ADAM SCHIFF LOSING IT LIVE

HE IS GOING OFF ON DEVIN NUNES AND DOUBLING DOWN ON MUH RUSSIA

>youtube.com/watch?v=6vEFTQLIAbU

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Attached: 1553723639477.jpg (600x628, 148K)

This is me when I know the (((left))) is dying

Attached: 15410789724352.jpg (1300x956, 193K)

Bump

(((Adam Schiff)))

PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN

VLAD

MERE

POO

DINN

Attached: 1530626798184.jpg (691x1024, 344K)

good shit leaf. also skip back to around -17:30 to hearing start

BLUUUUMPH

HE WENT OFF AND STARED NUNES RIGHT IN THE EYES FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES AND CALLED NUNES A TRAITOR TO HIS FACE

HE IS FURIOUS AND THAT WAS LEGITIMATELY SCARY, KNOWING HES PROBABLY A CANNIBAL SERIAL BABY RAPIST

IMAGINE PISSING HIM OFF

Attached: adamschiff.jpg (700x394, 29K)

Adam Schiff is the impulse spaz they keep thinking Trump is. They spent two years trying to get Trump to react like this.

>I don’t think that’s okay!
Fucking hell lmao.

I’ve noticed he tries to restrict his eyelids after he became a meme. Kek.

Id drain him in a bathtub if he tried some crazy shit with me

>CIA is good
>KGB Is bad
someone should tell this retard that the kgb doesnt even exist you retarded american moron

>russia is a mafia state
LMAO

american politicians are fucking clowns, why are they allowed to say such retarded shit on public?

So what’s the point of this hearing?
>yeah, well, Putin’s still the scaryman
Is that it?

Attached: 840108B0-EE74-4B16-9951-91CCC512EE37.png (633x758, 16K)

>mcdonalds in moscow are there so people dont think that putins russia is not that bad

HAHAHA LMAO THIS IS WHAT THIS RETARD JUST SAID

I CANT

Adam Schiff appears as though his sole mission in life is to fuck every man, woman and child on Earth up the ass.

Guess kek answered my question. Kek.

Just fuck my sides up, user

Attached: 29BD5B91-D905-401A-9999-85F88F5F963A.jpg (1200x797, 254K)

It seems as if he just wants to dig the ditch he's destined to fall into as deep as fucking possible

Don't people look at this and think....

LOL?

these fucking boomers need to be slammed up against the wall and shaken. do they not understand 9/11. shut the FUCK UP about other countries being corrupt you FUCKING CUNTS.

>777
POOTIN GAVE YOU THOSE.

Attached: 1531768611520.jpg (520x581, 44K)

It wouldn't be so cringy if the US wasn't a jew mafia shit hole

Normal people, yeah.

Pretty much. Schiff leveraged all of his credibility on propagating a lie, and is now losing his mind. Crazy bullshit like this is what precludes assassinations and bombings like in the 70s.

Yes

Attached: 1553723381004.jpg (628x502, 138K)

Everything this guy is saying about Putin and Russia could be said about America politics. This guy is speaking as if America is the paragon of truth and freedom or something kek

His opening statement repeated ALL of the lies Mueller proved to be fantasy, but Schiff says he believes those lies! He is delirious and unfit for elected office. BUH BYE!

this. schitt's kike schizo dna came out

He still hasn't realized that the intel agencies were lying to him as part of a cointelpro op.

>muh russia
>muh russia
>muh russia

Yes goys, don't look behind the curtain to find the true enemy

Attached: JewsBadNews.jpg (1471x4282, 778K)

This. It's totally appropriate for people to physically remove this man from office.

Americans dont know how to make bombs. "Pipe bombs" are nothing more than firecrackers with a solid wrapper. Even the Unabomber made shitty bombs. Oklahoma City was a .gov operation, so that doesn't count.

A mentally ill jew, you don't say?

