WHAT. THE. FUCKITY. FUCK???

WHAT. THE. FUCKITY. FUCK???

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-091615_Chrome.jpg (1078x1359, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/03/28/us/jussie-smollett-backlash-thursday/index.html
youtu.be/YSIzCxyNlNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better luck next time, Jow Forums.
lol

Attached: 1523733879768.png (307x392, 251K)

what the fuck is wrong with the nigger monkey cunts face?

better luck next time, cucks.
lol

Attached: 1478698533771.jpg (640x960, 105K)

sense.
this shit should make some.

Checked. Next time is just around the corner.
>be nigger
>fuck up
>let off
>”haha”
>still nigger
>new fuckup incoming

Attached: 000C2F50-1018-40C0-96FE-045102946E94.jpg (1300x1673, 615K)

this comes right out of the movie devils advocate
how the devil will let every criminal walk so the
stench of corruption reaches to heaven to choke
them. movies warn ie confess to you, then it
happens in real life. all niggers are sons and
daughters of satan.

Nigger Faggot Kike

Attached: uwotm8.png (1071x1034, 769K)

I understand they dropped the case because they say they have bigger crimes to prosecute. I wonder if that means they won’t be prosecuting traffic infractions.

I could understand them dropping it if he came clean and apologized, but he is still lying. He is literally caught dead to rights guilty and he is sticking to his story and they let him go. That is beyond obvious corruption.

That hair on that head looks ridiculous.

mfw when people actually though Smollet would be put in jail or sth

This is a common trend in big cities. Elect a leftist DA, the DA then refuses to prosecute crimes committed by minorities. Crime spirals out of control as criminals learn there are no consequences, police learn their action make no difference, tax paying citizens learn they are on thier own. I've spent my life watching a safe polite city be turned into a 3rd world warzone. People are freaking out over Smollett when this happens every day with violent crime suspects all over America.

16 Felony charges user. This wasn't some small case.

Sealed case, expunged record, $10,000 bond broken.
Nothing to see here, move along...

I heard him make a statement saying that this was vindication of his innocence.

So why did they drop? It’s crazy.

>I understand they dropped the case because they say they have bigger crimes to prosecute.
I also think the whole thing is a waste of time, like dealing with "hate crimes" of internet trolling.
Courts got bigger concerns, like murders, manslaughters and loan sharks getting burned (just kidding with the last one, they always get away with it).

Come back on a week flaggot

They just wanted to shake up his career a little, but now i am not sure it was even shaked, maybe he will prosper from now on. In old days when actors got accused of similar shit their career would go downhill. Smollett might get away with it and become the next Marvel hero, Hollywood is crazy enough now.

>why did they drop

Ethnic nepotism.
The exact thing kikes accuse old white men of doing.

Attached: 20B44C0C-7BFD-4A7E-9D05-F0C769A23387.jpg (768x566, 31K)

Attached: 1553661134284.png (847x1142, 191K)

>Prosecutor incriminates herself on CIN
>this is bad for Jow Forums

Just look at that ugly pile of shit, lmao.

Based, Jow Forums get flossed on.

Heads still roll over accusations if you're not a nog in the more cucked parts of the US. I'm surprised that he didn't pull a Spacey, and more surprised he continued to plead not guilty.
Based memeflag.

It would've been very slightly more tolerable if the fucking scum 'Jussy'...would just issue an apology and stop being so goddamn smug and self righteous.

He is literally maintaining his innocence...and acting like the victim. The man is a freakish clown from hell.

im sure he still has aids user

Attached: 1550990803787.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

When will Soros face justice for his international crimes against Nation's security and sovereignty

>he continued to plead not guilty.
He must have had some powerful guarantees to get away with it.

>could have been proven guilty
Of course he could have. He literally entered a pea of guilty before the charges were dropped.

wait till you learn about the black ops he paid on the border of pakistan and india a couple years ago.

This shit is fucking insane
>He's definitely guilty
>But we won't charge him because it wasn't (((violent)))

What's the point of these laws if they don't even prosecute
Oh that's right, they choose who to prosecute and not
It's fucking insane

Did this guy play on the Oakland Raiders at one time.. or am I mixing him up with somebody else?

Tell me more.

Meanwhile they guy who shared video of shooting that was public domain was charged 12 years in prison. They are virtue signaling what you can and can't do. Niggers can be racists, whites can't even share data which might hurt somebody's feelings.

That face is reaching levels of ugly that shouldn't be possible.

Hes a kike

>chief prosecutor is a diversity hire sheboon
>expecting district attourney's office to function at all

not sure the exact details, but apparently it had something to do with the trains being derailed or some shit. and then maybe some more shit like that.

Yes and Jussie is part of the (((loan shark))) tribe

name one flaw with this QUEEN

Attached: Monkey-in-a-Wig--54598.jpg (800x600, 144K)

>waste of time
A waste of time is the criminal investigation he started. Then their reason for not prosecuting is they are too busy. He wasted the time of the people that have no time to waste. Plus the cost of the investigation.

