"US lawmakers push bill to make Puerto Rico the 51 state"

"US lawmakers push bill to make Puerto Rico the 51 state"

It's happening...

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Puerto_Rico.svg.png (1200x800, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2019/03/28/us-lawmakers-unveil-bill-make-puerto-rico-st-state-trump-escalates-feud-with-island-officials/?utm_term=.146fd51c4d16
youtube.com/watch?v=_7gPm9Tyjoc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_government-debt_crisis
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why. What the fuck have they done to become a state? You remember the bullshit they pilled to try and make trump look bad? Fuck puris.

Just what we need. More brain dead anti white commies.

this is stupid, puerto ricans aren't americans. they shouldn't be part of the united states.

Relax, it's not gonna happen.

rican bitches are hot as fuck, fucking psycho but hot.

Be filled with shitskins, therefore be guaranteed Democrat votes.

Yeah no. I don't want to take on the debt from those island niggers.

Nobody likes the island niggers

"And for prevention of that abominable mixture and spurious issue which hereafter may encrease in this dominion, as well by negroes, mulattoes, and Indians intermarrying with English, or other white women, as by their unlawfull accompanying with one another, Be it enacted by the authoritie aforesaid, and it is hereby enacted, that for the time to come, whatsoever English or other white man or woman being free shall intermarry with a negroe, mulatto, or Indian man or woman bond or free shall within three months after such marriage be banished and removed from this dominion forever, and that the justices of each respective countie within this dominion make it their perticular care, that this act be put in effectuall execution. And be it further enacted by the authoritie aforesaid, and it is hereby enacted,"

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Dude, even the Puerto Ricans don't wanna be a state

Not happening

Again?

Attached: 1485808287193.jpg (449x338, 41K)

I think this is what OP is referring to.

washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2019/03/28/us-lawmakers-unveil-bill-make-puerto-rico-st-state-trump-escalates-feud-with-island-officials/?utm_term=.146fd51c4d16

Sounds like House dems grandstanding in response to Trump talking shit about us again. Literally nothing, carry on.

Attached: 1536710735057.jpg (497x576, 75K)

>Go be a nigger somewhere else.
no
youtube.com/watch?v=_7gPm9Tyjoc

Bankruptcy process is still playing out. We can’t become a state until that’s over. Politicians know this.

>making a poverty pit a state

At least Mississippi won't be the poorest shit hole in the U.S anymore! We moving on up!

Fucking wetback. KYS nigger.

no

I'd rather Cuba be the 51st state

I love how every beaner bitch has a beer gut by the time they in their 20s

I hope so. We should annex Israel and Iran, too.

We're never going to be a state, being broke has fuck-all to do with it.

No.
>What is Puerto Rico?
Simple, the Spaniard’s first stop where they dumped all the annoying niggers then moved on to better colonies.
>Why do potorros smear their fake flag over everything?
How else would we tell them apart from Mexicans or even niggers in some cases.
What are Puerto Rico’s contributions to USA?
Puerto Rican Government Debt Crisis
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_government-debt_crisis
And finally
>What do you have when you cross a Puerto Rican and a Pollack?
A graffiti artist who spray paints on chain linked fences.

It is an additional obstacle because as a state we’d lose bankruptcy protection

IIRC Title III is a knockoff of the bankruptcy protections afforded to states, so I don't think so.

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY

>pre-christchurch chaotic-good ACCELERATIONISM
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q

Get comfy and redpilled!!!

States don’t have bankruptcy.

it was fun until she started twerking. 40 iq monkey behavior.

Got a question Jow Forums
since Puerto Rico isnt a state and as a citizen of Missouri if I wanted to go there with one of my guns I would be governed by the laws of Missouri right?

nevermind I'll just ask Jow Forums

Do you want to be a state? I love tropical islands so personally I don't want PR or HI to be independent.

"If you don't take vacations in Puerto Rico, you are not patriotic." -Andrew Yang

Puerto Rico gun laws would apply to you which are California tier

>Expecting liberals not to trash Trump
>Forgetting that liberals control the mainstream media
>Ignoring Puerto Rico's conservative and catholic base
It's whiter than the rest of America, lad. You'll never see an ape-like nigger in Puerto Rico.

So, the same thing Democrat’s try to do every year?

I don't care about Yang shit, I just want to know if PR bros want to be a state or not. I think it would be cool, but I'm open to localist arguments for why it might not be cool.

Puerto Rico isnt a state Puerto Rico has no legal authority over me
I only have to follow the laws of the Federal government and that of my state

You have to follow the laws of the state you’re in. If you enter a territory, the laws of that territory apply to you.

>misunderstanding basic shit
never go full retard shill

Thats all fine and well but how do we settle the feud between burricans and domicanos?

? they need two more senators obviously, theyll try to make it to 52 states

>If you enter a territory,
dont worry no one wants to go to a shithole country like porta-reek-o

I believe you have to conform with local ordinance only if you move to Puerto Rico, not sure if they have the "state line travel" laws like they do in the continental US. If you moved to Puerto Rico you would have to conform to their laws and probably throw all your mags in the sea lol

Depending on what polls you believe, a slight majority want to be a state or a slight majority doesn’t want to be a state.

Missouri has constitutional carry
pic related means I can freedom wherever I want to in Puerto Rico

Attached: Capture09.jpg (702x1009, 140K)

Simple. They:

>Are a US territory
>Voted to become a state

And we're kind of obligated to admit them on those two criteria alone.

I would prefer we make Israel a state instead.

