German DIY firm's 'racist' advert that shows an Asian woman sniffing dirty laundry worn by white men sparks outrage in...

>German DIY firm's 'racist' advert that shows an Asian woman sniffing dirty laundry worn by white men sparks outrage in South Korea
>German DIY firm Hornbach produced an advert showing white men gardening
>They then remove their dirty clothes which are packed and shipped to a city
>Asian woman is show buying the dirty clothes, and sniffing them for pleasure
>The advert has been branded racist, but Horbach has refuted the allegation

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6859833/German-DIY-firm-branded-racist-advert-shows-Asian-woman-sniffing-dirty-laundry.html

Attached: 11564130-6859833-image-a-2_1553772121215.jpg (634x382, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDojwDqfrBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The advert shows men working in their gardens before handing their dirty clothes to men who package them to be sold in vending machines in cities

Attached: 11564104-6859833-image-a-4_1553772148374.jpg (634x367, 29K)

those men do not look white

Absolutely s e e t h i n g

Attached: confusedfrog.png (612x491, 98K)

they look like alibabas from iranian taj-mahals. you know "caucasians" from caucasus mountains.

Jippie-ja-ja jippie-jippie-yay~

It's not racist; they had different versions of the ad with white men smelling the same filthy clothes. It's incidental that she's Asian. I guess POC only want to appear in ads that make them look good; any ads where someone looks bad, well, that's strictly an acting job for white people. Which is racist in and itself. So there is racism in this news story, but it's not coming from the German side.

This ad made me laugh, 10/10 Advertising

Attached: 1553688217478.jpg (426x480, 53K)

Guess interracial relationships are not okay if the guy is white.

White male, Asian female is the most hated by the media.

Why is this the case?

Attached: 1553086833781.png (494x440, 202K)

LOL. Where is the ad of a german swallowing a turd and calling it the TASTE OF SPRING?

If the women is Black it seemingly is. It has recently increased drastically over here

why do you assume that

Not true. It's only an issue for those asians living in west and consuming western media Whites are portrayed horribly in Asian media.

who cares about the opinion of worst korea?

>over here
In memeflag land

That's not true, and even if it was, who cares?
youtube.com/watch?v=nDojwDqfrBI
They worship us, that's all that matters.

Isnt it just basically what happens? Guys in Japan buy panties from vending machines.

This. It's a goof on that. Muh racism.

>pic related

in the comment section a user says:
Well done with the hidden message.
Horbach likes the post:
Thanks. We're pleased you see more in our spot.

Attached: Well done with the hidden message - Thanks. We're pleased you see more in our spot.png (1217x786, 961K)

*blondes your path*

THIS is the most hated couple. Tell me the last time you seen two blondes together looking healthy and happy and it wasn't drawn by someone....

Attached: 1245657465.jpg (474x487, 46K)

It's this kind of attitude that makes whites toxic to the world and will necessarily be exterminated.

I can't remember really?....

>mfw there are people who are worried and obsessed with finding racism in this ad rather than being disgusted by the degeneracy and filth it shows
*honk honk*

Children come out with superior iq

So if it were a white women, everything would be okay?

who fucking care what chinks think

>physical labor is degenerate

Attached: 1370639060966.jpg (340x499, 45K)

I can literally hear the roasties REEing

Attached: roastbeef.jpg (801x876, 244K)

Disgusting.

what could the message be?

It increase the average Western IQ, so Jews hate it, and Roasties.... well do I need to explain.

They don't comfirm the spot has a hidden message/meaning in it, but they don't deny it either.

I don't know, but it is for sure that the one employee at hornbach who manages the yt account, is some pretty humorous /pol like user. Highlighting such a post with the heart is very ambiguous to say the least.