>Trump is colluding with Russia!
>Russia is bad!
>Waves communist flag
t.leftists
Lolwut

Attached: 1553637096267.jpg (293x326, 10K)

Russians exploit societal divisions? so... diversity isn't our strength?

so does every other country

Weatherman shit or lasts gasps of schiff's handlers? Explain more please.

>everything bad in America is because of Putin
>if you disagree with the left, you are probably working with the Russians

This is what this bitch is basically saying.
>Putin is why the American government is so fucking untrustworthy!

>The Hon
What sort of title is this?

Trump needs to pretend to not release the mueller report to get dems and msm whipped up in a frenzy. Then have republicans publically come out with a resolution asking trump to release all documents relating to the investigation (fisa, 302,testimony, mueller report, etc). Then watch as dems back pedal and complain that they only want the mueller report not the whole story. If it passes great. If it doesnt trump can just unilaterally release the docs and boast about how he is the most transparent admin in history.

>Russia mafia state
>russia bad, russia russia russia
>russia mcdonalds at kremlin
>russia blabla
wtf is this what american politics looks like? i feel so bad for normal americans

>(((Democracy)))
>Transparent and accountable
top fucking kek

The Hon = Bitch at congress who gives the most blowobs and swallows the most

>Weatherman shit
This.

>Americans dont know how to make bombs.
??

most Americans too dumb to take the heroin needle out of their vein, but plenty of people with know how here, same people are the ones with intelligence and restraint

Attached: wat.png (90x174, 36K)

It's like everything the girl is saying hasn't been told before by an ex-kgb agent.

Attached: 3022u5j9v3vz.jpg (663x466, 61K)

Quite a bit of both.

>a leftist doubling down
You don't say?

i cant believe that they have two hours dedicated where they talk about russia only. Who pays this shit?

I was thinking about this last night. Nuts are fixing to kick off.

Attached: 8111F6D6-B05F-4B01-A392-D5A4379C8818.jpg (550x550, 69K)

These people have to get gone..

Attached: 1553596959733.jpg (749x500, 98K)

she mentions banks, but not the fact that they are all owned by the jews

>Democratic governments have begun to mirror authoritarian governments
Yeah no shit cunt, and it's you loons going on about russia who have been responsible. Just tried to overthrow an election with a phony investigation exactly like you'd see in a banana republic.

Only when russia does it goyim

Tax payers

I skipped back to the schiff speech...

He is STILL spouting the Guccifer 2.0 shit.

Attach a bunch of nails to the outside and now it's a fragmentation bomb.

Attached: AC19FBCC-044C-489E-8CE5-BBB65B209C95.png (263x240, 111K)

Why don't Wikileaks just come out with the evidence ffs?

it was pilpul at its peak

It denotes a French person.

>HE WENT OFF AND STARED NUNES RIGHT IN THE EYES FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES AND CALLED NUNES A TRAITOR TO HIS FACE

The Jew (((Schiff))) is freaking out because Nunes referred the conspirators of the MUH RUSHUH conspiracy theory to the FBI for criminal investigation.

Attached: 1231231233.jpg (492x737, 128K)

RUSHUH A BAD, GOY
ATTACK RUSHUH FOR ISRAEL, GOY

Attached: nevermind.gif (366x360, 1.97M)

It makes me sick when they glorify the FBI or CIA when these cock-sucker institutions armed ISIS and Al-Qaeda or other groups right in our faces. Let alone sacrificing 3000 Americans to Moloch in 2001.

Trump is a money launderer. He's been a money launderer in one way or the other for DECADES! And because of that, He was blackmailed by the Russian Government and my bets are on him not telling anyone about it. He was probably approached by the FBI and Counterintel and told, "Hey, Fuck head, Tell us now if you're compromised and we can take care of it." Of course this fucking criminal didn't take them up on it because he's too stupid to

1) Not RUN FOR PRES when you're knee deep in illegal shit

2)Not take help when you're dealing with fucking Russians

3) Actively going along with those Russian motherfuckers to remove sanctions.

