Mexico asked Spain to apologize for its conquest

ARRIBA ESPAÑA

Attached: 55489174_419186351976621_7946249870573043712_n.jpg (603x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPL9MQHfIx8
nytimes.com/2008/12/05/health/05iht-05genes.18425407.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iu_YVswb3p4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/27/u-s-projected-to-add-1-5m-illegal-aliens-to-population-this-year/
foxnews.com/us/border-patrol-chief-says-border-has-hit-its-breaking-point-as-1000-migrants-cross-into-el-paso-on-monday
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VIVA ESPAÑA
VIVA EL REY
VIVA EL ORDEN
Y LA LEY

Great Armada when ?

Attached: Spanish-Armada.jpg (640x407, 55K)

Can you understand mexicans when they speak ?

Someone should thell them "Fue sin querer queriendo".

Attached: 2633.jpg (300x300, 29K)

FUCK DIRTY SUBHUMANS FROM MEXICO.

CONQUISTADORES SHOULD'VE DONE JUST LIKE ANGLOS DID, WIPE OUT THESE NATIVE SCUM FROM EARTH.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Never give up, never surrender and never apologise.
In fact, if any of your former colonies think they are worthy of an apology, it's obviously an invite to teach them some fucking manners.

What the hell are they serious?

Attached: 1484581983_483127_1484582905_noticia_normal.jpg (630x362, 63K)

The only thing Spain should apologize is creating us

Yeah peruANOS are nasty animals.

They're all asshurt because a second expulsion is coming, all the Mexican crooks have partners in spain and they're getting cut off.

you must be buttmad because when people visit spain they ask: where are the tacos and sombreros?

our culture > españistán

Attached: 1gx789.jpg (225x503, 33K)

Yeah our idiot leftie president is deflecting attention from the utter failure of the gasoline theft and more. Fuck this country

No mas chayo perrita.

But we have tacos and sombreros...

Y LOS BANCOS
Y JUDIOS
Y SEMITAS ESPIRITUALES
Y ISRAEL

Invasión quando?

based spain, fuck those greasy spics

>Mexico

No, only the stupid moron 30 million of idiots (less than 20% of our population) elected to run the country that took this opportunity to create a diplomatic incident just to shill his wife's new book about the Conquest of Mesoamerica by the Spaniards.

Attached: 155138850548.jpg (720x753, 84K)

If only there where more imperialists

fuck off Hans

you're only bitter because we didn't help you during WW1

>diplomatic incident j
Get the fuck out of here, no one cares what those gibs niggers in spain say.
We just want their crooked 'businessmen' out of here and you can fuck off with them.

kek

A tu camote Peña no lo votaron ni el 9% y ahí le estabas mamando la verga

sáquese a la verga wey

>muh gasolina
i can tell you dont understand market prices. imagine being so poor that this is an issue to you

Carlist Mexico when?

Attached: 497D2FC4-B171-4C93-817E-523327EC7D6C.gif (360x240, 2.6M)

NO ERA PENAL

Chuckle

Attached: 1459063076286.jpg (1016x1127, 127K)

Das rite, florida man rise up

youtube.com/watch?v=aPL9MQHfIx8

Attached: image.jpg (1024x767, 120K)

>Chavez asks Spain to apologize for genociding and pillaging their tribes 500 years ago
>Spain tells the Venezuelans to fuck off
>AMLO asks Spain to apologize for genociding and pillaging their tribes 500 years ago
>Spain tells the Mexicans to get bent
>a small jewish lobby asks Spain to apologize for expelling the jews 500 years ago
>Spain bends over backwards, apologizes, offers reparations and free citizenship to even distant descendants of any Sephardi jews

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

Attached: GLR on the real boss.png (377x1120, 110K)

>Never give up, never surrender and never apologise.

They did, see

a single mexican state is wealthier than your entire nation, slav

Attached: 1rQvB2SxEfLYCv8pAh13XPA.png (900x600, 756K)

How come zoomali beasts use the Bonnie Blue flag?

