easily switch to Yang or not even show up for the primaries whether he withdraws from the race or not (I think a lot of people are tired of him and want him to just withdraw early, endorsing someone else). The Butt guy is a nobody with a dumb name that doomed him before he began. Gabbard is a nobody who is putting no effort into her campaign, and already received the kiss of death from Richard Spencer back in 2017 or so. Warren is a laughing stock and should be barred from running for any office. Nobody would support her even if she was the only one running.

Yang has been doing a great job reaching out to his base, but despite his efforts, much of his rhetoric is empty and lacks answers. That might just be a strategy for his base, since young people don't really care about answers as much as the feeling that they are being listened to and validated, but if he can't be more persuasive in the general, he's going to faceplant on debate stage against Trump and there will go his candidacy. He is WAAAAYYY to easily labeled a Communist, and the Chinese name/heritage only makes it the incoming Red Yang label all the more visceral.

She tried to prove she was an Indian by taking a DNA test, and it only made her look like an idiot when it showed that she has less Indian blood than even the average American. Even dumb democrats thought she was an idiot for that.

>shilling for a communist chink to get back at the jewish stooge you voted for last time
So much for your """"""democracy""""""""

Not for 2020 unless he is an absolute beast debating and leaves everyone speechless with energy and whatnot.

2024 tho who knows, he might be a serious candidate, look at Bernie now compared to 2016

>beaten by a literal who whose name resembles a buttplug
The absolute state of Jow Forums losers.

If Yang wins America will be an even bigger joke. Vote for Biden if you really want to go democrat this time

Attached: 2sLmCNt.jpg (1024x639, 75K)

All of these faggots will get rekt by Trump. They are just going to pick the one that can swindle the most money from dumbasses

Biden would hand the election to Trump. He's got little appeal outside hardline DNC neoliberals.

>If you mean Biden, then yes.
I think you may be wrong
gif related

Attached: 48999FBA-0650-40A3-ADD0-0E4B7E11BEDB.gif (480x270, 3.81M)

why is it so blurry

He lacks vision

Biden numbers are fake.

>our guy
>implying
I don't see Patrick Little on your little infographic there, friendo.

Not yet, at least. It’s going to come down between Bernie and Biden, with Bernie getting kicked at last second again.

no u

The chink?
Shill please, there's no way a chink will get enough ethnic votes to win.

I'm voting for Trump if this happens. No more corporate democrats. Whitmer is fucking Michigan already (we should have voted for Abdul).

Buttigieg is in third place now in a new poll of first-in-the-nation Iowa, that is the only reason anyone's thinking about him all of a sudden. His national numbers are still in the 0%-1% range though.

Attached: JUST.png (954x342, 238K)

once blacks and mexicans hear about the free $12,000 a year anything can happen ... i think he can shoot up to above beto somewhere near the 15% or maybe even better

Reality.

>yfw Biden becomes the next president.

Attached: 1410711414526.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Yeah but that's like 2 months ago. She was considered a top tier dem candidate far more recently than that

4.5%? Holy shit. Meanwhile the media shills Booker all day and that nigger crashing it is looking good for Yang if he gets time to talk at the debates he's going to blow these low IQ fucks out of the water none of them have a brain at all and Biden is the dumbest one

Besides that, he's basically never been right about anything.

when the polls hit 8.8% your gonna see some serious shit.
our guy is gonna win, don't doubt it, it makes you look weak.

Do you want a corporate lackey in disguise or a corporate lackey in disguise who talks about poor white men needing jobs and $1,000? Every other candidate including Birdie Sandals is explicitly anti white why is pol so anti white now?
Biden just said he wished he supported Anita Hill more against all those evil white men in the 1990s. They're all anti white racist yet Pol hates the one guy who's not fuck you brown larping niggers pretending to be white to steer young whites wrong.

Attached: yangbutton.jpg (556x258, 25K)

>yfw Biden becomes the next president.
He will be busted for child sex trafficking and pedophilia before that.

Attached: pizza hotdogs.png (566x625, 223K)

>11% of Iowans will vote for booty judge because he has a funny name that CNN has repeated dozens of times forever burning it into their long term memory
>Iowans don't even know who Yang is
I actually don't like being in a country with most of these states balkanization can't happen soon enough for me I actually hate people from many states fucking corn fags.

Biden is a creepy fucker