Brit/pol/

brexit and stuff

Attached: ha.jpg (436x356, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2019-03-27/division/6F968534-1057-4280-BF3F-3E4C789EDEAA/EUWithdrawalAndFutureRelationshipVotes?outputType=Names
youtube.com/watch?v=BJcpajX7EdU
theguardian.com/uk-news/ng-interactive/2019/mar/27/how-did-your-mp-vote-in-the-indicative-votes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

explain this right fucking now

Attached: shit vs shit.jpg (1145x671, 102K)

Lads I'm getting scared, what if May's deal somehow gets through?

Attached: SinkingFeeling.jpg (168x206, 24K)

WE ARE THE 37%

>>>www.british4chan.com

My last weekend in London. I'm going home. Nervous about it but looking forward to walking in nature, seeing local people every day, going to a less busy and more friendly supermarket, taking the slow train into town on the weekend, visiting museums in the region, getting eight hours of sleep a night in a cozy bed, seeing my mother on a weekly basis, seeing the stars at night, having peace and quiet in the evenings.

Article 13 just lol

Attached: 53344747_1058826554304638_6386756711770754694_n.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2019-03-27/division/6F968534-1057-4280-BF3F-3E4C789EDEAA/EUWithdrawalAndFutureRelationshipVotes?outputType=Names

Remember who betrayed you.

The electorate?

Imagine waking up to this thing looming over you

>none brexit

Attached: mybody.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

is this thing happening or what?

I doubt it will, the DUP would rather plunge the government into a bloodbath GE than let it go through.

Brexit is a conspiracy to secretly increase immigration. If you read the immigration plans for Post no deal Brexit you will see anyone who graduated high school from anywhere in the world will be considered a highly educated immigrant and be allowed to join the UK

I am telling you Brexit is going to get us Cucked.

Eddie, nobody cares what you think. Keep making snide comments though. We need to keep this general as lowbrow as possible.

Official thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=BJcpajX7EdU

Punished Memester Farage

Attached: logos.jpg (1308x636, 190K)

Adidas >>>>>>>> power gap >>>>>>>>>>>> Nike > Norfface >Cringedale > Rbk >>>>>> Fila

Attached: 5D7DBBDD-B631-432D-B4DA-29B41366D408.jpg (2177x3986, 2.21M)

No one fucking knows at this point. We have an inept HoC that chose to wrest control of the matter from the PM and then proceeded to do absolutely nothing and arguably made the situation worse.

The bacon sandwich that killed the UK

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

fear but also an erection

I don't know how accurate that is it sounds like that's 1 criteria of potentially many others. But the whole point of Brexit is to allow the British people to self govern, so if the immigration policy is shit then parties can run in future GEs with suggested new policies on bringing immigration numbers down, and the people can vote on that.

probably not, May cucked out and our parliament want to reverse it

Attached: 28279441_1611512898896307_4839736138515437285_n.jpg (960x640, 39K)

>woke up
>browse internet, drink coffee, apply for jobs
>feel like such a consumercuck for applying for jobs; I should be creating online forms, not filling them in like a cuck
>go outside
>drive a little bit
>see students loving life; feel sad; think of my wasted youth; feel mad; see a Stacey; she fucks Chad
>it's a sunny and regular temperature day; summer is here, and any binge and extra fat will be extra humiliating; sitting inside and doing productive stuff will be even more unbearable, being outside will be even more demoralising
>currently drinking coffee in car
>will go to gym
>haven't eaten anything since last night (normally would've binged by now)

Life is so sterile and uninspiring. I literally can't gain the motivation to do anything productive in my free time. This is my main problem. How the fuck do other people manage? I'm ugly and have life on hard mode while normies get everything handed to them. A normie can always be guaranteed a reward for whatever they do, or have a fallback. While everything is uphill for me.

I feel guilty about everything I do, don't do, and how I do things. Everything feels like work.

I will start a good job later this year, which is the first step on life's ladder after education but I will be bored as fuck. Until then, I need to get a job to save money because I wasted it all on junk food.