Baseado y rojo pastillado

Attached: amigo.jpg (649x1000, 99K)

Nice bitchslapping by Spain. Mexico is a shithole and they should thank the Spanish for creating a slightly more civilized society. Mexicans still cut eachother's heads off for dirty drug money but at least they stopped throwing them off their gay pyramids.

>>a small jewish lobby asks Spain to apologize for expelling the jews 500 years ago
When did that happen? As far as I'm concerned Spain has several recognitions for rescuing jews and the sephardic citizenship was promoted by Franco by his own will.

A Mexican talking shit about another country.
Sorry m8, I think Peru is less shitty than Mexico.

Attached: 1493120045449.png (485x484, 85K)

wealthier in murders or cartel violence?

The descendants of those that engaged in colonisation activities ask the descendants of those who did not left Spain to colonise Mexico to apologise for colonisation related atrocities

Makes sense

>t el peruANO

Soon.

Attached: mex.png (801x502, 882K)

come here and find out leafboy

Attached: 1482764082564.png (627x800, 334K)

the colonisers were henchmen following orders, the ones who got rich stayed there

it makes sense if you think harder, spaghettini

Stupid president
But we didn't have anything better

no, lol I am a white man who has only left USA for a total of three weeks.

3 out of 10 spaniards and portagees are descended from muslims or jews
>Twenty percent of the population of the Iberian Peninsula has Sephardic Jewish ancestry and 11 percent have DNA reflecting Moorish ancestors, the geneticists have found.

nytimes.com/2008/12/05/health/05iht-05genes.18425407.html

Attached: 1250265267459.png (265x258, 93K)

Ew no, he's either a chink or a streetshitter or worts a real fucking leaf.

Why should Spain apologize for freeing the natives from the yoke of the barbaric aztecs and bringing proper civilization to the place?

Apologizing for past grievances is an admission of guilt.
The Spanish people who are alive today had nothing to do with the conquest of the Aztec Empire.

>Y ISRAEL
>y i
Ya te vi profe de ingles

Spain raping Mexicans was an improvement for Mexicans, if anything Spain should bill them for the upgrade. Mexicans would probably have been genocide'd by anglos if i they hadn't been mutted by spainards, America would own Mexico and all the Mexicans would live on shitty little reservations like the natives in America.

>literal spaniard wasn't even aware
Really nigga? It was literally just 4 years ago.

Attached: Spain apologizes and gives reparations to the descendants of jews for the 1492 expulsion.png (697x1013, 210K)

his name was Alberto Barbossa

Attached: 1507066893656.gif (218x320, 3.76M)

>3 out of 10 spaniards and portagees are descended from muslims or jews

We try not to hold it against them, doesn't mean we want savages or their child brides coming to the west.

Attached: stupidleaf.jpg (510x448, 39K)

Moors are not black lol

Good luck if you're going there. i hope you do well and don't fuck the natives.

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 396217-papantla-flyer-totonac-worship-drum-pip.jpg (400x600, 90K)

mexican buthurt , smells like taco

Attached: Oh+boy+here+we+go+_358c6f84356ab1ad842e91599005c2e9.gif (267x199, 460K)

Thank you NYTimes, very cool!

Remember when mexicans were raiding US border towns and killing the inhabitants in the 1915-1920s~, marking the first time in history the us military used automobiles against an enemy? The finna apologize for that?

youtube.com/watch?v=iu_YVswb3p4

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED.

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

As a Pakistani I not only support and respect this I also advise Mexicans to demand reparations on the same order as the Spanish stole their wealth

Attached: 51c8f96a7f1df47d0e2b43061d382377.jpg (470x705, 38K)

Mexicans didn't exist back then, so what this presi says is total nonsense, probably for distraction or who knows

you wouldn't have to smell our asses if only you stopped squatting, slav

There was literally tens of millions in latin america while only 2 million in US+canada

But Mexicans are just the Spanish people that did the conquest...