He's a fucking asshat. An Asshat of all asshats. You stupid fuckers elected someone even stupider than Bush. We are going to make monuments to your stupidity after this is all over with. Clinton was a corrupt cunt with her hands everywhere they shouldn't have been. I'd take middle of the road, "normal" American corruption than someone like Trump who can't even admit he's a criminal and stay the fuck out of politics to save the American people from what we are going through right now.

Did he directly attempt to win this last election with help from the Russian government? No. Was he so fucking stupid he allowed them to run him to the whitehouse, the whole time trying as hard as he could to fail? Anyone, ANYONE with ANY BRAIN CAN SEE HE NEVER WANTED TO WIN. THE MFer WAS A DEM HIS WHOLE LIFE. HE NEVER VOTED! HE NEVER VOTED IN A SINGLE PRIMARY! HE HAD NO INTEREST IN TRYING TO BE A POLITICIAN AND NOW HE'S FUCKED! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have these dumb fucks not realized that the dossier was the Republican-targetting side of Russia's two-pronged assault on the election?

They coordinated the wikileaks releases, and supplied the majority of the information for the dossier.

We need to hang Brennan for treason. He got all bent out of shape when Trump pulled his security clearance while he was peddling his lies. He's at the start of all this shit. Now he's trying to back track on everything, blaming it on other people telling him 'incorrect information'.

Is Schiff still thinking that his prank call with a fake Russian was legit?

Yep. Still blows my mind that more attention wasn't brought to the fact that the guns used to shoot up the Bataclan were part of Fast & Furious.

>this guy fucking shilling his friends book

Schizophrenic kikes the post

What’s worse perpetuating a lie, or the ex CIA director not being able to deduce what is bad information?

>look at this faggot melting down
enjoy homo 6 more years

both deserves a bullet to the head

Haven't seen this pasta before

Maybe this is why I'm not a lawyer or policymaker, but shit like this makes me question the role of intent in criminal proceedings. I'm honestly not sure if intention accounts for anything other than fluffing a criminal's pillow.

He was part of starting the lie, and the whole operation to propagate it in order to fix an election. All of these spooks working in the media need to be hung.

Can someone ‘just’ this one pleebz?

Attached: X7fQkrX.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

lol, you're one to talk. You don't even have a grasp on ethics when it comes to races. You're a sad little shithead. I'm a white male athiest southern millennial with no signs of Schizophrenia or any mental health issues. Further more, I'm not a fucking meme tier pleb sucking up the neoliberal corporate cock like it's my own personal jesus. Which is what you are.

Haha classic lib meltdown.

I watched for 10 seconds. Liddle Adam was fuming. Something must really have pissed him off. Trump wins again

Attached: 1548356332773.webm (900x506, 2.79M)

More importantly, what is going on with Julie Banderas and those giant milkers? Is she breastfeeding or what?

HOMINA HOMINA MOMMY GIVE MILKY

Lmao.

I wish I could run the POW camp for retarded Trump supporters after this is all over with so we can defuck your minds. You people are a fucking laughing stock, and if we want to proceed as a nation we're going to have to bring you fuckers back to reality.

i NOTICED THAT TOO FIRST THING I THOUGHT WHEN I SAW HER TODAY

Not a single one of you will debate the issues, so IDGAF

Attached: 1551309939847.png (516x552, 423K)

POTUS once again says it’s treason, demanding the highest penalty.

The future is bright.

Attached: A989D7A0-0884-4C91-8693-5E05024A222A.png (500x593, 152K)

bump

If you find a Russian contact that was corresponding with the Trump campaign who didn't turn out to be an IC asset, I'll be hanging out here for a few hours. I'm very reasonable.

>2019
>Democrats are the xenophobic bigots

Attached: IMG_2913.png (600x580, 360K)

Says the one with TDS.

They’re fucking huge today. I swear I saw Bill side eyeing those watermelons

If the Mueller report is so exonerating of the President, why can't we see more than 4 partial sentences out of it? Huh? What's that? This is the 3rd time Bill Barr has fucked the American people in the ass?

Trump's insistence on use of the word loser has never seemed more prescient.

Call it bullying if you must. But when it becomes objectively true? What then?