I want to binge but know I'll feel guilty. I always say that every binge is the last one ever and that tomorrow I'll start eating healthily and working hard. It never happens.

I made a list of stuff I should do by the end of this week. It was yesterday's"epiphany" but it is stupid now.

I have an everythingstential crisis. I hate all spooks. Everything feels like an enemy spook trying to existentially cuck me.

Attached: 1396194356710.png (223x200, 13K)

Attached: EA215B11-1B78-49C2-8CA0-C8DC6FEBDD52.jpg (498x377, 22K)

How about puma?

Man that sucks big time.
I have a question. Does your nation have a post graduate system whereby you can do your master's degree and work as a part time teaching assistant?
Because we have that system here.

Guys how what are you using to study for your meme loicence test?

This is the point no one seems to grasp.

George by Asda>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adidas >>>>>>>> power gap >>>>>>>>>>>> Nike > Norfface >Cringedale > Rbk >>>>>> Fila

Not even relevant

for me it's DONNAY

government is choas, may is doing as every PM does, fucking nothing....

We will wait and see what happends but its grid locks and they have delayed it which imo goes against democracy, its a total shambles, it will doom the tory party forever which is a good thing.

When will May just admit defeat and go no deal, she doesn't need parliamentary approval, and if those opposed try to shut down government, then have a general election but don't accept another extension.

Attached: arggggggggggg.jpg (880x382, 89K)

Vote UKIP every chance you get, fuck what everyone says, spread among everyone you know, we can do it through voting in UKIP. It is a long shot but if people believe like they did with brexit we can make it happen, over 17 million voted to leave, if those same voted for UKIP we would have a chance to change history, it might be our only chance to save this nation.

Attached: LQGSL75F.jpg (512x512, 24K)

If this gets voted down then its No Deal for sure.

Lonsdale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

She won’t. It’s like sunk-cost. She’s put so much time into this that she’s not gonna let it go down.

Cringedale

>he thinks that he can change things with a “””vote”””
Pretty much everyone with a brain will have figured out that the only way to change is of the people themselves take it onto their own hands.

Hello, neighbours. So, what's up with the Brexit? Did I read the news correctly that yesterday parliament voted not to brexit in any way possible, but also not not to brexit?
Since now all thinkable options are off the table, doesn't that mean that the UK leaves in a crash and burn Brexit two weeks from now?

Attached: 1550989372507.png (741x568, 29K)

its not going to happen, it is rigged get that into your thick head, this at least shows you and others the whole system is corrupt, it does not matter what you vote for its going to go the way they like it. They will play this out for 5 more years if that is what it takes, they will wait till everyone stops caring then they will overule the vote and keep us in the EU, this is how it always works...

>She’s put so much time into this that she’s not gonna let it go down.

you don't fucking get it do you? It was never going to happen, they are playing you, they are altering your mind, to make you passive and to not give a shit if they steal the vote...

WAKE UP!

What exactly changes by having a vote on the withdrawal agreement without the political declaration? Is it a significant difference?

If the WA is passed the EU will allow the exit day to be May 22nd.

I thought they were gonna give the best losers of the indicative vote another chance

also, anybody know who this minx is?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (438x346, 45K)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.03.28-14-26-07.png (601x799, 87K)

Yesterday's indicative votes were a democratic process, where democratically elected MPs voted for 8 different, very diverse options.

It looked like the MPs couldn't agree on anything, but the reality is that 52 Tory MPs sabotaged the votes by either voting against all 8 options, or by voting against most options, but NOT voting for anything. Some abstained from voting, and these are not counted amongst the 52 satoteurs listed below.

This deliberate sabotage makes the democratic process look less valid, trying to force MPs to back Theresa May's terrible deal, which has already been rejected twice (the first time by the largest defeat the government has ever had).