Shouldn’t Mexico be apologizing?

I fucking lost my sides at this holy shit you deserve more yous

Attached: 200_s.gif (480x200, 65K)

I was just about to say this, those people weren't Mexicans. We're what happened afterwards.

Attached: baseado.png (800x480, 15K)

Sorry espanyol bros. People thinks of Mexico when someone says taco or sombreros. They're called nuevo espanya for a reason.

good times, now be a good gringoy or we will do it again

Attached: absolut_world1.jpg (640x397, 79K)

>spain raping mexicans
Mexicans weren't a thing before the spanish arrived, retard.

Latvia, what in the fuck is that country

one thing no one ever needs an apology for is posting this old copypasta!!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

>Mexicans didn't exist back then
Israel didn't exist either, yet Spain is giving them reparations for the 1492 expulsion (which wasn't even genocide or colonialism).

when drug addict calls u a slav , lul

Attached: 1452773251790.jpg (466x486, 122K)

everything to the east of Poland is basically slav territory

I can't insult that cunt since i don't even know where he is or what the fuck they do there.
I'm just going to ignore him.

Attached: goose.webm (220x400, 1.06M)

TOP KEK

Attached: shlomo.jpg (860x280, 26K)

I don't get it. Mexico wants reparations from Spain for historical grievances while Mexico is currently shitting on the indios today. The ironing is delicious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
>Can't even subjugate one US state

And we let them live under spanish rule. Spaniards gave them rights and treated them as humans, unlike anglos, who simply killed most of them.

Why do you think most latinamericans are mestizo while most americans and canadians aren't?

Thats a different story

Mexico is free to give up white people's culture and technology and return to the old ways any day it wants.

Attached: ocasio_la_raza_supremacist.jpg (1028x542, 212K)

SPAIN IS FUCKING BASED

narrator's voice: they were not and the burger was making shit up

Attached: DxFfziJUwAIz94z.jpg (720x720, 44K)

HAHA, spanish ransacking is why mexico can at least kind of run as a country, without that things would probably be even worse

Are you fucking kidding me? This is our land now.
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/27/u-s-projected-to-add-1-5m-illegal-aliens-to-population-this-year/

you should give your slanted eyes back to the mongols, lesser-swedish

>Mexico asked
that's like saying "America tweeted" every time Trump boomber blasts something retarded on social media.

Different size populations manolo, Mexico had huge fucking cities and states and innthe north the prairie niggers were nomads that never had setrtle ments wich is why your ancestors were able to conquer the Mexica, with out the Tlaxcaltecs and millions of their allies the spanish would have been wrecked in days.

Look at this panchito.

He thinks that Spain doesn't have one of the best gastronomy in the world, he thinks his "tacos" are better. He also thinks that his "sombreros" are better than fucking toreros.

We are the second country with more tourists coming here so the world like Spain more than Mexico.

Attached: 45454554.jpg (628x406, 60K)

hey, don't be rude to your fellow burger

he's just making america great again

Attached: 1496200187052.png (500x564, 141K)

Spics are disgusting humans who never stop stinking, you guys have filthy hair that produces oil more than probably any other kind of hair, you guys are moving breathing bags of shit, Spain is infinitely more cultured, artistic and important to the planet, let me put it like this, if humans had no need to eat, you entire culture would be non-significant

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Hola hermano, Viva Mexico!!!
foxnews.com/us/border-patrol-chief-says-border-has-hit-its-breaking-point-as-1000-migrants-cross-into-el-paso-on-monday

Attached: Fierro!.jpg (322x400, 95K)

>natives would've wrecked spaniards if other natives hadn't helped them

Attached: 1524330890691.jpg (989x1000, 76K)

>Spain said no.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You indians got raped twice!

Aztecs were the only natives there who let it be known they had something to offer, but your shitty useless surrounding natives all gobbles and absorbed them to hell and back, and that would have happened no matter what the spanish did, the worst thing spaniards did is brought over niggers