*22% of the population voted for statehood

FTFY

What are the arguments for not wanting to be a State?

im kinda glad i moved here.
good luck bringing a gun on a plane tho

51 states sounds hideous.
We should fast track Guam or Virgin Islands for statehood to make it clean 52

I said this earlier and I agree. Why is Israel not a State?

Nigger detected

Wrong. When I was young and programmed to not notice shit I had a Puerto rican friend that I hung out with often.

His puerto rican nog dad beat his mom to shit. Their family were all trash.

Then not long after the little Prato rican bitch sold me out on something he did wrong that I only knew about but didn't participate.

Then he became gay and I wasnt cool enough to hang out with him anymore.

Then there's a lot of port of ricos in Texas and they suck too. Worse than fucking Columbians and I actually like Columbians.

you can bring a gun on any plane as long as you declare it
I can technically bring an actual bomb onto a plane as long as I declare it but in practicality a bomb probably wouldnt go over too well

Mostly the lack of federal income taxes.

Why should the rulers join their slaves?

Nice reddit blog.

Great, more GIBS to spread around

Eat shit bean boy

Attached: 1549842711722.jpg (401x401, 106K)

The 1st welfare state

So you guys are smarter than we are. I love it.

Wow

I'm not asking from the perspective of Israel, I'm asking from the perspective of USA

I thought they wanted the benefits of being a part of the US without paying our taxes

Not super smart. State income tax is 30% and sales tax is 10.5%

>he doesn’t like beans

Lmao @ ur lyfe

Attached: D0B16708-B19C-4CE6-9AE1-473863F274EB.jpg (531x355, 54K)

Fuck no. We don't want em. Fuck you spics!

I don't think you want this place as a state with how shitty this place is.

But pretty cool if it happens for the historical stuff, though I'm sure most PRs will only care about the gibs and voting against Trump, or whoever the dems and news feed them...and I bet the left will start pushing more LGBT degeneracy here, muh diversity cause Hispanics and shit, as well as their outrage culture, imagine combining that shit with discount Hispanics outrage, sheesh. That is of course, if they even vote for it, PR loves to have their cake and eat it too.

Attached: 1553553025285.jpg (720x492, 54K)

I'm pretty sure they vote for statehood every year, and get ignored. Set that shithole adrift.

Stay triggered bean druid.

My meals are varied and sometimes beans are represented but its not all of my meals.

Attached: 1553752878863.png (662x478, 22K)

why is vermont the only one that doesnt honor it?

you can fly with guns as long as you declare them, and usually they have to be unloaded with ammunition stored separately. just dont fly with both in the same bag undeclared and you should be fine.

MIGApede meme is real. Dude, you're just jelly I'm American and my foreskin wasn't cut off in that satanic jew ritual.

Demonrats are going to be very upset when hypercatholic, pro-choice island Mexicans don’t vote for them

Cool stroy rabbi

if you become a state are you prepared to have tons of whites moving to your mestizo island?

PR is daily invaded by U.S. Virgin Islands nogs.

WE WAN BE STATE SO WE CAN HAB POWER RESTORED.

AMERICA IS SHIT PLEASE RETURN OUR ELECTRICITY CHEETOH MANG

Attached: 1553619837552.gif (511x512, 106K)

You can already move here. We even have a law that allows you to not pay taxes if you move here from the states.

>It's happening...
good, Spanish official language next

LOL PLEASE HALP WHITE MAN

they're jealous of our freedom

Puerto Rico is the perfect place for a white ethnostate.

Attached: IMG_5091.JPG.jpg (1600x1200, 456K)

Fuck that, I just want nice sand and ocean waves. How's the color of the water there? Crisp and turquoise, or muddy and green?

Who cares? They can already move to the US and live here without a visa. It's not like this would cause more of them to move to the mainland.
Also, they regularly vote that they don't want to be a state.
Thirdly, they're probably the most white and most intelligent of all latinos.

Unironically please help us

Depends on what beach you go to. Some are crisp and beautiful, others are muddy and murky. It also depends on the weather and river flow that day. I like sipping an ice cold drink by Arecibo's beaches.

>vote that they don't want to be a state
Last two votes have shown just the opposite, actually. That said, all those referendums are pointless.

We'll be a state when and only when the mainland US stands to benefit from it. That's all that really matters.

You probably don't see them because you're an ape-like nigger.

Anyone who wants to give up American territory is a shill. Despite the corporate fuckery going on right now, we have the best system ever implemented. The only problem with the Iraq wars is that we're not annexing Iraq and Iran.
>51 star = PR
>52 star = Israel
>53 star = Iran
Is there anything wrong with this?

Attached: playa-crash-boat-aguadilla.jpg (800x800, 508K)

Yeah, you're putting other countries in front of the rest of your territories is what. Guam, USVI, American Samoa all exist.

I agree. So
>51 star = PR
>52 star = Guam
>53 star = Samoa
>54 star = US virgin incels
>55 star = Israel
>56 star = Iran
>57 star = Indonesia
(to protect them from population warfare)
Anything still wrong with this?

Puerto Rico is rightfully spanish

Attached: FeelsWeirdMan.jpg (375x351, 14K)

Ffs no fuck off I don't want the flag to change and they'll vote left because they'd want gibs. Our territories aren't states

Why did we get rid of cuba?

Isn't San Juan a shithole though? I keep forgetting that Americans can go to PR with no papers

They'll vote right because of the catholic majority.

Attached: 84230452_03f933754b_b.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

>1 post by this ID
>no source

YOU RETARDS KEEP FALLING FOR THIS SHIT AND THAT'S WHY THEY KEEP DOING IT.

>we are obligated to
No, "we" are not.