Voting information is from:

theguardian.com/uk-news/ng-interactive/2019/mar/27/how-did-your-mp-vote-in-the-indicative-votes

The 52 Conversavite MPs are in pic related. Outside of the Conservative Party there were only 2 MPs who voted against several options, but didn't vote for anything, these are:

Frank Field (Independent)

Stephen Hepburn (Labour)

Don't be fooled into believing that the indicative vote process was worthless! It was deliberately undermined by the Tory party.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 r ukpolitics - 52 Conservative MPs sabotaged yesterday's indicative votes (300x1828, 85K)

Nigger I’d easily be out on the fucking streets burning down parliament if this doesn’t happen. The only reason they’ve taken so long is because outright stopping brexit would result in Guy Fawkes 2.0.

Because she is against it with every fiber of her being.

can anyone answer the question at the end of this:

"t (Theresa Villiers)—who has great experience, having served for four years in Northern Ireland—has pointed out that Leo Varadkar has made it clear that, in terms of no deal, he is very confident that there will be no border checks. [Interruption.] The Prime Minister shakes her head, but that is what he said. Michel Barnier and Angela Merkel have said the same. The reality is that this backstop problem has been elevated. I would like the Prime Minister’s views on this: why does the EU insist on it when, in the case of no deal, there do not need to be any checks? Why did the Prime Minister ever agree to this backstop in the first place when it is the thing that bedevils her agreement?"

I know shit head but to vote a right wing party at least says YES WE SEE YOU AND WE WILL REMOVE YOU WHAT EVER THAT TAKES

To do nothing means that you are a cuck, fucking stop being a little cuck, fucking start eating BIG, eat your fucking MEAT, work out, clean wash do everything to be your best. Start informing your normie friends and family who are on the edge that we exist, my mother was the most normie of my family now she sees and I didn't even have to tell her...

People are scared they will be isolated, people are attached to the heard/group that is a natural human trait they have exploited. But people are mostly good, people can see even if they don't admit things are bad, they look for a leader, they look for the alpha to lead them.

But wouldn't that apply regardless of whether the political declaration is included or not? What difference does it make to leave it out, assuming it's been included the previous two times a vote on the WA happened? Or was it not included the previous two times either?

Theresa May's response was:

"Today is not the first time that the position of Governments about Northern Ireland in a no-deal situation has been raised. It was raised by my right hon. Friend the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs in the debate on no deal, which took place nearly two weeks ago. I simply say to the right hon. Gentleman that a number of statements are made and have been made by individuals about the situation in relation to the border in Northern Ireland. We ourselves have said that we would ensure that we were moving towards a period of time—because of the legal situation it could only be for a temporary period—of minimal checks with exceptions, but the legal position is different given the necessity to be able to have certain checks taking place. The European Union has been clear that EU law would need to be applied in all of these circumstances.."

So is it the EU or May that insisted on the backstop?

I habe literally no idea what the fuck is going on anymore. Hopefully the EU just kicks us out at this point and then we can sort shit out after. All our MP's should be sacked for all this dithering and incompetence.

So is Brexit happening or not?

It's trickery to get around Bercow ban and have a vote in the EU imposed extension timeframe, but the WA by itself has probably less chance of passing than the WA+PD.

Yes, but at the moment it’s in name only.

Since nobody answered me, I'm going to predict the following:
MPs will vote no on May's deal for a third time.
That moves the Brexit date to the 12th of April.
There will be some parliamentary debate after the rejection of the deal, but that will merely put the blame on the respective other side of the parliament.
On the 12th of April, the UK will leave the EU without a deal. With all the consequences that this brings.

Attached: 1552662108703.jpg (837x673, 185K)

If Bercow blocks this, he’ll give away that he’s just in it for the shitposting.
I’m hoping he does.

When is the housing bubble going to crash?

Fuck boomers and fuck the tories.

>also, anybody know who this minx is?
Looks like a government official

I don't see no deal happening
if there was still a chance then Mogg wouldn't have turned

The way he sees it, we get Mays deal, or we don't leave.
And Mays deal won't pass.
so...

I had a feeling it would be something along those lines. There's no way Bercow's not going to see that shit coming from a mile off, though.

cyka blyat

If UKIP don't become at least the third biggest party in Parliament in the next GE, assuming the Tories end up delivering May's shite or another referendum, I'm saving up to leave the country. There will no longer be even a glimmer of hope that this country can turn it around.

