Golan Heights should belong to Israel

This guy gets it. The Syrians are only good at killing one another and are weak in waging war with other nations. No wonder why Israel conquered the Golan Heights from Syria and has been controlling it ever since. Inb4 you say occupation, I don't see Turkey giving back Istanbul to the Greeks, Why because it was conquered by the better nation. Face it Syria has been Cucked by the Israelis, just like the Palestinians!

Attached: GH.png (833x419, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Llloolllllllll that's totally a Muslim behind that account

Attached: D2rqz1eXcAEZBFT.jpg (1080x1080, 212K)

You cant take on the point I made, and I didn't expect that you could anyway

fuck off shitskin

>fuck off shitskin
Says the moran from a country currently affected by mass migration. Maybe stability in the ME, would help Europe, but this is a lot for your tiny "master race" brain to comprehend. Wake up Punchy!

Assad is the unironic, duly and freely elected leader of the nation of Syria.

Attached: Assad.jpg (650x400, 18K)

Well Said.

If they have a problem, they can try to take it back by force.

Attached: 1473363116641.jpg (1172x791, 321K)

Assad got cucked by Israel today, just like his daddy did back in the 60s. Soft ass family when it comes to Russia and Iran, but tough when it comes to its own citizens.

Another one too dumb to come up with FACTS.

go die for Israel, but don't make the rest of us

Jidf is pushing the Golan thing in several threads. Now they've made it obvious they are planning something. Also sage

No one needs to die for Israel to conquer territory in Syria. Assad was gonna fall in that civil war if he didn't put out for his Daddies in the East. Israel is an advanced country that war would be over in days with minimal causalities.

So when you cant argue a point, you cry JDF or Jew. I thought you guys can bring it, but it's clear you guys are soft on this board and quick to change the convo to anything else.

>No one needs to die for Israel
loads of people already have

fucking greasy yid
why are you "people" so disgusting?
you are literal sand niggers

>yid
>why are you "people" so disgusting?
>you are literal sand niggers
Another one that can't argue a point, but this one sounds like a whiney liddle bitch.

We'll see who dies when Assad tries to retake the Golan Heights, which will be zero because it takes balls to do that and Assad's balls belong to Iran and Russia

Israel conquered Golan Heights. I go by the right of conquest. In my opinion, Golan Heights is Israeli clay unless Syria can reconquer it.

Feeling sorry for Syria because of "muh Jews" is stupid. Syrians are non-white, just like Jews are.

my point is that youre not even people.
i love smacking your kike noses when i go out, fighting a yid is like fighting a child. you are so weak, like a little girl
truly a disgusting group of people

Nobody is arguing that Americans should die so that Israel can keep Golan Heights. It just is ridiculous how Jow Forums thinks Syria should be considered the owners of land that they lost in a war, and that they have been unable to regain for decades.

War is hell, and whoever wins a war for land is the rightful owner of the land.

Im not jewish, you fuckin dummy. Learn to make an argument, oh wait that's too much to ask for a primate such as yourself

in addition, why is the U.S. sending Money on the Palestinians? This is clearly a waste of taxpayer dollars and that regions should be split between with Gaza going to and the rest to Israel. No more Palestine, or the problems that came along with it.

Save U.S. tax dollars but cutting aid to the ungrateful Palestinians who only exist because of the U.S. stepped into the ME.
Gaza would be taken over by Egypt and rest by Israel. Easy D

Why is the US giving money to any Middle Eastern countries, including Israel?

Just let them fight each other.

Even better

You are posting on a pro Russian Putin shill site you will not find support here

Fuck off kike. I like the idea the Syrian guy floated. Let's see just how willing to support you kikes the evangelicals will be if they have to give up their own land for your kikes. The Syrian guy has the idea of giving North and South Carolina to you kikerats. Just like the refugee thing, it's going to be one of those "not in my backyard" situations. Can't wait to turn the greed you have fostered in the American people against you.

We have to deal with worldwide Islamic terrorism because we as nations give them hope that they will somehow reconquer the remnants of the Ottoman empire through coward attacks, by whining and bitching to the UN., or protests. Either you all fight like men or cease to exist!

Israel could never beat the U.S. in war so the evangelicals have nothing to worry about
Just b/c you're too dumb to argue OP's point doesnt make OP Jewish. It just exposes you for the moron that you truly are. And maybe we wouldnt have to deal with a refugee problem if there was some stability in the Middle East. The problem is that is takes strong leaders to keep stability something Assas is incapable of, hence why millions of Syrians left. you're too stupid to understand what's going on, and deserve to only follow the wise among us

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
,.,., fuck synagogue of satan Jews
Get comfy and redpilled

Attached: 1553739515941.jpg (750x951, 165K)

More distractions, I'm clearly speaking truth

I'm looking for the EXACT opposite of support. I want to fight the shills through intellectual debate, just a civilized people would do because it demonstrates our superiority over them.

Kys kike. You are so obvious you're transparent. You sit here in the whole thread talking down to anons just because they aren't even going to entertain your bs, and I go and legitimately reply and you pull the same shit. You have no real argument other than typical kike propaganda talking points, which means you have no argument whatsoever. You're the one that's fucking stupid because you think your amateur bullshit suffices as is, and isn't a big fucking neon sign pointing out who you are and what you're about. Your people have lived by the sword, oh wait not the sword -- banned from use by the Geneva convention, white phosphorus, so you should perish by the same means or worse.
Die in a fire hasbarat.

It's only "right by conquest" because nobody wants to have to deal with being later attacked by NATO and US after they attack Israel.
By this logic, you recognize the legitimacy of Bosnia and Croatia and you also recognize the independence of chechnya from 1991-2000 and you also recognize the Taliban as the legitimate government of Afghanistan during the 1990s as well.