I guess they will have to get him for tax evasion. It is Chicago after all.

Attached: IMG_2088.png (1334x750, 843K)

Bait and switch.
>wipe the case
>say "maybe we shouldn't have wiped the case"
>neuter every critic immediately by being publicly self-critical

This is glorious daze. Fucking whites need to learn a lesson.

Attached: wiener.jpg (415x404, 30K)

This has happened to the west side of LA

Twitter banned me for christ church tweets I made two weeks ago. This was after I criticized Smollet and many people agreed. (((coincidence)))

Annnnd the DOJ and Feds just picked up the case
Thanks for wishing us luck
It worked!

cnn.com/2019/03/28/us/jussie-smollett-backlash-thursday/index.html

this is going to get dropped just as quickly as the original case.

They let him go because they wanted a violent reaction from the far right. Remember these people want excuses to grab guns.

Whomever wastes streetshitters is a good man in my book, Mr. Soros gets a pass.

Sauce please?

Asking with necked brown elf Aura Shurifon from teaching muyo. Not a fan of the series, but big tiddied brown elf is the only acceptable type of brown.

Attached: 1532294758837.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Why are niggers so stupid and corrupt

twitter is a saudi company

> pic related
What are these tribal marks?

Attached: 28CFEF7A-DBD2-4D02-ACAC-FD48A34EB8C8.jpg (1857x1083, 1.26M)

It's an ellipsis watermark prompting the user to click the image. Good coincidence tho

I don’t think you understand what happened
The Chicago PD released unredacted files on the cover up in response to a FOIA request
They responded to the FOIA in LESS THAN 24 hours
They claimed no knowledge of the Judges order to seal the case, and released these unredacted files a day after the seal was in place
People are going down for this cover-up

She's gotta be half Abo

Where is the unredacted one? All I could find was the redacted version.

It's a gayjewnigger. Every bit craves to lie and subvert.

Thanks tech support

>So why did they drop?

Kamala Harris

I can’t find them either
The ones available online have been black barred

The most hilarious thing about blacks in power is that they are literally too fucking dumb as shit to ever consider how obvious their corruption is. Corrupt whites and jews at least try to hide it.

is there no chance of federal prosecution now ?

Attached: hmmm.png (436x424, 300K)

There still is. By mailing himself the letter, that's an FBI thing -- and their investigation is still open.

He wasn't absolved but wasn't found guilty, either. I think there's no risk of double jeopardy.

Thank you for calling P____, have a nice day.

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED.

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

Don't worry

Attached: 1553770394863.jpg (750x376, 140K)

I'll bet you that some angry white dudes will fuck up a random black guy on the street as payback. Smollet's ass will be beaten vicariously, and it will be on Smollet's conscience, if he has any.

I almost think they pull this obviously corrupt shit to get people accustomed to it. This is how it is now. Laws are selectively enforced, and there is nothing you can do about it.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

> We had to drop the charges because the case against him was airtight, and it was the only way to let him off.

God damn that thing is hideous

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

which is hilarious because whites are the only ethnicity that doesn't band together to look after their own, in fact often the opposite, actively undermines their own

This. OJ got away clean after murdering his wife and now does in a Florida prison. Niggers cant help but to fuck up and go to prison

Attached: 1553541625739.jpg (900x900, 140K)

Honk honk!

Attached: 9D725ABA-9DA1-46A3-82A2-569F0D3FA604.jpg (2510x3464, 2.43M)

How the fuck do literal baboons like this get elected in America? What the fuck? She is literally a silverback in high-heels with a JD.

Forget it Jake, it's Chitown.

It's chicago

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

affirmative blaction

DOJ will bend her over for this.

democracy wins again

:)

Attached: 1524433046566.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Uncertain. She's very well connected.

Attached: 1553632812679.jpg (1158x1616, 1.21M)

Chicago has always been one of the most corrupt cities in the USA. Boomers may be freaking out because they're watching the breakdown of white society in real-time now, but they're also being distracted from jews making huge moves to try to oppress the goyim and crush their countries under boot; trying to take away the guns and the internets, our rights to speech and defense.

Attached: 1553618048426.jpg (1719x962, 325K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Heh, "reform".

I think you already know.

Attached: 1518903652309.gif (250x167, 339K)

What's with all the attempts to slide smollet threads? Every one either gets deflected onto "Trump got away with muller also he's a zionist" or just actual shitposting like the guy in this thread.

There's something really big going on with smollet.

he's mass spamming every thread desu

youtu.be/YSIzCxyNlNM

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_wkfbzpky5iixj1zqa736.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

>$33,000

he's fucking meme-ing on us that old kike fuck

>could have been proven guilty
>we just didn't want that to happen is all