The Irish should just fuck her off, I'd love to see how the BBC would react to a coup in Ireland, if they just kicked out all the british MP's, it is their fucking country after all, we are the UK yes but that does not mean one country can dictate to the other, if Ireland wants to stay in the EU fucking let them, if they want to leave the UK fucking let them, WHAT IS THE FUCKIN PROBLEM WHY ARE WE EVEN DEBATING THIS SHIT....

After all these fucking years i now see that one small minority of people are causing misery for us all, it is fucking time we get rid of them...

I don't think so. That would betray the vote of the people.
Well, the next two weeks will show us what happens.

PEOPLE'S VOTE

Mogg's turned 360 degrees and walked away from May's deal again, though, so he's either decided that Brexit isn't going to happen at all or thinks no deal has a chance again.

>On the 12th of April, the UK will leave the EU without a deal.
This is not going to happen. After the recent Chequers meeting JRM has come away saying it is impossible with May in charge. Nobody with any power in the process wants it to happen. They will not let it happen and there is nobody with any power in the current process that can ensure it happens either. So it won't.

If the WA is agreed then May 22nd is fine, if it isn't passed it will be No Deal come 2 weeks tomorrow.

Labour would be more agreeable to the WA, most people don't like the PD.

I doubt no deal will go ahead, labour will cuck last minute and vote for may's deal

Lads, I've literally forgot whats even in May's deal at this point. Is it just the backstop everyone hates?

based

>try to keep track of whether brexit will happen or not for months
>still no fucking idea because 100% of discussion is "IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN" vs "ITS HAPPENING SOON"

Fucking irish cunts are half the problem, half in half out leprechaun balaclava-wearing potato niggers

Attached: devils-arse.jpg (960x720, 67K)

What songs remind you of your early teens in a positive, nostalgic way?

Someday by The Strokes started playing in the toilets earlier and it reminded of me driving around with my mum in the summer.

as will I my friend as will I, they is no reason to stay after that, maybe brit Jow Forums could get together and make our dreams a reality. I know it would be risky to share our identies but you know what I reckon this once we could get away with it.

Have you not being paying attention?
The house of commons has been rigorously dedicated to screwing over the will of the people over the past few months at least.
They haven't lost any sleep over it, I doubt they ever will.

fuck off we had the peoples fucking vote you dumb cunt, you are your shit hole will get fucked one day by russia, Russia big and stronk you are pussy you will all die.

aye let the Irish decide if they want a border there

can anybody in the area walk to westminster and spark that loud twat out?

yes it's literally the backstop that is causing this

I forgot to even read it becaue like you I don't fucking care, All I care about is we won the vote and they need to deliver it.

Vadim hugs me every time he sees me now, I think they’ve accepted me as one of their own

Read the Spectator article on 40 bad things hidden in the deal

We're refusing every option, only way forward now is a second referendum

>we
Cringe
>won
37%

REEEEEE ITS TOO HOT

Attached: 1AD2AF74-E982-40D6-9305-A922238FF4C5.jpg (750x757, 388K)

You mean MPs are refusing to honour the instruction they were given. What we need is a GE to get rid of them.

He realised May's deal has no chance of passing. No point falling on his sword for nothing.

Albert docks, 1600

Remainer butthurt on LBC
>b-but there was support for the second ref, 268 votes, r-right?

So they voted down every deal they put on the table, which only leaves Mays deal as the option. So what now? More fucking votes on new deals?

DUP are the ones who hate it because of the backstop for the most part. Everyone else mostly hates it because we'd still be subject to EU laws and regulations (without being able to make decisions on them) and still be part of the single market until the end of 2020, if not beyond that, and could hypothetically just keep us in the EU indefinitely. It's worse than just remaining.

Vote Pro-Brexit parties with Courage, Confidence and Conviction

Attached: insigne.png (499x499, 62K)

Ukip are a meme party, no one will vote for them