Ok this breaks pols brain

When did leftist get better at meme what Happened pol

Attached: 7d1a9ec2-c30f-4804-aac3-b8f41c875444.jpg (1100x1700, 670K)

>Words words words words words
>Wanting reduced immigration is just based on racism
Yeah, nah.

they are gooks?
also ppl didnt like Italians and Irish because they are Catholics
the not being white thing is just a last century meme to insult them more

I too believed in the "American ethnic groups succeed in the order Whitey lines them up" theory, until I really had to comprehend the fact that slanty-eyed Gook nip traitors became *more* successful than Whites less than a century after they were brought over as railway slaves, and only a few years after a good chunk of them had their businesses confiscated and were thrown in LITERAL WWII CONCENTRATION CAMPS.
I wouldn't wish the America game on anybody, but face up: some players are better at it and some are worse.

good point disgusting asian bug bitch, lets start exterminating every disgusting goy fuck outside of the european ethnosphere :)

Excessively wordy and dull, as usual.

These fuckers keep bashing white people calling them racist. When white people finally had enough they're gonna kill off every single minority on the planet and these race bating fucks will be to blamed.

>Filipinos
>not the mexicans of asia

Well just cause this meme is aware doesn't mean it's effective at propagating a useful message. The examples used in this are significantly more complex than they are portrayed to be. Irish and Italians were discriminated against cause they were Catholics more so than anything else, how absurd does it sound to call an Irishman not white with his snow pale skin, red hair, and green eyes? Similarly, Spaniards are the same thing, but their new world products of colonialism are special. Filipinos have a have a clear nation, ethnicity, and language to fall back on when the white Spaniards were kicked out; What do the Native Americans have? Nearly all of their cultures and languages had to be pieced back together after they had been genocided to oblivion. Truly there is not a single new worlder that doesn't at least a drop of Euro in them, all Hispanic countries even have societies dominated by a hierarchy of whiteness. They speak a core European language with huge (even larger than the US) cultural ties to their colonizers and most importantly, this reality is all they've ever known in their modern countries, to strive to be white.

Attached: 1525541127761.jpg (800x948, 134K)

Fuck the Irish, they're the pink nigger, most italians are north african, not european
>implying anyone but rich jews want spics

What's wrong with catholicism?

>words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Holy shit Jow Forums btfー

>Nigger

Protestants have a huge hateboner for anything roman or catholic, in New England they accepted ,igrants from every religious group except catholic (but including jews). And the Swedens rode to fucking Vienna to plunder and murder us.

Reduced immigration wont bring your beloved white majority back. it's too late. Alaska for you it seems.

Gibs aren't going to last forever.
People with no connection to this land won't bother living here once gibs run out.

You watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions? You got this lion. He’s the king of the jungle, huge mane out to here. He’s laying under a tree, in the middle of Africa. He’s so big, it’s so hot. He doesn’t want to move. Now the little lions come, they start messing with him. Biting his tail, biting his ears. He doesn’t do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They’re barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that’s in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.

wut

nipped and samuraipilled

Wall of text, didnt read. Holy fuck why cant the left meme...

Attached: 1553447011865.jpg (500x313, 20K)

Simple truths need many words to cover up.

Hey Anglos, why are the Irish considered white niggers? I've never met one so I don't know, but I've noticed that they are the rudest shitheads on Jow Forums. What are these ginger bastards like irl?

Attached: 1504348053764.png (600x534, 49K)

I didn't know asians couldn't own property.

>implying white hispanics are ever ok
>implying filipinos wouldnt be prioritized over white hispanics in the 1st place

Beaners are possibly worse than jews.

They didn't. Literally every part of this is false, and the Left still can't meme. Those busted up lips they're getting over this Mueller thing is proof of that.

Cringed pretty hard right there. Every minority group turns into childkilling left-wing retards after one generation, their birthrates are collapsing.

If we actually ended immigration, on dint of the Amish and Mormons alone, we'd be the supermajority again within a century.